Gang-Fucked For Fun! Ch. 02: At a Party!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aladab
Aladab
81 Followers

"Hmm, not sure exactly but pretty thick, I guess. Here." He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock, over his jeans. It was thick, and clearly not even very hard. I gave it a little squeeze and went to take it away but he made a motion for me to leave it. The others definitely noticed. He stiffened a little under my hand.

We played another round, and Alexi won. My heart beat heavy in my ears. I could feel my excitement, and I knew what she'd ask me and that I'd tell the truth.

"For my question... " but she surprised me, "Dimitri, do you think Jess is hot? Would you fuck her if she was down?"

Dimitri wasn't shaken by the question, "That's two questions," he said with his remnant of a Russian accent, "But, who am I kidding, I'll answer both. Yes, and yes, absolutely," he grinned at me, and then at Alexi, proud that what he thought was an attempt to embarrass him hadn't worked.

I was getting worked up now. I leaned further into Lin, and shifted my legs open a little more. Dan put his hand back on my thigh, further up this time, and stroked it a little. I closed my eyes for a moment and enjoyed the feeling of being between the two men, and knowing the others were watching at least a little.

We played another round, and this time Dan won. He looked over at me. "Okay girl, lets hear about the craziest place you've had sex, if you're down to share that now."

I could tell he knew I was.

"The basement of a sex shop."

The guys looked surprised. Alexi smiled a strange smile.

"With four guys. At once."

The guys were speechless. I rubbed my hand across Lin's cock, firmly.

"And a woman afterwards." I didn't wait to see their reactions, only pausing to take a deep breath and hear the blood rushing in my ears, "and I want to do it again. Badly. I want you guys to take me. I want you all to fuck me and use me however you want. I want to suck your cock, Lin, while Dimitri fucks me from behind, and Dan jacks off onto my face."

The room was silent for a moment. The other group that was playing beer pong had heard too.


Lin's blond friend spoke up first, "Uhhh, us too?"

"Sure, fuck it."

Dan downed his beer next to me and set it softly on the table, "Let's go upstairs."

We all went upstairs, to the guest bedroom, the guys taking turns touching my ass or breasts through my clothes on the way. By the time we reached the top of the stairs, my shirt and bra were off. I pushed the guys back gently as we entered the room and dropped onto the bed to remove my pants and panties. I laid back, holding my legs apart, letting them see how wet I was and how I was completely shaved clean.

"Okay wait up guys," it was Alexi, standing at the side of the bed, "I came up here earlier and put these in."

She reached under the bed and pulled out restraints, attached to one corner of the bed. She smiled that smile again, "Only if you want to."

I nodded. I'd done a little of this with Jeremy but he was too much of a cheapskate to shell out for a nice setup like this. I let Alexi and the guys cuff me down, face up and spread-eagle on the bed.

"Okay boys, have at her," she motioned and took a seat in a chair by near the bed.

First up was Dan, who I'd known the longest. He wasted no time, and immediately began working his rather long rock-hard cock into my pussy. I gasped a little as he pushed it in, throwing my head back.

"I didn't know you were such a little slut, Jess," he grunted as he fucked me, and reached up and put his hand around my jaw and his thumb in my mouth so I couldn't reply. "You like that? You like getting fucked by your old friend in front of all these guys?"

I moaned agreement as much as I was able. But 'all these guys' weren't just going to let me be fucked in front of them. Soon Dimitri was crouched over me while I sucked his cock. After a little while of this he began thrusting his hips and fully facefucking me. Bound as I was, I had nowhere to move and let him fuck my skull into the bed. I could feel spit dripping out of my open mouth and he pounded in and out, all while Dan fucked my pussy and kept up his stream of vulgar comments.

I realized how different this was from the gangbang before, and how I wasn't sure now what I'd gotten myself into. These weren't older men who were paying for a gangbang for the third or fourth or fifth time. These were young men who had probably never done this before. They would be relentless. After all, they might never get this chance again. But then again, I might never either. I relaxed again and gave into the sensations.

