Gangbang Brothers Pt. 02

Story Info
Slutty Savannah ends up getting gangbanged by her brothers.
3.4k words
4.22
102.9k
112

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

Savannah's cum-covered body left gooey footprints in the hallway as the sexy, lingerie-clad assistants led her to the cleaning room. The entire floor was covered in thick plastic, and there was a bucket with some plastic scrapers and a clear plastic tube sitting next to the door.

They walked Savannah to the middle of the room and began scraping the thick goo off her and into the bucket. Like servants worshipping a Goddess, their hands worked diligently, never missing a single glob of jizz or moving Savannah any more than needed.

Once Savannah's freckled, pale pink skin was clean, one of the assistants slowly slid the plastic tube into her creampie. Sucking on the tube, the girl began siphoning the jizz out of Savannah. Her friend started massaging Savannah's swollen vulva, pushing the cum down toward the tube. Savannah's hips wiggled as she felt her extra gooey creampie being sucked out.

"Did you girls see the guy with that big dick?" she moaned. She ran her fingers through her curly ginger bush. "Did either of you catch his name or see him with anyone I might know?"

The girls quietly giggled and shook their heads. They took turns sucking on the tube, as less and less cum drained out of Savannah. After a final sweep over with the scrapers, Savannah went and showered off as the girls cleaned. When she got out of the shower, she found nine huge stacks of cash next to her clothes and purse.

After getting dressed, she took her cash and left the club. She didn't get home until after midnight, so no one else was awake to catch her hiding her money in her secret safe. With her money safely hidden, she changed out of her fake work clothes and put on her favorite pajamas.

She fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow, and cum-filled dreams of cocks carried her through the night. One particular cock was big and veiny, and it rippled across her lips as it slid in and out of her mouth. Surprisingly, the cock didn't vanish when her alarm clock went off.

She opened her eyes and saw the streaked shaft sliding in and out of her mouth.

Instinctively, she wrapped her lips around the bulging dick and sucked. The intense salty flavor coated her tongue as she tried to pull the cock down her throat. She finally looked up and saw her brother, Vince, standing over her; his ribbed cock sliding in and out of her throat. Suddenly, her pussy throbbed and uncontrollable urges rushed through her mind.

She reached up and squeezed his bare ass, pulling his dick further down her throat. He moaned as she started bobbing her head back and forth, sucking his veiny, salty shaft harder. Slime and saliva poured down the sides of her face as he brutally mouth-fucked her until he felt his balls tightening.

He grabbed her curly orange hair and slammed his cock deep down her throat, blowing his load into her stomach. She moaned and gagged while swallowing the tip of his cock, massaging him with her strong throat muscles, making him cum harder.

Mindlessly, she reached over and rolled his balls, squeezing them for every last drop of cum. His hips jerked and thrust his length hard against the back of her throat. Every body-wrenching jolt released a long, thick rope of cum that splashed against Savannah's esophagus.

Once he was finished, he pulled his spent cock out of her sweet mouth and left her to revel in his quake. She licked her lips and whimpered as she felt his thick cum sliding down her throat and settling in her belly. The hot goo burned her stomach so good; she didn't even feel the little strings of cum on her lips.

Not once did it seem wrong to her that her brother would throat fuck her and fill her stomach with cum; she was only turned on by the idea of him doing it again.

"What's that on your face?" her mother's sweet, authoritative voice asked from the hallway.

Savannah wiped the cum off her lips and sucked it off her fingers. "Just some cream, Mommy."

"You know you're not allowed to have food in your bedroom, Savannah."

"I know, Mommy. It won't happen again," she sweetly promised, knowing that she would do anything to make it happen again.

As her mother exited her doorway, Savannah hopped up and closed the door. She savored the flavor of her brother's cum while slowly stripping off her pajamas. While picking out something to wear to school, she admired her beaten pussy in the mirror.

While imaging Vince inside her dark pink pussy, her youngest brother, Theo, burst into her room.

"What are you doing?" she screamed. She covered her body with a pillow as Theo closed her door. "Get out," she demanded.

Without saying a word, he pulled the pillow away and ran his fingertips along her slippery slit. Her eyes rolled, and she shivered in his arms, falling against his chest as her knees weakened. She swirled her hips on his fingers as he continued stoking the fire between her thighs.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Again, her pussy burned at the idea of her brother's dick buried inside her. Eager to feel his cock, she pulled him over to her bed and sat in front of him.

