Garden Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike didn't come to the farm for the next four days and I started feeling like a fool for Saturday night. He eventually came to work on Friday, starting his tasks like there was nothing strange about no calls or messages. We talked for a few minutes before I worked with the kids and there was a strain in our conversation. Before I walked away, he grabbed my hand, pulled me toward him and kissed me on the lips before walking away and back to work.

The next morning I went to the downtown Farmer's Market and was enjoying the scene. There was a singer strumming her guitar and trying some covers of 70's songs. I filled my bag with some greens, early herbs, and hydroponic tomatoes. I was making at a food truck waiting for a breakfast burrito when I spotted Mike talking to a vendor. I waved and started walking toward him when I realized he was with a tall, leggy blond. They were chatting together and with a vendor. Hey weren't touching each other, but it was clear they were a couple based on their body language. I suddenly felt ill and walked back to my car and left breakfast on the table near the food truck.

I dreaded Monday, but Mike did not come to work. The same was true on Tuesday. Wednesday, he was there. He walked in and came toward me and reached out to touch me.

"Stay the fuck away from me, " I said, not realizing the anger within me.

He stopped instantly, a pained look on his face.

"Get the fuck out of here. I know what you are. And tell the judge to get you a new gig," I said walking outside of the office.

He followed me, coming quickly after me. I stopped and took my hoe and held in in my hands, ready to use it as a weapon. My hands shook.

"Whoa," he said, throwing his hands up in the air. "I don't know what the hell has come over you, but it would be nice if you shared," he said.

"I bet."

He continued to follow me like a dog after its master. I turned around again and told him to leave the property right that moment, or I'd call the police. He looked shocked and hurt and confused all at the same time. I must have looked and sounded serious. He drove off a few minutes later.

For the next several days, I tried to analyze the situation, trying to figure out how I had gotten suckered into his web. I reran conversations and our dinner date, looking for cues. At the end, I just decided that he was a con man, a good con man, and decided to chalk it up to experience.

Friday afternoon the kids came to the farm to work. They all carried flowers and when assembled had a nice bouquet. They each said they were a gift from Mike. They also asked where he was. I explained that he was done working at the farm. It was hard to explain it to them, they missed on a lot of things in life, and they all seemed to enjoy him when he worked with them after school.

As the kids went home later in the afternoon Mike rolled up. The blonde got out of the driver's side. I couldn't believe the gall. My hands shook. My chest felt heavy. He knocked on the door and called my name. I could have stayed in the office and not answered, and I almost started to do that, but thought it was pretty foolish since my car was parked out front.

"Amy," he called out as he opened the door.

I stood there, my arms crossed.

"I don't know what happened, what I said or did, but I've got someone to tell you something."

The blonde walked in behind him and stood by his side. She was stunningly beautiful, even prettier than what I remembered from the market. She stepped toward me, her hand outstretched.

"Amy, I'm Karen, Mike's sister.

I stepped back and shook my head.

"You all right?" she asked.

"Sister?"

"Yeah, younger sister. Nice to meet you," she grabbed my hand. "All I've been hearing for the past month is Amy this and Amy that and I told him I needed to meet you."

"Sister?"

She laughed and repeated herself. I laughed. Mike laughed. And I felt like a fool. We talked for a few minutes and she asked me a lot of questions about the farm. She looked at her watch and said that she was going to be late for an appointment and asked me a favor. She asked if I could drive Mike home. I nodded my head and she was gone.

"I don't know what I did wrong, but if you tell me what it was, I promise I won't do it again." He paused. "Or at least I'll try to not do it again."

I stepped toward him and kissed him on the lips, my tongue slipped between his lips and I grabbed his hips and pulled him toward me. I rubbed against him and felt him start to get hard.

"Does this mean I get a second chance?"

I pushed him back onto my desk and climbed on top of him. My hands roamed his chest and felt the firmness of his chest and arms and abs. He grabbed my ass; his hands kneaded my cheeks hard in his hands. I kissed his eyes and lips and throat and opened his shirt and bit at his nipples. I stood at the edge of the desk and opened his pants and his cock sprang loose. I grabbed it and licked his balls and stroked it as I looked into his eyes and a wide smile broke across my face.

"I'm sorry. But I'll make it up to you," I said as I took him in my mouth.

I held his cock in my hand as my head bobbed up and down on his beautiful cock. I kneaded his balls as I sucked and in just a few moments I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum. I swallowed all of it and climbed back onto the desk.

"Tell you what. Pull up your pants and I'll take you home and fuck your brains out all night long." I kissed him on the lips.

I nearly ran three lights on the way home that night. We didn't say a word in the car and he kept his hand on my thigh during the ride. Once in my apartment he pinned me against the wall and kissed me hard. I led him to my bedroom. He sat me on the edge of my bed and undressed me slowly, carefully removing every piece of clothes and folding them neatly on the corner of my bed.

I felt self-conscious sitting naked on the bed and he was totally clothed. He knelt in front of me and started at me. I covered my breasts with my arms.

"I have been dreaming of this day for a long time," he said.

He pushed me back and spread my legs. No foreplay, no pretense. Just hard core pussy licking. And it had been a while, but he was good. Very good. He nibbled at my inner thighs and licked his way to my pussy, the tip of his tongue circling my pussy lips a couple of times before he touched my clit. The sensation was exquisite and I gasped as he put a finger in me and slid it in and out, rubbing against my g spot as he licked. My cunt ached and my head was dizzy as he continued to lick and stroke me. After several minutes I felt my cunt start to contract around his finger and a warmth flooded my pussy and spread deep into my legs. I grabbed the sheet with both hands and moaned as my orgasms shook my body and I melted into the bed.

I was exhausted as if I had run up ten flights of stairs. My breath was short, but my cunt buzzed. I somehow stood and then sank to my knees in front of him. I yanked down his pants and took his soft cock into my mouth. I grabbed his ass and bobbed back and forth and felt him get hard in my mouth. I stood and took off his shirt and fell back onto the bed. I spread my legs wide.

"I want you," I said as I fingered my clit.

"Yeah? Where?"

"Right here."

"Right where?" he asked, climbing onto the bed, his knees between my legs, he stroked his cock as he stared at me.

"In my cunt." He acted like he did not hear me. "Now, put your cock in me. In my cunt. I want you to fuck me."

He leaned forward and I took him and guided him into me. I was tight and he was big, bigger than the first time I had sucked him on the farm. I spit on my hand and smeared it on his cock and he slid all the way into me. The feeling was divine. Tight and big, and as he started to slide in and out I could feel him go deeper with each stroke.

I grabbed his ass and started to pull him into me, savoring each thrust into me. He reached down and licked my nipples and jots went from them to my stretched cunt. I could feel the spasm around him and so did Mark, and he kept licking my nipples, enjoying what it did to me.

He started to pump faster and he reached under me and his hands grabbed my ass and clenched it in my hands as he ground against me. He leaned forward and his cock stroked against my clit and I could feel another orgasm coming. This one was fast and hard and caused me to get wet around his cock.

"Oh, I feel that," he said. "Did you just cum?"

I smiled and grunted, pulling him into me. The sensation was too much for him. He pulled out of me and started stroking his cock and sent four big spurts of ropey cum onto my belly.

Mark rolled off of me and we lay side by side. We may cooing sounds and said silly things, the stuff that two lovers say after fucking their brains out. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I reached down and touched his cock. It was small and covered in my juices and his cum.

"Hey, give me a few minutes to catch my breath."

"Hey, I'm in charge of you community service and you'll be taking orders from me," I said laughing.

He kissed me again and we drifted off to sleep.

12