Gangbanging Girlfriend's Hot Mom

Story Info
Hot mom suffers brutal consequences for dick-teasing.
10k words
4.36
47.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZakkZ
ZakkZ
19 Followers

Jana was too embarrassed to admit it, but she lived vicariously through her daughter.

She had given birth to Cassandra when she was only 16. Though she lacked better judgment by having unprotected sex as a high school teen, with help from her parents--- and with barely any assistance from the baby's father or the father's family--- Jana somehow transitioned into motherhood even though she was still basically a child herself. It was rough and painful, but she was grateful for the support of her family during those trying times.

That Jana had even graduated from high school while becoming a mother at 16 was a minor miracle. It was a difficult time in her life, made worse by the fact that her boyfriend at the time, Cassandra's father whom she was genuinely in love with and thought she would marry, was no help during the pregnancy and after. Becoming a single mother at such a young age also meant that Jana had to miss out on much of her high school experience.

Homecoming. Prom. Friday night football games. Hanging out with her friends.

It was only when Cassandra entered high school that the woman began feeling the acute loss of her teenage and young adult life.

Jana didn't want to think about her love life, or lack thereof. She knew that she could have any man she wanted, but except for a few romantic relationships that didn't last or went nowhere, the woman had been single for longer than she cared to admit. Cassandra's father had burned Jana badly, and she was still scarred. It made her scared of commitment.

Jana also did not like the idea of bringing random men into Cassandra's life.

It's us against the world.

That was their motto.

Jana loved her child more than life itself. They weren't just mother and daughter, but each other's best friend and confidant. There wasn't anything that the woman wouldn't do for her little girl, and would die for Cassandra without

Cassandra had just turned 18, and it was hard for the woman to believe that her daughter was now older than she was when Cassandra was born.

However, being a single mother as a teenager still affected Jana as an adult especially now that Cassandra was a high school senior.

Jana didn't consider herself old by any means, but her rapidly-approaching mid-30's was making her feel out-of-sorts. She knew she still appeared youthful. With firm breasts, a toned bottom, and a healthy complexion, men flirted with Jana believing she was much younger than she actually was. In fact, most people assumed that mother and daughter were sisters.

Jana realized that she had much to be grateful for, namely Cassandra. Not only was she a mother to a wonderful daughter, but owned her own home, had many friends and family, and a stable job. She was very fortunate, and Jana knew it.

But something about her life still felt off.

Motherhood had consumed her young adult life, and her future was unsettled.

Jana sighed.

But she forced herself to focus on the present, and not the past or future.

Cassandra was having her boyfriend and friends over this weekend for a pool party. It was an exciting event for the girl, but it was important to Jana, too. The woman frequently offered to entertain her daughter's friends due to a twofold purpose. First and foremost, it enabled her to keep an eye on Cassandra, to be involved in her life, and to know whom her daughter was associating with.

But it also enabled Jana to be the "cool mom".

The latter stemmed from her own insecurities and the longing to live vicariously through Cassandra.

Jana knew it.

And that's how trouble started.

******************************************************************************

"How do I look?"

Cassandra snorted. "You look like a bikini model!"

Jana beamed as she hugged her daughter. The woman was dressed in a revealing two-piece bikini, with a top that enveloped her perfect breasts beautifully and a bottom that highlighted her incredible ass. Jana felt empowered, and her daughter's compliment further stoked her ego.

Cassandra appeared only slightly less sexy than her young mother. Clad in 1-piece bathing suit, the polyester and spandex fashion stretched tautly across her lithe form, outlining her feminine curves. Her the girl's body was not as voluptuous as her mother's, but it was easily enough to make a grown man's mouth water.

Cassandra had definitely inherited her mother's beauty.

"Thanks, Cass. Love you."

"Love you, too, mom!"

The doorbell rang. Their guests had finally arrived. Jana experienced a strange flutter.

The woman was as excited as her daughter, but hid it well.

"That's my friends!"

Cassandra turned to answer the door, but her mother stopped her. "Finish setting up the food and drinks, Cass. I'll let your friends in."

"Thanks, mom!"

