Gang Bang at Hobo Junction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Ma'am, I just couldn't hold back," he apologized in Katy's direction.

Katy answered to calm him down,

"Better to cum too quickly then never to cum at all. Be proud, It was a great fuck while it lasted."

"I should'a jerked off first. I'll do better next time."

His buddy Fossil, our fifth guy, was tall and slender, but his upper torso looked wasted. There was a huge growth on his left shoulder that looked like a soft ball was stuck in there. He took advantage of Katy's upright position and kept turning and spinning her to savor both pussy and ass hole. He was consumed with the rapid rotation of his tool. I was sure it made Katy dizzy but she never complained.

Fossil finally pulled out and sprinkled her tits with his man juice. Then proceeded to lick his cream pie off her boobs. Kinda weird, but I didn't object; it was his show. He spent a much longer time sucking her nipples until Katy said, "Oh that tickles." I wasn't sure if the tickles were from his tongue on her tits or the way he kept spinning his finger in her pussy's clit..

He pulled his finger out of her honey pot and stuck it in his mouth. Let out a loud,

"Oh man, I love-s a wet cunt." Wiped the sweat from his brow and exited whistling the tune from "The High and Mighty." I hadn't heard that tune since I was a kid.

The next two guys were opposites. Marty was short enough to be a little person. The other guy, Big Moose, was Marty's partner. He was huge. He stood probably six foot eight, almost hitting his head on the ceiling. Andy had whispered they were gay lovers, but even if they were gay for each other they still had a hankering for female novelty.

Marty the midget, had stripped outside the Camper and raced up the few steps. He proudly pranced down the narrow aisle in the nude. My eyes focused on his attractive bulbous over size cock, and a pair of balls big enough for a bull. I gave him a stool to stand on, and he introduced himself to Katy in what sounded like high pitched baby talk.

Katy smiled and wrapped her arms around him. Then he got right to work pussy fucking Katy. His thrusting went on for a good fifteen minutes. Before Marty finished, his buddy Big Moose, a huge hairy guy, with a head of jerry curls, and a big nine inch dick that looked like a sawed off swamp stump. He got behind Katy and started plummeting her butt. Big Moose plowed my sister-in-law's ass in a fury. Somehow he got his huge member mostly inside her. It wondered if it was painful but Katy was moaning and shouting,

"More Big Moose, fuck me harder."

Big Moose was fucking her like a guy running a marathon.

"I gotta do it fast or I don't shoot," Moose explained afterwards.

I was sure the friction from his cock could have lit a match if you'd have stuck it in in Katy's ass.

Big Moose fucked that ass hole till he was exhausted. Spent, he held on to her tightly until he finished inseminating Katy with what looked, from the overspill, like tapioca pudding. Then he dropped to his knees, shouting,

"Thank ya, Jesus," over and over, hammering his huge fists on the Camper's floor.

While Moose was down on his knees, his lover, Marty, approached and stuck out his erect cock. Big Moose, most anxious to please his gay lover, grabbed the little guy ass and pulled him closer. Marty's dick disappears between Moose's thick lips as the blow job begins. The little guy was busy massaging Moose's head and sticking his fingers in Moose's ears. Marty's eyes opened up wide as he came for the second time. Moose swallowed it down. When he finally finished, the. Moose coughed up some of Marty's cum and turned to me and said,

"I ain't much at swallowing this stuff, but we got a real cum eater here in camp, Mister, who could eat out this here lady's pussy and ass, clean her up real good."

Before I could agree, Big Moose yelled out,

"Loco, get in here."

As Marty left, still wanking cum out of his dick, he turned to me, saying,

"I can see from your expression that you like my big cock. If you wanna give me a blow job, I need about two hours to recharge and you can suck it or I can fuck you in the ass?"

"Thank's Marty, yeah you sure have a nice set of balls. I like big balls, but my wife might get jealous. Thanks, maybe next time we pass through I'll bring my gay brother, he'd suck your cock and lick your ass."

He leaned forward and whispered softly in my ear in his baby voice,

"Well don't let Big Moose know, he's very jealous."

Ya gotta give the little guy credit, he was the only one to cum twice and he was still gaming.

I figured Loco had heard the Moose call, because moments later, Loco, came up the Camper stairs. His name described him. He was a very hairy dirty older guy wearing a stained towel around his waist. He wore red plastic flip flops, and his long toenails stuck out so far they looked like claws. His stringy hair that cascaded down his furrowed brow like one of those sheep dogs, you could hardly see his eyes, and was flecked with shiny metallic ribbons, as was his mousy grey beard.

