Games Night

Story Info
While you're busy gaming, I fall for your trap.
3.9k words
4.69
23.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 6 o'clock on Thursday evening, and you and I were sitting down to an early dinner, as usual. Thursday dinner was always early because you played games with your friends Thursday evenings; you would often go out, but between the cold weather and early mornings on Fridays, you decided to stay in and play remotely over the past few weeks, at least until you had a bit more daylight.

We finished dinner and I started clearing away the plates. "What time does your game start tonight?" I asked.

"7," you responded. You were looking at me with an odd look in your eyes. "You gonna masturbate the whole time again?"

I nearly dropped the plate I was holding into the sink. I didn't know you'd had any idea that's how I generally spent the time that you were gaming and I was more or less banished to the bedroom anyway. "What do you mean?" I asked, playing stupid. It's not like we didn't know the other one played solo on occasion, but I was a bit embarrassed at being caught in what I felt was the rudeness of doing so when the other one was home.

"Hon, you ALWAYS have some sort of audio going except when you're reading erotica or masturbating. You thought I wouldn't notice the absence of TV or audiobooks for hours on end while I was gaming, or the buzzing when I walked by to use the bathroom?"

I reddened a bit. "Oh, whoops. And I thought I was being so discreet," I laughed. "Well, I guess that's out for tonight then."

You gave me a consoling look "It's fine, you know. I only wondered if you'd be interested in some assistance tonight? If I'll be home anyway, I may as well participate..." You looked hopeful.

"Won't you be busy?" I thought I had an idea of what you had in mind, but I didn't want to get my hopes up in case I was wrong.

"I think we can work something out," you said in a low voice, taking me by the hand and leading me to the bedroom. "Get undressed and lie down on the bed," you instructed as you walked over to the dresser and started removing some items from the toy drawer. You glanced back at me as I settled onto my now bare back on the bed, watching you. "Nuh-uh, not just yet. Face down, ass up for now." I blushed a little, but complied. You'd seen it all many times before, but it was a rather undignified position.

After a few more minutes of you rummaging through the drawer, I felt you kneel behind me on the bed and your hand start to massage my pussy. I was already aroused, but now I was really getting wet. As I started to moan and rock into your hand, trying to get you to touch my clit, you gave me a sharp slap on the ass and said, "Hey, now, we aren't there yet! Patience, my dear." You then inserted a medium-size vibrator into my glistening opening, and then I felt something rest with mild pressure on my clit; you'd chosen the wearable vibrator for this particular occasion. Interesting. I wiggled my ass what I hoped was enticingly as I started to breathe heavier in anticipation.

"You know, that's what I had in mind, too" you commented as I heard the top of the lube bottle click open, squirt, and snap shut. Once you tossed it aside, I felt something slick press up against my asshole. I don't think that's the huge one, I thought gratefully as my asshole stretched just enough that it started to hurt, then relaxed as the plug slid home. I felt wonderfully full!

You had me roll over onto my back and lift my hips so you could put a pair of high-waisted shapewear panties on me, feeling the plug shift around with every move I made. "Maybe not the prettiest solution, but we're running low on time and I don't want your little friends there going anywhere," you said, satisfied. Then I felt the vibrator spring to life between my legs and let out a soft moan. It turned off almost immediately. "Glad to know everything's in the right place." You then instructed me to put my legs together and proceeded to take out a length of rope and tie them together, cinching the ropes above and below my knees and at my ankles. My bottom half was now almost completely immobile.

I watched you as you bent down to retrieve the leather cuffs that we generally just keep tied to the bedposts for ease of access and gave you a curious look as, instead of fastening them onto my wrists as I expected, you removed them and swapped them for an older, cheaper set of Velcro cuffs. "I know they aren't as secure, my love, but I'll be in the other room and you need to be able to get free in an emergency. Safety first!" You kissed me on the forehead as you started to fasten the cuffs around my wrists. After finishing with my right hand, you paused and gave me a hard look. "But if you take these off, it damn well better be an emergency. I'll know if you take them off just to rub one off." Yeah right, I thought, disappointed at the lack of total helplessness I'd be experiencing, but resigned to the necessity for a safety release.

