Games Ch. 44

Story Info
Tiny Tina gets a special birthday gift.
6.4k words
4.18
2.3k
1
0

Part 44 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 44

As usual, I woke up first with someone's hand on my cock. We sleep like that every night and the girls have stated taking turns holding my hard cock. It was Patty's hand this morning while Lena was holding my balls. I gently removed their hands and scooted out of bed.

I made the coffee, went outside to pee and this morning I had to poop. So, I stood there naked, pissing in the front yard where anyone could see me. Then, I sat on my wooden toilet and pooped. I opened the box and got the toilet paper out to wipe my ass. Once I was finished, I got the little doggy bag and picked up my mess to throw away.

Once done, I went in the house, poured a cup of coffee and then back to the porch to sit in full view of anyone who happened to look to drink it. I have to sit outside for my morning coffee since the girls made that a new rule.

I always leave the door slightly open so I can hear them when they start to get up. Once I hear them, I go back inside to fix their coffee and take it to them. Once I give them coffee, I wait to see if they want me to cook or if we are going for brunch. During the week I fix breakfast. On weekends it's different since no one has to go to work. I never know what they have planned for the day starting with breakfast.

This morning Patty said, "We will be going out for breakfast so don't fix any. Just get you some more coffee and sit on the porch until we are ready."

I nodded, turned, and left the bedroom. I poured me another cup of coffee and went back outside to drink it. I have a special chair that was placed at the top of the steps so everyone could see the naked me whenever they went by.

I hoped I could have my regular clothes to wear this morning but will wear whatever they wish. They always pick out my clothes for me and I wear whatever they give me. Sometimes it is my regular clothes with stockings and panties. Other times it is a dress or skirt and blouse. I have worn girls shorts before when we went out and had to give them to a waitress. They made me strip naked inside and eat my food naked and then walk out where everyone could see me. That was very embarrassing.

They just keep humiliating me and exposing me to others. I asked for it and they are doing everything possible to give me what I crave. Sometimes it seems to be too much but so far, I have enjoyed most of it and want more. I wondered what today will be like since they never tell me the plans.

I drank my coffee as I thought of everything, they have done with me and just waited for them to come out. I saw others going by and I waved at them. The girls told me I had to be polite to everyone. So, I wave and smile whenever anyone is around. I can only talk when I am talked to or asked a question. I have to thank everyone for whatever I do with them or what they do with me. Even then, I don't speak to the person. I have to talk to the pussy or cock that I eat or suck.

I finished my coffee and was about to take the cup back in the house when Lena stepped out. She said, "Good, you're done. Give me the cup and you go get a good shower. Cold water today, Dawn."

I gave her the cup and she disappeared back in the house. I went down the stairs to my shower and turned on the cold water. I didn't dare cheat and turn the hot water on too. Last time she told me cold only, she checked to be sure it was cold.

I stepped under the water, got wet and then started washing my body. I am glad it was still summer, and the temperature was warm. I hope she doesn't make me take cold showers when it turns cold. I would do it if she said to but wouldn't like it.

I was still washing my body when Lena came back out, walking down the stairs and putting her hand in the water. She smiled at me but never said anything before she went back to the porch. She sat down and watched as her naked man took his shower outside for all the world to see.

Shortly after that, Patty came out and put my clothes in a chair. I couldn't see what she had for me, but it didn't look like much. Not enough to be my regular clothes. I got a little worried but knew whatever she had for me, I would put on and wear out in public.

I finished my cold shower and went back to the porch to dry off and get dressed. As soon as I was dry, Lena said, "Put your clothes on my naked man. I'm getting hungry."

I saw what I had to wear and wasn't happy about what Patty had brought out. She had given me a pair of bright yellow panties and frilly blouse and a little skirt. I knew I was going to be out in public like that and wasn't ready. However, I would do as they wanted. At least I was covered and wouldn't be showing my hard cock.

I dressed in the clothes I was given and then I put on the two-inch heels which was under the chair. I had no wig, and they didn't apply make-up. I looked stupid and figured I would be laughed at a lot. As soon as I was ready, we went to the car where I sat in the back while my girls rode up front. When I'm naked I sit between them so Lena can play with my cock. Whenever I have clothes on, I'm in the back all alone.

