Gang Up On Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smirking, she quirked her eyebrows to Jean and then let go of both cocks.

"Alright, come lay down on the coffee table. I'll get on top."

Alec stepped back, feeling slightly snubbed by Jennifer only teasing him just now before choosing his friend. It seemed to him that she was playing a game here, toying with the men's feelings as she made the choices herself what they were going to do. One way or another, Jennifer was about to be overwhelmed with cock. Had she done this before? That was one question Alec couldn't get out of his head as he thought about Jennifer referring to the table for a position. She had clear knowledge of what to do and now he was standing there as he watched her rise up from the floor and direct the men in position.

"Lay down on the coffee table, hun."

"I'm going to, you don't have to rush me!"

Jennifer placed her hands on her hips, teasing Jean with a stern look on her face as a way to quell his attitude. It made Alec blush to witness her flirting with another man, regardless that all of them were naked and engaged in this kinky act.

SPANK!

Luther grinned, flashing his white teeth after smacking her ass with the palm of his hand from behind. Jennifer let out a soft moan before turning around and winking at him. Once Jean had laid his back down over the surface of the coffee table, Jennifer wasted no time moving forward. She stomped her heels and spread her legs as the man used his fingers of his right hand to position his cock upward, awaiting her to lower herself down upon his thick pole. He motioned with his fingers, using both hands in an impatient gesture. From where Jean was laying, he had something of a vision to come down from heavens with epic lust. To watch Jennifer Lawrence towering over him, feeling her hands pushing down over his stomach as she spread her legs to straddle him and then gently lowered herself down onto his cock. He gasped, looking up into her eyes with that dumbfounded expression, like a deer starring into headlights.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels good doesn't it? You like being inside of me, huh?"

"Ohhhhh, fuck...."

As he moaned out, Jennifer roamed her hands up his chest. Alec walked around the coffee table, soon realizing where he had a position to insert himself into all the fun. Jennifer had nearly laid completely over Jean, forcing her big tits up against his chest and her nipples poking into his skin. He wrapped his arms around her back, caressing her skin all while Luther stood from behind getting a great sight of her tight ass. He grinned to himself before running his dark hands over her plump cheeks, giving them a good squeezing before he pulled them apart.

"Mmmm, don't make me beg."

Her voice called low in a slutty tone. Jennifer bit down on her lower lip as she felt Luther sliding his long black cock up the crack of her ass. She spoke again, teasing him in a subtle voice.

"I wanna feel that huge... fucking... black dick shoved up my ass."

"Where do you want it!?

Unlike before, he didn't bother spanking her ass. Maybe Jennifer was expecting it as she rolled her eyes and let out an audible sigh, glancing over her shoulder to yell at Luther.

"Right up my fucking ass! That's where! I want you to shove that big fucking black cock UP MY ASS!!"

As she screamed to him, that was all Jennifer had to do to get her point across. As she turned her head to face forward, Luther rammed his shaft into her dark little hole and then she was heard gasping.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!!"

Luther didn't hesitate, pushing further inches of his long black snake into her ass. It was the cue for Jean to begin bucking his hips forward, driving his cock into her tight cunt as now both men began to thrust into her in a steady rhythm. Back and forth, they began slowly as Jean would thrust and then Luther would begin pushing his cock into her ass. Jennifer cried out, raking her fingernails across Jean's chest.

"Fuck! Ohhhhhhh, GOD! YES!! FUCK ME!!"

Now Alec was the one standing there feeling left out. His hand wrapped around his cock as he stroked it, watching his kinky Hollywood girlfriend embrace the act of double penetration. The look in her eyes was of pure ecstacy, enough to tell him that she truly loved this wild side that came out from within her soul. Jennifer soon looked at him, making eye contact as she gritted her teeth and glared to him.

"Get over here! I want you to fuck my face, Alec! Don't make me beg you either, FUCK MY FACE NOW!!"

"You didn't have to ask me twice!"

She surely didn't, Alec thought to himself. Though Jennifer was his girlfriend and had delivered plenty of blowjobs to him over time, this was something he had never asked him to do. Getting to skull-fuck her was going to be an honor, a reward that came with dating her. As he stepped forward, he gripped her long blonde hair with both hands, digging his fingers down into her locks before shoving his cock into her mouth.