"And now for some finishing touches," you said. You took out a relatively short length of rope and attached it to the ropes around my ankles, pulling my body down on the bed and stretching my entire body taut, tying the rope off on the bed frame. You then bent over, kissed me, and I felt a sharp pain as you twisted my nipple and gasped. As I opened my mouth, a ball gag was placed unceremoniously into my mouth. You could have just asked, I thought mildly, but I suppose that was the more fun way to do it. I started to moan with pleasure as I felt you massage my breasts and put my right nipple into your mouth as you rolled the left between your fingers. After about a minute, you switched sides. I knew exactly what you were doing, but my nipples are extremely sensitive (I can sometimes cum from nipple stimulation alone), and I got so caught up in the pleasurable sensations that I gave a surprised grunt at the sharp bite of the first nipple clamp, closely followed by the second.

I watched you as you stepped back to appraise your handiwork. A dark look came over your face. "You know, I had to cover for you last week. My whole group heard when you came, and I had to feed them some excuse. It really was quite rude of you to not even give me the heads up so I could turn off the microphone." Oh shit. "I don't think just tying you up and letting you cum as much as you want would help teach you manners, do you?" I resignedly shook my head no. "No, I didn't think so either."

You leaned over me again, this time placing a blindfold around my eyes, blocking out all light. You then tightened the nipple clamps, sending a sharp pain through me followed by an increased dull ache. I then felt the vibrator come to life between my legs again as you cycled through the settings with the remote, finally settling on my favourite (and least favourite) one- slowly growing in intensity, then reaching the highest vibration for just a second, then winding back down. It always drove me wild, but was never quite enough to bring me to orgasm. I protested through the gag, but of course, you couldn't understand. Not that it would have made much difference anyway.

"Well, would you just look at the time?" you said, chuckling. "I need to go set up. Have fun, and remember, we're just in the next room, so keep quiet." I could hear the grin in your voice. "Bye now!" and with that, you walked out of the bedroom, not even closing the damn door behind you.

I screamed obscenities behind you through the gag, but you didn't come back or even shout from the other room. After a minute or so, I heard you testing the audio and video connection and stopped yelling, knowing your gaming buddies would hear me if I continued. Our apartment wasn't that big. The reality of my situation started to sink in.

You knew how much I loved being teased and denied orgasm, but your gaming sessions often lasted 3-4 hours. We'd never gone that long before; you'd clearly been planning this for a few days and knew it would push my limits. As much as the thought terrified me, it excited me as well. A new challenge. And I was incurably competitive, after all.

At first, I just enjoyed the sensation of being tied, helpless, and coldly and mechanically teased by that tiny machine just buzzing away. I revelled in the fullness of my ass, the dull ache in my nipples, and my inability to see or speak. It was hot as all hell. After a while, however, the vibe was pushing me closer and closer to the edge. As the vibrations got stronger, I tried to buck my hips to meet the wave to no avail; I was stretched out enough that I could barely move, and my panties kept the toys locked in place. Even as I tried to meet the vibrations at their crest, they started to wane and slow down, leaving me wet, straining, and wanting more.

After what felt like hours, but was probably more like 30 minutes, I tried a different tack. I tried willing myself to orgasm even as the vibrations slowed down. After trying this for 4 or 5 cycles of vibrations, I resigned that it wouldn't work. I tried distracting myself from the constant stimulation, with the pattern not even allowing me the mercy of going numb. I tried counting, going over song lyrics, planning our grocery list, but I was too sensitized and pent up by my bondage. I started to whimper softly, hoping that it was loud enough for you to hear and take pity on me, but not so loud your friends would hear. No such luck; either you didn't hear me or you were enjoying my predicament too much. By the time you'd been playing for an hour, I was sobbing silently into my blindfold and gag, fresh tears falling and getting soaked up every time orgasm was so mercilessly snatched away from me. The torment of frustration and denial was getting to me and you wouldn't be back for another couple hours at least, even if you were just in the next room.

