Gaping Young Black Wife on Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed that Avery's cock gag was fitted with a lip stretcher training his lips to stretch with sucking while cocks are sliding in and out. Subconsciously she mimicked the formation with her own lips which were already similar but could use the enhancing practice. She vowed to get her own lip-stretcher-cock-gag.

Juan had his hand on Trasheeia's pussy cupping it and massaging it, moving the clit back and forth and in little circles, pushing on the clit tunnel. He moved his hand all up and down her crotch all the way to her ass crack and let his finger dip deeply into her pussy bringing it to her mouth to suck off, and then returned to finger her asshole. He loved the feel of her tight ass. He pushed her to her knees and let her suck his cock and balls. He turned and let her kiss and lick his entire ass.

Juan had Trasheeia lay on her back. He fucked her pussy good pushing all the way in and letting her grind on it making her pussy dance. She wrapped her legs around him, hunched her clit, pumped her pussy muscle grunting, humping wildly and orgasmed violently. Soon he turned her over and had Trasheeia laying face down on the bed with her legs spread. Then he lubed her loose asshole and plunged his cock in all the way to the base splashing lube out the sides. He spanked her ass, and grabbed the whip and whipped her ass while pulling her hair. He held her neck with one hand and cupped a breast with the other while she danced and clinched her asshole on his hard cock.

Anas and Juan traded places and soon Trasheeia could see Avery deep throating Juan's cock with his cock gag temporarily removed. His mouth was numb from the cum a long throat lube drink which had desensitizer, muscle relaxer, and special ingredient of cum, mixed in with it. Avery licked his lips and enjoyed the mysterious taste. His mouth and throat felt greasy and he couldn't talk soon enough before Juan's cock was sliding all the way in. Juan removed his cock and replaced the mouth gag then changed positions to Avery's ass, playing with his balls first while Trasheeia watched, and then jammed his cock into Avery's asshole. Trasheeia could hear Avery grunt.

It was gratifying to Anas to see his cock ram balls deep into Avery's ass, also knowing he had taken Trasheeia's asshole and had taken her anal cherry. Between Juan and Anas, they had taken both anal cherries of the young couple.

Now Anas moved over to Trasheeia and moved the table such that Avery could see his wife suck Anas's cock and suck his balls, licking all the way to the asshole. He turned so that Avery could see her lick his ass crack and butt cheeks up and down. He let Avery see his cock slide up and down her pussy crack and then into her pussy. Avery could see the juices running out of her pussy and cover her asshole in a little puddle as her ass was slightly turned upward, and he watched as the juices dripped into her anal channel disappearing and dripping into her insides.

Through out the night all the men had turns at the mouths, breasts, assholes, and pussy of the lovely young couple. They both swallowed many cum loads and would have gaping assholes for days. They were fed drugs all through the night and into the next day. It was a wild Muslim gang bang.

Back in Dearborn it took a couple days to have their normal sex. Soon they started having withdrawals. They didn't recognize they had drug withdrawals yet.

Anas also had returned home to Dearborn and gave them a call. Avery answered the phone grateful to hear from Anas and for an opportunity to ask about the withdrawal symptoms they had.

Anas said, "I have a simple cure for your symptoms. Just call me your private doctor. I will be glad to come over if you both agree to be obedient and follow my instructions then we will have your problem solved."

Avery said, "Ok."

When Anas arrived and knocked on the door, the young couple casually greeted him and let him in. Anas could see Trasheeia was trembling with the symptoms, and Avery was holding his stomach and sweating.

Anas made sure the door was locked behind him and stood in the living room. "So you both look sick and it looks like you both have cramps. Come here and stand by my sides."

They came to him and he hugged them both and held each of their asses. Leaning into Avery's ear he said, "You would do anything to get rid of those withdrawals wouldn't you?" He waited for a nod and noticed a look of desperation in Avery's face. While he leaned over to whisper into Trasheeia's ear he casually guided Avery's hand to his cock. He guided Trasheeeia's hand to his ass cheek and let her squeeze and fondle it. He asked her the same question and waited for the same desperate response. "Do you love me?" he asked Trasheeia. He waited for her eager response. He leaned over to Avery and asked the same question adding, "If you do, lick my neck while you stroke my cock." He noted with satisfaction that Avery licked his neck, and stroked his cock down to the balls, learning the art of the handjob. Anas added, "Both of you say you love to drink my cum and suck my balls." It turned him on to hear them both say it.

"Now before I give you your medicine I am going to strip you both naked." While Avery watched he slowly undressed Trasheeia and fondled her body, finally dropping her panties to her ankles and she lifted her feet to let him remove them completely. He ran his hand through her pubic hair and up and down her crotch to her asshole and asscheeks. He finger fucked her wet pussy. Reaching further, his finger virtually fell into her asshole he noticed with great pleasure. Then he squeezed and fondled her pussy mound in every conceivable way, trapping his finger in her mound cleft, and then squeezing it together like a hotdog bun and manipulating it. He could feel her starting to hump on his hand.

Anas took a couple bottled drinks from his bag. They were prepared drinks with throat lube, muscle relaxer, and desensitizers. They both took one and drank it down.

Then in front of Trasheeia and to Avery's humiliation he started to undress Avery fondling everything in the process giving Trasheeia a good view of him playing with Avery's balls and crotch.

"Now both of you get on your knees and open your mouth."

He wet two fingers in Trasheeia's mouth and fingered her nipples while sticking his cock in her mouth. With one hand fondling her boobs and nipples he stuck two fingers from his other hand and let Avery suck on them.