"Give it to her, man! Fuck her mouth real good!"

Luther offered words of encouragement, just before raising his right hand and clapping it down over her right ass cheek. The smack echoed through the room; all while Jean was thrusting his dick into her cunt from underneath and now, Alec joined them by bucking his hips to drive his cock down her throat. Jennifer was quite experienced in the art of sucking dick. A skill she had proven to Alec many times before today and once more, she confirmed it by not choking on his length as it rammed down her throat. He let out a moan, witnessing her big blue eyes looking up at him as if she were taunting him. That expression was enough to force him to begin bucking his hips at a faster pace, moving simultaneously with the other two cocks that were stretching out her holes.

"Fuckkkkkk!! You guys, this is some Grade-A pussy, I can tell you that, ohhhhh!!"

Jean may have been the first one to break some silence, but he wasn't the only one. Luther's voice could be heard moaning as Alec grunted and called out.

"Suck my fucking cock, Jen! Take it!! ALL OF IT!!!"

He grunted again as he moved into a steady rhythm of thrusting his cock in and out of her glorious mouth. All three cocks pumped into her simeltanously, following something of a three step rhythm. Jean was slowas he thrust upward; then Luther would pump his black cock into her ass, all while Alec was the man out of key thrusting his fat pole repeatedly between her lips. Inch after inch, he fed his cock into her mouth and Jennifer soon began to gag and make various slobbering noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH-KAH-GWAH"

The sound of her gagging all over Alec's cock was interrupted with smacking noises produced from Luther's balls slapping onto the undersides of her firm ass. Jean began to grunt, suddenly moving his hands down her back and giving her ass cheeks a great squeeze.

"Fuck! Guys, I think I'm gonna cum already, this pussy is too good!"

Luther let out a sigh as his friend's words were a cue for him to finally come to a halt. He began to ease his rod out of Jennifer's tight dark hole as he shook his head, answering Jean back.

"No you ain't! I want some of that pussy before anyone in here blows a fucking load."

Alec soon came to a halt and slid his saliva coated shaft from her slobbery mouth. Jennifer gasped with spit flowing down the corners of her lips and neck. She called out to them, resuming control directly.

"Let's change positions. Come on, I want to get sandwiched between two of you."

"Shit, I can't argue with that."

Turning her head to glance at Luther, Jennifer quirked her eyebrows and gave him that famous pouty look that only she could pull off.

"I know you can't. I want your big fucking black cock in my cunt next."

Alec swallowed his breath as his heart was trembling to hear Jennifer speak such filthy words like this. She was going above and beyond, proving to him beyond any reasonable doubt just how dirty she could be. Now he was stepping back away from the table as Luther followed the same motion. All three men watched Jennifer rise up from Jean, giving him a smug expression of satisfaction with her eyes set down below one last time. He was breathing heavily, panting as he appeared to struggle from releasing his seed inside of her. Once his cock slithered free from her labia, he let out a sigh of relief as he evidently did not want to have an orgasm this early. Once Jennifer's heels boomed into the carpet below, she turned to glance over at Luther and give him a subtle grin.

"You're gonna be facing me this time. Are you happy with that?"

Before the man could reply, Jennifer had throw her arms around his neck and leaned in to place a soft kiss upon his lips. Jean had leaned up from the table, taking a few of Jennifer's ass on full display in front of him, all while Alec stood there witnessing his girlfriend kiss his black friend. Jennifer glanced beyond her left shoulder to see Alec, quirking her eyebrows and giving him a smirk.

"Get behind me, hun."

"Hey wait a sec-"

Jean tried to open his mouth and speak, but Jennifer quickly turned around, motioning with her left hand index finger at him.

"Don't worry. I've got something special planned for you after this, big boy."

Giving him a wink, she bit down on her lower lip before turning her attention back to Luther standing in front of her. Alec didn't waste any time getting into a conversation about what was to happen next. Instead, he got behind her and moved into position. Jennifer used her right arm to reach back for Alec as if she were reassuring herself that she had his compete attention before speaking aloud.

"Alright come on. Lift me up and shove those big fucking cocks inside me."

Jennifer's eyes shifted back to Luther. She flashed her teeth while grinning before speaking once more.

"I want that big fucking black cock to stretch my tight little cunt."

Returning the grin, he placed his hands over her curvy hips and began to lift her up.

