Gang-Banging My Brothers as a Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What for, this is a gang-bang isn't it, why would I want to clean up, we've only just started, you can drop out if you don't like the idea.

As this exchange was going on Mark had got between my legs and was ready to go again, this time he slid his cock into me nice and slowly, pulled it all the way out, then back in, but quicker this time, increasing the speed every time he pushed into me, he was getting me excited again. I sensed a presence at my head and turned to see John had got onto the bed and was pointing his dick at my mouth. Greedily I sucked it into my mouth, lips sliding along his shaft, I could taste remnants of his cum and my juices on it, turning me on even more.

I didn't mess about but took him deep-throat from the off, fucking him with my mouth and throat, forcing his cock deep down my throat time and time again, fucking his dick with my mouth as if it was my pussy. "Fuck Mary, that's good," he exclaimed. I smiled up at him and rolled my tongue over his glans, causing him to shudder in pleasure.

Suddenly cum was pouring out of John's cock for the second time in a short while, but this time it was filling my mouth, hot, salty, slimy. Just as John shot his load into my mouth Mark did the same in my pussy. The feeling of both of them filling me with cum at the same time finally tipped me over the edge and I hit an earth-shattering climax of my own. My mouth locked onto John's cock at the same time as my pussy did the same on Mark. My hands shot around John holding him in my mouth as I sucked him dry, my legs were wrapped around Mark, ankles crossed, trapping him. Eventually, I released both of my bothers as my orgasm eased, my body stopping shuddering from the release it had gone through. Mouth full of cum, pussy even fuller.

Giving me no time for respite or to recover, the twins wanted more, they had obviously hatched a plot and soon had me on all fours arse towards them, then taking turns switching off, they fucked me doggy style, taking a couple of minutes each in turn to pound into my by now aching cunt. Then Luke changed things and as soon as Matt replaced him in my pussy he knelt on the bed in front of me and pushed his slimy and sticky cock deep down my throat, not asking just making me deep throat him from the start.

Tears filled my eyes at first as I gagged at the intrusion, but as I'm no stranger to deep throat I soon got used to it and started to go to town on him, pleasing him more than he expected, keeping him in my throat as long as I could, sucking on him, then running my lips around his knob-end as he pulled back.

Matt was happy to just keep hammering into my pussy from behind, he was so horny all he wanted to do was get off as quickly and as often as he could, my pussy was just a means to an end for him.

All this time I had been getting more and more excited, the friction and pace of Matt's cock in my pussy and Luke in my mouth and throat were having the desired effect and the warmth of an impending orgasm began to build deep in me. I let my mind drift and in an instant, I had tipped over the edge and had my second orgasm of the session. Wave after wave of hot shudders passed through my body as bright lights flashed in front of my eyes.

Both, Luke and Matt, finished quickly after that, more cum in my mouth and pussy.

After that we all needed time for a break, so lounged around as John got us all a beer, having finished the beer I was lying on the bed legs spread, arms wide not caring who saw what, when Luke, said, "Ready for some more Mary?"

I smiled at him and nodded yes. That was the signal for the next round, and over the next hour or so all four of them fucked me in various combinations, both singly, or as pairs, and at times all four of them switching off on me. I was getting pounded from every direction, sometimes I would be on top of one of them, then underneath, from behind or the front.

One particular time John and Luke had got me onto my hands and knees and were taking turns trading off on me, each fucking me for a couple of minutes, then pulling out to let the other take over, they were driving me insane with lust, the different sizes of their cocks and the way the used them in my wet and sensitive pussy changing my experience every few minutes. Fuck this was good, then it became even better as the other two joined in at the other end, making me suck their dicks in turn. Lord, I was excited and turned on now, I would refuse these guys nothing as long as they kept fucking me, my orgasm built as I played with my clit, building and building until Luke fired off in me, pulled out and John pushed in and as soon as he did, he came into me, that triggered my own intense orgasm.

Matt decided he wanted a one-off session with me and as the others agreed we got down to it, we started off slowly with Matt going down on me, even though my pussy was filled with what seemed like gallons of cum, he didn't hesitate, and he was only one who did eat my pussy. Earning my respect.

His tongue was lapping up and down my pussy sending shivers of delight through me, I was enjoying the gentleness of it after all the hard screwing I had been doing. I allowed Matt to continue to please me, not bothering to do anything to him in reply. At one time he sucked my clit into his mouth, then gently held it in his teeth as he slid all four of his fingers into me I was that opened up it was easy to do. The fingers soon changed to his whole hand as he fisted me, I moaned as his hand pushed into me, and was aware of my pussy closing over his wrist as he rocked his hand in and out of me. There was a gasp from the others as they saw what he was doing and effect it was causing me.

