Games People Play Ch. 03

Story Info
Naked co-ed hiking!
8.7k words
4.54
11.4k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,333 Followers

Hiking trip

My wife seemed unusually quiet that morning as we prepared to go hiking. I wasn't sure if it was because of the previous evening or if it was trepidation at the upcoming day. We loved hiking and had frequently done so before we moved here. We just hadn't taken the time yet to find good places to hike. I hoped that going with Tom and Abby would start that process. Of course, it had the potential of being interesting, since Abby had made it clear she intended to go topless as much as she could. That suggested that maybe it was a relatively secluded location, or at least I hoped so.

We both dressed in shorts, t-shirts, short socks, and hiking boots. I wore my usual boxer briefs and my wife wore a pair of small synthetic bikini panties and a spandex sports bra to help shed sweat. Other than the chance for rain later in the afternoon, it was supposed to be a pleasant day in the middle seventies, so we weren't expecting to be overly hot.

I packed my cooler backpack with cold water, Gatorade and soda, a few snacks, our three-foot square sitting mats, and of course sunblock. That early in the year it wouldn't take long to get burned. By the time I was done Judy had our breakfast ready, sausage, eggs and hashbrowns. We were just finishing eating when the front doorbell rang. I answered it and invited Tom in while we gathered up the last of our belongings and then followed him to their house.

Abby looked, well, pretty damn hot. She had on the tiniest pair of shorts that I'd seen on a woman her age in a long time, which she was rocking, and a bare-midriff sports top that looked like it was a combination shirt and spandex bra. My dick let me know almost instantly that she was extremely good looking. Not that my wife didn't look good, but if she were wearing that outfit she'd be fighting me off with a stick!

Abby suggested that I sit up front with Tom and she'd ride in the back with Judy. She tossed our pack in the back with theirs and we took off for the half hour drive Tom said it would take. I could hear the girls talking in the back seat, and as much as I wanted to overhear, Tom was keeping a running commentary going on his favorite sports team. By the time he wound down, whatever they were discussing seemed to be over and they were now gossiping about different people at work.

We were the only car in the small gravel parking lot at the end of the trail, which seemed to make Abby happy. "Oh nice! We have the place to ourselves!"

"It seems that way," Tom agreed. "So, you going to?"

Abby looked at her husband with a contemplative look. "You really want me to?"

"I dare you."

"To leave it in the car?"

"That was what she dared you."

"Who?" I asked quizzically.

"Rachel. After you left last night. She dared Abby to leave her top in the car."

"With nothing to put on if someone comes?"

"Well, there would be that risk. But it might be worth it," Abby answered.

"Oh? How so?"

"If I did, and you of course are proof that I did, she'd let Tom devise any wardrobe malfunction he wanted."

"Wardrobe malfunction? As in something falling off or something like that?"

"After sucking me the other night, Rachel has the idea that she's really daring. She has no idea just how devious I can be. Imagine a little dress problem at the deli counter in Price chopper that will leave her completely naked except for her shoes," Tom answered with a chuckle.

"You mean last night? Or last week?" I asked, still trying to catch up in my mind.

Tom grinned. "When she sucked me off last week. Rachel dared me to convince Abby to get naked with nothing but a towel. If I managed that, and of course we know I did, she said she'd suck my dick, once, any time I wanted. Well, Abby did, so I just decided to collect when I was turned on."

"And that's why she wasn't surprised when you stuck your thing in her face?"

"Yep. That wasn't the pay off, but it was still sweet. So how about it sweetie? Dare to bare?" he asked his wife again.

"I will, but you have to make her naked at dance class!" Abby said with a devious little smile.

"Oh you are bad! Yeah, I think I can handle that," he grinned. Abby pulled the spandex top off, freeing her large breasts and erect nipples. She tossed her top in the car and then stood, letting me see her bare chest.

She turned to face me, that little grin still on her face. "Well, it's the third time you've seen the girls. Getting tired of it yet?" Abby asked, rocking her chest side to side to make them swing and bounce enticingly.

"Not one bit," I answered as she stepped closer. She reached her hand out as she stepped close enough for her tits to almost touch my chest, her palm pressing against my crotch.

"No, I'd say you weren't tired of seeing them," she said softly, rubbing her hand on my crotch and my quickly-hardening dick. "Not one bit at all."