Loco had a strange tick, his head would jerk to the left every once in a while. When this happened he'd rub his flat nose where a brass ring passed through it. From his left ear hung a sizable anchor earring and his right ear was missing. I was sure Katy would welcome this example of a homeless downtrodden member of Hobo Junction.

Katy didn't disappoint. When Loco got close to her she said,

"Welcome fellow, are you the cleanup guy."

Loco nodded, "Yessum Ma'am."

Moose was watching with fascination but there wasn't much room,

"Moose, we're getting a little cramped in here if you don't mind."

"No problemo." Big Moose exited.

Loco moved into the empty space, seizing the three-legged stool in his big gnarly hand. He sat down on the stool as if he was going to milk a cow, placing himself between her legs. He bent forward and with what must have been an eight or nine-inch tongue, started slurping all the cum out of her pussy. When he finished sucking out her pussy, he started licking her cum covered legs.

Then Loco gently spun Katy around and got to work on her asshole, very swollen and had remained open, as if a dick was pulled out and her butt hole refused to close up again. Her ass hole looked so much bigger, especially after being "Moosed," than the way it looked a few days before.

"Oh Loco, your tongue feels so good."

Loco wolfed-up her accumulated numerous cream pies, he very immodestly reached down, grabbed his seven-inch flaccid pecker, creamed it with some of the cum leaking out of Katy. He proceeded to firm up, and spank his monkey. At that point, the hairy guy looked more like a baboon, than a human.

Sweet Katy reached out, pushed his fist away, and grabbed on to his boner.

"Let me help you with this. It feels so much better when someone does it for you."

She rapidly stroked his cock and he made a yelping sound as he came and squirted his cum delivery into the palm of his hand. As he got closer to her face, I was afraid his dick was heading toward her mouth.

"Just fucking today Loco, she doesn't like blow jobs when her ass and cunt are in play.

"Well, she should at least get a good taste, and with that, he wiped a large deposit of his own sperm cupped in his palm over her full lips. Katy struggled to avoid it, but Loco was the master. He wiped his palm neatly, and his cum formed a nice white mustache above Katy's dripping full lips.

"Nice move, Loco, thanks."

"Sperm is an acquired taste," said Loco as his head swiveled left, "The more the lady swallows, the more she will like it."

Katy, not wanting to ingest the sperm, started to wipe it off but some got inside her mouth.

"You know Jerry, Loco's cum tastes pretty good. That dude must be a vegetarian. I didn't want to swallow but I should have eaten all of it."

"Well babe, next time we come out here you can blow the guy twice."

"I will," said my gang banged sister-in-law.

By my count, eight men were now content and satisfied. One guy brought me a bucket of relatively clear water, and I sponged Katy off. I threw a blanket and towel over her and we said goodbye to the helpful gang bangers.

The event successfully concluded, I closed the camper door and set the vehicle in motion. Most all the hobos who'd fucked my sister-in-law were all waving goodbye shouting,

"Please come back soon."

My sister-in-law had her head and naked tits hanging out the window waving and shouting,

"We'll be back, love ya all." I waved back at them and we were off.

Since she was still leaking cum and I figured she'd need a bathroom stop, I pulled into a deserted rest stop. Fortunately, the water in the bathroom was still running and there was a hose as well that the sanitation guy probably used to spray the place down. After Katy used the bathroom, she stripped off her halter and short shorts. I motioned for her to come closer and began to hose her down.

While I was spraying her down, trying to clean her up. I placed the hose right next to her butt hole and then into her vagina till the water ran clean, then in walked a cop. I nearly shit my pants fearing he'd find some excuse to arrest us. Maybe indecent hosing?

I hadn't seen the trooper coming, he must have come out of the front part of the structure. When he saw Katy he didn't waste a second greeting us.

"Hy folks, my name is State Trooper Larry Nelson."

"Hello officer, this is my sister-in-law, just giving her a cooling shower. Hot day, isn't it?"

"No problem, yeah here in the desert it gets warm. Ain't she a good looker? And what is your sweet name?"

Katy smiled but didn't respond.

Larry turned to me and got right to the point,

"Do you think she'd give me a blowy?"

"She's not big on sucking cock but if you asked nicely she'd probably let you fuck her."

"What say, honey, would ya let a tired country Trooper stick his manhood inside yo pussy?"

"I'd be honored Officer," Katy responded.

