Gangbanged August Fun

Story Info
Wife changes style from Ice Queen to Queen of heat.
3.3k words
13.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers

September 1985. Janet and I just celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. We are blessed with two young children, a boy who turned one on May fourteenth and a three month old daughter born May fifteenth, one year and one day younger than her brother. I am working as an investment broker and Janet is now staying home taking care of the kids, having put her career -doing the same thing I did- on hold for a few years.

There once was a time I never would have imagined Janet in the traditional role of a housewife and a mother. When I first met Janet, her career was everything. Now priorities are entirely different. Of course I never would have imagined Janet being the hot passionate woman she is now either. Over the past two years Janet's hunger for sex has become insatiable. She can't get enough of it. Every morning I go to work these days, I'm tired before I even get there. My coworkers even tease me about it when I show up at the office yawning and with bloodshot eyes. They know exactly what is happening. They know my hot horny wife has worn me out in bed. This is a remarkable turn of events--considering I married the gal they had nicknamed the Ice Queen.

I first met Janet when I changed jobs and joined the brokerage firm where she was employed. We were both twenty- five-year-old MBA's and worked alongside each other. I not only found her to be extremely attractive, I instantly took a liking to the beautiful sexy blond I was working with. I found out she was single, just like me, but my male co-workers advised me to forget it. Besides us there was a secretary, four other brokers like Janet and I, and the man who ran the place, Mr. Perkins. Janet and the fifty-five year old secretary were the only females in the office.

Mr. Perkins and the other four men were all married but two of them had been married less than a year. Both of them had taken Janet out a couple of times before they were married during the two years she had been there, and both of them said the same thing.

Janet was beautiful, very sexy, intelligent and actually quite pleasant. As a date, though, she was a bust. Not only was sex totally out of the question when they dated, she wanted nothing to do with groping, touching, or kissing. The good-night kisses they got from her were nothing More than a closed mouth kiss on the cheek. The other guys in the office, including Mr. Perkins had tried to hit on her briefly when she first started working, but she firmly let them know she wanted no part of married men. Her stern rebuffs were enough to make them feel any persistence. Still I enjoyed her company and we continued dating. I fell head over heels in love with her. When I proposed, Janet still had never even let me french kiss her.

When I asked her to marry me Janet replied that she liked me, even loved me, but wasn't sure about marriage. She explained that she'd worked very hard to get her career going and didn't want to give it up.

"I'm not even sure I ever want children," she told me.

"If you're looking for a woman to have a house full of kids, then stay home and cook and clean for you, then you'd better look for someone else," she told me.

I knew what I wanted. I wanted Janet as my wife. I told her if she deemed that: we will be DINKS (Dual Income No kids) then I could accept her terms.

She accepted my proposal and we were married three days later. I did find out one almost surprising thing on our wedding night. Janet was not a virgin.

Sure, I know it's ridiculous to marry a beautiful sexy woman who is nearly twenty-six years old and expect her to be a virgin. Yet, with Janet it seemed she almost had to be. I couldn't imagine with whom and where she'd had sex, but when I approached her on our wedding night saying I would be gentle her first time, she giggled and said,

"Oh, Ronnie, I'm not a virgin. I guess you assumed so because I've not gone to bed with you, but I know what it's about. This is not my first time, believe me!"

I was surprised for sure. I still wondered about her premarital sexual experience. In light of the past two years I really wondered. I guess I'll keep wondering, though, because Janet is totally close-mouthed on that subject. She adamantly refuses to divulge the slightest detail of her premarital sexual experience.

Janet insisted I wear a condom when I made love to her that night. She again emphasized her career came first and she wasn't interested in having children at that time--and also emphasized she might never be. I willingly obliged her request. When I made love to Jane, I found her to be remarkably passive. She basically just lay there and let me do it to her. As we went along, I found her to always be that way. She never refused me sex, but she never seemed to get into it very much either. It was always the same, I was always the one who initiated sex. I could tell there seemed to be some shouldering passion hiding inside Janet, but she refused to turn it loose. It was always a missionary position, always straight sex with no oral and really not much foreplay. She would just lie there passively waiting for me to get my rocks off. When I finished, she would always check the condom, making sure it didn't break. The only detail I've ever learned about her pre-marital sex life was when she looked at the cum-filled condom before I took it off my softening dick and said,

"Got to do this! I sure don't want a kid right now and I'm certainly not ever having another abortion."

I was taken completely off guard by her remark, but when I tried to get more information all I got was:

"Yes, I had an abortion, when I was eighteen."

Then she clammed up, refusing to tell me anymore. For the first three years of our marriage that was exactly how our love life went. I had resigned myself to things always being that way. I could not have imagined things any different. Then Mr. Perkins arranged for us all to go to a management retreat. We'd had an outstanding year in our fiscal year that had ended June thirtieth. It had been an outstandingly profitable year for him. He arranged for himself, Janet, myself, and our four coworker brokers to go for a week-long retreat. He spared no expense: He rented a large four-bedroom cabin at a lakeside retreat for us all to stay in. I say cabin because there were other units there like it and there was a central building where all the meals were served. That and the fact that it was a log cabin, rustic design were the only things that were cabin-like. Everything else about it was a world class resort. Everything, from the beautiful 18 hole golf course to the beautiful furnishings to the huge stone fireplace and the white bearskin rug in front of the fireplace, was absolutely first class. We all arrived on Sunday the eighth of August and stayed until the following Saturday.