"Oh shit," my wife swore quietly. "Some day thinking with your dick is going to get both of us into trouble we can't get out of!"

"What? What'd I do?" I asked in surprise, stepping back from Abby at my wife's reaction.

"You didn't do anything but be a man." Abby grinned as I watched my wife pulled off her t-shirt. She tossed it on the back seat of the car and then paused, looking at me and then at Tom, her fingers working under the lower elastic strap of the sports bra she had on. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and then pulled the spandex sports bra off, letting her triple-D boobs fly free.

She tossed her bra into the car on top of her shirt and then scowled at me. "We better damn well not run into anyone else!" she snapped at me.

"Wait? Why are you mad at me? What did I do?"

"Like I said, you were a typical man. I bet your sweet wife that I could give you a hardon before we even started hiking. If I did, she had to go topless as long as I was."

"But you didn't bother to tell me that you were going to go topless the whole day!" my wife said with a scowl.

"You didn't ask," Abby said with a shrug. "Ready to go hiking?"

"Come on," my wife said, reaching out to grab the pack off the ground and hold it out for me. After she walked past me toward the trail head I grinned at Tom, who was staring open-mouthed at my wife's big tits.

"Wait a second," Abby called, stopping my wife. "You boys better lose the shirts too. We don't want to be tempted to talk you out of them partway up the trail, right?"

"I guess," I answered. Taking off my shirt wasn't a particularly big deal. I worked bare-chested in the yard all the time. I tossed my shirt on my wife's and then put the pack on my back. Tom tossed his in the front seat and closed and locked the door while Abby walked to catch up to my wife.

"God, your wife has one hell of a set of tits," he whispered to me. As I moved to follow the girls, he whispered, "I sure as hell wouldn't mind getting my hands on 'em."

"Really? I suppose you don't mind me getting my hands on your wife then?"

"You already did, remember? Anyway, after you left last night I overheard her tell Rachel that she'd bend over and let you fuck her in a heartbeat," he whispered.

"Jesus," I breathed quietly. "You really want your wife trying to get me to fuck her?"

He was silent for a moment. "I don't think she actually would. I mean, it's all talk anyway. But I wouldn't mind if they sucked us off and let us come all over them."

"You mean like each other's wives? Not our own?"

"Fuck yeah. I damn well wouldn't mind getting to suck on those tits either. She's a pretty fucking hot looking woman and she had one hell of an energetic orgasm last night for Evan. Ya' know, I don't think I'd mind having those tits bouncing in my face while she rode me."

"You mean you want to fuck my wife? Seriously?"

"Not right away, but, well, I guess, when you think about it, that's kind of where this silly game is headed, right? Us fucking each other's wives?"

"I guess it sort of is. Which begs the question: why did Abby bring up that game?" I asked him as we followed the girls into the winding wooded trail.

"You think it's because she wants to have sex with you and Evan?"

"I think it's a possibility. She sure didn't put up much fight when she was getting naked with me."

"Or last night," he agreed. "I think you're right. I might think she wants to have sex with you."

"You know, we've never had sex with anyone else. I don't suppose you guys have either. I don't know how I'm going to feel seeing you poking my wife."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not so sure I want you poking my wife either. Maybe a little slip in and out wouldn't hurt, but outright fucking? I don't think I'd like anyone fucking my wife."

"I'm not saying I want it to go there, or that we should let it go there, but if Abby pushes it that way, how about you and I make a deal here. Let's keep our cum in our own wife's pussies?"

"Yeah, I hear you. That is kinda a big step isn't it? Yeah, if we have to come, let's do it outside or in our own wives."

"Agreed. Now I think it's time to get my hands on my wife's naked tits."

"Oh?" he asked as I walked a little faster.

"Hey lover!" I called, stopping them. "I think you should let me get some sunblock on those hooters. We wouldn't want them to get burned."

My wife looked at her watch and grinned. "Eight minutes flat. I think I win."

"You win?" I asked.

"Your wife bet me that you'd try to get your hands on her boobs in under fifteen minutes."

"And, fortunately for me, you are as predictable as a pendulum," my wife answered.

"And just what was it you bet?" Tom asked his wife.

"Our shorts."

"Your shorts?"

"Uh huh. If I lost, I had to give her my shorts, and if I won, I got her shorts."

"For how long?" he asked.

"Well, um, until we get home?" she said a little timidly.

"And that of course was your idea?"

