Gardening Wild Ch. 10

Story Info
Ben services a room full of men and Lisa pays her debts.
6.3k words
3.82
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this instalment, Ben is forced to service a room full of men and then they service Lisa who has to decide if she's going to become their whore.

When Shelly and Julia came around, Lisa opened up to them about what was happening with Owen and our increasing obligations to him, much to my surprise. "I'm not sure what I can offer." Looking at Shelly, "I'm desperate to (pause) continue to enjoy the arrangement but I don't want it to go too far."

"You mean you don't want to go as far as I do?" Shelly was a bit cold.

"Now that's not unreasonable to ask," Julia interjected. "She knows how much fun it can be and how that can lead to unintended consequences, as you well know." That quietened Shelly. "His reference to shocking does spark and idea." She chuckled. "What do you think, Shelly?"

"Well, if she's game it could be the answer to the question." Both Lisa and I looked at them confused.

Julia continued in the lead. "Well, we know someone who can make electrical devices which, when activated, gives a shock. Low settings are a pleasant tingle. Higher setting given a stern pain. It's a prop we use from time to time for special performances."

"That you don't want to experience often," finished Shelly.

Lisa looked concerned. "We could have it modified so you could insert it in your vagina. You would hand the controller to Owen saying that he could determine a suitable "kicking" for uniform infractions." They discussed the details of unit. Eventually, Lisa decided to give it a try. "Yes, I think that I can cope with that. The highest setting is certainly uncomfortable and would provide suitable incentive not to disobey. And I'm in no mood to disobey anyway!" Shelly and Julia nodded knowingly. They arranged a date to insert it before the next visit to Owen's.

Lisa once again asked me to help write the letter to Owen. She had a bit of trepidation this time.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for informing us of the continuing issues with the wearing of uniforms. We have worked on your advice and have provided The Device that our Area Manager will give to you. The lower settings give a pleasurable tickling suitable for rewarding proper wearing of the uniform. High settings provide a suitable reminder until compliance is achieved. We trust this Device, if used, will eliminate any problems you are encountering. It is returnable only once all repayments have been made.

Naturally, use of the Device will void the repayment. Also, as the Device is supplied by the company to an employee who does not follow instructions, a penalty repayment will be added to the total due. This penalty repayment is collectable at your convenience.

Please let us know of any further infractions in our service commitment to you so that appropriate action can be taken.

Thank you again,

AtoZed Cleaning

PS: Our accounts department is happy for you to fuck the Area Manager whenever you want for screwing around with her uniform.

"You sure you want to put yourself at his beck & call?"

"Well, I figure if I behave myself that won't be a problem. It certainly gives me a definitive incentive to dress appropriately."

"If that helps you then who am I to say NO?"

We went off to Owen's the next day. Lisa was certainly true to her word about the uniform. She always looked very sharp in them. Owen had no problems agreeing the use of The Device. "So, just to confirm," Owen started, "there are three refunds outstanding. If, let's say, next time you come and fail to wear the proper uniform, I can use the Device until you are in the proper uniform." Lisa nodded her agreement. "And if I use the device, that refund will be voided and a penalty refund will be added. So there would still be three outstanding refunds and one penalty refund for me to take as I wanted, not just on the regular scheduled visit?"

"That's correct," Lisa replied.

"That's lovely. I think I'm ready for the refund." Off they happily went.

Two more sessions of refunds followed. We were all quite enjoying the process, though it meant the last session was approaching. I had the sense that Lisa had mixed feelings about the arrangement. I did too, I had to admit. No sucking cock for a couple months was quite nice. Almost gotten out of the habit of it. And Shelly and Julia were still being welcomed to provide payment for me. What more could I ask for?

When Owen opened the door for our last visit, he showed his disappointment. "I'm so sorry. I've had something come up very unexpectedly with my brother. I've got to go help him for the next couple of weeks. I'll call when I come back." We certainly wished him well and hoped he would return soon. He couldn't have missed the disappoint on our faces.