"You won't be waiting long for that."

She gave him a pouty look, puckering her lips before replying in a low but seductive tone.

"Oh really? I don't want to have to wait. I need that cock inside of me now, you have no idea how bad I want it."

Alec wrapped one arm around her waist, helping Luther lift Jennifer up and then using his other hand to slide his shaft up the crack of her ass. She reached down with her right hand, wrapping her fingers around Luther's long black dick as she shoved the head to the pink folds of her wet mound. Within seconds, both cocks shoved into her and Jennifer dropped her lower lip before her voice was loudly heard screaming through the room.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh... FUCK!!"

Her voice shattered the seconds seconds of silence among breathing through the room. Luther was soon heard grunting and then Alec let out a moan upon feeling his cock slide into her dark little hole. Jennifer threw her arms back over Luther's neck as her breasts were pushed up against his chest. Both men grunted as they began to buck their hips, working in unison to drive each cock into her holes simultaneously.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

As Jennifer screeched and yelled, she grit her teeth and let out a growling moan. Together, both men pumped inside of her in unison. Her fingernails scratched across Luther's dark skin as she clutched to his back. Jennifer's busty tits began to bounce, shaking with each full thrust of each cock taking her ass and pussy at the same time.

"YESSSSSS, YESSSSS!! THAT'S IT, STRETCH MY FUCKING HOLES!! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Sitting up from where he had previously been laying down over the coffee table, Jean dropped his lower lip in amazement as he witnessed the sight in front of him. Jer legs dangled a bit, loosening up the high heels her feet were pushed into. Jean's palms gripped the edge of the table as he gazed closely at the expression of pure ecstacy across Jennifer's face. He swallowed his breath, listening to her moan and taking in this mental picture of seeing a woman of his dreams sandwiched between two men and enjoying the act of double penetration. As Alec was driving his cock back and forth within her ass, he closed his eyes and let out a moan.

"Take it, Jen! Yes, take it!

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEE!! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Luther let out a groan as his eyes were locked down below, watching his long black pole enter her. Inch after inch, he kept his eyes watching it go in and out and listening to her moan and scream. Jennifer bit down on her lower lip as the men began to slow down. Her heels came off her feet, falling down to the floor loudly to reveal that her toes had been curled up all this time of having two fat cocks shoved in her holes. Still biting down on her lower lip, her eyes connected up at Luthor. Jennifer could feel Alec's breath flowing down her neck, as she knew her boyfriend's attention was directed at her as she spoke to his friend.

"Kiss me! I want you to fucking kiss me!"

Leaning forward, Luther obliged her request. As their lips met, Jennifer slipped her tongue into his mouth and kissed him passionately. All Alec could do was moan upon witnessing this. He moved his hands to grip Jennifer's ass, giving each cheek a hard touch with his fingertips digging in. Jennifer curled her toes once more, calling out to them.

"Don't you fucking stop! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!! I WANT TO BE FUCKED WITH THESE BIG FUCKING COCKS! GIVE IT TO ME, YEAH! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Jean began to clap his hands and whistled loudly. He cheered his friends on enthusiastically, despite being left out of the current action.

"Yeah, you heard her! Fuck her!!"

"I'm gonna fucking cum if I keep going! Shit!!"

Luther let out a grunt before speaking his words, soon followed by Alec.

"Yeah, me too! I'm fucking close!"

The men had nearly come to a complete halt despite maintaining the position. Jennifer took a deep breath, still with her feet hanging from both sides of the men. She moved her arms away from Luther and gave him a light shove, silently gesturing for him to let her down. Each cock began to slowly pull out of her as the two men moved to set Jennifer back down onto her feet. Glancing over her shoulder, Jennifer's attention now moved to Jean who had stood up, cock in his hand and wanking as he had been watching the entire act unfold. Once her eyes shifted down to his cock below, Jean gave her a quick nod and spoke up.

"You said you had something special planned for me?"

Once her feet hit the carpet below, Jennifer set her eyes on Jean. She nodded back at him, stepping forward and nearly tripping across one of her heels over the floor.

"Yeah, I got something I want to do just for you!"

Giggling after finishing her speech, Jennifer lowered herself down to her knees. Standing behind her was Alec to her left hand side and then Luther on the right, but her focus was on Jean standing tall and facing her. Running her hands down below to her large tits, Jennifer wrapped one arm around them, holding them up as she used her left hand to motion with her index finger for Jean to come closer.

"Come here. Bring that big fucking cock over here to me, honey."

Her voice was low, giving off the seductive tone she had used on Alec's other friend. It was Jean's turn to have this Hollywood bombshell's entire attention solely devoted to him. As he stepped forward, Jennifer wated no time reaching out and gripping his cock. She began to stroke it back and forth, pumping her hand up and down. Lowering her head, she focused on stroking him while Jean took a deep breath and spoke aloud.

"Ohhhh fuck, I love it how you handle my cock."

"Is that all you love that I do with it?"

She spoke softly before parting her lips and squeezing them around the head of his cock. Alec and Luther's voices could be heard moaning and catching their throat from behind, but Jennifer paid the other men no mind. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, sucking Jean's dick as if it were a peppermint stick.

"Ohhhh yeah, this is what you had for me, huh? A special blowjob of sorts?"

Prompted by his speech, Jennifer pulled her lips off his cock with a popping noise and abruptly let go of it with her hand.

"No..."

Gripping her breasts down below, Jennifer held them up and offered a passage down the middle. Without wasting any time, she shoved her big tits around his cock and squeezed them, trapping his rod between them. Her big eyes glanced up, smiling at him as she spoke once more.

"This is what I had in mind, just for you!"

Breaking eye contact with him, Jennifer leaned down to spit over the head of his cock. Before she could make another move, Jean had begun to buck his hips and drive his long shaft between the folds of her amazing boobs.

"Oh fuck, look at that."

Luther spoke up as he stepped around to watch the action. Jennifer paid him no mind as she glanced up at Jean and gritted her teeth, almost snarling at him before uttering filthy words of encouragement.

"Mmmmm, you like that, huh? Your big fucking cock pumping between my tits like that? Look at that, it fits perfectly!"

Leaning down, she darted her tongue out to lick over the head of his shaft with each thrust it made up. Alec soon stepped to her left side, watching her pleasure his friend. Jennifer could be heard spitting down over the head of Jean's cock, then she let out a loud moan.

"Mmmmmmmm, it feels sooooooo good."

"You like having your big titties fucked, Jen?"

"Ohhhh yeah! I fucking love it!"

Her voice sang with such erotic enthusiasm as Jennifer kept her eyes locked on him, studying the facial expressions he made and listening to the grunts. When she turned to look at her right side, Luther had shoved his big black cock towards her face. A move that prompted Alec to follow suit, dangling his cock on her left side, teasing her as he made it bounce within the grip of his hand. For a moment, it seemed that she wouldn't hesitate with the distraction of two cocks on either side of her face, but Jennifer opened her mouth and licked over the head of Luthor's cock then turned to Alec.

"Suck on it, baby."

Not wanting to be outdone by his friends, Alec placed his right hand on the back of her head and shoved his cock between her lips. It was a difficult position for Jennifer to maintain at first, head turned to the left side while Jean was still busy fucking her tits. She moaned over Alec's cock and soon came to micromanage herself by using her left arm to wrap around her breasts and reaching for Luthor's long dark shaft with her right hand. She began to wank him back and forth as she was sucking on Alec's cock. Luther couldn't help but smile.

"Damn, that's my kind of woman. She knows not to leave me out."

Perhaps he was expecting some kind of reply, but the other men just moaned. Luther waited a few moments and let out a smug laugh to himself, watching her ivory white fingers glide up and down over his black cock. Alec was moaning as Jennifer only sucked the head and first couple of inches of his long rod. He eventually pulled it from her lips, making another popping sound. By now, Jean had slowed down his thrusts and withdrew his shaft from between her tits. As Jennifer now had the opportunity to move her forearm away from her breasts, Jean took it upon himself to bring his cock forward and slap it up against her nipples. Jennifer began to giggle.

"Ohhhh, you like that?"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his cock hitting over her left nipple could be heard loud and clear. Jean licked his lips, then moved his shaft over to her other breast and gave it a few equal smacks. Once he had her full attention with eye contact, Jean spoke up.

"Since I got to fuck your tits, I think it's due time you let me ram you in the ass, huh?"

Slowly nodding her head, Jennifer smiled up at Jean.