If I could cum just once, the rest might be bearable, I thought miserably. Hold on! You used the Velcro cuffs! I could just free one hand, rub one off, and put myself back just how you left me and you'd be none the wiser! In my desperate need and the haze of denial, I didn't see a single flaw with my plan. I started listening intently- your group tends to get silly, and if I could time it while you're all laughing at something, you shouldn't hear the Velcro.

Within a minute or two, I got my opportunity- a round of raucous laughter came from the other room. I undid the right cuff as quickly and quietly as I could. Freedom! Sort of. Careful not to mess with anything you might notice, I slipped my hand down my panties and started rubbing my clit, which was all I could reach anyway with my legs firmly lashed together. After the hour of teasing, it was heavenly, and it took practically no time at all to push myself off that sweet, sweet edge. I even managed to stay silent, and sagged momentarily in relief. I briefly considered turning off the vibrator and telling you that the battery ran out, but that was too easily tested and I was almost home free.

It was then that I discovered the flaw in my plan that I'd missed through the haze and fog of unsatisfied sexual arousal. I reached up to once again fasten my wrist in the cuff and found that between how stretched out I'd been and my being blindfolded and thus unable to see, there was no way for me to actually fasten the Velcro cuff around my wrist again one-handed. No matter how much I stretched, no matter what angle I tried, I just could not get the cuff fastened. I was fucked.

In my panic, I'd stopped listening to the goings on in the other room, so I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard "Having some trouble there, my dear?" at the same time that the vibrator turned off. You removed the blindfold to reveal your face, close to mine, grinning from ear to ear. "Was it an emergency?" I shook my head, knowing at this point I was already in trouble, so best to be honest. "Or are you just an insatiable slut who can't resist shoving her fingers in her cunt at the first opportunity?" My face burned with humiliation and my pussy released another wave of slickness as I nodded my head up and down. I'd been caught free-handed, no emergency in sight.

It was then that it occurred to me that I'd played right into your hands- you intended me to break the rules from the very beginning. You knew you couldn't leave me completely helpless if you weren't going to stay with me, so you intentionally dangled the temptation in front of me knowing I would only be able to take so much. As annoyed as I was with you for setting this "trap" for me, I was even more annoyed at myself for falling for it, and that competitive part of me was livid.

You saw the realization that this was what you had intended all along in my eyes and gave me a wink. "Don't go anywhere," you said triumphantly and left the room, knowing that my legs were still bound quite successfully and even if I freed my other hand, I wasn't actually going anywhere before you got back. I found a bit of room among my apprehension at the punishment I knew was to come next to be irritated with your gloating at having gotten me.

When you returned a minute or two later, you were wheeling in one of our computer chairs, the one I generally used, with a towel folded onto the seat. Uh-oh. Then, you moved in to put a lockable cuff on my right wrist and you replaced the Velcro cuff still on my left with a second lockable one. You then produced two small padlocks and locked both cuffs onto my wrists. I shivered in anticipation as I heard the locks click. I was definitely not freeing myself from these. You clipped the cuffs together in front of me with a combination lock D-ring, but didn't lock it, and moved to the foot of the bed.

You detached my legs from the bed frame, but left them tied to each other. Now that I was no longer attached to the bed, you lifted me up and moved me over to the chair, putting me down none too gently so the plug in my ass pressed into me even more. You tied the rope that had previously bound my legs to the bedframe to the base of the chair after checking to make sure that they still not too tight or cutting off circulation anywhere.

My hands were unclipped and, as I expected, brought over to the back of the chair and clipped together again behind it. I heard the D-ring lock this time. You were not fucking around and I wasn't going anywhere. But you weren't done yet. As captive as I already was, you continued to immobilize me further with ropes tying my still-together knees to the arms of the chair with the effect of raising them up and putting most of my weight onto my ass right where the plug was protruding out and pressing the vibrator right into my clit. More ropes snaked around my waist and above and below my breasts, further binding me to the chair. By the time you were finished, my head was the only part of me that I could move and I was so incredibly aroused by the immobility alone, I almost forgot that this was to be a punishment for my transgression.

Almost. That was, until you started wheeling me out into the living room. As soon as I saw your laptop open on the table and your webcam on, I started thrashing in my bonds, ineffectual as it was, and protesting through the gag. "Mppgh! Nmmh!" We had never talked about images or videos or any of that, and this was taking things way too far! I couldn't even safeword the way things were!