Patty drove us to a restaurant that had all you can eat buffet and when she parked Lena said, "Now, be a good girl Donna and we might let you keep your clothes on."

We got out and walked to the restaurant. I was embarrassed to be dressed like this and I knew my face was turning red. We went inside and the hostess looked at me in shock and then she laughed. Patty told her we would be getting the buffet and she took us to a table. The table was toward the back, which meant I had to walk by a lot of other people. They all just stared at me.

Once we sat down, the waitress came to our table to take drink orders. She looked at me and said, "That's cute."

Lena said, "Donna, don't be rude. Thank her for the compliment and stand up so she can see you better."

I stood up and said, "Thank you. I think it is cute too."

She left to go get our drinks and Patty said, "Why are you so rude to people. Someone says they like your outfit and you don't say thank you. Maybe she would like to have your clothes."

"I think you should ask her if she wants them, Donna." Lena said.

Patty said, "I think that would be nice. Once you ask her if she wants them, ask her if you can remove them so she can have them."

"We told you that you had to be nice if you wanted to keep your clothes on, didn't we? You don't listen very well Donna, so if she wants your clothes and says it is ok to take them off, you will do it for her. We don't care if everyone sees you naked." Lena said.

I said I would do as instructed and prayed that she wouldn't want them or wouldn't let me remove them here in front of everyone. It wasn't the first time I had to be naked in a restaurant. Before I had to remove the girl shorts, I had on, along with a blouse and my panties.

I saw the waitress returning with our drinks and Lena said, "Stand up for her and ask her if she wants your clothes."

I stood up letting everyone see my little skirt and as soon as she got to the table, she set our drinks down. I said, "Excuse me, but you said my clothes were cute and I was wondering if you would like them?"

She looked at me, then at Patty and Lena. She didn't say anything, so knowing what the girls expected of me I said, "If you do want them, I will take them off for you."

Patty and Lena had big grins and I knew they wanted me naked for brunch. The girl said, "No, I don't think you better remove them in here. I do like them and would love to have them. But I would be in trouble if I said you could remove them."

Then Patty took over. She said, "That is ok. He is my husband and loves to show off to others. He loves to be humiliated and exposed. I enjoy making him do things like this. If you want his clothes, he will take them off for you and have brunch naked. He enjoys it."

Lena didn't help when she said, "Even if you don't want his clothes, we might just tell him to strip before he goes to the buffet table. If you ask the manager if he can eat naked, we would like that."

"Ok, let me go ask. I don't think she will allow it, but I'll ask." The waitress said.

I started to sit down, but Lena stopped me. She said, "No, just stand and wait for her to return. If she comes back and tells you it is ok, then be sure everything comes off, except your shoes."

I waited while everyone one else in the restaurant stared at me. I prayed the manager wasn't like the other one when I had to take my shorts off. I prayed she would say no way. My cock was rock hard now and it was trying to get out from my panties and skirt.

It seemed to take forever before the waitress came back and when she did, she had another woman with her. The waitress said, "This is my manager, and she said no way to you being naked in here."

Then the manager said, "I don't appreciate you being in here dressed like that. You are disturbing the other customers. I would appreciate it if you all left."

Patty said, "We are sorry, but it is what he enjoys. We will try to be quiet and not disturb anyone."

The manager said, "Fine, just get your food and don't try anything else. I won't hesitate to call the cops."

"Thank you. We will just eat and leave." Patty told her.

The manager left and Lena talked to the waitress. She said, "If you want his clothes, meet us in the parking lot when we are finished eating and he will give them all to you."

The waitress smiled and said, "I do like them and will be waiting. Do you guys do this often?"

Lena said, "Not that often, but we have taken him out and made him strip in public. He is also naked most of the time or dressed as our girl. Let me have your number and we can try to arrange a time we will be available so he can eat you."

The waitress gave Lena her number and said, "I would enjoy that. Just let me know and I'll be ready."

Well, it looks like I'll be eating another strange pussy someday. I don't mind eating pussy, since I would rather eat it then fuck it. And it is always much better than sucking cocks. She was cute with a nice body, so I won't mind licking her pussy.

