Games People Play

Story Info
Femdom story about with erotic hypnosis, and conditioning.
2k words
4.3
25.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask you.

"Sure, Quinn, what do you want to watch?"

"Anything you want, Jason, just start it, I'll be right back." as I head upstairs.

When I come back downstairs, the title screen is on and you're sitting on the couch. I brought my favorite blanket. You get comfortable and I sit next to you and snuggle in under your arm, with my body turned slightly toward you, head on your chest. Your arm rests on my shoulder and your fingers toy with my ponytail. As the movie progresses, you gently pull the ponytail holder out and pet my hair. You are rewarded with some soft sighs and little squirms for your efforts. I rest my hand on your knee and trace random designs on your leg, moving up a little at a time. I notice that your well trained cock has decided this is a safe place, and is creating a tantalizing bulge in your pants. My fingers keep up with their slow, soft ascent, almost touching it, but not quite. I turn my face away from the movie, into your chest and breathe deeply. You smell so nice. I take my hand away from your leg and slide it up your belly and chest, to touch your beard and run my hand along your jaw. I let my hand drift down and wrap around your side, giving you a little squeeze. It makes me smile when you dip your head down and kiss the top of mine.

My hand starts to wander across your chest, casually touching and fidgeting with the top button of your plaid shirt. I don't know if you notice me slipping the button through the hole and letting it fall open a little. I move on to the next button, giving it the same treatment. By the time I get to the third button, I'm pretty sure you've noticed. Your breathing has changed a little, quickened, and I feel tension in the arm wrapped around me. I feel your heartbeat, too, and maybe it's just my imagination, but I think that's sped up a bit too. You don't move to stop me though. Being such a good boy, just letting me touch and tease and explore you. I make quick work of the rest of the buttons, gently undoing each one until I can run my hands over your white tee and smooth the plaid out of the way.

I let my hand rest gently on your chest for a while. My fingers moving a little here and there, tracing little patterns. Then my hand wanders down, gently touching through your thin t-shirt. I get down to the button of your pants and I feel a sharp intake of breath, I wait and you hold that breath. I see the bulge in your pants not far from my hand throbs a little. You want me to touch it, I can almost feel your want. I fumble with the button a little and release it, and hear a low moan from you. I look up and see the most incredible expression on your face, desire, lust, but something more, too.

"Quinnnn...." God that sounds so delicious on your lips.

"We need to get you out of these pants, Jason."

And with that you stand, unzip, and let them fall to the floor and kick them to the side. I grab your hand and pull you back down to sit by me again.

I twist and climb on your lap, straddling you and your hard cock, taking a second to arrange my skirt out of the way. I put one hand on your shoulder, the other under your chin to tilt your head up, and I lean in close to you. Your beard tickles me, in the best way, as I lightly kiss your lower lip. I move away a little and look into your eyes. I see they're cloudy with desire. Your lips are slightly parted, almost as if you want to say something, but can't form the words.

I lower my body down so you cock is pressed against my lacy panties. The blue ones you like so much, actually. I hope you can feel how wet they are. I feel it throbbing. I move my hips a little, back and forth no more than an inch.

"Look at me, Jason. Focus"

"Okay" You look up into my eyes.

Now that I have your attention, I continue. "That feels good, doesn't it?

It's so nice to have my warm wet pussy so close to your cock"

"Yes," That simple word, mmm, the things it makes me feel, combined with your lust-clouded eyes, I just want to have you all the way right this second. But patience will be rewarded. I guide your hands to my hips, I love your big hands on me, they're so strong and powerful, but so obedient to me tonight. I'm still moving just that little bit, keeping your cock engaged, rubbing the silky fabric against it, savoring the soft pressure on my clit through my panties.

I hold your eye as I remove my shirt, pulling it over my head and dropping it on the floor. I reach behind my back to my bra clasp and pull that off too. I let you move your hands to my breasts, tenderly exploring them first with your fingertips, brushing my nipples with your thumbs. I arch my back a little, your touch is like electricity making my skin buzz everywhere you touch. My hands find the tie to my skirt and I let it fall to the floor too. I reach between us and pull my panties to one side. Your hands knead my breasts a little harder as you feel your cock slide between my labia, enveloped in the soft silky wetness. Not angled to go inside just yet, you have to wait. I'm enjoying moving a little on your cock, letting it rub on my clit. Your hands keep exploring my tits, holding them in your hands, gentle squeezes, feeling the barbells, tugging a tiny little bit, which causes me to gasp and clench and wriggle harder on your cock. You're still looking into my eyes, you can see exactly how much that affects me.