As she pulled his pants down, exposing his super-girthy, hard cock, he pushed her onto her back and climbed on top of her. He kissed her back, rubbing his tongue against hers and moaning in her mouth. She ran her hands over his tight ass and up his muscular back, moaning in his mouth as his massive girth pulsated between blooming labia.

He rubbed his bulbous tip up and down her slit until her legs rattled and her toes curled. When she couldn't wait anymore, he slowly pushed his massive head against her tight, dripping entrance. She broke their kiss and bit her bottom lip as the fattest cock she's ever felt opened her pussy.

Inch after inch stretched her wider, making her silky walls burn. Her pussy wrapped around his engorged shaft and stroked his girth as he began thrusting in and out. She squealed each time his thickness bulged and pushed against her teen-tight walls. Trails of her sweet elixir trickled down the inside of her thighs and slicked his shaft as she tightened, trying to stop his hefty girth from permanently stretching her teeny hole.

He kissed her harder and sucked on her tongue, as tears ran down her face and she whimpered beneath him. His thrusts slowed but pushed deeper, letting her tight twat augment without delaying her building orgasm. She clawed across his back and wrapped her legs around his, pulling him closer.

"Holy fuck," she moaned. Her eyes widened and rolled into the back of her head. "Don't stop!"

As her pussy loosened, he started thrusting harder and faster. Her hips vibrated every time he smashed into her slippery slit. She shoved her tongue in his mouth again and screamed, muffling her orgasmic outburst with a kiss as her pussy convulsed around him, squeezing him hard as thrilling elation exploded between her thighs.

He leaned up and started slamming into her pussy, knocking her bed against the wall. She bit down on her hand and muffled her screams as her body tightened and jerked. Her pussy splashed juice everywhere as his pounding cock continued ramming her cumming cunt until he felt his balls tighten.

She reached up and ran her fingers down his bulging abs, feeling his body jolt as he emptied his load. He pushed his fat cock against her cervix and filled her womanly gorge, stretching her tight hole more as his dick swelled. His manly goop sloshed inside her as she bounced on his cumming cock, pumping him until he was drained.

He leaned down and kissed, tasting her slutty lips again. She groaned in his mouth as he buried his tip further, pressing against her cervix harder to make sure his cum was safely inside her womb. Her cum-flooded pussy gulped as he pulled out, leaving her gaping hole vacant.

Still silent, he left her there exhausted and full of cum, and he left the door wide open. She wanted to get up and close it, but she also wanted another brother to walk by and discover her sluttiness and have his way with her. Sadly, only her mother called, reminding her that she needed to get ready for school.

She went the whole day with Theo's cum sloshing around inside her sopping trap. At lunch, she pulled her best friend, Alicia, aside and let Alicia taste some of the salty goodness directly from the tap. Alicia used to date Theo, so Savannah wanted to see if she could tell whose cum it was. Alicia kind of knew it belonged to one of her ex-boyfriends, but she didn't know which one.

Alicia grilled Savannah about it all day until they got to volleyball practice. Volleyball is something that Savannah takes seriously; just as serious as slutty sex. Halfway through drills, the coach asked her to go get the new balls out of his office.

While pulling the heavy bag of balls out of the coach's office, she bumped into her twin brothers, Caleb and Curtis. They were on the basketball team and on their way to the locker room.a

"What's up, sis," Curtis asked. "Need some help?"

"Yeah right, like you'd actually help me," she laughed.

"We would totally help you," Caleb responded.

"Yeah, we'll help you if you help us," Curtis added.

"What do you two need help with?"

"Dumbass lost his lucky necklace," Caleb laughed.

"I didn't lose it. Dipshit took it out of my locker and put it in a different locker," Curtis responded.

"I never touched your necklace, bro. Stop trying to get me in trouble."

"You totally took it."

As they began arguing, Savannah whistled loudly to get their attention. "You lost the necklace that Nanny gave you," she asked Curtis.

"No, he took it," he replied, pointing at his twin.

"I never touched it, sis."