We went to the buffet table and filled our plates. I wasn't naked like the girls wanted, but I still had girl's clothes on, and I know I looked stupid. I noticed a lot of the people staring at me and I blushed. They talked amongst themselves, and I figured they were all talking about me.

Once we all filled our plates we went back to our table and began to eat. Before I set my plate down,

Patty said, "Donna, I forgot to get a roll. Go get me one."

Well, she is going to make me walk back to the buffet and get a roll. Others will get to see how I'm dressed and that will embarrass me. but it is what I wanted and will do everything they tell me. I did as she said, and I noticed other people that hadn't seen me before now looking at me.

I got her roll and walked back to the table and sat down. Nothing else happened and we all enjoyed our brunch. They talked to each other while I sat there in silence. The waitress came back by to see if we needed another drink. That is when it got a little scary.

Lena asked, "So, you said you liked his outfit?"

The waitress answered saying, "Yes, I do. It is really cute, and I think my boyfriend would love seeing me in something like that."

Lena told her, "Well, he can't get naked in here, but once we leave, he will take it off for you. Do you want his panties too?"

The waitress laughed and asked, "He wears panties?"

"Donna, tell her about your panties." Lena told me.

I said, "Yes, I wear panties all the time. I threw all my underwear out so I could wear just panties. Today they are a bright yellow."

The waitress, said, "I've got to see this. Yes, I would love to have them."

"Donna, show the nice lady your panties. Raise your skirt up so she can see." Lena ordered.

Then Patty said, "Better yet, Donna, stand up and then lift your skirt up."

I didn't throw my panties out, the girls did. I don't mind wearing panties all the time because they are much more comfortable than the men's underwear I had. I told the waitress I threw them out because the girls expect me to humiliate myself. I did what my wife told me to, stood up and with a red face, lifted my skirt up to my waist so she could see my yellow panties.

The waitress, said, "Wow, you really are wearing girls panties. Yes, I think I want them when we get outside. Would it be ok if I took some pictures of him in girl's clothes and then in just panties?"

Lena answered her and Patty agreed. Lena said "Yes, you can take all the pictures you want."

Patty said, "Yep, she will pose for you."

"Great. But you need to cover back up before someone complains or the manager sees you." The waitress said.

I looked at the girls and Patty said, "Yes, cover up Donna. You are always trying to show off. I don't know why you do it."

I know why I do it. It is because you tell me too. However, I do enjoy the exposure and humiliation I get from doing whatever you want. I dropped my skirt and sat back down to finish my meal. I knew it wouldn't be long and I would be out in the parking lot of this restaurant posing for the waitress and stripping so I would be naked in public once more.

As the waitress was leaving, Lena asked, "When can you take a break so Donna can take her clothes off for you?"

The waitress said, "I get a break in about fifteen minutes. I'll come by to let you know I am on break. Then we can go outside to get my new clothes."

The three of us finished the meal and since it had been paid for earlier, we were ready to go as soon as the waitress came by the table. Nothing was said while we waited. I was nervous about stripping for the waitress and anyone else who might be in the parking lot. I'll do it since my girls expect me to even if I get so embarrassed by what they want me to do.

The waitress came by and said, "I'm on break and will meet you outside. I have fifteen minutes before I have to come back in to work."

Patty said, "Good enough, Donna, follow us out."

I stood up and had to walk past several tables with people at them showing me in a skirt, blouse, and high heel shoes. I wondered if they would give her my shoes too. I didn't think they would fit her, but if I was told to give them to her, I would.

I saw several people stop eating to stare at me as I walked past them. Then, we were outside in the parking lot. We went into the lot a short distance and the waitress said, "OK, let me get some pictures and then my new clothes."

Lena said, "Cool, Donna do what she says."

The waitress took several pictures of me in my girl's clothes and then said, "Take your blouse off."

I did as she instructed, unbuttoned the blouse, and removed it. Started to hand it to her but Patty said, "Give it to me Donna. I'll hold your clothes while she takes pictures."

I gave her the blouse and the waitress took some more pictures before she said, "Now your skirt."