"I was pretty sure I was going to win, so why not make the most of it?"

"By making Judy ride home half-naked?" Tom asked, shaking his head. "One of these days your bets and dares are going to get you in trouble."

"Maybe," she agreed. She turned to look back at my wife. "Okay, I dare you to let Tom put sunblock on your back."

"On my back? Just my back?"

"Well, your arms, and legs and back," Abby said.

"And if I do, what do I get out of it?"

"I'll tell you what. If you let me do everything that's bare, I'll give you my shorts too," Tom said quickly.

"Wait. You want me to let you play with my boobs? That's it, right? You're gonna put sunblock all over, including there?"

"And in exchange, you get my shorts."

I could see my wife looking over at me and thinking. "Uh uh. Not good enough. I want everything. Shorts and underwear."

"You want me to drop my pants and show you my dick?" Tom asked.

"Uh huh. I want you to give them to me and spend the rest of the hike naked."

Now it was Tom's turn to take a second. "Kind of expensive. But tell you what. You have to put it on me then too."

"Okay."

"All over?"

My wife paused and looked around at each of us. "Okay, let's back up a second. How are we going from hiking topless, to essentially feeling each other's spouses up? That is what we're talking about doing, isn't it? I mean, we can call it putting on sunblock but let's face it, Tom is going to be spending lots of extra time on my boobs, just because he wants to, and now he wants me to, what, jerk him off?" She looked at Tom. "That is what you're suggesting, isn't it?"

"It's not all that different than you did last night," Abby answered her. "I mean, you let Evan play with your pussy until you came and then you jacked him off on your boobs, right?"

"Well, yeah, but that was different."

"How?"

"Well, it wasn't out here for one thing," she said with a frown. "I mean, anyone could come and we'd all be hanging our goodies out for them to see."

"As compared to just the six of us?" I asked her.

"Well, yeah," she said, looking down at the dirt. "I know it's silly, but I'm just already kinda nervous about standing here topless, let alone doing stuff."

"Would you feel better if we were somewhere more secluded?" Tom asked.

"Actually, yeah, I would."

"Alright, I can fix that. Ten minutes up the trail," he said with a nod. "Go on. We'll follow."

"Not before I lose these!" Abby said, pushing her tiny shorts off. At first I thought she was naked under the shorts, and then I noticed the tiny tan strings low on her hips and down the crack of her butt. She turned around to toss me her shorts, leaving me staring at her almost completely nude body. The panty she had on was mostly see-through and really wouldn't have hidden much of anything if it were opaque, it was so tiny. "Better put those in the pack, since they belong to your wife until we get home."

"Sure," I answered, pulling the pack off my back. I bent over to unzip and when I looked up, she was bent over, her barely-covered pussy pushing out between her thighs at me. "Damn," I said quietly.

"Feel free to touch it if you want," she said, wiggling her butt. "In fact, any time I'm bent over you can touch it any way you want with any body part you want."

"And if I just decided to do this?" I asked, stepping up and pulling the little strings over her butt and down her thighs, leaving the tiny panty around her thighs.

"If that's what you want to do," she said with a grin. "Makes it easier to rub me, doesn't it?"

"Damn Abby! You keep that up and someone's going to think you want him to fuck you or something," Tom said with a frown.

"Actually lover, I wouldn't mind feeling him slide it into me, just for a second maybe. Just like I know damn well that you wouldn't mind trying Judy on for size."

"Wait! What?" my wife said from a few yards up the trail where she stopped to look back at us when we hadn't started following. "You wanna do what?"

"I didn't say I wanted to, I just might have mentioned that it might be interesting,." Tom said with a shrug.

"You have to admit, Alex isn't going to say no if I offer it up, is he?"

"He better!" my wife answered.

"Are you saying you never thought about what it might be like to have a different man inside you?"

"I haven't," she said defiantly. "I think we need to go back to the car."

"You can, but we're going ahead, and Tom has the keys," Abby said. She shook her head. "Come on Judy, every woman fantasizes about someone: a movie star, or someone at work or church or someplace. It's human nature to wonder."

"Wondering is not doing. It's not like Alex's dick got in you on purpose."

"Wait? What?"

"Nothing dear," Abby said quickly.

"No, I heard what she said. When was his dick in you and why?"

"The night we did the naked towel thing. I was rubbing up and down his dick with my butt and somehow it accidently got into me. Only for a stroke or two. It really was an accident."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better? That you didn't even tell me?"

Abby walked over to her husband and wrapped her arms around him, pulling them together to press her bare tits to his bare chest. "It was nothing sweetie, just an accident. He pulled right out when he realized what happened."

Tom looked over at me. "Is that right? Just an accident?"

"I was as surprised as she was," I admitted.

"And no one thought to tell me?"

"I didn't want to upset you," Abby said. "I mean, to be honest, I never expected any of this to happen. That game was just supposed to be a little teasing and feeling. I had no idea that Rachel was going to push things as far as she did."

"I think you were doing a lot of pushing yourself. I mean, yeah I had something to do with you and Alex ending up naked in the same towel, but after that. I can't blame Rachel for all of this," my wife said with a frown.

"Actually, she's the one that gave me the game to bring out," Abby answered. "And just so you know, I think she stacked the deck a little bit somehow. She told me before we played the game that she was hoping to get Alex to go down on her."

"So this was her idea? Not yours?" she asked Abby.

Abby stepped back from her husband. "Don't get me wrong. After being naked with Alex in that towel, trying to keep from showing everything off while he made me climax, well, I'll admit it got me thinking. Yeah, I wouldn't mind having sex with him. In fact, it's more than just not minding. I'd kinda like to."

"I suppose that if I head to the car and leave you three to go up the trail, you'll be trying to find some way to get my husband to do more than touch you."

"I won't lie to you, I never have, honey. But yeah, if I could dare or bet him into sticking it in me, I would," Abby answered. "But you know damn well he won't unless you tell him he can. He proved that that first night. He could have left it in there and let me hump him until he filled my pussy, but he didn't. You should at least give him credit for that, since you were the one that put him up there naked with me."

"I did. I put him up to that at Rachel's prodding. Not my finest moment by far. I thought I was paying him back for something that really wasn't his fault at all. I guess I owe you both a little apology for my part in that. It had to be embarrassing as hell."

"It would have been a lot worse if he hadn't been with me. I mean, he made me feel so good that I could almost forget I was being made to climax right in front of my best friends," Abby said.

"Alright. Fine. You want to do this?" she asked looking at all three of us in turn. She nodded. "Alright, pants off. All of 'em. They're mine until I say different. You too, Abby. Panties in the pack. If you all want a sex orgy, then you shouldn't mind being naked around each other."

"What about you?" I asked my wife.

"Uh uh. I'm keeping mine on, just in case we come across someone" she said with a shake of her head as she watched us taking our shorts and briefs off. She waited until I was squatted down packing them all in our backpack before she stepped to Tom. She reached out for his already-hard dick. It was fatter than mine, but definitely not as long. She wrapped her hand around it and gave it a few strokes. "Could be interesting. What do you think honey? Should I let him stick it in me? Is that what you want to see, someone else putting his dick in my pussy? Maybe I'll have to decide just how far I'm willing to go when we get to wherever Tom says we're going." She said as she slowly stroked his dick, clearly teasing him and making sure I understood her meaning. "And just so everyone knows, this is a one-time thing. This kind of kinky sex shit isn't going to keep happening." She added before she turned and headed up the trail. We followed, up the trail, Abby quickly catching up with my wife while we followed a few paces behind, walking side by side.

Each step Abby took seemed to flash her pussy lips at me as we walked up hill, making my hardon stay flagpole straight. It felt a bit awkward walking with my dick swinging the way it was, but I got over it fast enough as I watched Abby's ass and pussy. "Come on. I dare you!" I heard Abby whisper.

"Uh uh," my wife responded with a shake of her head. "Someone might come."

Abby laughed. "That's the idea."

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Yes, someone might come, but probably won't. That's the fun of it, right? The risk? Come on. I dare you. Do it!"

My wife didn't answer Abby as we crested the little hill and started down the other side. I was walking behind Abby, watching her pussy and my wife's tits bounce and wiggle with each step. I almost ran into Abby as she and my wife stopped in the middle of the trail. My wife undid the front of her shorts and pushed them down over her butt, pushing the slinky little underwear she had picked down with them until they were hooked under her butt cheeks. She started walking again, this time holding her shorts and underwear up. Not that you could see anything but her butt cheeks, but Tom was grinning from ear to ear with his dick wagging side to side only a couple feet from her bare ass.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,333 Followers