Larry moved her over and asked her to lay down on a wooden bench.

"So it's ok if I put my cock inside your pussy, I just wanna be sure you'd like it?"

"Well of course Officer, of course, I'd like it. You can do me any way you like."

The Trooper spread her legs wide and finger fucked her for a few minutes. He pulled a sizable cock out from the zippered compartment, and came closer with his dick sticking out.

"I only have one request," said the Trooper, "when I'm fucking you, could you wrap those long legs of yours around me."

"Of course I will."

Then he added, "Please excuse me ma'am, it's just too much of a hassle to get undressed, but I'll drop the pants and briefs to feel those legs on my naked butt. I do hope you do understand."

So Larry the Trooper, started his seduction. He lifted her up by her ass cheeks while Katy held on to his shoulders. She laced her long legs around his naked butt. He hooked her legs under his arms and penetrated her effortlessly. He held her there and began fucking her.

He looked at me and grinned as he began singing,

"Oh the Yellow Rose of Texas..." and danced her around the restroom all the while his big dick stuck in her vagina. When the song ended he gave Katy a bunch of bucking bronco moves and obviously filled her snatch with cum.

"My wife should see me now," he said as he stood there holding her ass, his dick going through the last throes of his violent ejaculation.

"I'll take a photo."

"Yeah, great said Larry, and send it to me before you delete it."

"Sure," I said, snapping the pic," Katy will want it for her souvenir book."'

"It's not every day I get to have sex with a handsome dancing singing trooper," said Katy.

"Yeah, no problem, just don't send it to my boss."

I took a few more photos.

"You know officer, that's a pretty good act, you should go on "Dancing with the Stars." They ain't never seen that routine."

He laughed at that. Finally, by the time he'd stopped dancing, I had gotten a hard-on.

"Could you hold her up there a little longer Larry? Her ass is in the perfect position.

"Sure partner."

I whipped out my nine inches and butt fucked her right in the middle of those gorgeous ass cheeks. I love to be the last candle burning. I have to admit it was a sloppy fuck. Her ass was so loose you could use it as a purse to keep our loose change.

Her butt also had a few black and blue spots where the homeless guys had held on too tightly or smashed against her while having sex. What can you do? Sometimes that stuff happens, even when guys have the best intentions. In a way it was attractive, like leopard spots.

I knew it would take a few weeks to shrink that rosy crescent, centered between her butt cheeks, back to its usual tightness. Till then I advised her to keep my brother out of her panty closet till it receded back to its usual conformation. I didn't want Mark to know someone else, and I mean more than one hobo had been climbing between the limbs of his cherry tree.

I shot my last load of that weekend and pulled out. Larry set her down gently. Katy turned to me, laughing,

"Oh you are so bad, butt fucking me when I least expected it, and while Larry's big cock was in my muffin."

Larry was just one more notch on the tree of perdition, and I was just another thorn in her asshole, and yet she enjoyed sex with both of us.

I thanked the officer, who suggested taking her down to Primm, Nevada. He gave me the phone number of a legal bordello called The Goose House. He said Roscoe was always looking to feature good looking girls for a weekend, he splits the fee 60/40 and the tips 40/60.

The Trooper said he and his buddies often referred to good-looking border crosser girls from south of Mexico that they made the journey across the desert and needed some cash before moving on. Roscoe was able to profit and help them on their way with a pile of cash to start a new life in the USA.

The Trooper got in his patrol car and left, siren blasting in pursuit of some speeder.

I asked Chartreuse if she'd like to be the star sex attraction at a legal bordello for a weekend. I figured I better stop calling her Katy.

"I don't know Jerry, it might be fun but I'd be afraid they wouldn't let me go once I started working there. Would you come with me?"

"Sure I will. I'll protect ya. The Cat House is actual on our way home if you'd like to look it over?"

"Yeah Jerry, but isn't it called the Goose House, let's do that. I wouldn't want to start right away, I have to let my body rest a little. These last few days were lots of fun but plenty rigorous."

"Well a cat house is another word for whore house. Maybe we'll look in. Would you'd like to talk to this guy?"

"No problemo," she said, "Let's meet and greet."

We continued down the highway towards Primm. I called the Cop's friend, a guy named Roscoe Jennings. I told him Larry told me to call. I had my sister in law with me and she was a certifiable nymphomaniac."

"Bring her on, said Rosco, that's the kind of girl we like to feature."