I slid the skirt down my legs and stepped out of it. I gave Patty the skirt and now I was standing in the parking lot in just the bright yellow panties. The waitress was taking several more pictures while I stood in plain view of anyone who was looking watching me get naked and humiliated.

"He looks so cute in panties, but I want to see what he's hiding. Take them off Donna." The waitress said.

She thinks my name is Donna. But that is what the girls have called me all day so far. I did what she wanted, pulled them down so I would be naked except my heels. She would get a nice look at my hard cock, and I loved showing her.

Once I had them off, I handed them to Patty, and stood naked before this waitress. She laughed and said, "I didn't believe it when you wanted him to get naked in the restaurant but am glad, I get to see what he has. Not as big as my boyfriend, but it is a nice one."

Lena said, "Feel free to touch it. Just don' let him cum."

Patty said, "Yes, you can play with it if you want and if you give us your number, we might arrange it so you can do more."

"I would like that, but my boyfriend may not like me doing anything with anyone else. I will ask him though." The waitress told them.

She took several more pictures before she took my cock in her hands and played with me. She stroked me some, played with my balls and rubbed my ass. She was having a good time with me, and I enjoyed what she was doing.

Lena said, "If you would like me to, I'll take some pictures of the two of you together. You can hold his cock and even take him in your mouth. Just don't let him cum."

"Oh, I would like that. Here is my phone." She told Lena.

I stood with the waitress and Lena took several pictures of us together. She held my cock in her hands and even took me in her mouth as Lena took several more pictures of us before the waitress had to go back to work. Before she left, they exchanged phone numbers with the promise of letting her use me. Lena even told her if her boyfriend wanted, I would suck his cock.

The waitress took my clothes with her and now I had nothing I could put on for the rest of the day. The three of us walked to Patty's car and I rode in the front between them while Lena played with my very hard cock and Patty drove.

Patty said, "Next time we go for brunch, I think we'll go to that first place we were at so we can get him naked inside. That manger was much nicer than this one was."

Lena said, "Yes, I was disappointed, but we had some fun anyway. Dawn seemed to enjoy it since his cock was hard all the time."

I didn't say anything since they usually don't like me talking. They didn't ask how I felt about it and I wasn't going to tell them unless they asked me. I didn't have any idea where we were going and what might happen once, we got there. I remember they said something about a birthday party but had no idea who had the birthday.

Patty drove around a little while she kept looking at the time. I guess they had to be wherever it was at a certain time. She went through the town and then turned into another street and when the time was right, she pulled up in front of a big house. I had no idea where we were even though I could see everything.

Once she stopped, she said, "Just sit here for a moment while I go check to see if we can go in. Lena, make him harder if you can."

Lena giggled and said, "That won't be a problem, Patty. This cock gets harder all the time. He'll be ready when you get back."

Patty got out and Lena said, "Now naked man I'm going to get this super hard and don't you dare cum. We've got plans for you today."

I just nodded that I understood, and she played with my cock some more. I'm not sure if it got harder or not but it did feel harder than before. She let go of my cock and put me in her mouth and took it all the way into her throat. I almost shot my load right then, but managed not to cum.

Patty wasn't gone for very long and when she came back out, she said, "OK, all set. Let's go in."

Lena got out and pulled me with her. I was naked in a strange neighborhood while Patty and Lena were fully dressed. They enjoy making me walk with them while I am butt ass naked. They know it embarrasses me and they also know I love doing it.

We walked up to the house and Patty opened the door. As we went in, I noticed it was decorated for a someone's birthday. The sign I read said, 'Happy Birthday Tina.' I had no idea who Tina was but figured I would get to know her soon.

Patty led us deeper into the house and when we arrived where everyone was, I noticed it had nothing but old ladies there. I saw Sharon coming toward us and she said, "Glad you could make it. Tina has been waiting for this day and she is ready."

We followed Sharon and I saw this little old lady sitting in a chair. She was naked as I was and had her legs spread wide apart. As I got closer, I noticed her pussy was small and hairless. She was kind of cute even if she was old. I wondered how old she was and what I would be doing with her today.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12