******************************************************************************

9 teenagers---- 5 boys and 4 girls--- were standing on her front porch when Jana answered the door.

"Ms. Lindermeyer!" the girls squealed. They rushed in and gave the woman a group hug with an affection that wasn't too dissimilar from Cassandra's. Jana knew the girls well since she often drove them to and from school events and practices with her daughter. She was like a surrogate mother to them and Cassandra's girlfriends, in turn, were like adopted children to the woman.

The girls quickly filed in, and the boys followed.

Jana knew the boys almost as well as she knew the girls, but their reaction to her was in stark contrast. Whereas the girls greeted Cassandra's mother with open affection, the boys regarded her with barely concealed lust. They ogled Jana's breasts and chiseled belly as she stood before them in the skimpy bikini, and it was easy to decipher what was on their minds.

Most women would've felt uncomfortable, but not Jana; she welcomed the boys' attention.

In fact, she had been hoping for it.

The girls had already headed to the backyard pool, but Jana remained rooted in place. They boys were still outside starting at everything below her neck, licking their lips. Bemused, the woman waited for a few moments before clearing her throat.

"The pool's this way, or are you boys going to stay out here all day?"

Collectively, the young men looked panicked, realizing that they had been caught staring. But Jana stifled a laugh as she ushered them in. As they entered her home, however, she gave each of them a hug. At first glance, the gesture seemed casual.

But the way Jana pressed her breasts into their bodies and rubbed against them as they stepped by was not casual.

4 of the boys had already entered and had joined the rest of their group in the backyard, but the remaining boy lingered.

Jana looked him up and down just as he--- and the rest of his cohorts--- had done to her.

Justin.

Justin was, by far, the handsomest boy in the group and arguably the best-looking boy in Cassandra's entire high school.

He was, of course, her daughter's boyfriend.

Jana was tall, standing a shade over 6ft, but Justin towered over her. He sported broad shoulders, a thick chest, and muscular limbs. His dirty blonde hair appeared tousled, as usual, and the woman was constantly fighting the urge to reach out and smooth his hair. And the teen's eyes were an unnatural green that Jana found captivating... she guessed her own daughter and probably every girl at school felt the same way about his eyes.

But, strangely enough, it was the Justin's expression that attracted Jana the most. It was smug and all-knowing, as if Justin was laughing at everyone over a joke that only he was aware of. His arrogance was practically palpable, and rubbed many people the wrong way.

Jana found it oddly sexy.

"Hi, Ms. Lindermeyer. Do I get a hug, too?" He asked coyly.

Jana refused to let the boy embarrass her, and willed herself not to blush. "Depends. Have you been good to my little girl?"

"I treat Cassandra like a princess," he professed seriously.

"Well, in that case..."

The woman welcomed him in with an embrace that lasted a split-second longer than was appropriate.

******************************************************************************

Jana was talkative by nature and a social butterfly, but she maintained a balance between chatting with her daughter's friends and keeping her distance. As much as she craved the attention from being the "cool mom", the woman also did not want to annoy Cassandra by being overbearing. But the girl adored her mother, and included her in everything as if Jana was in her peer group.

Currently, however, Jana sat languidly on a patch of grass a short distance from the swimming pool as she took in some sun and observed the teens.

Cassanda and Justin stood in one corner of the pool. The boy's arm was around the girl as they talked with their heads close together. Though Jana had always suspected Justin's questionable character, he genuinely seemed to care about her daughter. The concerned mother frequently monitored them, and the boy was always treating Cassandra respectfully.

Near another corner of the pool, a boy and girl laughed and hollered as they splashed water at each other. Jana couldn't recall Cassandra ever mentioning that this particular pair was dating, but it was fairly obviously that they were. Ah, young love!

The rest of the girls were gathered at one end of the pool while the remaining boys were clustered at the opposite ended. To Jana, they seemed like they were chatting conspiratorially. Every now and then, one boy or girl would turn and look up at the other group then face their friends again, where they would lower their heads and chatter among themselves again.

Jana grinned in amusement as she observed the interactions. It was a game being played. The hilarious way the kids were acting was characterized by an innocent naivete, and was precisely how the woman imagined most teenagers acted in high school.