I guide your hands back to my hips and lean forward, letting your cock find it's way to my opening. I press myself down on it, feeling it stretch me open. I lift up a little, and slide back down a little further than I was, and stop there, an inch or so in. I bet you can feel me throbbing around your cock. Again I lift up from you, and slowly lower back down, but this time I keep going, until you're fully buried inside me. I stop and sit there, looking at you, watching you. Feeling your cock throb and pulse.

Tentatively, I squeeze you with my muscles. Oh, that feels good. I move my hips forward a little, pulling off of your cock and sliding back down onto it. With my hands on the back of the couch on either side of your head, I start a nice, slow rhythm. I rise up almost completely off of your cock, then press all the way back down to the base, filling me up completely. Painstakingly slow, I luxuriate in the sensations, and adore watching you, watching the expressions flit across your face and your cock sinks into me and slips out.

I speed up a little and find a nice rhythm, still slow, but soft and easy. I lean forward, and press my breasts against your chest. I get close to your ear and whisper to you as I rise up off of your cock,

"1"

And as I slip down, back onto it, you hear,

"2"

Up again,

"3"

And back down,

"4"

And back up,

"I'll ride"

"Your cock" as I sink back down onto it

"You'll beg"

"For more" again slipping back down.

And it goes like this, as I ride you, whispering this into your ear until you're lost between the sensations in your cock and my breathy words in your ear. Your thoughts slipping away. I'm fucking you blank, sweetie. Your ragged breathing makes me melt. I can feel my wetness and your precum dripping, slipping down my thighs. I guide your hand down to my pussy. I'm so wet, soft, hot.

"Rub me, Jason"

You obediently find my clit and rub me. My fingers linger a little, touching, relishing the contrast of your hardness and my softness where we meet. I speed up, the words go faster, in perfect time to my hips rising and sinking. I wrap my arms around you, put my cheek next to yours, feeling your beard rub against me. And I go a little faster, no longer painstaking, closer to needy. Every time I sink down onto your cock, you throb and I wonder if you're going to cum.

"You may not cum yet, sweet boy. You can melt and drip and drop, but you may not cum. You'll tell me if I need to stop."

"Quinnn...." That low whimper sends tight tingles racing through me.

"You can call me Mistress"

Your whimpered "Yes, Mistress" is just as sexy as when you whimper my name.

I smile, "Good boy"

You keep rubbing me in time to the rhythm, I cling to you, still rising and falling, dripping and dropping, melting and moaning, breathing hard, whispering as we go,

"1, 2, 3, 4, I ride, your cock, you beg, for more"

A low rumble, almost a growl escapes your lips, I feel you thrusting into me. I lean back, looking at you again. The need is there, you're so close. I sink all the way down, burying your cock fully once again, sending delicious tremors through me. Your cock is throbbing inside of me, on the edge, so close, then I hear it,

"Please."

"Oh my sweet sexy boy. No, not yet."

"Yes, Mistress" between a growl and a whimper.

I put my hands on your face, and kiss your lips gently, sucking lightly on your lower lip for a brief second before leaning more and whispering in your ear,

"Good boy" I feel your cock throb and in that moment, I think that phrase just sent you over the edge. But you're such a good boy, you held it, didn't you, sweetie? That makes me so happy.

I nudge your hand to keep rubbing me and I lean back, with my hands braced on your knees. Your hand rubs and the other caresses my breast, gently lifting, squeezing, brushing my nipple. I start to rock my hips, not enough to lift off of your cock, but enough to feel good. I let you caress me and build the pleasure within me. As it builds, I start moving my hips more and more, loving the feeling of you inside me.

"Please....." Your whimper is a soft moan.

"You can hold on a minute longer, sweetie, just a couple minutes. You're being so perfect"

"Yes, Mistress" you say, but I see the struggle in your eyes.

"Focus on me, Jason, let the pleasure build, but it won't release until I say so. You're such a good boy"

I close my eyes and let you watch as I get closer to my own orgasm. I feel the tightening in my pussy, I feel it start to spread low through my belly and my muscles all tense, almost....

You keep rubbing at the perfect speed, I feel my mind get hazy, my hips rocking and thrusting faster, and then I'm cumming, the pleasure exploding. My muscles squeeze your cock deep in my pussy, as each contraction wracks through me. Your cock throbs in response, so close to cumming itself. I hold still for a minute, enjoying the little aftershocks, each tiny contraction making your cock throb and your hips try to thrust.

"Oh, Jason, that was so perfect. You're such a good boy. Thank you."

I lean forward again, wrapping my arms around you, nuzzling into your neck, stroking the back of your hair.

"I like you all soft, Jason. I want this tomorrow, too. So you can't cum tonight at all."

Your cock jumps and throbs at my words, so I know you will be a good boy and obey me, even if your body doesn't want to.