Gang Banged by Older Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up a short sleeved shirt dress. It went below her knees but It buttoned from top to bottom. She pulled it on. No underwear. She buttoned the least amount of buttons needed to be decent.

"Now you," she said. "Anything special you're looking for?"

"Anything to make sure Mark notices me." Then I admitted, "I'm kinda horny. Gotta make sure he's ready."

She laughed. "I get it," she replied, "but there are a lot of men down there."

"So, give them a little thrill," I laughed.

We went through the clothes. I chose a maroon halter top and put it on. The top was kind of tight and my breasts pushed out against it. I stood in front of the mirror in my thong and top. The top was not that long, it came down to the bottom of my rib cage. I was braless and you could make out my nipples under the material.

"Hmmm," I mused. "I bet Mark would like this look."

Karen laughed, "I bet they all would. Might have a hard time keeping hands off you."

"Well, the way I'm feeling that might be dangerous. I might attack them all," I quipped.

Karen laughed again. "Mark's obviously in trouble. He might need the backup."

We both laughed.

I looked at the clothes on the bed. There was a short little pair of white shorts. They looked cute. I set them aside. There was also a white skirt. It was form fitting and had a zipper that went down the back from top to bottom.

I couldn't decide. Finally Karen said, "flip a coin."

I reached for pockets I wasn't wearing and then put my hands up and shrugged my shoulders.

Karen laughed and then got a coin off her dresser.

We flipped. Skirt won.

I put on the skirt and looked in the mirror. If you looked you could make out the pink thong underneath. Karen pointed it out.

"That's ok," I said. "Let Mark know what's waiting for him. They're one of his favorites.

"Well., looking like that they're all going to want you," she said.

I put on a pair of wedges and turned in the mirror, dirty thoughts on my mind. "Ya think?"

"Yes, I think. What's Mark going to think about all those guys lusting after you?" she went on.

"Hmmm," I said thoughtfully. "He'd probably like it."

"Looks like we're ready then," said Karen. "Let's go thrill the boys."

Karen and I walked onto the deck where the guys had gathered. I could smell the chicken on the grill. The dusk looked beautiful over the water. The guys were all talking. When they noticed Karen and me they all stopped talking.

Tom was the first to speak. "Wow, this is better than the view off the deck," he smiled. Someone get these visions a drink."

Danny jumped up and poured us drinks from a pitcher of margaritas.

Jim jumped in. "You ladies look amazing tonight."

"Thank you," said Karen. "I don't know about me, but I agree, Shelly looks sexy as hell."

There were murmurs of agreement from the men." I liked the way it felt.

The conversation flowed smoothly. Jim and Tom kept asking Mark and me questions. They kept me the center of attention and they paid me a lot of complements. Every once in a while Karen would steer the conversation to me and with passing time how sexy I was. Bill as usual kept us laughing, and Danny stumbled over his words when saying something nice about me. It was cute.

I felt relaxed, being the center of attention made me feel good. The talk about me being sexy made me feel sexy. A lot of the compliments about me were directed to Mark.

"You're a lucky man having such a sexy wife."

"Your wife sure makes a dance floor hot."

"With an ass like that you must have to beat men off,".

To which Bill replied, "I bet lots of men have beat off to that ass."

We all laughed.

Mark loved it. Agreeing with the guys and even answering back. "Well, I gotta admit, I love her ass too.

Jim got a bit more aggressive. "With a wife like that, I'd never let her out of bed." "Hell looking at that ass I might have to beat off.

Mark laughed, "you wouldn't be the first."

Then Paul said, "you should see it. It's perfect."

The men looked at him, "well she looks great in a bathing suit," said Tom,".

Paul replied, "looks better without the suit."

"When did you see it?" Tom asked.

Paul told them about the other night. All the men looked at me.

My heart started beating faster.

"Well that doesn't seem fair," said Jim.

They all looked at me. "So what? You want me to show you my ass?" I asked.

The men all looked at each other.

"Well yeah," said Tom. "I mean, what man wouldn't want to see that gorgeous as?"

Ok, I was horny as hell and feeling super flirty. I'd had the attention of these four men, plus Paul and my husband all day. I always liked the idea of showing off and here was an opportunity to do it. Not only to show off, but to do it in front of six men. Still I needed to know Mark was ok with it. Sure, in fantasy it sounded good, but here was the reality. How would he react?

"I'm not showing you four horny guys my ass unless my husband says it's ok." There, that put the decision out of my hands.

The guys looked at Mark.