But you didn't wheel me in front of your computer. Instead, you brought me over to a spot well out of the frame of your webcam. You sat down in your chair, grabbed my chin, and forced me to look at you. "Now listen here. What was the one rule you had to follow tonight? You free yourself ONLY in an emergency. But since your brain is clearly living in your pussy tonight, you couldn't even follow that one simple fucking rule. So that means now you need to be supervised. You want to cum so bad? Then cumming is just what you'll do. Over and over until I get tired of watching you. And mind you keep quiet, as soon as our break is over, that microphone is going back on, so unless you want all my buddies to hear you..."

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. I can't do this. You must have seen the panic in my eyes, because your face softened a bit. "Don't worry, my love, you'll have your safeword. Only I'm going to change it up tonight." Your eyes twinkled with unabashed glee and victory. "As soon as that microphone goes back on, I'll remove the gag, and if you want everything to stop, all you have to say is 'Thank you, Master, for the orgasms. Your slut would like to stop now, please.'"

"Master"? "Your slut?" What the hell? We never used that kind of master/slave talk. You said it made you uncomfortable. And then it clicked. I could end the punishment early, but to do so, I'd have to humiliate myself in front of all your friends. The dread and misery started to sink in, but so did some arousal at the thought of the predicament you had set up. Having to choose between forced orgasms and humiliation. Mental torment to end the physical one. I blushed as my arousal grew.

You saw me and laughed. "Yeah, that's what I thought. Microphone on!" and you clicked a button on your computer and asked "Can you hear me now?" You nodded once, leaned over, and removed the ball gag, still leaving me out of frame. Nobody but you could see me, but I had to be very quiet or everyone on the call would hear me. I moved my jaw around to relieve some of the stiffness after having the gag in for over an hour. The immobility, the arousal, the anticipation, and the ever-looming threat of abject humiliation were overwhelming. I pleaded with you with my eyes.

In response, you reached into your pocket and I felt the vibrator spring to life again, this time set to high. In this position, the internal arm was pressed right up against my g-spot and the external one pressed right into my clit. I wouldn't last long. I vaguely heard you say into the mic "Buzzing? Oh, yeah, sometimes my fridge makes weird noises." You glanced at me, grinning. Goddammit, if they can hear the damn vibrator, they'll hear any sound I might make.

As much as my body was craving orgasm, I knew that this would get painful quickly, so I tried to resist it as long as I could. Even so, I fell over the edge quickly, my predicament unforgiving. I focused on staying silent as I recovered, the vibrator humming away painfully on my now oversensitive clit. I bit my lip to stay quiet as a second orgasm ripped through me, muscles straining against my bonds.

Tears started to fall down my face as pain and pleasure swirled together, overwhelming me. I was locked in a world of pure sensation, and it was all I could do to stay silent. Although it took longer to orgasm each time, they became more and more painful and intense as they ripped through my body. I cried, pleaded with my eyes, strained against the ropes, but nothing relieved the insistent pressure between my legs or enticed you to let me out.

I knew there was only one thing I could do to make it stop. But I couldn't do that. I couldn't declare my predicament to your friends, people who I knew, people who came over and would never look at me the same way again. Another orgasm racked my body. I was so tired. I wanted to beg, plead, whine, promise to never break the rules again, to never orgasm, to never speak, to never breathe without permission again. I was so exhausted. I couldn't say it. But I had to. I couldn't take it.

My face burning with shame and arousal, I spoke. "P-p-please M-M-M-Masterrrrrr..." another orgasm cut me off. I stopped, panting for breath. "What was that, my dear?" you asked, triumphantly.

Normally, my competitiveness would have spurred me to rise to that gloating tone of yours, but I was pretty much a pile of goo at this point. There was no more pretense. I'd do anything just to make this torment stop. "Please Master, thank you Master, for the orgasms. Please, please make it stop. Please, I need this to stop, please sir" I babbled. You raised one eyebrow at me. "Please sir, master, please, your slut would like it to stop, I'm so sorry I'll never break the rules again, please..."

12