Gaming Night

Story Info
Wife takes control of my nerdy friends.
3.5k words
3.38
39.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyler990
tyler990
148 Followers

It was one of "my weekends". AKA, my wife's friends weren't coming over. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please read the first installment in this series, "Vacation Awakening".

I invited a few buddies over, Bill and Craig, to play some video games and drink some beer. Who says grown men can't enjoy video games?

They came over and we started the night. Rebecca was in her room. She usually left us alone. She didn't really like my friends. They were pretty dorky and nerdy, even moreso than me.

We had been going at it for a few hours and there were about 20 beer cans on the table between the three of us. We started to get pretty loud, talking trash to each other and shouting when something cool happened.

After one particularly loud outburst from Craig (I had hit him with a red shell in Mario Kart), my wife finally emerged from her room and entered the living room. She was wearing athletic shorts and a tank top. Nothing was particularly revealing, but with her body you couldn't hide it. Her cleavage wasn't showing but you could tell she had very nice tits because of the two large orbs under the fabric. Likewise, her ass wasn't on display like it would be with yoga pants, but the way her athletic shorts stuck out away from her body, you could tell she had an amazing ass.

"What's with the shouting?" she asked. Then she looked and saw Mario Kart on the TV. She scoffed.

"Oh my god, you guys are such nerds," she said in an amused tone as she exited the room into the kitchen.

After she left, Craig turned to me.

"My man, you are so lucky," he said, reaching over to give me a fist bump. Craig nor Bill never had much luck with women.

All of my friends had a hard time being polite around my wife. They were too shy to say anything to her, but they always stared like schoolboys whenever she was around.

"You know it buddy," I said as I cracked open another beer, impressed with myself. We continued playing.

A little while later, Rebecca came back into the room. She stood to the side of the TV, looking at it with her back to us.

"Who's winning?" she said.

"I am!" I shouted. I was caught up in the race. There was some money on the line so it was more intense gaming than usual.

"Good job babe," she said. She came over to where I was sitting and leaned down to give me a kiss. As she did she stuck her ass out in the direction of Bill and Craig, which made them both drive off the map to their deaths.

My wife noticed the sounds and looked at the screen.

"What the hell just happened?" she asked.

Bill chimed in. Normally, Bill would not dare to speak to my wife at all, and certainly not in this manner. But we had been drinking.

"You, uh, distracted us," he said meekly, pretending to try to refocus on the game.

"Oops," said my wife in a monotone voice.

"Here, Bill, I'll distract Andy for you," she said as she sat down on my lap.

I was completely focused on the game. Like I said there was money on the line.

"Babe get off! I can't see!" I shouted in frustration. I fell off the map and Bill and Craig both passed me at the last second.

"In your FACE!" said Craig, then he took a big swig of his beer in celebration.

Rebecca stood up.

"I thought you were good at this game?" she asked, standing over me.

"I am babe, but I couldn't see shit, and like Bill said, that was, uh, distracting," I replied.

"Pssh," she said, and walked back into the bedroom. Fuck that was energizing.

The boys and I kept drinking and playing. We progressively started putting more and more money on each game so we naturally got louder and louder.

At about 1 AM Rebecca emerged again from the bedroom. She had changed out of her athletic clothing and was now wearing her nighttime attire. A pair of white panties and a loose white sweater that covered up her cleavage, but left a bit of her ass peeking out when she stood at certain angles.

I didn't mind. I was hammered, and I didn't see Bill and Craig as threats. We were all good buddies.

"Can't sleep with you boys making such a racket," she said. "Can I at least play if I'm up anyways?"

I got her a controller and she sat on the floor in front of us. She tried her best, but my friends and I are quite good at the games we play. She got crushed.

After the third game, she put the controller down, clearly not enjoying it anymore.

"These games suck!" she pouted.

"No they don't. You just suck at them," I said, teasing her. She smiled at me, enjoying the playfulness.

"Oh? Why don't I make you suck then," she said, and sat down on my lap.

I grunted. God her big booty felt good against me. I didn't want her to leave so I agreed to keep playing, even with my handicap.

The next game I got crushed.

"You suck bro!" shouted Craig. Rebecca looked over at him in shock.

"Craig! Mind your manners!" said Rebecca back, and Craig looked away timidly. He wasn't used to being in the presence of a girl like Rebecca, let alone conversing with her.

"Sorry," he said, looking down, then took a nervous sip of his beer. Rebecca laughed at him.

"No, don't be. But do you really think you could beat my husband if I were sitting on your lap instead of his?" asked Rebecca.

Craig froze.

"No, uh... I can't even imagine," he said. Rebecca gave him a wave of her hand, dismissing him.

Rebecca sat on my lap for a few more games and I lost every single one badly.

"Going to clean you out at this rate bro," said Bill.

"Wait, there's money being bet on these games?" asked Rebecca.

"Yeah, babe. I'm getting destroyed because of you," I said.

Rebecca stood up.

"Well let's make it interesting. You guys are too good at this game. How about you double up the rates and I'll try to distract you all. The more of a gentleman you are, the better chances you have at winning. Otherwise I'm going to bed because this is boring," she said, getting up.

Bill and Craig looked to me. Their faces pleaded me to allow Rebecca to do such a thing. Truth be told I was extremely horny from Rebecca sitting on my lap and I wanted her to stay in the room no matter what.

"Double or nothing!" I shouted, which didn't really make sense. Bill and Craig both sat up straight, ready to play.

Rebecca got up and just stood in front of the TV for the next game like she had before. She didn't really move much and just watched the game. Her sweater was covering up her back and ass, and though her legs were exposed, we could handle that.

She noticed that we weren't making any mistakes about halfway through the course (we had gone back to Mario Kart and she understood the game well enough even though she wasn't very good at it). So she pulled her sweater up above her ass so that we could see her in her white panties.

Craig choked on his spit and launched into a coughing fit. I started laughing hysterically.

"You okay bro?" I asked, amused.

"Yeah, bro, I think," he said, giving another small cough.

All this time, Bill had stayed laser-focused on the game. I realized it too late. I tried picking up my controller and catching up but he was too far ahead.

Bill threw down his controller in celebration.

"Pay up!" he demanded. We took out our wallets and handed him the cash.

Rebecca walked over and stood in front of him.

"What else do you want?" she asked bluntly.

Bill looked up at her, starstruck.

"Uh..." he said. He couldn't get a word out.

"Come on little man. What do you want? Don't make me slap you," she continued.

Bill looked over at me confused and a little frightened. I must have had a confused look on my face too.

"Uh, I guess, if you wanted to stand like that again for the next game, I wouldn't mind. But if you don't want to, that's OK, it's fun no matter what..." he rambled.

"Oh my god, shut up. I'll do it," said Rebecca, and she took her place and pulled her sweater above her ass.

As the countdown for the race was going, she swiveled her head back at us.

"Let's make this one interesting. Winner gets to spank me," she said, and turned around to watch the screen. Bill and Craig sat up straight with concentrated looks on their faces. I was going to say something but the race had just started and I didn't want to lose so I started concentrating too.

Bill ended up winning again. I came close but ended up falling behind at the very end. But he didn't get out of his seat and just timidly took a sip of beer.

"Well, Bill? What are you waiting for? Get over here," demanded Rebecca.

Bill got up without looking at me and stood next to Rebecca.

"Come on, do it. Give mama a good slap," said Rebecca. But she had let the sweater fall to cover her ass and was just standing there facing him. Bill didn't know what to do.

"What do you want, an invitation in the mail?" continued Rebecca.

Bill walked to her side and reached down to delicately pull up the bottom of her sweater so that her buttocks was partially exposed. He wound up and slapped her butt. But it wasn't a very good slap. It didn't even make a sound.

"Ugh, you little boy, you call that a slap?" said Rebecca. Bill didn't reply and just looked down.

Rebecca walked over to the side of the room and put her hands against the bookcase and stuck her ass out at him.

"C'mon Bill, mama needs a good slap, you going to give it to her?" she asked again.

Bill walked over stiffly and wound up. This one was better, but still not great. Rebecca moved away from the bookshelf and let her sweater hang to cover herself up.

"Sit down you little boy. Craig, think you can do better?" she asked.

Craig jumped to his feet.