We moved our things in, Janet and I in one bedroom, two of our co-workers sharing each of the two bedrooms with two beds and Mr. Perkins taking the other bedroom that had a king-size bed like Janet's and mine. We arrived in the morning and played golf in the afternoon. The carts had coolers loaded with beer and we had a great time. Janet really seemed to enjoy herself. I had never once seen her take even a second glass of wine, so it was surprising to see her drink at least six cans of beer as we played. I chuckled at my wife's sudden change of demeanor and she giggled in her half inebriated state and replied,

"There's lots of things you've never seen about me. I've worked, even when I was in school, since I was fifteen years old. I've never had a vacation in my life. This is the first real vacation I've ever had and I'm going to enjoy it. Hang on, Honey, because this sweet reserved wife's letting hair down. I want to party. I'm ready to let it all hang out!"

With that she spun around, wiggled her cute butt in her skintight white shorts. Mr. Perkins and George, the other two in our foursome, laughed and clapped as Janet did a kinky little dance for us.

Back at the cabin, Mr. Perkins mixed up a huge pitcher of martinis and served them to us. Janet was really giddy and quickly downed three of them. She was getting quite drunk and very uninhibited. We were all pretty drunk and all of us guys got a kick out of Janet's sudden change of behavior. She was dancing and cavorting around and began doing a bump and grind like a striptease. Suddenly, the guys began chanting take it off, take it off as she danced. Janet laughed and slurring replied,

"Want me to? Don't think I will? You all want to see the Ice Queen do a strip tease. Bet you didn't know I knew you called me that, did you?"

Janet was dancing with us guys standing in a circle. She paraded over to where I stood and said, "Hang on, Honey, because your Ice Queen is hot tonight. The ice is melting."

With that she proceeded to do a striptease right in front of us. The guys clapped and cheered as she removed each garment. I did too. After three years of marriage to the Ice Queen, It was refreshing to see her finally let loose a little. When Janet tossed Mr. Perkins her panties and cavorted around totally naked, he held them, sniffed them and grinned, singing

"Pure heaven, Janet, pure heaven"

She laughed. Danced over to him and said

"If that's pure heaven. How would you like to smell the real thing?"

She thrust her groin toward him when she said that. And he dropped to his knees, burying his face in her thick curly pubic hair. I stared in amazement as he cupped her hips with his hands, put his mouth on her crotch and began lapping away. Seeing my wife being eaten by our boss right in front of me was even more astounding, because not once had she ever let me do it. In her drunken state that evening, though. She was loving it. Her face was one of absolute ecstasy; she was hunching at his mouth. Hoarsely gasping,

"Yes, eat me. Yes, yes!"

Suddenly I saw her convulse in the first orgasm I'd ever seen her have. Mr. Perkins was peeling off his clothes as he stood up. He was naked in an instant. Our forty-five year old boss had an average length but very thick cock. He led Jane a few steps over to the white bearskin rug and laid her down. Janet was kissing him and playing with his cock as he did that. She completely lay back, raising her legs as he mounted her. There on the bearskin rug I saw my wife really get into sex for the first time in my life. She was not the least bit passive, she was kissing, clawing and: hunching at him wildly as he fucked her. Janet had a whole series of climaxes before he moaned and shot his cum deep inside her pussy. When he finally withdrew I could see white creamy sperm ooze back out of her pussy and onto the rug.

George was already naked and was on her next. He got off also before adding his cum to Mr. Perkins'. Jack, Ted and: Mike took turns with her next - When they'd all cum in her pussy I walked up to where she lay. Her tummy, thighs and hair were wet and sticky with cum. I started to get on top of her, but she took me totally off guard. Janet got on her knees and came to me before I got down. She grasped my already hard dick and pulled it into her mouth. I couldn't believe my wife was finally sucking my dick. It was incredible. She was talented. I came quickly and she swallowed every drop. It turned out my little wife was full of surprises. There was no way that was her first blow-job. Finishing. She licked her lips and replied

"Yummy bet you didn't know I knew how to do that. Did you?"