Lisa was on edge for the next several days. Shelly and Julia didn't come over either. All was quiet on the sex front but edgy on all other fronts. Then one day I came home and she had changed. She was much bouncier. She even engaged in some "no holds barred sex slave" instructions which wound up pretty enjoyable for me as well. This sequence happened a few more times. I couldn't figure out what was happening but I sure was enjoying it. Until I came home one day to find her locked, spread eagled on the bed. The cum oozing out of her vagina indicated she had been having some fun. "What in the world has happened to you?" She looked at me a bit dazed. "I assume the key for these things is somewhere near by?"

"No." A big smile appeared on her face. "Fred took them with him."

"What!! Why on earth did you do that? How on earth am I supposed to free you?" My head started spinning.

"You're not. He's promised to fuck me once a day until you ask him for the keys."

"How on earth could you agree to that?" The broad smile and very relaxed body told my why. "Okay, but what if I refuse. I could decide to leave you like that without food, water or toilet."

"Fred's willing to bet that you'll not do that. He doesn't think a true cuckold would do that. He wants to see if they'll debase themselves to real men in order to keep the appearance of a normal home, no matter how little sexual access they are given, while real men rule the roost."

"What on earth makes him think I'm that type of cuckold? And why would you agree to putting me in that position?"

"Apparently," she smiled, "you didn't kiss his cock when he asked you to. Said you were only a slave to me. So, he's taken up the challenge to see if you're your own man or his cuckold."

"Please don't do this to me! Tell me where the key is. I've already agreed to be your no holds barred sex slave. Isn't that enough for you?"

"Oh, it's enough for me; but not for Fred." She looked at me. "Besides, I'm sure I can hold out until he comes tomorrow. He's fed and watered me just fine!" She laughed. "And he promised to do so so he could fuck me at his leisure." This brought a smile to her face.

"So I'm supposed to take care of your toilet needs and watch you get fucked by another man at his leisure in our bed in order to prove I'm a man?"

"Absolutely! Or you can prove you're his special cuckold by going to him for the key. Take your choice!"

That wasn't much of a choice! I had travelled far enough down the road to know I was what he wanted me to be. "How do I contact him?"

She pointed me to a piece of paper with his number on it. I screwed myself up to make yet a more humiliating call. "Hello, Fred," I said softly. "This is Ben"

"Yeah, I thought so."

"Look. You know why I'm calling. Can we make this not to embarrassing?"

"You want the key to set your wife free?"

This was seeming to be easier than I thought. "Yes," I answered a bit hopefully.

"Well, you can come over to agree the terms and then I'll give them to you."

I took a deep breath. "Oh, don't worry about terms. As you probably know, a cuckold doesn't impose terms."

"Then come right over." He gave me the address. It was about 20 minutes away. When I went to tell Lisa, she was asleep breathing deeply. Well, at least one person was happy.

I got to Fred's in decent time. He let me into his foyer. "Thanks for this. I can say Lisa seems to have had a real-good time. I'm happy to take the keys now."

"Yes, well I'm not ready to give them to you. There's a few things I want you to do first."

"Is that really necessary? What more could you want of me than what you already have?"

"I thought you said cuckolds don't impose conditions. I want you to put these on first."

He handed me a small set of glasses. I put them on and they prevented me from seeing anything. "What on earth for?" I did leave them on as I moved my head around to try and see. He took me by the hand to lead me further into his flat, I assumed.

"So, you've let me fuck your wife and lock her naked to the bed waiting to be fucked by real men some more."

"That's putting rather crudely but I can't argue with that."

"And you're here to collect the keys so you can free your wife."

I didn't understand the need for questioning this but, again, I couldn't argue. "Yes, you're right again," trying to inject some levity in the situation.

"And you agree you need to do something things for me first?"

"Well, I am wearing these odd glasses. Do you want me to take them off now?"

"No, first take off your clothes."

"Sure," I said dejectedly. "Do you want to lock them away as well to ensure I don't impose any conditions as to when you decide to provide the keys?" I kicked off my shoes and stated taking off my trousers. "That seems to be what you like to do." I started taking my shirt off.

"Will that make being a cuckold easier?"

I smiled grimly as I continued to unbutton my shirt. "I prefer to think of my situation as helping my wife to enjoy herself." I put my shirt on the pile and started on my socks. "So anything that helps that is what I'll do."