"Not so fast there, mister. You'll have to win a game," said Rebecca. Then Rebecca came over to me and gave me a long french kiss. She stuck her tongue in my mouth we kissed passionately for a few seconds. When she pulled away I didn't know which way was up!

"I'll let you boys collect your thoughts for a moment while I freshen up," she said, as she walked away seductively. As she exited the room, she looked over and gave me a wink and blew me a kiss. I was smitten.

There was silence for a moment.

"Bro..." Bill started to say.

"Nah man, it's cool. We talked about it beforehand," I explained. We hadn't talked about it beforehand.

Bill let out a sigh of relief.

"Cool, bro. I don't want to be causing any trouble or anything," he said. Craig nodded in agreement.

We got back to it. At this point we'd probably have thought about going to bed, but we were all wide awake by the female energy that had been introduced into our ordinary gaming session.

Rebecca returned wearing bright red lipstick. She had also taken off her sweater and was now just wearing her white panties and a white bra. She looked very sexy and yet she had barely tried to doll up.

"Round 2," she stated as she entered. We looked up at her inquisitively.

She bent over and planted a big kiss on my cheek. Her lipstick left a perfect imprint.

"What do you say, Bill and Craig? Want to see if my husband can perform under pressure?" she said.

Bill and Craig just looked back at her with their mouths open. Rebecca rolled her eyes. Then she whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to show your friends who's boss, would you like that?" she whispered seductively.

I didn't know what she meant. She turned around briefly to face Bill and Craig.

"New rules. My husband puts in $50, you each put in $100. Except I'm going to distract him and you two get to stay focused. Sound fair?" she asked.

Both nodded.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Someone start it up," she commanded. Craig started the next match.

Rebecca sat on the floor next to me on her knees. She kissed me on the neck as she rubbed her hand over my lap. About halfway through the match she reached into my pants and wrapped her hand around my cock. I literally dropped the controller. Craig won.

Rebecca genuinely laughed.

"You're hopeless," she said to me jokingly. I grinned sheepishly.

Bill and Craig chuckled, too. Rebecca turned to them.

"Oh, don't act like you wouldn't have performed any better," she said. Bill took a sip of his drink and Craig put his hands up to indicate that she was probably right and he wasn't going to argue.

Rebecca stood up.

"So, who's next?" she asked them. They looked at me.

"It's cool guys, don't worry" I said. I don't really know why I said that.

Bill raised his hand slowly. Rebecca rolled her eyes.

"Doubt you'll do any better after that pathetic spanking you gave me earlier," she said as she took her place on the floor next to him. Bill looked completely frozen. It was kind of funny.

"Don't just sit there. Take it out," demanded Rebecca.

Again Bill looked over to me for confirmation. I nodded my head, giving him the go ahead. Why the fuck did I do that?

So he unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down. He had quite a small penis. It wasn't tiny but it must have been under 5". I actually felt good about my size for once.

Rebecca looked at it and actually let out a laugh. Bill looked embarrassed but also eager.

"This shouldn't be too hard," she said. "Start it up!"

I started the next round.

Rebecca wrapped her hand around Bill's small but hard cock and slowly started pumping him up and down. Within 10 seconds, Bill began to make noises. A few seconds later, he ejaculated. It launched across the room and got all over the carpet.

Rebecca laughed hysterically.

"Little boy," she said dismissively. She gave him a hard slap against his face and her wedding ring left a red mark.

She stood to get up, but had a second thought.

"One more, actually," she said, as she reached down to the carpet to glob up some of his semen in her fingers. Then she slapped him hard again and Bill had his own semen all over his face.

"Don't wipe it off," she commanded. Bill was just laying back in a daze. I'm not sure if he heard but he didn't move to wipe it off.

"You're next," said Rebecca menacingly as she walked over to Bill. Bill looked up at her and he seemed scared.

"Take it out," she commanded.

So Craig pulled down his pants, too.

To my surprise Craig was actually quite large. He must have been between 6" and 7". But he wasn't well-groomed. He looked like he hadn't trimmed down there in quite a long time.

Rebecca was surprised too.

"Craig, you fucking idiot. You know you could probably get laid more than once every couple of years if you actually took care of yourself, right?" she said.

