Games SOME People Play! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, you were about 18, high school, and you used to lie on your bed, with the door locked, and play with yourself for an hour. Your legs were wide open."

"And you were spying!"

"From the window."

"Second story?"

"Sure, that's why you felt private. Easy to get onto the back-porch roof, though, out of the upstairs bathroom window, and crawl over to your window. At night."

Sandra said, "Exciting, kids. For you. I don't think Tommy's dick is that fascinated with it."

They looked. Sure enough.

"Why don't you start on your knees, Susan," said Stephanie brightly. "Just knee-walk over there."

Wordlessly, Susan obeyed. The contrast with Stephanie was incredible. Sure, Susan had perfectly muscled legs, arms—a beautifully contoured torso. And she had an hour-glass shape, but a big shape--wide shoulders, full hips. As she came, her breasts wagged slightly, her big nipples pointing up, crinkled, now. She was smiling at me. Hands came up and squeezed her breasts and she gave me seductive look."

"Keep your hair pulled back, so we can see," called Stephanie.

"I hope you always look right up into his eyes," said Sandra. "That's what's really exciting for men you're doing."

Susan turned around. She almost had reached me. Somehow, she looked more exciting than I ever saw her. The story line is everything, I guess.

But, as I saying, she turned, and said, "Mom! You want to demonstrate?" She added, waving at me, "Be my guest!"

"Oh no," said Sandra airily. "You know mothers have to give advice."

"I am a veteran cocksucker," said Susan adamantly. "I give excellent head!"

"I'm sure you do. You're good at anything you want to do. Always have been."

"I love sucking dick," Susan insisted.

Could these women ever stop talking and just do it?

I reached out and grabbed Susan's hair and hauled her the final two feet.

She yelled, "Ouch!" and scrambled toward me to relieve the pain. I pushed down her face, so that about half of my cock slid into her mouth. Her face had turned red.

"That's so nice, isn't it?" Sandra asked dreamily, her head cocked to one side and a beaming smile on her face.

"Beautiful," said Stephanie curtly. "I love it when a guy shoves his cock half-way down my throat and holds my head down until I start gagging. You can't even suck that way!"

Sandra released a long sigh, still watching her daughter struggling to accommodate my thick bone. Her hands came up and cupped her breasts. "I think that I might cry," she whispered happily.

12