Jim spoke, "Well Mark? Are you going to deprive us of this beauty?"

Mark kinda sat there. He looked around the deck. Then he looked at me. I realize now I was hoping he'd say yes.

He looked me in the eye and said, "It's ok with me."

Now, I had his permission, but could I do it?

"Fine," I said.

I stood at the deck rail and faced the water. The sun was almost under the horizon. Was I really going to do this?

I reached down the hem of my skirt and started to pull it up. The skirt was really tight. About half my ass came into view before it bunched up and wouldn't go any further. I figured that was enough.

"There," I said.

The guys all protested. "We saw more than that in your bathing suit while dancing," said Tom.

That wasn't quite true, but it was close.

"Well, that's all the skirt will allow. So what do you suggest?" I responded.

"Take off the skirt," said Jim.

The tone kind of changed. Up till now it had been kind of jokey and light hearted, but this was more serious. Not quite a command, but on the way to being one. It made my pussy wetter, if that was possible.

I looked at Mark. I knew what I wanted to do, but I wasn't sure how he felt.

"If my husband wants my skirt off of me, he's going to have to take it off," I answered.

All eyes turned to Mark. He could end this all and just take me to our room and fuck me, or, would he show me off? I think I held my breath.

Mark got up and walked towards me. He grabbed the hem of my skirt, that was bunched around my ass, and pulled it down so it wasn't bunched up anymore. I don't know whether I was happy or disappointed.

But then he reached for the zipper. Of course he couldn't unzip it all bunched up like that. He looked me in the eyes as he slowly unzipped the skirt.

As he did he whispered, "I love you."

The skirt fell apart and fell to the floor. Now I was standing there in my panties , top, and wedges in front of seven people.

"Turn around," said a Jim,

I did as I was told.

"See," said Paul. "I told you she had a great ass."

"Hey," exclaimed Karen.

Uh oh... was I in trouble?

"When it was just us you weren't wearing the thong," she pointed out.

Karen wanted my thong off in front of her husband? In front of these men?

Mark was still standing next to me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Mark let his hands go to the band of my thong. I put my arms around his neck, pulled myself into him, and kissed him. As I kissed him I felt him push my thong down over my hips down to my knees. When they got to my knees I wiggled my hips and they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them. I could feel Mark's rock hard cock against my belly as I kissed him.

"This is fucking hot," said Karen. "I'm horny."

We all watched as she turned and straddled Paul's legs where he was sitting and started kissing him. Her dress fell over his knees and covered his legs.

I reached down and rubbed Mark's cock through his shorts.

"Mmmmmm...," I purred. "Is that for me?"

Mark reached down, grabbed my ass, and pulled me into him. I kissed him passionately.

"You want this?" I whispered.

"Yes," was all he responded.

That was it. I couldn't take anymore. I undid Mark's pants and pushed him down on the couch. I got on my knees in front of him, pulled his cock out and started sucking it.

I was loving it. It felt so dirty to be sucking his cock with an audience. My ass totally exposed.

Next thing I know I look to my left, and Jim is standing there. His cock in his hands right near my face. With my mouth still wrapped around Mark's cock I reached out, took Jim's cock in my hand and started stroking it. I looked into Mark's eyes as I stroked it. His eyes were focused on my hand stroking Jim's cock.

I pulled my mouth off of Mark's cock. "Like that baby? Like watching me stroke cock? Like having your cock sucked in front of these people? Is it fun seeing your wife be so slutty?"

Mark just nodded.

Karen turned her head to watch me. "That's so hot Shelly," she said.

"Ya think?" I responded to Karen. I was feeling my inner slut. "Then watch this."

I turned my head and wrapped my lips around Jim's cock as I stroked it. I continued to stroke Mark's cock.

Mark moaned.

I stopped sucking. "You like that baby? You like your slutty little wife sucking cock?" I teased.

Karen moaned too. As she straddled Paul's lap, her hands disappeared between her and Paul. All eyes were on them. We saw her lift her body then lower it. Then she started rocking up and down, small movements. She sighed. We couldn't see, but it was obvious she was fucking Paul.

Tom got up and stood next to Jim. He also had his cock out. I only had two hands so I let go of Mark's cock and started stroking Tom's. I felt deliciously sexy. I'd just met these men and now I was acting like a slut in front of them.

I looked Jim in the eyes as I sucked his cock.

"That's it, suck that cock," he said.

I took my mouth off of his cock and said, "greedy," as I switched my mouth to Tom's cock.

With one hand actively wrapped around each cock I took turns switching between the two cocks. All eyes were on me. Karen had stopped actively fucking Paul and with his cock obviously buried inside her was watching me and coaxing me on.

"Wow, that's hot," she would say, or "that's it, you look great sucking cock." She looked at Bill and Danny still sitting there. "Don't just sit there," she said. "Go get your cock sucked."

Bill got up and approached me. He pulled his cock out. I let go of Jim's cock, grabbed Bill's, and started sucking him along with Tom. Bill moaned.

Jim moved out ot my sight. Next thing I feel is a hand on my ass. I look and Jim is kneeling beside me rubbing my ass. I moaned around the cock I was sucking. His fingers slid down between my legs. I parted them a bit to give him easier access.

His fingers slid into my pussy. I was soaking wet. I moaned again as two fingers entered me.

I had to laugh inwardly. I had fantasized about showing off. Even maybe being watched while someone fucked me, but sucking two cocks while having my pussy fingered was not something I'd ever imagined. I moaned again as I thought of it.

As I moaned Jim's fingers found my clit. I stopped sucking cock for a moment and just let myself go to the feeling.

"Mmmmm...," I sighed.

I took a cock back in my mouth. I was having trouble supporting my body, sucking two cocks, and being fingered. I let go of Tom's. I pushed Bill down on the couch so I had a position I could better support myself in. As I did that I lifted my ass so it was at a better angle for Jim. Jim took advantage of it and continued to finger me and play with my clit.

All of a sudden Jim's hand disappeared. Then I felt a hand on either side of my ass. I finally realized that Jim was about to fuck me. For a minute I wondered if I wanted that. I realized that if Jim fucked me the other guys would too. I was about to become a total slut. Well, like I wasn't one already. Did I want that? I had the perfect opportunity. I might never have it again. I realized I did.

"Oh my god, please fuck me," I hissed.

I felt one hand leave my ass as he guided his cock towards my pussy. No, cunt, gangbang sluts have cunts.

He rubbed the tip up and down my pussy to get it wet. He didn't have to bother. I was so wet I probably could have taken a baseball bat. (Not really, but it felt that way).

"Ahhhh," I sighed as he entered me up to the hilt.

He slowly started taking long slow strokes into my cunt.

"Oh my god Mark. He's fucking me. He's fucking your slutty wife's cunt. Do you like that? Do you like watching?"

Mark, mouth agape, just nodded.

Karen lifted herself off Paul, turned, and straddled his legs facing outward. This time she reached between his legs and guided him into her. We could all see his cock enter her pussy. She obviously wanted to watch.

"Take that cock slut," she egged me on. "Fuck him. Oh Mark, see how hot she looks? Look at that cock in her pussy? Watch her suck cock. Isn't she hot?"

"Yes," Mark answered.

For my part , I kept sucking Bill's cock as Jim pounded my pussy. Hearing Karen talk just made me hornier.

Jim kept fucking me into Bill's cock. His thrusts got harder.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh,,.." I grunted around Bill's cock with each thrust.

I could feel Bill's cock start to stiffen. I knew he was about to cum.

"I'm going to cum," he said in warning.

That was ok with me. I loved cum. I clamped my lips around his cock and kept stroking it. I felt the first few spurts in my mouth. Then Jim thrust hard into me. I felt his hot cum against the walls of my pussy. I came, hard. As I came and he thrust I let Bill's cock fall out of my mouth. The last few jets of cum hit me in the face, neck, and tits. It felt hot and sticky against my skin. I loved it.

I didn't swallow right away. With a mouth full of cum I looked at Mark and opened my mouth showing him my mouthful. As I did Jim's cock fell out of my pussy.

"Oh my god," cried Karen. Then she stammered, "That was so fucking hot." It was obvious she was cumming as she said it. She rested for a moment to catch her breath. "You fucking slut," she said. Not in a mean way, but in a dreamy complimentary way. Then she continued fucking Paul but now also had her fingers on her clit as she did.

I hadn't been paying attention. I noticed at some point Mark had pulled his cock out and was stroking it. I swallowed and then reached over, grabbed his cock, and started sucking it.

"Tastes so good baby," I said.

Then Tom spoke up. "My turn," he said.

He was still standing there with his cock out.

I laughed, wiggled my ass, and stroking Mark's cock I said, "well then fuck me."

Tom took my hand and pulled me to my feet. Then he brusquely turned me around and bent me over. I put my hands on Mark's shoulders to steady myself. I looked him in the eye.

"Do you still love your cum covered wife?" I asked.

"Yes," he croaked.