A pang of wistfulness struck Jana like a physical blow, and she suddenly wanted to cry.

Afraid that Cassandra or her friends might notice, she quickly turned and lay on her belly, pretending to be sunbathing. Jana got herself under control after a few deep breaths, and reprimanded herself for being more emotional than a teenage girl. She was not longer teenager, but Cassandra was; she needed to be the adult

Feeling slightly better, Jana flattened herself on the grass. I may as well get some sun for real. If there was one thing the woman hated, it was tan lines! She reached back to loosen the tie to her bikini top, letting the strands fall to the side. But Jana did so surreptitiously, not wanting to draw attention to herself. It would've been one thing if she was alone with the boys, but it was another matter entirely to be flirty with Cassandra and the other girls around.

Jana turned her head as closed her eyes. She savored the sensation of the hot sun beating down on her flesh. The woman often sunbathed topless in the backyard when she was alone, and it made her feel alive and sexy. And as that sense of exhilaration swept through her, she thought about the handsome boys in her pool who were, literally young enough to be her children. They were all handsome and beautiful, and Jana's secret admission as that she was would have sex with each and every one of them if she could.

Especially Justin.

Jana wasn't so much jealous of Cassanda as she was proud of her for dating such a fine-looking specimen.

But it had been so long since Jana felt the touch of a man--- any man--- and her flesh was as weak as a horny teenager's.

A smile spread across the woman's lips as she daydreamed about handsome virile young men currently in her swimming pool.

A 6th sense made her open Jana eyes.

Jana was facing the pool, and discovered that Justin was intently staring at her even as he had 1 arm around her daughter.

******************************************************************************

Goddamn, what a hot piece of ass!

Justin and the rest of the boys were in agreement that Cassandra's mom was an absolute MILF. Ms. Lindermeyer often came up in their "locker room talk". If fact, virtually every male student at their high school had the same reaction when it came to the beautiful woman.

They desperately wanted to fuck her.

That Ms. Lindermeyer was the mother of one of the hottest girls at school only made her seem... well, hotter.

Many people took Justin as a "dumb jock" since he was big and muscular, and played football. But he was much more observant and WAY more calculating than his peers gave him credit for. And he was especially perceptive when it came to his girlfriend's mom. Most people (especially Cassandra!) didn't notice how flirtatious the woman was around him and the other guys. Ms. Lindermeyer wasn't just good at flirting; she was also very good at hiding it, and appearing so innocent.

The woman had been constantly flashing her million-dollar smile at the pool party, and all the guys had drooling over her all day. But that wasn't all. Whenever Ms. Lindermeyer caught any of them ogling her, he noticed that she subtly shifted to afford them a clearer view of her sexy profile, or twist slightly so that her barely-there bikini would stretch even more tautly across her curves.

Such a dicktease!

Once, while all the girls were huddled together in conversation, Ms. Lindermeyer intentionally dropped something and bent over to pick it up, presenting him and the guys with an unimpeded view of her ass!

The other guys were high-fiving each other when Ms. Lindermeyer opened the door earlier. They were dumb enough to attribute the encounter to good fortune, but Justin knew that the woman didn't just "accidentally" answer the door in her stunning 2-piece bikini; she did it with purpose. The teen surmised that Ms. Lindermeyer wanted to make them lust for her more than they already did.

That is so fucking hot.

Everything the gorgeous blonde did was with the intent to dick-tease.

Justin already suspected early on in his relationship with Cassandra that she and her mother were drastically different. Sure, they looked so much alike that they could pass for sisters. And they both possessed pretty faces, perfect tits, and an incredible ass.

However, on one hand, Cassandra was a prude. They had been dating for almost a year and still hadn't fucked yet! Not even a blowjob! Unbelievably, the girl swore that she was still a virgin. What a prude!

The naughtiest thing Cassandra hand done for him was give him a handjob one day after school as they made out in his car, that was only after much cajoling and wheedling.

Justin, however, could only fantasize what an adventurous slut Ms. Lindermeyer was in bed. Her personality and flirtatious behavior were strong indicators. And that wasn't even taking into consideration that the woman had gotten pregnant while she was younger than Justin was now!