Roscoe's whore house was called the "Goose Ranch." There was a gaggle of large white geese floating in a pond at the entrance. I pulled into the gravel-covered parking lot and they all started honking. Roscoe came out of the front house.

"You must be Roscoe," I said.

Roscoe extended his hand and took a look at Chartreuse in her halter and short shorts.

"Oh yeah, she's a honey, nice to meet ya."

"My brother in law said you feature outside girls for a weekend."

"Yes, you could make a bundle and it's like a fantasy break for most girls who enjoy being the center of attention and being fucked a lot."

"That's me, " said Chartreuse.

"Could I see ya in the nude?" said Roscoe.

"Out here in the open?"

"Sure, ain't nobody here, Ma'am."

"Why not? '' said Chartreuse, who dropped her last stitch of clothes right on the garden walk. I must admit even after all the gang banging, she looked like a Greek statue, although her pussy was still swollen."

Roscoe got right to the point.

"She's nice and tall, not husky, she looks fine." Looking at me, he said, " Excuse my French, but can she take a big dick and do anal?"

"Well, we took her on a free gang bang mission to delight a group of older homeless people. We had an old guy with a ten incher who really nailed her pussy just a few days ago without a hitch. I'm around nine. When I started butt fucking her, I couldn't get balls deep, but I've opened her up a little more each time. Now that ass pussy is good to go."

"I'd love to fuck her," said Rosco.

"Well just ask her, she might say yes, she hasn't been fucked today."

"Miss, would it be possible to do a quick test run of your beautiful butt? I can't hire any girl unless I try her out first. That's the nature of this game."

"Sure," said Chartreuse, "That makes sense."

"With your permission, I'm gonna fuck you right now," said Roscoe."

Roscoe certainly wasn't bashful. He just unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. It was a big cock. Almost as long as mine but wide like a glass coke bottle. He walked behind her, put some spit on his palm, and rubbed it on to his veiny dick that glistened in the sun. He slapped her naked ass a few times and started to line up his hard dick right up against her butt crack.

Miss Chartreuse, I am erect and ready. would you do me the favor of a quick butt fuck. If I am not aimed right, please be kind enough to guide me in."

"Well Mr. Roscoe, I thought you'd never ask."

Roscoe's tool was a mean-looking penis, He spits on his palm and rubbed the saliva into Chartreuse's anus. Then he got behind Chartreuse and wham, bang, thank you Ma'am.

When he was done fucking her, after four minutes of frantic humping with Chartreuse finishing him off with a hip hop wiggle, twerk style that she must have picked up in the Hobo camp.

Roscoes said, "Thank you, Ma'am. That ending proves you are a pro. Any weekend you want to work two or three days I'll pay you a grand a day and you get 60% of the tips.

"Well, Mr. Roscoe, I hope my tush was tight enough for you. This last weekend I got it stretched out quite a bit."

"Yes Ma'am, in our business that does occur from time to time, but being as my cock is wide, it felt just fine."

That's very sweet of you Roscoe. If I can make the time I'll come. How many guys would be fucking me in 24 hours?

Probably 10-12, if we get you a high roller it could only be a few or one. The high rollers get more time. But it's the tip where you make the bread. We wouldn't let any guy near you unless we knew they were generous tippers."

"I can do that," said Chartreuse, "The more the merrier. What do the guys pay for a straight fuck or a butt?"

"Minimum $200 for a half-hour, A high roller can buy you for 18-24 hours for $5000."

"Sounds like you'll have money for goose food."

"Everything costs." said Roscoe.

"Sometimes I just like to give it away," said Chartreuse.

"We can't afford to give anything away, but we do have occasional lotteries where the raffle tickets are $10 to $25."

"That sounds nicer," said my sister-in-law, I hate to deny pussy to a guy who is really in need."

Roscoe seemed pleased as punch. He whispered to me,

"You get her out here for a weekend special and you can fuck any of the girls for free."

"Sounds good," I said.

"Ok guys, let's get back on the road so we get home before dark."

I got back in the Camper and we headed home to Los Angeles. The traffic was light till we got to the mountain pass around San Bernardino. It seemed a propane truck's retaining chains broke and big tanks of propane were all over the road. We had to wait three hours till they were cleared.

We got back pretty late, Mark had returned a few hours before and was snoring in bed.

"I'm glad he's asleep, my ass is too sore to put up with his dick. Although after all the big cocks have been in there, I might not even feel my husband's dick. You know, Jerry, whenever Mark goes on these gay retreats all he wants to do is butt fuck me."