I smiled shaking my head and slumming back to the chair erotically spent for the next three hours I watched my wife suck and fuck I my co-workers and my boss on that bearskin rug! They each got a blowjob from her and they shot another load of cum up her cunt. I had her a second time by myself. Only I never would have guessed what she had in mind for me. When I went to her a second time, she dipped her fingers in her cunt which was dripping cum all over the place. She took oily cum on her fingers and smeared it all over my prick. Then on her hands and knees she said,

"Butt-fuck me"

Lubricated by cum, my cock slid up her ass. She loved it. Again it was obvious that Janet had done that before. She was obviously no anal virgin. After shooting my second load deep in her ass, I was spent for the night. The last I saw of Janet that night, Mr. Perkins led her to the shower. After they showered together, he led her to his bedroom where she spent the night. We did play a little more golf and even went fishing for a while one day, but the whole week was like that Sunday night. Janet was gangbanged all week by all of us. She always wanted me to butt-fuck her and to give me blowjobs. I saw the guys take her in succession and even saw Mr. Perkins and George make a sex sandwich out of her. George butt-fucked her from behind as Mr. Perkins lay on his back under her. She climaxed repeatedly before they shot off in her pussy and her ass.

On Friday, Mr. Perkins announced that he rented the place for another four nights. All four of the other guys were quite happy to call home and tell their wives they would be gone a few more days on business. Of course, the business they had was monkey business with their beautiful, hot, sexy co-worker--my wife!

By the time we all left on Wednesday, Janet had a new nickname. She was no longer the Ice Queen. George dubbed her the Queen of Heat. All the guys readily agreed and Janet seemed proud of her new nickname. We had to leave Wednesday because Mr. Perkins had a two day business trip on Thursday and Friday to call on a couple of investment clients. On the way back home he said to Janet he thought she should come along to meet them herself. She stopped by the house long enough to grab her things and left with our boss. When Janet came home Friday evening her pussy was still oily slick with Mr. Perkins cum that he'd deposited in her on their trip. That night I had Janet all to myself. In bed that night she was indeed the Queen of Heat and not the Ice Queen. I'd butt-fucked her and she sucked me off repeatedly at the resort and finally that night we had regular sex. It was the first time my cock had ever been in my wife without a condom on it. I loved the feeling.

Janet still acts reserved in public and was every bit the professional at work until she quit when our second child was born. At home, though, and other places she can be incredibly hot. She occasionally fucked my fellow broker co-workers after that and Mr. Perkins screwed her regularly.

The next summer after our week and a half orgy, Mr. Perkins again rented that same unit. He laughed when we checked in as he told us the resort charged him two hundred and fifty dollars to clean the bearskin rug from the summer before. When we all left ten days later we all joked and kidded Mr. Perkins that he had another cleaning bill. He did, too! It was a mess with Janet's pussy juice and dried cum. The entire stay was an exact repeat of the previous summer. During the second week of August my boss, my co-workers and I screwed Janet silly. This August Mr. Perkins again rented that unit for our third annual "management retreat." Even though she had actually resigned earlier this summer when our daughter was born, Mr. Perkins invited her to go again.

As he had the previous summer, Mr. Perkins paid for a live-in baby sitter for Janet and me so she could attend. For a solid week my wife was fucked senseless while we were there. As in the previous two years they kept Janet's pussy, ass and belly full of cum all week. Again, as during the previous two years, my wife sucked me off every day and had me butt-fuck her in front of my co-workers for my second sexual session each day. When we returned home, I once again fucked her pussy and shot my cum into it.

Janet has not fucked my fellow workers, except during that week in August, since she quit her job. Mr. Perkins does stop by our house about once a week and screws her. The way she is these days I sometimes want to call in the other four to help, because my sweet nympho wife absolutely wears me out in bed.

I still have no real clue about Janet's sexual past. She refuses to divulge it. I know she had an abortion because she once said so. I'm also certain she's sucked a few cocks and had a cock up her ass before I met her. It was obvious from the way she took to those things and the way she went about them. I also strongly suspect that the first week at the resort was not her first gangbang but have nothing really to go on except my intuition. Maybe someday she'll relent and tell me more. I really would love to know the whole story. Of course, she may not either. Right now her unknown past does lend an aura of mystery about her that makes her more exciting. One thing that I really feel will remain a mystery is how she acted when I dated her and through our first three years of marriage and how she's been the last two years. How could a woman act so disinterested in sex and be so adamant about abstinence and so passive when doing it, then change overnight into the wanton whore she became on that first trip? I mean, it's not like she just then lost her virginity, found she loved sex and then could not get enough of it. After all, she was no virgin, In fact, she'd even had an abortion.

She told me that. It's truly like she's two different people. I've seen her to be the Ice Queen. Now I'm married to the Queen of heat, I admit I do enjoy being married to the Queen of Heat more sometimes though, I do wish the Ice Queen would show up now and then, just for a night or two, that's all! The Queen of I Heat is wearing me out.

anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Just your style beaulahthesick, a story about a useless gangbanged skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird. What's the deal about husband only getting to butt fuck wife while others around get her pussy. Is she trying to be sure to get pregnant by someone other than husband?

anon.1

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

A bit over the top, I mean she was strict about condoms and then abandons all protection for the work gangbang. She has children but no mention of their provenance. The cuck doesnt describe his feelings re her surprise activity, just silly.

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 1 year ago

I loved the story. Keep writing

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Halloween Hotwife A wife becomes a hotwife at a Halloween party.in Loving Wives
Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories