Games People Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop arguing and do it before I chicken out!" my wife said sharply. "Oh damn! I'm going to lose that feeling," she added almost sadly.

"You know, I've never had sex with another man's wife in front of him before," Evan said as he turned back to my wife. "But if that's what you want, I'm not going to say no."

"That what you want, honey?" I asked my wife as Evan moved the bowl and lifted himself to his knees to get his dick at my wife's pussy level. He grasped his hardon and began to rub his engorged head up and down her slit.

"Ohhhhh shit. If someone doesn't stick it in pretty soon, I'm gonna be upset. Yes! I invited him, so obviously it's what I want." She closed her eyes and waited. I watched is fat head spread her lips and start to press into the entrance to her vaginal depths. His cock slid slowly into her sopping wet pussy, disappearing inch by inch into her. I knew that Tom had gone balls deep into her, but watching it happen was a different feeling altogether. He got about half of his length into her and then pulled back, making me wonder if he'd had a change of heart, but he stopped and pressed into her again, slowly working more of his cock into her. "Ohhhhh yessssss," she whispered as he started another stroke. He began working slowly in and out, driving deeper into her with each stroke until his pubic hair was pressed against her now-shaved pussy. He reached for her legs and lifted them off the arms of the chair, pushing them into the air. He held them in the air and began to pump his hips, driving his cock in and out like a piston.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes. That's it. Fuck me," she moaned, her eyes still closed. He reached up her chest and pushed her shirt up, exposing her bare tits as he thrust in and out of her rhythmically, the slap of his body against her bare ass surprisingly loud in the room.

I felt Rachel kneel down behind me and wrap an arm around my chest, her lips kissing and nuzzling my neck as she teased and played with my rock-hard dick. "Don't worry. You'll be doing that to me in a few minutes," she whispered before she kissed and licked my earlobe.

"I will?"

"Uh huh, once you shave me," she whispered. "Gotta get that special lotion flowing."

I watched Evan drive into her over and over, my wife grunting and gasping as his body jammed hard against her clit with each stroke he made. In and out he worked, pushing her impending climax closer and closer, and his along with it.

"Uh," Evan grunted as my wife began to climax, her whole body trembling and shaking, her vagina squeezing around his fat cock as she did. In and out Evan continued to thrust, driving her climax higher and higher until she let out a long loud cry of pleasure. He held her shaking legs in the air as he pushed his own orgasm closer to climax. He suddenly jerked his hips back and let go of one of her legs, freeing his hand to grab his cock. He wrapped his hand around it and began jerking it feverishly as he aimed it at my wife's pussy. "Fuck!" he grunted as he started to squirt his cum all over her pussy and now-bare, smooth mound. He knelt there panting for long seconds, rubbing his leaking head up and down and around her soft lips, spreading his cum on them and even between them. Rachel did her best to distract me with her kisses and her attention to my hardon while her husband knelt between my wife's legs, rubbing his now-softening dick around her soft pussy lips until it had become too soft to really do anything with. He let go of his dick and moved his hand back to her still-raised leg, shifting it and hanging both of them over the chair arms again.

He used the fingers of his right hand to slowly massage his cum into her pussy lips and mound while his left slid up her body again to her big, soft tits, closing around one, massaging it and teasing its nipple. My wife moaned softly as his fingers found her clit again and began to rub and tease it. My wife reached between her legs and gently moved his fingers from her over-sensitive clit, looking down at him with a small smile. "Thank you," she whispered.

"That's pretty much how we do it," he said a little breathlessly as he withdrew his hands from her body and moved back to let her put her legs down and sit more normally.

"And now it's my turn," Rachel said suddenly. "And I expect a clean shave and a full service massage with it!"

"I guess I have to move then," my wife said softly, still a little breathless and flushed from her climax. She got up and moved to the sofa, sitting down on it toward one end, Evan getting up and sitting next to her.

Rachel took my wife's place on the chair, her body suit already removed and tossed aside, lifting and spreading her legs over the arms of the chair like Judy had been. I moved between her legs and glanced over at my wife, Evan's hand on her left thigh, his pinky finger stroking my wife's pussy gently while she idly played with his flaccid dick.

