Gaming Fantasy Ch. 02 - Taki

Story Info
He summons the 16th century demon hunting ninja.
5.1k words
4.83
2.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is obviously a fantasy, but just to be sure, all character names are made up and anything related to real life is coincidental. Everyone in this story, including the animated characters are over 18. I also don't own the characters created by Capcom (Laura/Street Fighter), Namco (Taki/SoulCalibur) and Sony (The PS4 itself)*

*

It was Friday night and I had a sexy Brazilian martial arts woman bent over on the side of my bed as I was ramming into her tight ass. She moaned savagely as I slapped her firmly toned ass, every time my hips banged against her cheeks she was taking me ballsdeep.

My name is Mike Ortega, 26, a typical dude that was going stir-crazy with nothing to do during the 2020 lockdown. My lover is Laura Matsuda. Yes, that Laura Matsuda, from Street Fighter, green gi, half her hairstyle braided up and electric attacks and all. This wasn't a girl doing a sexy roleplay, nor was she some cosplayer that took her costume too seriously. This was actually the genuine Laura, a videogame character that had literally stepped out of my TV so that I could fuck her.

I'm still not 100% what happened, but I came home one day to find a Silver colored Playstation 4, completely out of nowhere. It would somehow work under its own power, no wires or plugs necessary and it would pull up several games onto my screen. Once I chose a game, all through voice activation, it would show me the female roster, and whoever's name I would call out, would literally jump out of my TV, lustfully in love with me. The console would also cover the walls and such of my house in this blue tint which would make things soundproof, so we can be as loud as passionate as we want without waking up the neighbors.

While I had the option to choose a large variety of women, I just couldn't help myself. I've been fucking Laura all week. Maybe cause she was one of my current mains in Street Fighter, maybe cause she felt so flattered that she was my first choice, or maybe I just couldn't get enough of her. Instead of starting from zero, she would remember every encounter, so we'd continue where we'd left off the following day. It made her feel more like a real person and not 'just a character'. In facts in the throes of passion I would completely forget she was technically not 'real' in the sense that you or I are. Every time she'd leave she's turn into a glowing ball of light and go back into the TV and the blue tint covering my walls would go away. It would still feel weird to me.

The bedroom echoed with the sounds of my hips slapping against her cheeks. Laura groaned uncontrollably as my hands reached in front of her and played with her tits roughly. They were big enough to fill each hand and I loved how amazing and warm they felt as I squeezed them. Laura moaned loudly wanting me to slam against her harder and rougher. "Hold up Mike... I wanna see your face, amor.."

I let her go and she laid on her back. True to her flexibility, her bent her legs all the way back towards her face, showing me her dripping wet pussy as her gaping asshole that still wanted more. I knew what she wanted, hence her pulling her legs that far back and I helped hold them in place as I shoved my cock back into her ass. She smiled and puckered her lips a bit, so I leaned in to kiss her as I slowly started getting back into the rhythm of sliding my rod in and out of her tight little hole.

We held onto each other the best we could, locked in each other lips, fucking her ass as hard as I was able to. We groaned into each others lips as we were getting close to our climax again. Laura's moans grew higher and higher in pitch as in egging me on to not stop no matter what. Her body was shivering, electricity started to crackle around her arms and legs, she soon let out a muffled moaned as she held onto me as tight as she could.

As Laura was shaking mid-orgasm, I pulled my cock out and shoved into her pussy, which was now dripping with fluids uncontrollably. Laura wrapped her legs around me the best she could as I thrashed into her, not stopping until I finally busted my load deep inside her. "AGGHHH!!!!" I would grunt as Laura would grip me tightly, "YES! YES! FILL ME UP, BABY!!!"

After a few minutes of thrusting against each other, we both laid into each others arms and Laura set her legs back to a more normal position. I had completely shot everything inside her by now and we were just trying to regain our breaths.

After a short period of silence, Laura finally spoke up, "Oh my god.... that was so crazy.... sorry if I zapped you by mistake..."

"It's alright, I guess I've been lucky so far. It never seems to hit me."

Laura smiled at me, "You just.... mmm... you just do things to me, baby. You make me just wanna cut loose and ride your cock all day. You have no idea how much it means to me that you've been choosing me every day."

I said, "I don't know... I guess we both just click. Besides, I've never been the type to juggle multiple women at once. I know this is.... a very weird arrangement, but I'd almost feel like I would be cheating on you if I picked someone else, you know?"

Part of me was curious about all these other options out there but I didn't know if I would hurt Laura's feelings or how serious she was taking all of this.

Laura blushed a little and kissed me sweetly, "You're such a sweetheart. And believe me, I want to be yours all day every day... But I do have to be honest, the others are starting to get in my face about 'hogging you all to myself'."

I was surprised to hear this, "Oh? You mean... like Chun Li and them?"

"Chun Li's fine with waiting, Juri is overly anxious to meet you...."

Knowing how insane Juri was, I sarcastically said, "Oh goody...."

"Don't worry, she won't kill you, but she wants to know if you got what it takes to 'break her', whatever that means. I can't speak for the others from the other games, but I bet they're all eager for you to fuck them."

"So you won't mind if I were to choose someone else tomorrow?"

Laura smirked, "Well I didn't say that.... but the choice is yours... Just do me a favor will ya?"

"Yeah sure."

"You, me, this Saturday? Let's fuck until we can't fuck no more. Yeah?"

"Sounds good to me, Laura."

Laura wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, "Yes! This will be like a form of training for stamina and endurance. Let's push ourselves to our limit!'

"Uhhh ok..."

After a while of snuggling, Laura would get her clothes together and head back towards the TV. She would wink and blow me a kiss saying "See you Saturday, my grapp-lin-bud" and she turned into an orb of light and going back into the TV. The TV and the mystical Silver Plated PS4 both shut off and the blue hue that covered the walls would fade away. We must have been going at it for a while, I've forgotten how much brighter everything looked without that blue tint overlaying over things.

After getting dressed myself, I'd notice the sheets were a bit of a mess due to the sweat and other things. It was odd, but I ran my finger on one of the spots where Laura had cum and it had gone cold by now. It was things like that reminded me that she was really here and I wasn't just going crazy. It was also sign that I needed to do some laundry.

I grabbed some clothes and such and went downstairs to get that done. As opened one of the available washing machines downstairs and started filling it with clothes, I heard a voice say "Forgot to wear your mask, huh?"

There were signs about the annoying masks, but I figured if I went downstairs during a non-busy time no one would see or notice. "Heh... yeah I guess I did. But I mean I'll be out of here in a few seconds, it's no big deal."

I turned to see a young woman with short dyed green hair with slight bangs covering her left eye and a matching green mask on. She was wearing a faded wrestling shirt and tight black jeans, showing off her tight little figure. From what I could tell she had a decent pair of tits hiding under her shirt, which seemed to look as if she was not wearing a bra. She has her own load of clothes and was using the second machine away from me, six foot rule. "Yeah I get it. But the other day I got chewed out about it, I'd figure you'd be careful with some of the grumpier people upstairs."

"Heh... don't I know it. I don't think I've seen you before. I'm Mike, what's your name?"

"I'm Shannon, nice to meet you. I moved in a few months ago and well.... just my luck, huh? I like having a studio apartment but I didn't want to spend the summer being locked up in it."

I chuckled a bit, "Yeah..."

"Heh, someone's been having some fun, I see..."

I looked at my hands and noticed I was now holding the bedsheets and quickly stuffed them into the machine. "I um... spilled juice all over them. That's why I decided now was a good time to do the laundry."

Shannon gave me a bit of a smart ass look, "Yeah... juice. Well, see ya around Casanova." She closed the washer and pushed the button to get it started. She giggled as she left the laundry room.

I was so embarrassed, though I did check out her round little butt as she walked off. I guess if Shannon could see Laura's signs of passion, it was another sign I wasn't losing my mind and everything I did with her was real. Though I wouldn't mind having some fun with this cutie either. I wonder if she actually liked wrestling or just wore the shirt.

The day came and went and after clocking off from work and having some dinner, I decided it was time to boot up the Love-Station. I wanted to fuck Laura again, to be honest, but now would be a good time to check out some of the other animated women I had access to.

After activating the console, I checked out the Street Fighter line up and checked out the sexy blonde in military tights, Cammy White or the sexy villain Juri in her own skintight black and purple leather outfit. Then of course, Chun Li herself, the first woman in the Street Fighter series everybody wanted to fuck back then. I thought to myself that I've been with Laura for 4 days in a row now, maybe I should try something other than Street Fighter.

After checking out the Tekken roster, I decided to check out SoulCalibur. There really were so many options, I didn't know who to choose. I looked Sophitia over, the sexy blonde with and amazing pair of tits, barely held into place by little strings going across her top. She had a virginal innocence about her, despite her willingness to hack and slash her opponents with her sword, and I wonder if I chose her now if I would also be her 'first' or if she have had her kids yet from her later games. The games weren't labeled per say, it was just 'SoulCalibur' so all the women from the games' history were available to me, which included Sophitia's future daughter. Then I saw Taki.

Taki was a ninja woman that would hunt down demons and destroy them. She had an amazing figure and her red outfit was so tight, it would show off every nook and cranny. I remember back in the arcade we would joke that she was actually naked and just painted herself red. If it wasn't for the ninja armor on her shoulders and wrists and whatnot, that's exactly what she would look like. Thinking about playing with her impressive rack and rubbing her pussy through her skintight outfit helped me make up my mind.

Since I've been quiet for a while, the TV would ask me "Have you made your choice?" every few minutes (or some variation of the same phrase). "I choose Taki!" I said out loud.

The TV would flash brightly, this time glowing red, instead of green and I would hear the game say her name, followed by Taki's arrogant little 'Ha-ha!' when you select her in SoulCalibur 6. I saw the orb of light pop out of the TV and I remembered that when Laura first saw me, her first instinct was to start a fight. Seeing that Taki was wielding swords, what if she starts out slicing and dicing? I stepped away and gave the orb of light plenty of space until the 22 year old ninja woman would materialize herself.

Sure enough, Taki got into her stance and whipped out her swords, named Rekki-Maru and Mekki-Maru. She looked around, rather confused and that's when it hit me that she's a character from the 16th century and all my stuff would be light-years in the future for her. "Where am I?" Her eyes quickly darted towards my direction. "My love, were you the one that summoned me here?"

With her calling me that, I felt she wouldn't attack me, which was good since I had nothing near me that would be able to block a sword strike from her. "Um.. yeah, I was the one that summoned you here. You're safe here Taki. It's just you and me, and the kind of demons you're used to going after don't exist here."

Taki looked more at ease and put her weapons away, doing a fancy spin with them before popping them into their sheaths. She was pretty amazed at my apartment and looked around at some of what she would consider oddities, like the TV and my work equipment. To her my TV, my gaming consoles, my PC and my Blue-Ray Player would all look like black boxes of different shapes and sizes with blinking lights. She then remembered me and bowed respectfully towards me, "As you know, I am known as Taki, my love. I am here to serve you humbly and lovingly. May I know my lover's name?"

I bowed back to show her the same respect, "Yes of course, I'm Mike Ortega, but you can just call me Mike."

"It is an honor to meet you, Mike." "The honor is mine, Taki."

Taki stared at my smartphone which was lying on the couch near her, "Tell me Mike, where am I? I have never seen a house such as this before."

"Oh... um... well this is kinda difficult to explain... Your game takes place in 16th Century Japan..... right now we are in America and well... it's the year 2020. So um... I guess by your perspective we're several centuries into your future."

Taki said, "Oh... I see. So is this the place where Darth Vader and 2B come from? We were always confused by their weapons, unlike any sorcery we have ever seen. They had to have come from the future."

"Oh um.... that's gonna take some time to explain... but they're from, I guess, a future even farther ahead from this one. We are nowhere near having things like light sabers and robot women yet."

The ninja woman nodded and said, "I see. Well... I suppose you can explain all of these future things to me eventually."

She took off her shoulder armor and set her weapons down. Removing her demon mask, I could finally see her lovely face in all her full glory, her eyes looking into mine, her lips looking eager to kiss mine. I could see the love in her eyes towards me, and the slight blush on her cheeks, already looking forward to what was to come.

"Come to me, my love. I am weary from a fierce battle and could use your.... tender affections..."

I smiled and held my hand out to her, "Of course, follow me to our sleeping quarters, miss Taki." She took my hand and I led her to my bedroom. Taki looked around, her attention caught by my box fan in the corner that was running on its lowest setting, as well as some pictures on the wall. I sat down on the bed and she joined me.

Having her so close to me, I was able to admire just how ridiculously tight her outfit was. Her tits were amazing and I could even make out the shape of her aureola, not just her nipple. I could see her abs as well as her puffy cameltoe. With Taki looking at modern technology across the room, I was able to take in her incredible body without her noticing that I was leering.

Taki blushed and looked back towards me realizing she was ignoring me, "Forgive me love... Your sleeping quarters... it's quite a lot to take in. So many things from a time beyond my own. I am here for you, I am yours to do with what you will."

I smiled a bit, "It's alright hun, I know you've never been in a bedroom like this before, even though it's far from glamorous."

She leaned in for a kiss and I followed suit, feeling her nice warm lips press against mine. She pressed herself against me, squishing her luscious orbs up against my chest as our kiss deepened. My hands went for her tits, giving them a loving squeeze. I could feel the warmth and tightness of her breasts hidden within the tight red fabric that was somehow able to contain them. Hearing her moan was heavenly as I used my fingers to tease her nipples, feeling them harden and poke through her outfit even more than usual.

I lowered my head and used my tongue to tease her nipples, making her shiver. I couldn't quite make out what kind of fabric covered her statuesque figure but I could still taste her through it. My hand slid down her body, her heat emanating through her fabric until I slowly parted her legs and felt her vulva. She spread her legs a little more to give me easier access as my fingers traced along her cameltoe.

Taki moaned as I started rubbing 2 fingers along her clit, her outfit barely being a hindrance. I could actually feel how her tights slowly dampened as I stroked her sweet pussy. She looked into my eyes, clouded by lust and admiration and she kissed me deeply. Her hips started to thrust along my fingers while I tried to poke inwards, however much her fabric would allow me to stretch.

I felt her hand reach down my body until she found the bulge in my pants. Her hands stroked it but I also noticed she was trying to yank my pants down, not quite knowing how to do so. I'd forgotten there probably weren't zippers yet in her era and guided her hand towards mine. I helped her pull the zipper down and thus loosen up my pants so she could yank them down. She pulled my briefs down and wrapped her finger around my hard shaft and started stroking it slowly, taking a moment to admire her lover's manhood.

The demon-hunter ninja woman stroked my hard shaft gently and lovingly while I kept rubbing her clit. She moaned and bucked her hips against my hand as I started going faster. There was something hot about making her cum while still in her outfit and I was determined. She whispered in my ear "Faster, love...."

She shuddered as I worked my fingers faster against her, basically a blur rubbing her clit. the fabric that was hiding her from me was getting more and more soaked. I could feel her grip tighten around my shaft as her body shivered. She kissed me deeply, moaning into my lips as she started sliding her hand up and down my shaft. My fingers slid between her puffy wet lips, their warmth emanating through her outfit as she was getting close to her climax.

Taki bucked her hips against my fingers as I strokes her tender mound, desperate to cum. Her grip on my cock tightened as she's tug on it harder as her arousal continued to spike. I swear the sounds of her sweet moans was making my cock harder in her hand. She raised her other hand as if to cover her mouth, but I held onto her, "No Taki.. let me hear you baby..."

The demon hunter's hips would shiver and shudder roughly as I felt her cum on my fingers. She let out a delightful moan, though I could I tell she was trying her best to not outright scream. I held onto her, my arm being tired from working so roughly against her. Taki's hand would still continue to jerk my cock but slowly and weakly, too worn out from her sudden orgasm, but not wanting to let go.

I spread her legs and moved into position to eat her out, even if it would through her outfit. Taki would place a hand on my chest and hold me back. "Not yet my love... please allow me... I can't hold back my desire any longer..." She gently pushed me on my back and lowered herself onto me instead. Without my thought or hesitation, I felt her tongue roll its way across my stiff cock, which was still aching for release.

I shuddered a bit, which made her laugh a bit. "It is my turn to please you." she would say before I saw her open her mouth and take me in. Taki slowly, almost teasingly, bobbed her head back and forth, sucking and slurping on the head. The way she sucked so hard every time she pulled back, made me gasp or moan, which enticed her to continue. She'd pull my cock out only to slide her tongue up and down the shaft, making sure she tasted every inch of my cock from every angle.

12