Garage Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh fuck meeee,"

"Tell me to make you cum." I didn't answer. He came to a halt and stopped moving.

"No! Please don't stop." I tried to bounce on him but his hands on my ass held me right in place.

"Tell me to make you cum or I'm not moving."

"Fuck pleeeease make me cum!"

"Yeah that's that shit I want to hear."

He put his arms under my legs and hoisted me up in the air, he turned my back to the wall and put me against it, he stuck himself back inside me and continued to fuck me violently like a wild animal.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum." Hearing those words come out of his mouth immediately sent ripples inside of me. "No! I'm not on birth control!" He let out a long deep moan, almost growl like. "Ooooh fuuuuuck..." his thirsting got shorter and I felt his hot cum engulf my pussy. I screamed of pleasure and had the biggest most strongest orgasm of my life.

"I'm cumming... oh fuck I'm coming!"

My tight swollen walls clenched onto him for dear life, milking him dry as my walls convulsed for a minute straight around him. He gave a few more thrust emptying himself entirely and dropped me back to my feet. He stuck two fingers inside me quick and scooped out our combined juices and put it by my mouth. "Lick this clean and I won't make you suck my dick clean." I didn't want to do anything else, especially not turn him on again for another possible round 2 so I obeyed. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, he rubbed his fingers against my tongue and put them as far back into my mouth as he could reach. I swirled my tongue around his fingers, tasting our juices mixed together. He retrieved his fingers and kissed me once more. This was more of an endearing loving kiss than it was sexual.

"Let's get you home."

THE END :-)

12