I tried to not pay attention to what they were doing, and concentrated on what I was about to do to Rachel. I'd already licked her to orgasm once, so seeing her pussy up close wasn't anything new, though I did find it kind of exciting just the same. I spread the gel on her mound and began to rub it around, turning it into slick, creamy foam. I could feel the stubble of her hairs that had started growing back and wondered how often she shaved, or was shaved.

I let my fingers stroke around and then between her lips while I picked up the razor with my right hand. Slowly I stroked the razor over her mound, scraping off the white foam and cutting the stubble down smooth with each pass. I worked carefully, not wanting to accidently nick her soft skin. I began working further down, pushing two fingers into her vaginal opening and using my thumb to gently pull the small amount of delicate inner lip to my fingers, stretching it out of the way as I stroked the razor slowly over full, round outer lips.

"Oh yeah. So gentle. He's good. Damn good!" she moaned softly as I switched which hand I had the razor in, pushing two fingers of my right hand into her. I stroked my fingers in and out and pressed my thumb on her clit to tease her a bit more, drawing a long, deep moan from her.

It didn't take me long to finish the job, rinsing her off and then wiping the excess water from her with my hand. "Now, bring that cock up here," she practically demanded.

I looked over at my wife, watching me, Evan's hand between her now partly spread legs, her hand stroking his again-hard dick. I raised my eyebrows in the unasked question, to which she slightly nodded. I looked back to Rachel, moved the water pan and then lifted myself onto my knees. I rubbed my engorged head up and down her slit and then pushed slowly into her.

"Ohhhhhh my god yes. Jesus Judy! Shit! He feels like a fucking log!" Rachel gasped as I worked my cock into her tight confines. I was only in her a few inches before I felt her lips grab at my dry shaft. I started to stroke in short, little jabbing strokes to force myself deeper and deeper, using her own juices to lubricate us both. In and out I pushed, only a few inches each time, slowly working myself deeper into her. I felt my head press against the end of her vagina and then began to stroke more fully in and out, drawing more pleasurable gasps and groans. "Ohmygod!" she gasped. "Ohhhhh god. Fuck me. Fuck me and fill me sweetie. Give it all to me. Make me feel it all!"

"I thought... I was... supposed to... cream on you," I panted as I plunged into her over and over, pushing both of us toward climax.

"You are, but I want it in me. I want it all in me."

I was tempted to do just that, but the deal I understood was not that. I wasn't going to be like Tom and take advantage. No, fucking her was one thing, filling her with cum, that was another altogether. I drove in and out, feeling her climax start to wash over her. I was surprised how quickly it happened, how fast my cock pushed her over the edge. As she did when I licked her, her climax came hard and wet. I could feel her pussy gushing her juices out onto me, which rebounded onto her as much as me. Each stroke sounded like a wet splat as I slapped against her, the sound almost drowned out by her cries of pleasure. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she cried into the air as her whole body trembled and spasmed, each spasm bucking her ass up from the chair and sending another gush of her juices out at me.

I'd heard of women coming like this, and even experienced it a little when I'd licked her, but the sheer volume of her juices wetting the two of us was a complete surprise, not to mention incredibly erotic. I wasn't going to need much more coaxing toward my own climax before she started to come, but between the sudden additional tightness of her pussy and her gushing juices it was all I could do to pull out of her in time. I held my cock against her slick, wet mound as my body jerked and spasmed, sending shot after shot of cum lancing out of my excited dick. The first shot sailed all the way to her face, the second landing between her tits, the third and fourth on her stomach and the remaining, less powerful ones, on her mound until all that was left was oozing from the tip of my head onto her clean-shaven mound.

"Jesus Christ! What a fucking orgasm!" she gasped between gulps of air. "Holy shit Judy! He does that to you all the time? Fuck! I don't know I could handle those every day."

"We don't have sex every day," my wife answered, drawing my attention back to her. I could see two of Evan's fingers in her pussy, slowly stroking in and out of her as she stared at the two of us, her face flushed red, either from excitement or embarrassment, I wasn't sure which.

"Why the fuck not? God, I wanted to feel that filling me, though."

"That wasn't what I understood was the deal between me and Evan," I panted. "And to be honest, I'm not sure I want someone else filling up Judy, so I sure as hell can't do it to someone else's wife."

"I wouldn't have minded," Evan said. "As long as she was enjoying it, it wouldn't bother me."

"It might bother me," my wife said quietly, reaching down and pulling Evan's fingers from her. "I kind of think that might be enough for a bit though. At least until you get a shower," my wife added, looking at me.

"Yeah. I kinda need one, don't I?"

Rachel put down her legs and sat up in the chair. "I think we both could stand a shower, all of us, actually. It'd be a lot more fun if we didn't do it alone though, wouldn't it?"

"Well, um. Yeah. That's true," my wife acknowledged.

"But if we were going to shower with our own husbands, we might as well go home. But there is another option. If we did it here, we wouldn't have to shower with our own husbands, right?"

"Um. What are you suggesting? We shower all together?"

"You have a pretty big shower, but I don't know there's room for four in there. Well, maybe we would at that, but it might be easier if we did it in pairs.

"Are you suggesting that I shower with Evan and you shower with Alex?"

Rachel grinned broadly. "I doubt that Evan would mind. In fact, I bet if you asked, he'd be happy to give you another happy ending."

"Without question," Evan said quickly.

"I've been in your guest bath. That shower is pretty small. Maybe I take Alex and we go use our master shower and you two use yours? Rachel suggested.

"I don't know. I mean, we haven't ever had sex with someone else's spouse like this before tonight. Playing like we did was one thing, but this, this is a whole 'nother level. This really what you wanna do, sweetie: have sex with Alex like that?" Evan asked his wife.

"Tell you what, lover. How about we just keep it in the shower. You can do whatever she wants, as long as it stays in the shower. When you're done, she goes to bed and you come home. Same thing here. An hour? We send our husbands home in an hour?" Rachel looked at Judy who was clearly hesitant. "You can trust Evan. He won't do anything you don't tell him he can."

"We thought that about Tom too, and you know what happened," Judy answered with a scowl.

"Tom? What did Tom do?" Evan asked quickly.

My wife looked at Evan and then at me, trying to decide if she wanted to tell them exactly what happened. Finally she took a deep breath and let it out before starting her tale. "We were hiking, well, naked, and we were putting sunblock on each other, him on me and Alex on Abby. We were playing around. We were all horny as hell from teasing each other, having fun. It was kinda exciting actually. I was surprised how much fun I was having and how turned on it was making me. Anyway, he was behind me, rubbing his hands on all the good places and I was rubbing my butt on his dick. I let him put his dick between my legs, not to fuck me, but to just rub it between my thighs to get him off, kinda like Alex and Abby were doing. I didn't want him to put it in me, just between my legs. When I started to climax he stuck his dick in me and just kept going, even after I told him to stop."

"Keep going as in..." Evan asked.

"Until he came in me. I told him not to, told him to stop, but he didn't."

"Shit. What did you do?"

"Actually, other than be angry with him, nothing yet. But that'll change tomorrow. That's why tonight I wanted to make sure I could do this before it was in front of Tom. Abby and I have it all worked out," my wife said with a stern look on her face.

"Unfortunately, the plan is going to have to change a little. I didn't know until tonight that Evan has to go out of town."

"So you planned on having sex with Evan in front of Tom, while I what? Had sex with Rachel?" I asked with a frown. "How is that punishment for Tom?"

"It wasn't expected to be. You, my dear, were going to have sex with both Abby and Rachel in front of Tom, and he wasn't going to be allowed to join in, not at all. You see, for him, a three-way would have been the ultimate thing to try. He's asked Abby to find a partner to try it with several times, which she has refused. This time, she was going to have a three-way, but with you, not Tom."

"That explains the strange questions. And I presume that you would be inviting Evan to have sex with you, to show Tom that's what's supposed to happen?"

"Something like that," my wife admitted.

"And of course, you plan on having Alex unload inside you?" Evan asked his wife.

"Well, um, yeah."

"Why are you so obsessed with this?" Evan said. "This isn't the first time you suggested you wanted to be fucked by Alex. So now you have, and you still want more?"

"Well, yes and no. I want it. I want to feel how different it is with someone else to go all the way. His cock feels so much different than yours."

"Better than mine?"

"I didn't say that. I said different. God, it made me come sooooo fucking hard. I just want to see what it feels like to go all the way with him."

"Fine. You convince Judy to let him do that, and you can... for a price."

"A price?" she asked.

"Uh huh. A price. It's gonna cost you. You wanna feel like a slut, maybe you should look the part too," Evan said with a frown. "I know damn well I can't stop you if you're determined to make it happen, so fine, you make it happen, but you're gonna have to pay for the pleasure."

I saw her face change a little. "You're not talking about what I think you are, are you?"

"Why not? You like to role play the part, we've done it before. Why not do it for real. You convince Judy, and play the part and you can have all she'll let you have. But it has to be tomorrow. I want my wife back to normal when I come home Saturday morning."

"Play the part? All of it?" Rachel asked with a look of surprise on her face.

"ALL of it. At dance class!" he said firmly. "If you don't want to, then let's stop playing at it here and now. It's up to you."

"You'd make me do that? In front of our friends?"

"Nope. I'm not doing anything. You know what I expect. It's up to you. And I want video. If I can't be there to enjoy it, I can at least relive it on video. It's up to you," he said as he got up from the sofa. "I'm heading home. I'm going to take a shower and get in bed. I expect you to shower and then ride me until we both get that happy ending."

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute," she said sullenly.

Evan packed his little bag with the razor, shaver and cream and headed to the back door. "Don't be long," he called before heading out completely naked.

"What does he mean, play the part? And video what?"

"I'd have to wear something that lets my tits and pussy show through, and then before I leave, he expects me to either drop my dress, or have it pulled off, and walk out naked."

"And this is a game you play? You have clothes to do that?"

"Well, we sometimes role play that I'm a slut hooker and I tease him and then he offers me money, which I turn down and try to leave. He grabs at me and the dress rips off of me. He chases me down, usually catching me on the stairs or in the hallway and takes me there."

"And he wants you to that in public?" I asked in surprise.

"No, he doesn't expect me to do it at all. That challenge was because he doesn't think I can, or will go anywhere near that far. I've never done anything like that in public. The most has been in front of a couple friends. This is his way of saying put up or shut up. If I want to go all the way with you, one hundred percent, I have to convince Judy to let me, and then I have to pay for it by doing that in public. I might just have to put up. But if I do, you have to let Alex go all the way. No short changing. All of it as many times as we can get him up." She finished looking hopefully at my wife.

"What about Abby? I already have that lined up."

"We can make it work. We just have to make sure he saves one for her."

"Saves one for her?" I asked in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Yeah, you have to fuck her, in front of Tom, and you have to cum in her, in a good, large, obvious climax so that when you pull out, he can see your cum dripping from her," my wife said ever so quietly. "We, us girls, want him to feel what it's like to have someone else's cum leaking from her instead of his. You see, he doesn't want Abby to have sex with you. He deems her pussy to be his personal little playground . Well, he used mine without my permission, so the way I see it, I get to use hers without his permission. You're going to get to watch me make Abby orgasm with one of our toys, and then, you get to stick it in her and finish inside her."

"And Abby is good with this?"

"It was Abby's idea," my wife whispered. "I'd planned on having Evan fuck me in front of him as well, but it looks like you're going to be doing three of us at once."

"I don't know if I can handle three at once. I only have one dick."

"And fingers and a tongue," Rachel said. "If I can screw up the courage to do this, to wear that dress and drop it. Hell, I might need some help doing that, but if I can, Will you let him finish inside me?"

"If you're willing to get naked in public, if it's that important? Yeah." She looked at me with a stern determined look on her face. "I'm already asking you to do it inside Abby, right in front of me, in front of all of us, what's the difference if you do it to Rachel as well? Just get it all out of your system tomorrow, because there aren't going to be any repeats, got it buster?"

"Understood." I agreed.

---o---

I'll admit it. I was kind of excited all day. As much as I loved my wife and loved having sex with her, there was no guy alive that would turn down having a three-way, let alone a four-way, with directions from your wife to positively make sure to fuck the hell out of at least one of the other women. I was also pretty excited to see if Rachel would, in fact, wear whatever slutty dress she had, and drop it in public. She had a very sexy body that did turn me on, and the thought of having her going naked in public for me to film was, well, exciting. I'm not sure how else to put it.