Gangbang Games

Story Info
How my wife is used for a blowjob gangbang.
916 words
3.7
18.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt in the middle of the room on the floor.

Some rope bound her arms behind her and was also looped around each of her breasts to make them bulge out. She was blindfolded and a leather collar around her neck announced that she was a slave for this occasion.

Other than that, she was completely naked and the cool air-conditioned air made her already sensitive nipples so hard they ached. Not that she could relieve them in anyway.

She was kneeling up so her bottom was off the ground and her knees were spread, as ordered.

Suddenly she heard the door open and knew that the game was about to start. Her tears of humiliation started to roll down her cheeks from under the silk.

She had been briefed before on what was expected of her. Strangers were going to come in and she was not to say a word except to guess which was her husband or to degrade herself further. Unfortunately, there was only one way of determining that and that was via the cocks of the men.

She had been instructed to let each man shove their cock into her face. She could smell it, feel the cock rub all over her tear-stained face and then she had to taste it.

No simple sucking was allowed. Her skills as an expert cocksucker had been much touted by her husband, who had arranged this game.

First, each man would play with her, making her desperately chase after his cock while he smacked her face with it and rubbed his precum all over her face. She had to wash his balls with her tongue after he quietened down and then lick slowly and lovingly up the underneath of the cock until she reached the head.

There, her mouth would open and she would sensually wrap her wet lips around the cock head and softly suck it while her tongue flicked the tip. Then it would be back to the balls so she could begin another journey up the cock, until it glistened with saliva and the taste of the man's precum was strong in her mouth.

After a few minutes of this pampering treatment, she would start to gobble the cock in earnest.

It was no longer a sweet sucking girl at the guy's crotch but a slutty, greedy nymphomaniac. Slurping and suckling hungrily, with loud washing sounds, the guy's cock would be in seventh heaven with the expert and frenzied gobbling of his cock.

At this point, even if it was the first guy, her jaws would already be a little sore and, to help bring the guy off faster as she had no use of her hands, she would speak dirty to him.

"Please, *mmm, slurp! slurp!* Cum in my dirty mouth!"

"I beg you, *mmmffff* please, fuck my mouth, *gluck! gluck! gluck!* fuck me!"

"I am your slut! Oh please *ooh! urrggh!* cum inside my mouth!"

One by one they would cum as the game rules dictated: wanking into her open mouth.

She had to swish it around her mouth, tasting the salty, bitter cum, letting the essence seep into her tastebuds, waiting for permission to swallow.

The smell of cum would be heavy in her nostrils, inescapable. Not that it mattered. After cumming in her mouth, some of the guys would spurt some onto her face.

All of them rubbed their last few drops all over her cheeks and nose, cleaning their cock tips on her face.

After swallowing each serving of cum, she had to make a guess whether it was her husband's cock she had just serviced. She had no idea how many guys were in the room to use her mouth so just had to guess.

If she was right (guessing it was not her husband and it really was not) then she got one vibrating dildo shoved up her pussy and another pressed against her clit, for one minute. She would moan in heat until the minute was up and the next cock was presented to her face.

If she was wrong, however, no pleasure awaited her.

A wrong answer got her 10 smacks to her pussy. She would have to stand up with her legs spread and ask for her pussy to be punished.

"Please spank my pussy for not knowing my husband's cock" she would stammer out.

The guys would then randomly step up and deliver a hard swat to her gaping cunt. Each one exploded into her sensitive pussy and she would gasp out loud in pain, bending over.

But after each one she had to count out the number of smacks and say: "Thank you for spanking my pussy. Please give me another smack." Until all 10 were over.

As she knelt down for the next cock, her pussy would be red and burning hot.

All the while she was sucking cock, her bare body would be molested by the other guys. They really loved her fat, plump nipples and enjoyed tugging and pulling on them.

Some would reach down and play with her pussy, sticking their fingers inside her and finger-fucking her wet cunt.

This really distracted her from her cock-sucking job and sometimes the guy she was sucking would slap her face to keep her mindful of his cock.

When she finally guessed her husband's cock correctly, all the guys lined up to have one last suckle from her aching jaws before she was finally released to clean up.