"Yeah man fuck her throat-pussy. She loves it. Wait hold up, let her see this."

Dan slowed and I gasped for air as Dimitri's cock slid out of my throat. I looked over and saw what Dan had been talking about. Alexi rimming Lin as she reached around and jacked his enormous cock.

She heard them stop and turned towards me, "I'm sorry, babe, I couldn't help joining in a little. This is still your night though, don't worry about me!" She smiled and went back to eating Lin's ass. I looked at his cock. It was huge, curved slightly upward. It was already coated in precum as Alexi jacked it slowly from tip to base, twisting her hand a little as she did.

He saw me looking and smiled, moving closer. He let it drag along my bound hand, and then climbed up onto the bed and placed it slowly into my mouth. Dan picked up his speed again but was quiet now, watching me suck his buddy's cock. I thought I heard a noise from the closet but there wasn't anything I could do so I just kept working Lin's dick.

Dimitri replaced Dan in my pussy, and Dan moved over to Alexi, who had pulled up her skirt and motioned for him to fuck her over the chair. The other three guys who had come up with us were off to the other side masturbating to the sight and waiting their turn.

Dimitri began panting and grabbed my thighs before pulling out and blowing a load across my stomach and chest. Still bound, all I could do was moan around Lin's huge cock and after a moment one of the masturbating guys was fucking me.

This continued until I was so exhausted all I can remember are short, disconnected scenes of debauchery:

Alexi kneeling in her white shirt and black skirt, two cocks in her mouth at once while she buries a hand between her legs. My whole body heats up watching her.

The beerpong guys running a train on my mouth, squatting over me one by one. Each one pulling out to coat my face with their cum.

Lin finally fucking me with that cock. Feeling it slide in and fill me up through two or three loads of cum that have already been shot into me. He tells me to repeat filthy things back to him, and I do.

Dan undoing the restraints. I sit up for a moment only for him to flip me over and rebind them so he could fuck my ass. He reaches forward and grabs my throat, pulling me up and arching my back.

Alexi sliding against the headboard so that I had no choice in my position but to eat someone's cum from her pussy as Dan roughly fucked my asshole. She moans and grabs my hair, telling me I'm a good slut as I'm rocked back and forth, my face being shoved into her messy pussy.

Alexi, still seated in front of me, telling the guys that if they need some fluffing while he's busy, they can try sticking their cocks in the hole in the closet. I pull my face from between her legs to look at her questioningly, she smiles and pushes me back down. I hear one of the guys shout with surprize that there's been someone in the closet this whole time and they're sucking him off.

The restraints being completely removed. Grasping cocks in my hands and smiling, out of breath.

Kneeling floor in front of the closet as they come on my chest and face, adding to a huge amount already there. Cum drips off my chin, out of my pussy, out of my asshole.

I finally collapse, exhausted, onto the floor. The guys are all breathing heavily. Alexi pulls her skirt back on and walks over to the closet. I'd forgotten all about it. She opens the door and I'm amazed to see Jeremy sitting inside, naked, cock half-hard and covered in his previous loads. It looks as if he came multiple times while watching me and then sucking cocks through the hole. He looks exhausted and keeps looking at me and at the guys and at Alexi.

Alexi sits down next to him, and reaches over to stroke his cock. He winces a little bit soon exhales a breath and his cock hardens.

"You see now," she says to him, softly, "why you can't have Jess all to yourself? You see why that was wrong?"

He nods, a little.

"She needs to be able to do this. She loves it. Look at her."

He looks up at me, and she picks up the pace. He cums suddenly, looking at his girlfriend, covered in other men's cum and sweat, mascara running down her face, while her best friend jacks him off. Semen shoots up and run downs her hand. She releases his cock and brings her hand up to her mouth, licking it clean and smiling at me. I take a deep breath, and a feeling of excitement for the future comes over me.

Aladab
Aladab
81 Followers
12