"Trasheeia while you are sucking my cock, massage my balls and prostate. Each of you suck my balls together until your lips touch engulfing my entire ball sack." He could tell they both loved sucking his balls. It was easy to tell Avery was fascinated watching his wife suck olive skinned cock and balls. "Start taking my cock all the way down your throat. You need to learn deep throating too." As if to show her he pulled his cock from her mouth and plunged it into Avery's mouth slowly letting it go all the way in until Avery's lips were in his pubic hair and against his balls. "Lick my balls and massage my prostate." Avery inserted his finger where Trasheeia's finger had been. He fingered the asshole and felt of the prostate gland. Instead of going up and down on the cock shaft, Avery kept his face all the way down the cock and made swallowing motions and other throat massaging motions on the cock. Trasheeia watched her husband submissively suck cock and balls. He looked sexy deepthroating cock.

Soon Trasheeia could see his cum vein pulsing on Avery's lips and saw Anas clinch and pump followed by more swallowing motions deep in Avery's mouth. She saw Anas's cock jerk and swell in Avery's sexy throat and watched his adams apple move. She was proud of how well Avery was learning to suck cock and deep throat. She saw white cum dripping from his lips and the edges of his mouth, and it looked so sexy when he licked it from his lips.

"Suck it dry," Anas demanded.

They were both on their knees with mouths open, licking their lips tasting the oily juices.

When he was finished, he withdrew his long cock satisfactorily out of the black man's asshole. It has gotten softer but was still firm. He quickly moved it to Trasheeia's mouth and she was surprised when his cockhead slid into her throat followed by his shaft. Avery watched in fascination at the throat bulge of his wife and her lips reached Anas's pubic hair when she also licked his balls, now holding them and cupping them in her hand feeling the prostate bulge below his balls letting a finger dangle on his asshole. "Lick my olive colored ass." Avery watched his wife lick and fondle with hunger, licking his own lips.

"Now kiss each other with French kisses. Look at me and say you love me."

Taking the naked couple into their bedroom he had Trasheeia lay back with her legs spread and Avery on his knees next to them. Avery crawled over Trasheeia and rubbed his cock head on her tits and her lips letting her lick it, and had Avery lick and suck his cock head and her nipples at the same time. He gave Avery the opportunity to lick his wife's ass crack and buns while he fucked her in the pussy and asshole, and then to lick and rim Anas's ass while he fucked Trasheeia. "Lick my olive colored ass skin."

Then he plunged his cock into her already soaking wet pussy, fucked for a minute and plunged it into Avery's waiting mouth. He wet his cock head on her asshole where her juices had dripped and plunged it into Avery's waiting in suspense mouth again. Avery took particular pleasure in kissing and licking Trasheeia's outstretched pussy skin with the bulge of Anas's cockhead at the entrance of her pussy. He sucked the skin around the ball of his head. When Anas pulled out, Avery sucked the head dry of sex juices, and stuck his tongue in Trasheeia's pussy entrance to lick and suck the stretchy skin from the inside. It was a turn on for both of the young couple.

He turned them both over the side of the bed on their stomachs with their knees on the floor spread apart and their asses upturned. Taking some lube out he got them both ready. "Relax," he said as he lubed both assholes, one in each hand. His fingers slid easily in and out of both assholes. "Clinch," he said with fingers pushed all the way in. They both had a good grip. Then he shoved his cock in and started fucking Trasheeia's ass with long twirling strokes, pulled out and rammed it into Avery's ass with long satisfactory strokes. He told them when to clinch and when to relax for his maximum pleasure. He fucked them both hard enough that they could both hear his belly spanking them, and then he slapped their asses. He taught them how to hump on his dick and how to massage it with their assholes. As he fucked Avery he taught Avery to reach back and massage both sets of balls with one hand and Anas's asshole, and with the other hand massage Trasheeia's asshole.

Avery learned to role play his wife being fucked, loving the taste of cum, having his nipples pinched and stretched from behind while humping the Muslim cock in his ass. Trasheeia role played Avery loving the taste of cum, sucking exotic balls and taking cocks deep in her sucking asshole while having her nipples twisted, stretched out and pinched. Avery loved the taste of exotic cream pie cum from Trasheeia's licorice clinching pussy.

Trasheeia began to realize Avery was becoming her cuckold from all this and just the thought made her pussy wet. Casually she wished she could fuck and eat cum for a living, and was curious whether she would like it with another woman bisexual.

Avery realized he loved the feeling of being a bottom with a warm cock all the way up his ass slamming his bottom cheeks, moving his ass around by the force of his asshole. Loving the taste and feel of cum in his mouth and throat he admitted to himself he was addicted to cum.

"You both did good. Stay in position over the bed and relax for your medicine." Anas took out a syringe and administered drugs to both of them. The dose included mind control drugs and was strong and they both passed out immediately. Anas took out his camera and took pictures of both asses and gaping assholes. Looking at their black asses and gaping holes he said, "Black is beautiful!" He checked the video recording hidden in his bag.

When they started to stir he asked them in their dreamy state, "You know this medicine gets expensive, but I have ideas how you can pay for it and make more money while you are at it. No need to change lifestyle. Hey everyone needs more money don't they."

He watched their dreary responses and felt of their tight ass cheeks.

Anas had plans for them, and he had all the photos and video from their weekend, and from this morning. They would be his prostitutes, his street whores. Not saying that he would blackmail them, but he knew he could convince them with extortion as he wanted. Their drug addiction and withdrawals would gain him mind control over them. They would be video stars and earn money swallowing Muslim cum. Deepthroating and especially anal would bring them big money. He knew of a diner and a hotel where they could foreplay and role play, acting out their favorite fantasies.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12