"I will help you look for it if you do my homework for the next week," she told Curtis. "And if I find out you did take it, I will personally make sure Nanny finds out," she warned Caleb.

"Okay," they both replied.

She followed them to the boy's locker room, a place she'd been many times with boyfriends and spur of the moment cocks. They split up and began searching lockers one at a time. Savannah had checked eight lockers before Caleb snuck up behind her.

He pulled her tight volleyball shorts down and exposed her little lace panties. She tried to pull her shorts back up, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and trapped her arms. As she playfully fought to get free, she felt his hard cock bulging in his shorts. Her pussy tightened, and juices started flowing, mixing with Theo's cum.

Again, she was overcome with an unexplainable want for her brother to fill her with his cum. He lifted her legs out of her shorts and began rubbing the front of her wetting panties. She wiggled her bubbly ass against his throbbing cock and felt a different kind of bulge.

She leaned forward and pulled her shirt off, exposing her white sports bra and freckled body. He nibbled on the back of her neck and licked his way down to her plump, soft ass. With his fingertips, he pulled her panties down, giving him access to her succulent ass cheeks.

As he pushed his face between her cheeks and licked across her tight asshole, Curtis walked over in only his underwear. Savannah suddenly felt overwhelmed as one brother ate her ass and the other pressed his lips against hers. She quivered and moaned in Curtis's mouth as Caleb's tongue dip into her tight ass.

Curtis unhooked her sports bra and released her massive DDs. He massaged her glorious globes while rolling her nipples between her fingers, occasionally pinching them until they were hard.

She ran her hands down Curtis's abs and stroked the pulsating monster in his briefs. Immediately, she solved the mystery of her brothers' bulges, discovering that Curtis had a curved cock. She pushed his briefs down and exposed the perfectly bowed dick and stroked it until big globs of precum oozed onto her fingers.

Her mouth watered and drool fell down her chin as she imaged both her brothers' cocks in her mouth. In the midst of her wonder, Caleb sucked her asshole, giving her a mind-altering sensation that traveled down to her toes. She nearly fell over, but Curtis held her up.

He helped her step out of her panties and used the opportunity to slide his fingers along her throbbing slit. As her last leg lifted, Caleb blew a breath of cold air across her asshole, sending chills up her spine. Before she knew it, her body was tensing and shaking in Curtis's arms. She fell against his chest as Caleb tongue-fucked her ass until her knees wobbled.

Her head rushed with a different type of orgasmic pleasure, one that vibrated through her deeply, penetrating her bowels. She screamed into Curtis's neck and rocked her twitching pussy against his curved cock. As Caleb pushed his tongue deeper, she thrust herself onto Curtis's long curve.

She yelped as the big bend slid into her like a crooked finger, hitting her G-spot with precision. Her body tightened and trembled as Curtis began thrusting slowly. He continued holding her up, letting her fall on his upward thrusts, driving himself harder against her hot spot. His curvature throbbed and touched her pussy in different, but familiar ways.

As he quickened his thrusts, she dug her nails into his back and kissed him hard. She tried to muffle her moans, but he was striking her G-spot over and over, pushing her into an explosive orgasm. Her pussy pulsed and gushed around his thrusting cock, spraying both their bodies with sparkling squirt.

In the throes of ecstasy, Caleb pulled her squirting pussy off his brother's cock and thrust her onto his. She leaned her face into Curtis's neck again and screamed louder as Caleb started slamming his hips into ass, jiggling her voluptuous, freckled body. His cock throbbed just as hard as Curtis's; but from behind, his cock stroked inside her differently.

"Cum you little slut," Caleb demanded. He felt her twitching pussy tighten, wrapping around his angled dick more and more. "This pussy is so tight," he groaned.

"That's like the best pussy ever," Curtis added.

Caleb leaned Savannah up and laid her head on his shoulder, pulling her back and pressing his lips against hers. She moaned in his mouth and squeezed her pussy tighter, feeling his bulging bend thrusting deeper into her in the arched position. Juice trickled down her legs as her pussy soaked his shaft.

Her knees wobbled, and she shook against Caleb as her pussy erupted. She reached up and squeezed her bouncing tits as he thrust harder. Squirt splashed everywhere, dousing all their bodies and spraying the lockers. She quivered and jerked in his arms; her knees violently shook and her hands trembling around her tits as she tried to massage them.