God, what a good fuck you must be!

Currently, Justin was in the pool with Cassandra. He had one arm draped around her shoulders, keeping her close. But as the girl spoke to him, he paid her scant attention and pretended to be interested in their conversation. Justin genuinely liked her, but there was another female who was hotter and sexier, and commandeering his thoughts right now, so much that he was glad no one could see that his swim-shorts were tented beneath the water.

He stealthily glanced over at the object of his lust.

Justin's eyes widened as he watched the woman undo her bikini top as she lay on her stomach. In his mind, Cassandra's mom sat up to show everyone her fabulous tits. It made his erection twitch so much that he felt pain.

But it was worth it.

The way the woman moved... she was so sexy.

As Cassandra kept talking to him unaware, he made eye contact with some of the guys, and indicated Ms. Lindermeyer with a barely perceptible motion of his head.

They all shared the same thought as they stared at Cassandra's mom.

And when the woman caught him staring at her, rather than look away in guilt, Justin merely smirked until she looked away.

******************************************************************************

The pool party eventually moved indoors and eventually morphed into an old-fashion movie night. Cassandra and her friends had changed out of their swimming clothes long ago, but Jana remained in her bikini noticeably longer, simply wrapping a sarong around her waist while serving food and drinks to her young guests. The boys continued to ogle her every move, and even the girls paid her compliments on her looks, which delighted the woman to no end.

No one was as vocal as Cassandra, who idolized her mother and believed that Jana was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Once the get-together had moved inside, Cassandra's mother lessened her presence, checking in on her guests only sporadically, and making sure her that had enough snacks and water. And each time she reentered the living room, it appeared as though the boys and girls were getting progressively more intimate with each other. In fact, now every boy was paired with a girl, and they were either holding hands or practically sitting on top of each other.

There was something cute and innocent about it all.

Jana sighed as she wondered if this was what it was to be a typical teenager.

However, she had to remind herself that she was first and foremost a mother, and made sure that the kids were not misbehaving. Besides making sure her daughter's friends weren't having sex in her home, Jana was also on the lookout for alcohol and drugs. She wasn't too worried since they were a good group of youths, but kids often did stupid things, whether it was due to peer pressure or acting on impulse.

The boys' attention turned to Jana, as it always did, whenever she entered, but this time she didn't acknowledge them. Instead, the woman briefly scanned the room to make sure that no one was misbehaving then collected some dirty snack plates that were laying about. She was in the midst of gathering the plates when Cassandra, who had been sitting across Justin's lap on an armchair, sat up.

"Mom, let me help you with that."

The woman casually waved her daughter away. "Don't worry about it, Cass. I got it. Just hang out with your friends and have fun."

But Cassandra wouldn't have it, and helped her mother.

As they entered the kitchen, Jana hugged her daughter. "I love you so much, Cass. I'm proud of the woman you're becoming."

"And I love you, mom. You're my greatest inspiration... my role model!"

Jana opened her mouth to speak but, appearing pained.

Cassandra was immediately alarmed. "Mom, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. It's just that... just that..."

When her mother couldn't speak, the girl demanded. "What it is?"

Jana sighed. "I know this isn't the time or place to be having a profound discussion about life, but I need to tell you, Cass... I don't want you making the same mistakes that I made in life."

That caught Cassandra off guard. "Ok... and why, exactly, are you saying this to me?"

Her mother smiled gently. "I see you and Justin... you and your friends out there enjoying each other's company... and..." The woman paused again, trying to find the right words. "I guess what I'm saying is, I know you're having fun because it's a special night. But I just want you to be careful and... not do anything that you'll regret later."

Cassandra stared suspiciously at her mother in silence. Finally, she asked, "Mom, are you afraid that I'm going to have sex with my boyfriend and get pregnant?" Jana feared that she had insulted her daughter and was about to stammer an apology when the girl continued, "Mom, I'm still a virgin. I haven't had sex with Justin, or any other boy, for that matter. In fact, I plan on being a virgin until I meet the man I'm going to marry." She grinned impishly. "Old-fashion, I know."

ZakkZ
ZakkZ
19 Followers