Craig was looking at her in a complete trance. Rebecca genuinely looked pissed off.

"These fucking boys, I swear," she said to no one in particular. "Think you can man up for a couple of seconds there Craig?"

Craig once again just gaped at her.

Rebecca stood up and unclasped her bra and stepped out of her panties.

"You want some of this?" she asked him, striking a pose.

He nodded like a little puppy dog.

"Mama's going to use you to get off. Think you can last for longer than little Billy over there?" she asked.

Craig kept nodding.

"Good. Because if you don't, I'm going to hit you," she explained.

Rebecca reached down to her pussy and gave it a couple rubs, then sat down on top of Craig's upright cock. She lowered herself onto it and closed her eyes briefly. Once she was lowered onto it she opened her eyes again. Then she turned her head around to face me.

"Any bets, babe? Think he'll last 30 seconds?" she asked.

"Less!" I shouted back, trying to sound tough.

She started riding him. Craig did last longer than 30 seconds. About a minute in, Rebecca started to enjoy herself, and she was closing her eyes and rolling her head back and forth as she rode him. But she didn't behave with him like she did with the other men. Instead, she started slapping him on his face.

"Know how lucky you are, you little man? Think a girl like me would ever get with you normally?" she said. She was getting off on the insults.

"You little baby bitch. Give mama a good fuck," she said. Craig tried to start moving his pelvis up and down to thrust into her but she pushed him back by his shoulders.

"Uh uh. I'm calling the shots," she said. Craig stopped trying to thrust.

Rebecca started slapping him in the face with her big tits. Craig tried to suck on them but Rebecca was flailing around and he could only lick them here and there. Rebecca put her hands back on his shoulders and dug her nails into his back.

"OW!" Craig exclaimed.

"Shut up little boy," said Rebecca. Then she laughed maniacally. Rebecca had been mean to me before, but nothing like this. I guess you do receive some modicum of respect if you provide for your woman.

Rebecca didn't say anything for about a minute more. She just rode him, slapped him, and even scratched him across the face once. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene. Bill had come out of his daze and was looking over too. Craig looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Rebecca finally started to moan and I could tell that she was close to cumming. I think Craig could tell, too. Rebecca started paying more attention to herself and less attention to dominating Craig. Craig took this chance to grab her by the hips and start thrusting into her as hard as he could. Within seconds Rebecca was making the long, elongated groan that she made when she came. I saw Craig tense up and his face contorted. He had just cum inside Rebecca.

Rebecca collapsed over him, trapping him against the couch, suffocating him of air. Eventually he started wriggling around as he could not breathe. Rebecca snapped to her senses and climbed off of him. She gave him one last hard slap before she got off. It looked like it really hurt.

"Guess you little boys are sometimes good for something," she scoffed.

Then she turned to me and to my surprise gave me a smile.

"Come over, babe. You've been so good. Time to get your fill," she said. She leaned against the wall and shook her ass at me. Some of Craig's semen flew out of her pussy.

I couldn't resist, naturally. I jumped up and took my pants off and hurried over with my cock in my hand. I inserted it into her and she immediately began pushing back against me with all her might. It was a strange sensation. She was very wet but I could tell there was something else in there providing lubrication. I lasted about 10 strokes before I tensed up and unloaded my seed into her. I nearly collapsed onto the floor as I pulled out but I managed to sit down without falling.

Rebecca was still standing. She looked over the scene before her, somewhat amused, somewhat disgusted.

"Hey!" she yelled. Everyone paid attention.

"Listen here you little twerps," she continued. "I never want to see either of you in my sights ever again? Hear me? If I do, I'm going to report both of you to the police for rape. They'd believe me, you know they would," she said devilishly.

Bill and Craig nodded. They looked frightened.

"I'll leave you three to sort this out. Hun, make sure you clean up before you come to bed," she said. Then she left the room and it was once again just three buddies enjoying a casual night of gaming.

Bill, Craig, and I never spoke much after that. When we saw each other in public we gave each other a nod but never brought up the incident. I never heard about it, so I think they really believed Rebecca would ruin them if they gossiped. I sure believed it.


tyler990
tyler990
148 Followers