Gaming nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want her to cum, too, so once again I lower my face between her legs, and let my tongue run over her fat pussy, which now has my cum smeared over it and dripping out of it. I can taste my own stuff, but I don't mind. It actually turns me on even more. I insert a finger in her sticky pussy, and rub her G-spot while I lick her clit. She starts moaning again, louder than before, but doesn't come yet.

I decide to increase the stimulation further so I remove my sticky, slippery finger from her pussy, put it on her asshole, and push gently.

She gasps. "Ohh my god," she whispers. "You're a naughty boy."

"Still by the rules, though," I say, as I slowly push my finger further in. With my other hand, I use another finger to fill her pussy again, and start licking her clit again, fingering her pussy and ass at the same time.

She moans louder and louder, and a few seconds later she explodes, jerking involuntarily and squirting juice mixed with semen all over my face.

I lower myself beside her on the table.

"Oh my," she says. "Who won?"


12