"That's not how I see it. I think a cuckold lets his manhood get stripped away because he hasn't got what it takes to satisfy his wife. He then just does whatever he's told by a real man to prove that he's desperate for his wife to be fucked by proper cocks."

I took off my T-shirt and shorts. "I'm not sure of the difference!" I gathered up my clothes "But to be clear, here are my clothes. Do with them as you please until I have met your requirements for getting the keys to set my wife free. And of course, you're correct in that I will need you provide the fucking that I can't." I then took off my shorts and added them to the pile.

I heard a gasp which I assumed was his, though I couldn't understand why. He handed my shoes back. "Take the shoe laces out." I started to say something but decided not to. The faster I did things the sooner this torment was over. "Good. Tie one around each wrist so there is just one long string hanging down." I did as told. "Turn around." I did so. I then felt my hands pulled behind my back.

"Well, I won't be able to much like this," I said trying to lighten the situation again.

"Oh, you'll do just fine. Now, I've tied the knots loose. If you pull you will tighten them making it harder for me to untie before we head back to your place."

"Understood."

"And if it's too hard...."

"You'll leave me to sort it out?"

"You got it." He then removed the glasses. I instinctively went to cover myself as I saw a room full of men. I am sure I turned several shades of red. There was laughter and clapping and numerous lewd comments.

As things quieted down, I heard clearly, "My god, he really does have a small willy!"

"Yeah, that explains why he's like he is."

"Surely even a man with a small willy has some dignity."

"And how many men would let Fred fuck his wife, lock her up, make him come to his place to get the keys, completely strip and then do this to themselves?"

"You heard him. He wasn't forced to do this. He's offered himself up to us. I'm happy to take him up on the offer." There were more claps.

Fred looked at me. "I've promised these guys a night of sucking and fucking. You'll get the keys back once you've satisfied them."

I just stood there with my body flooding with humiliation. "On your knees," I heard Fred say. I couldn't do anything else but that. So down I went. A bloke came in front of me and lowered his trousers. I had had many a cock in my mouth but not this way. Owen was bad. But this was horrendous. I didn't know anyone but they certainly knew me and my predicament. I went to push the bloke away but got caught by the shoe laces. "Open wide," Fred continued with a laugh.

Struggling was obviously no good. Compliance was the only way out. So open I did. The bloke stepped closer to me. "You know, I'm not sure I can do this. Having my wife's cunt fucked is one thing. Having my mouth fucked is another."

"Don't worry, I'm not bothered by how well you do. Cuming your mouth will be pleasure enough!" More laughter. It was obvious I could make it worse or just get on with it. I chose the latter and got on with it. He was sure up for it! His big cock grew even bigger. I didn't have time to worry about what I should do as he exploded almost instantaneously. I instinctively went to grab his buttocks to keep him in until I got everything out of him. The shoe strings reminded me I shouldn't do that. So I just leaned against him and swallowed as his juices flowed out.

"Not much holding power, there, eh Jake?" There were claps and laughter all around.

"You gotta admit, it is pretty exciting!" There were various lewd comments directed at Jake which gave everyone a laugh. "And he swallowed it all. Not even my wife does that. I'd bet you'd find that extremely exciting Ash."

"Well, let's see." And Ash got his trousers off and in position. He must have had more control, or possibly a wife who took better care of him. I had to lean in to take his soft tool into my mouth. Then I had to do some working back and forth to get the blood flowing. Once more prominent, he seemed to stall. I had to use the tip of my tongue along his shaft to tickle him to full mast. I expected him to then cum once I had him fully in my mouth. But no, he was a stubborn one. I had to pull out and circle his helmet with my tongue. His moans told me he was finally ready. I took him back fully and rammed him down so he was hard into my throat. That did it. I could feel his muscles starting. He grabbed my head to keep me in place until he had fully discharged himself. Claps followed.

"That did look great. My turn."

"Be my guest," replied Ash.

The next one was fully hard, thankfully. However, he had very different ideas once I wrapped my lips around his shaft. He took hold of my head to keep it in place as he moved himself in and out. "Hey, that looks like great fun!"