Fortunately, he had let my clit out of his mouth but continued to stare close up at my pussy as his hand continued to fuck me for minutes. I was going insane with the feeling it was creating in me, I was stretched and opened like never before. God my younger brother was driving me upwards to an intense orgasm, but he didn't want me to cum just then so with a loud slurping noise pulled his hand from me. I grabbed it and licked it clean, cum, pussy juice, I didn't care.

Now ready for some pleasure of his own Matt got me astride of him in reverse cowgirl position, that was one he hadn't tried yet. He eased his cock into my well used and stretched pussy and I rode him hard from the off, raising as high as I could without his cock pulling out and then slamming down hard onto him, bouncing on him every time.

Both of us were losing it I was speeding towards by now another orgasm and could sense Matt was the same. I leaned back shifting the position of Matt penetrating me and allowing him to reach up and play with my boobs, he grasped them eagerly cupping them in his hands, stopping them bouncing around, then he squeezed and rolled my nipples between his fingers as he tried to nibble my neck, panting hard into my ear.

The pressure on my nipples caused my pussy to twitch and clench on Matt and that was enough to send him over the edge, he screamed in ecstasy as his body became as rigid as his cock was and he began firing his cum into me.

The feeling of his hands on my boobs and cock exploding and shooting his cum inside me was the stimulus needed and shouted out, "Fuck me, make me cum, make your big sister cum for you. Keep cumming in me, I can feel your hot cum filling my cunt, it's going to make me cum," I screamed at Matt, as at long last I hit an orgasm.

After that I did a nice double blowjob on John and Mark, both of them this time instead of cumming in my mouth blew off over my face and tits, covering me in sticky cum.

"I've got a dare to issue," I said during a very brief respite period, as I was cleaning up and getting a drink, they all looked at me, wondering what I could have in mind, especially in this situation. I looked over at John, who knew what was coming and smiled but worried at the same time.

"I want the twins to double team me," looks of delight on their faces, they still couldn't get enough.

"What again, no problem sis," they chorused together.

"But I want it a special way, I want you both to fuck me at the same time, both of you in my pussy at the same time, and neither can pull out until both for you has finished, I want to feel your cum all over your cocks inside me."

The look on their faces made my day, they weren't sure they could do that, they were OK with "sloppy seconds" but both dicks inside me at the same time and having to cum, they were ready to pull out.

"If you refuse, then we end it here," I said.

The twins looked at John for help and guidance but he just said, "Mary's right and she does have the power to issue a dare, we've all done it in the past, and if the dare is refused then the others dare is cancelled out. So guys get on with it. Fuck your sister together. Hell, she deserves it if that's what she wants for all she's done so far."

Matt having the longest dick of the two lay down on the bed and I lay on top of him, he pushed into me from behind, spreading and filling me nicely, then Luke climbed onto the bed in front of me and slowly inserted his dick, spreading and filling me more than I have ever been spread and filled before.

My breathing stopped for a second as I stretched to accommodate them, I was relieved I was wet and slippery and loose from all the fucking I had been doing otherwise I wasn't sure I could have taken them both together as they were. For once they took their time and realised that I need to get used to them, then as I rocked slowly back and forth on them they got into the same rhythm, pumping in and out of me, I could feel their cocks rubbing together, God, I hoped that gave them something to think about later.

As the speed of them pushing into me increased and I responded by pushing back harder against them I made things even crazier by beckoning John and Mark towards me. At that time they were just looking on in amazement. As they approached I said, "Fuck my mouth, I want to suck on both of you."

John and Mark then took it in turns to fuck my mouth, each one going deep into my throat, surprisingly they didn't last long as one then the other spent his load of cum in my mouth, I swallowed every drop from both of them with relish.

By this time I was aware that both the twins were getting near to cumming, their breathing coming in short pants and their rhythm going out of sync as they continued to fuck me together. Matt exploded first screaming out his orgasm as he flooded me with his cum covering my pussy and his brothers' cock, it was a hot sticky feeling in me. Luke nearly pulled out as Matt came but held his nerve and a short time later tensed, spasmed and shot his cum into me. Now that was intense.

We had a couple of other goes after that, but by then we were all spent, so I finished the session doing a "line up", the four guys in a line and I sucked them all off in turn, but this time they shot over my face giving me a massive facial to end with.

12