Then Tom grabbed my ass with one hand. I didn't know how he'd feel about fucking my cum filled pussy. I needn't have worried. Tom got behind me and shoved his cock in my pussy, hard. The idea of a cock in my already cum soaked pussy was too much. I came again.

Tom just kept pounding my pussy. "Ohh, unnn, ohhhh...," I cried into Mark's face as Tom fucked me. "Ooh baby, it feels so good, my pussy is so wet. God I love being a slut. Are you loving me being a slut?" I held on to Mark as Tom pounded me.

"Fuck yes," I heard Karen. From her voice it was obvious she came again. "Pound that slut, fuck her cunt."

"Yes," I joined in. "Fuck my cunt. Fuck me, oh yes, god yes, fuck me."

I could feel another orgasm building inside of me.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

I came with my whole body quivering. As I did I felt Tom start to stiffen up. I was sure he was going to cum. I doubted I would feel it with my pussy already messy with cum.

I did feel it though, because I was cumming too, and as I came my knees buckled. Toms first spurts were in my pussy but as my knees gave Toms cock fell out of my pussy and he came all over my ass and pussy. I felt jet after jet of hot cum land on my skin.

"He's cumming on my ass," I told Mark. "Holy fuck," I said as I came down from my orgasm.

I collapsed onto my knees and into Mark's lap. I was tired. Then I heard Karen say, "Danny, don't you want to fuck the little slut?"

Danny just looked around like he didn't know what to do. I wanted to fuck him. He was so shy I wanted him.

I crawled to him on my hands and knees, looking up into his eyes.

"Please fuck me," I said as I unzipped his shorts. Then I gasped. I pulled out the biggest cock I ever saw. Now granted, I'd only fucked three, well now five, cocks before, but I knew this was big. My hand could not quite fit around it and my two hands could just cover the shaft. Mind you, I have small hands, but still.

"Oh my god," said Karen and I almost in unison.

Karen went on. "You have to fuck the slut with that thing," she went on.

I laid down on the floor, arms open. Legs spread.

"Come fuck me," I pleaded. "Please fuck me with that gorgeous cock."

Danny got on his knees between my legs. I reached down and grabbed his cock to guide it into me. It felt heavy in my hand.

With the tip aligned at my pussy he slowly pushed his cock in. He took his time. I could feel the lips of my pussy spread around his cock. It felt great.

"Oh my god, yes, give me that thing. I can feel you stretching me."

To Mark I said, "Mark, I've never felt so full."

As I finally took his full cock, I moaned. I lay there for a moment getting used to the feeling. When I was comfortable I started moving my hips.

"Ok, fuck me, slowly," I said to Danny.

Danny started fucking me. Slowly moving his cock I and out of me. Each time he moved it tugged at my clit. It felt amazing.

"Oh fucking god," I moaned.

"Your pussy looks so stretched," Karen said.

I looked around, all the guys except Paul were stroking their cocks. They were getting hard again. Paul still had his buried in Karen's pussy.

"Don't fucking stop," I cried. Oh god, yes, fuck me."

I started bucking my hips faster. He got the message and speeded up his strokes. God it felt good.

As I was being fucked Karen said to Paul, "you want some of that? Go fuck her mouth."

She got off Paul's lap. Paul knelt down by my head and fed me his cock. Like I said, I'm no deep throat queen. I got the head and some of the shaft in my mouth and started stroking the rest with my hand.

Danny now picked up the pace. I was so wet from my juices and cum that he easily moved inside of me.

Karen got down on her knees next to Paul. She moved my hand and took over stroking Paul's cock into my mouth. She kissed him.

"Mmmm,,, baby, do you like fucking the little sluts mouth? You look hot. Cum for me. Cum in her mouth. Cum on her face," she cooed.

Danny was watching her as he fucked me. He started grunting with each stroke. I could tell he was about to cum.

I had a mouth full of cock. I moaned around it. Karen also noticed. "That's it Danny. Fuck her. Fill her cunt with cum. Give it all to her."

Danny started really thrusting. I felt he was going to come out my mouth

"Ugh..ugh..Unngh.. ," I grunted around Paul's cock.

Karen kept talking, "look at that cum covered body. Fill her up. Give her a big load."

Danny grunted one more time. I could feel his cock pulse as he came.

"Fuck yes, fill my cum filled cunt," I screamed letting Pauls cock fall out of my mouth.

He came so much he pushed the cum out of my pussy and down my thighs. I came again.

"Fuck yes, Fuck," I'm cumming I cried.