"You bet it is." Well, maybe for him. But for me it was ever more humiliating. I didn't know how being forced to suck off a man could be made much worse but this bloke found it. I had no agency. I was just a toy for him to take pleasure with. It wasn't much time before he was letting loose in my mouth. He kept his head right at the front of my mouth. I suspect he knew exactly what he was doing in fulling me full before I could swallow anything. I had to taste his full load. I was just about in tears.

"Anyone else?" asked Fred.

"Don't you think we've done enough to him?"

"You might've," I heard someone say. "But let's see if he wants more?" I had no idea what this could possibly mean but prepared myself for the worst. He made himself available to me and I started my routine. As I got him harder, he moved back a bit. That forced me to crawl forward. I started again on his soften manhood. Just as I was getting him hard, he stepped back again. I naturally followed. "See, he really does want to give blow jobs!" Everyone laughed. Yet again, someone figured out how to make this situation worse.

As we repeated the routine again, I heard: "This is too good to be true! Do you mind if I get this on film?"

"Well, you've already started so I guess I can't say NO!" At this point, I tripped myself up and fell over. Laughter and applause followed. I knew there was no way for me to say NO now. I went to lift myself up and of course realised I was still tied up. I couldn't figure out which was worse. Being filmed nude trying to get myself up or chasing a cock around the room - film or no film. After a few more humiliating chases after his cock, and another topple, he finally stayed still. I was able to work him to full mast. I was so relieved, I pulled out and sighed, "Thanks, I trust you're ready to be finished off? I wouldn't want to get your juice's all over Fred's nice flat."

"Yes. As long as you do your best."

I certainly didn't want any more crawling around. So I kissed his engorged helmet and proceeded to give him my best. I slid the tip of my tongue down his shaft, then circled the base of his balls a couple of times before taking them into my mouth. I tickled them gently with my tongue. His moans told me he was enjoying this. Betty found this always worked. Ben was mortified at doing it. I released his balls so that I could return my tongue to his shaft. Then pressed my lips on the top and bottom and ran my tongue back and forth.

"My god does this sucker know how to suck!"

Not sure what came over me, but I added. "And he knows how to swallow." I rounded his shaft and put him fully into my mouth. It only took a few pumps before he was pumping his all into me. The only relief from the taste was relief from knowing my ordeal with him had ended.

"Okay, Vernon, over to you." I wondered when this would end. I guessed I was about half way through the room. As long as I was sucking, I wasn't getting fucked. There are small mercies in life. He presented himself nicely and I got work on him quickly. I could feel him ready to explode and braced myself. But what happened is not what I braced myself for! He pulled out just before maximum ejaculation. That meant his cum shot into my face. Then he moved so that everything else that was in him oozed out of his shaft and onto my forehead and face. I was too shocked to moved. The laughter was deafening. Having warm cum go down my throat was one thing. Feeling its warmth slither down my face was something else.

"Well, I think we've had enough sucking. Shall we get fucking?"

My heart sank. "So Ben, are you ready for fucking or do you want more sucking," I heard a giggling Fred ask.

As I was being given a choice, I decided to go for the lesser of two evils. "Fucking, I guess. Though I feel pretty fucked as it is." More laughter and clapping.

"Okay, let's get you free then." My heart beat faster. My shoe laces were getting a bit tight and the relief would be nice. "Oh no," Fred sighed a bit over enthusiastically, "the knots have tightened and I can't get them undone." Fake sympathy filled the room. "We won't be able to dress him for the next phase."

Not wanting to delay anything and terrified of what "dressing" might be, I quickly offered an alternative. "If you don't want to cut me free, and since I got myself into this predicament, I am happy to stay as I am for the next phase."

"You sure about that?"

"Absolutely. My wife and I are yours to do as you please. If it pleases you to leave me like this, then I will stay this way." I got up. "I don't have much to look at." That got a few sniggers. "So I'd understand if you'd prefer me dressed. But you can keep me on display if you don't mind looking at what I do have."

"Very gentlemanly of you and well put. Ash, do you want to get his trousers, at least?"

"Hey, Fred, I think's it's fun to leave him like this. I thought you like to keep your victims nude." There was great laughing and clapping.

"You are right, but I don't usually use that term. What do you think of that, Ben? You happy to stay naked for the world to see?"

12