Caleb rammed as deep as he could, lifting her off the ground. She gasped and tears ran down her face as he held himself against her cervix. He grabbed the inside of her thighs and lightly tickled her, making her squirm and contort in his arms.

When her body stopped convulsing, he laid her on the floor and watched her rub her gaping pussy. The twins smiled and laughed, noticing cream dripping out of her hole. Curtis leaned down and rubbed his fingers around her quivering entrance, seeing what they cream felt like.

"I think we just made our sister's pussy cream," Caleb boasted.

"I think you're right, brother," Curtis agreed. Before Savannah could speak up, Curtis said, "I'll take her pussy this time."

Savannah lay there, lost in orgasmic confusion as her brother switched sides; Curtis knelt between her legs, and Caleb knelt next to her face. Caleb laid his throbbing bow on her lips as Curtis slid his throbbing bow into her wet slit. She squealed as Curtis thrust against her G-spot again.

She looked down at him and smiled, trembling as she felt her pussy getting hotter around his slow-thrusting cock. Caleb pushed his cock into her mouth, immediately sliding down her throat. Where he was kneeling and the bend in his dick allowed him to slide smoothly into her neck. A large bulge appeared in the middle of her neck as Caleb let her adjust her head.

She swallowed and stroked Caleb's cock with her throat, squeezing some of his sweet, savory precum into her mouth. He gently rocked against her face, letting her do all the sucking and swallowing she wanted at her own pace. When she was hot and ready, she began bobbing and twisting her mouth on his cock like a slutty pro.

Slime dribbled on her face as she pulled his cock out and flicked her flat tongue over his head. She smiled and moaned on his tip, vibrating her mouth as she sucked him like a sucker. As more precum oozed out, she reached up and stroked his base with one hand while rolling his balls in the other. He groaned and pushed his cock back into her throat, which she happily gargled and massaged with her strong, expert muscles.

She seemed so turned on by her sloppy blowjob because Curtis's cock was striking her G-spot with relentless accuracy. Every thrust pushed his curved cock against her hot spot, rubbing her in all the right places. Her pussy continuously tensed and pulsated around his cock, tightening more and more.

Occasionally, she looked down and smiled at Curtis, showing off her slutty skills while sucking Caleb. Curtis timed his thrust to her sucks, matching her bobs and twists. He grabbed her thighs and opened her legs more, giving himself more room to thrust and twirl his hips. The rolling motions of his pumps gave Savannah countless sensations; many of which flooded her brain with enthusiastic euphoria.

A deluge of blissful thrills washed over Savannah as her brothers' cocks pushed her into orgasm after orgasm. Her freckled body bucked and bounced on Curtis's cock; her back arched and slid Caleb's cock further in her throat. As her pussy spasmed around Curtis, her throat squeezed Caleb.

All three siblings moaned and groaned as their orgasms ruptured at the same time. Curtis slammed his cock against her G-spot and began plastering her hottest spot in his hot man goo. As she felt his slime in her cunt, Caleb blew his load down her throat, shooting ropes of slimy goodness straight into her belly.

She massaged her beautiful DD bust and pinched her nipples as her orgasm intensified. Her mind fogged and filled with cum as her brothers' incestuous cum filled her holes. Curtis twitched and jerked between her legs as he shot rope after rope into her tightened cunt; Caleb stroked the base of his shaft as her wet mouth milked his curved cock.

Her body rolled and curled in front of them, lost in ecstatic jubilation as she filled with their cum. They stared in amazement as she continued milking them through her own orgasm. She rocked her hips and bobbed her head, working their cocks until they were soft.

Caleb was the first to pull away; Savannah leaned her head back and showed him the little amount of cum that she didn't immediately swallow. He leaned down her kissed her as she swallowed his load and moaned in his mouth.

Curtis slowly pulled his cock out, watching her gaping hole gush his super-white, thick cum. She reached down and rubbed her wet slit, rubbing his cum into her labia. She smiled down at him and twirled her finger against her sensitive clit. Curtis leaned over and softly kissed her burning button, driving thrills up her spine and down to her toes.

The twins looked over at each other with huge smiles on their faces. They high-fived and got up, leaving Savannah there to revel in their double-team fuck-spree.

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers