Gargarean Group Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Esme recognized their mutual attraction and commented, "You two should work very well together," but added, "should you be hired, David. Let's all take a seat, and we'll get started." She guided him to the interviewee chair with the arm around his waist, then moved behind the desk and sat in the center rolling chair. Tracy chose the chair to his left, and Joy was to his right.

Ms. Esme touched a key on the laptop, glanced at the screen, and then looked over the open cover and began to speak. "David, the Gargarean Group is a maternal organization rather than a corporation," she informed him. "That means that we are an exclusive club open exclusively to women. All of our clients are members, all of our members are clients, and everyone in the organization is female."

The lone man in the room was confused. Why was HE here, if only women were allowed in the club? He glanced questioningly at Joy. That alluring angel gave him a wink and a grin that fed his desire for her but did not answer his question. He decided to keep quiet and continue to listen.

"The concept was first conceived by two college roommates back in the 1950s, and during the 1970s, developed into an informal, familial club called 'The Sisterhood'. The founders' ideas proved so popular that new branches soon began to open in nearby neighborhoods, later in cities and towns across their state, and eventually even spread into bordering states. All of the various branches kept the college roommates' original concept, but their club rules varied widely. They all got together and organized in the year 2010, when the Gargarean Group was officially established as a universal maternal organization. I am in the process of inaugurating the first chapter in THIS state."

She paused long enough for David to venture a query. "Ms. Esme, what was the original concept that the college roommates came up with?"

"The same as it is today," she said unhelpfully, giving him an impatient look that suggested she had already told him the answer to that question.

Had he missed something? David wasn't sure, so he tried another tactic. "Why did they choose the name, Gargarean Group?"

"On a whim," she replied dismissively. "I suspect some of the members were a bit tipsy when they came up with the name. In Greek mythology, Gargareans were an all-male tribe who mated with the all-female Amazon tribe to maintain both of their populations."

Tracy chuckled, adding, "The ladies fancied calling themselves Amazons, and their male employees, Gargareans."

"It's rather silly," said Ms. Esme, "but the tradition continues."

Lovely Joy spoke. "David," she began, and when eye contact was established, smiled impishly as she informed him, "SOME accounts suggest that the Amazon women kidnapped the Gargarean men, then stripped them naked and RAPED them."

Her startling revelation worried the applicant. David unintentionally amused her with a wide-eyed stare as he tried to decipher how forced sex related to the Gargarean Group.

"That's only a legend, Joy," scoffed Ms. Esme, who gave her naughty niece a disapproving frown.

"I'm just saying," said Joy flippantly.

"Moving on," said her dissatisfied aunt. "The reason YOU are here, David, is because our very special clientele - AMAZONS, if you will - hire male employees - our so-called Gargareans - to perform various private, professional, and social tasks for them. The Gargarean Group employs healthy, attractive men . . ."

"DAVID qualifies," commented Tracy with a lascivious grin that suggested to the applicant that Amazons might STILL rape Gargareans.

Ms. Esme ignored her and continued, ". . . to do everything from menial labor to modeling. As an employee, David, you might be asked to escort a client to a party, pose at an artist's studio, clean a member's home, assist in a professional office, or perform chores on a farm. As I stated in the craigslist ad, for these services, our employees are paid well OVER minimum wage. Now that you have a better sense of our organization and our needs, do you want to continue with your application?"

David had lots of questions that needed to be answered before he would accept employment from them, but he was contented to delay them for now. "Yes, I do," he stated.

"GREAT!" Joy exclaimed jubilantly.

"Let's HIRE him," suggested Tracy, giving the handsome applicant another lecherous leer.

"We'll see," rejoined Ms. Esme, who was obviously annoyed by her nieces' presumptuousness about his employment. She then dove into the heart of the interview and rapid-fired questions at David while typing his answers into her computer.

"When did you turn eighteen?"

"Where do you live?"

"Do you live alone, with your parents, or someone else?"

"What is your home telephone number?"

"Do you have a mobile phone? What is the number?"

"What is your email address?"

"Are you on Facebook? Twitter? Instagram? Any other social media webpages?"

"May we have your username and passwords for those sites?"

"What is your social security number?"

"Are you legally eligible for employment in this country?"

"Have you been employed by the Gargarean Group before?"

"Where do you currently work?"

"How long have they employed you?"

"What is your current position?"

"How much do you make?"

"When would you be available for work?"

"Have you ever done any modeling or acting?"

"Have you been convicted of a felony in the last seven years?"

"Have you ever been arrested?"

"Have you ever committed a crime?"

On and on she grilled him. David felt that some of the questions were too nosey, but he answered them all as best he could. Throughout the interview, Tracy regarded him with a somewhat discomforting leer. Every time he glanced at Joy, she made eye contact with him and flashed him her sexually-stimulating smile. Gosh, she was gorgeous!

"That is all the questions I have at this time," said Ms. Esme at last. She then allowed David to quiz HER, but most of her answers were either evasive, dismissive, or repetitive. She wouldn't reveal anything more about the organization's underlying concept. She DID, however, answer his query about the temporary appearance of the offices: she currently worked out of her home and had rented Suite 642 for the sole purpose of conducting employment interviews generated by her craigslist ad.

When David was done, she again stressed the high wages he could expect, "should you be hired," and then began her wrap-up with the query, "How about you, Joy? Would you like to ask David anything?"

"No, Aunt Esme, I think you've covered everything," the lovely blonde responded. She gazed at the hunky man and dazzled him with another smile, adding, "I think he would make an EXCELLENT Gargarean. He has MY vote."

"How about YOU, Tracy?"

"I don't have any more questions at this time," replied the chunky Amazon, giving him another friendly leer, "and I second Joy's vote."

Ms. Esme chuckled. "Counting Jan's obvious approval, that makes THREE votes to hire you," she informed him. "You certainly have charmed the young ladies today, David!" She paused, seemed to make a decision, and announced, "You've charmed ME, too, and it gives me pleasure to say that you have PASSED the first phase of our application process."

"Thank you," he said, attempting to sound enthusiastic. He was glad to receive so much approbation, but disappointed to learn that he wasn't going to be offered the position today. There would be more phases to endure! THIS interview seemed to be over, however, and he could feel his tense shoulders relaxing in anticipation of Ms. Esme concluding the meeting.

~~~

The words she spoke next were NOT what he was expecting! "David, please stand up and remove your clothes," she requested.

The young man's pupils dilated as his eyes focused on her face. "Excuse me?" he asked, hoping that he had misheard her request.

"Please take off your clothes," she politely reiterated. "We need to see your body."

David watched her lips form the words and heard her voice speak them, but he still didn't comprehend what she was asking him to do. He gawked at Joy.

The blonde heartthrob was amused by his consternation, and obviously eager to see him without his clothes. Smiling, she explained, "The ad stated, 'Looks suitable for modeling' because our female clients prefer men who are physically attractive."

Stout Tracy wasn't being ironic when she added, "NO woman wants an ugly man to escort her to a party."

"Wouldn't I be wearing a SUIT on those occasions, Ms. Tracy?" he reminded her gently, trying not to sound impolite.

"Yes," she allowed, "but as my aunt mentioned, our clientele includes artists, like painters, sculptors, photographers, and videographers. They sometimes need men willing to pose or perform with few or no clothes on."

"If I worked for your agency, would I HAVE to accept those types of assignments?" he asked worriedly.

Ms. Esme's answer fueled his fears. "Yes, if your body-type fulfills the client's needs," she asserted; "but believe me, you will WANT to participate, because the modeling jobs pay the most money."

David imagined Ashley, his sexy step-aunt, viewing naked pictures of him on her smartphone. The mental image made him balk. "I can't have nude pictures of myself circulating on the Internet," David regretfully responded. My stepmother might see them, or one of her sisters, or their daughters! They're on the Web all the time."

Tracy turned her head and grinned at Ms. Esme, then flicked a quick wink that David didn't understand. When she turned back to him, she reassured him that, "Most artistic works are exclusively posted on our secure Intranet for MEMBERS ONLY to view."

Joy attempted to convince him by saying, "The Gargarean Group rules state that anyone caught posting artwork to the World Wide Web without express written permission from the organization and the featured model will be banned from the organization and possibly sued for damages."

Ms. Esme hurriedly added, 'To my knowledge, that has never happened before, to any of our chapters."

The nieces seemed determined to convince him to stay. "YOU have the final say on any PUBLIC release of your image, David," said Tracy.

"And doing so can be VERY lucrative," stated Joy. "For example, you might be interested to know that a young man from our founding organization recently agreed to allow his image to be used for an international fashion campaign."

"Careful, Joy," warned Ms. Esme. "Remember the non-disclosure agreement."

"Don't worry," she reassured her aunt. Locking eyes with David, she tempted him by telling him, "Imagine getting paid to spend a weekend on a tropical island with a topless supermodel. That's what happened to a lucky young man from one of our larger chapters. For most of their two-day photo-shoot, the model - you'd recognize her instantly if I showed you her picture or told you her name - was wearing nothing but a thong bikini bottom, while HE was wearing board shorts. In the photo the company chose for its marketing campaign, her breasts are bare, but her nipples are hidden behind our Gargarean's fingers."

The visual picture her words conjured in David's head began to convince him as he thought of spending two days with a half-naked supermodel, and touching her bare BOOBS! It sure beat pulling weeds.

Ms. Esme sealed the deal by adding, "For the two-day shoot, he received a standard, four-figure modeling fee. When the photo of him holding the supermodel's breasts was selected for the campaign, the company paid him a six-figure bonus, plus royalties and the chance for future assignments."

It was an incredibly impossible amount of money to earn, especially for someone like David who was barely making minimum wage at a dead-end job. The guy earned at least a thousand dollars, just to spend two days romping with a topless supermodel, and more than a HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS to let them use his image!

"He was wearing board shorts in the picture?" he asked.

"Yes," Ms. Esme confirmed, "the ad campaign was to promote swimwear designed by a European couturier."

"WHERE do I sign up?" David joked.

She chuckled but reminded him, "We haven't offered you a position yet. First, we need to see you without your clothes." When he still looked anxious, she added, "You can leave your underpants on, if that would make you feel more comfortable."

Finally convinced, David began disrobing, although his hands shook as he took off his suit coat and loosened his tie. Having ladies look at him when he was scantily dressed didn't bother him - he often stripped down to his shorts while working outdoors on hot days - but the act of undressing in front of Ms. Esme, Tracy, and Joy made him feel like a male stripper at a hen party. He fumbled with the buttons of his white dress shirt, then slipped it off and draped it over his coat on the back of the chair. Now topless, he tried to ignore the females eyeing his bare arms and torso as he removed his shoes and stockings.

"Now for the good part," quipped leering Ms. Tracy as David began unfastening his belt. The trio chuckled as they eagerly awaited his unveiling.

David opened his pants as quickly as his hands, made clumsy by nervousness, would allow, then slid his trousers down his legs and stooped to retrieve them from around his ankles.

"I like your underpants," complimented Joy when he revealed the light-blue cotton briefs he'd chosen to wear that day.

David gazed into her bright eyes and felt a warm glow in his barely-covered genitals. He stood straight and tried to stop his body from quivering as the three interviewers proceeded to scan his body. Their eyes looked everywhere, including at the bulge in his briefs. He wanted to look down, to see what they were seeing, but he kept his head up and stared at the partition behind them. While they assessed his physique, David focused on the double G-clef sculpture over their heads, and his anxious face reflected by the cube.

"He's a handsome young man," said Ms. Esme.

"He IS!" gushed lecherous Tracy as she looked over his muscular body.

"Please turn around," directed her aunt.

David revolved, and then waited while they checked out his rear-side features.

"Thank you," said Ms. Esme. "Please face us again."

When David turned back, Joy and Tracy got to their feet. Tracy took off her suit jacket, revealing a short-sleeved, white silk blouse she wore beneath. With her thick, pasty arms now bare, she hung her jacket on the back of her chair and walked around the desk. The nearly-naked man warily watched as the pair of nieces, being sure not to block Ms. Esme's line-of-sight, stood on either side of him and began to take a closer scan of his trembling body.

"He seems clean," commented Tracy.

"I showered before I came."

"Do you shower EVERY day?" asked Joy.

"Yes, usually."

"Good; keep it up."

Blonde and beautiful Joy took a slow stroll around to the back side of his body. "I don't see any tattoos," she observed when she was standing behind him. She playfully pulled down the back of his underpants, slightly, until she could see the crack where his backside began to divide, asking, "Do you have any tattoos where I CAN'T see?"

David swallowed, and then replied, "No, Ms. Joy."

"Good," she said, returning his underpants to their proper place.

He flinched when Joy, still standing behind him, reached up and pinched the skin on the nape of his neck. He looked questioningly at Ms. Esme as her niece began to knead his shoulder muscles, and her other niece, Tracy, reached up and began combing her fingers through his hair.

"They are checking your muscle tone, overall cleanliness, grooming, and general suitability for the job," their aunt explained.

Tracy suggested, "I think our members would like his hair a little longer, Joy."

"I usually wear it longer," he replied. "I just had it trimmed for this interview."

Tracy didn't respond to his comment. She tilted his head down and looked inside his right ear, and then folded the earlobe forward to check behind. She moved to his other side and repeated the process on his left ear. Meanwhile, David felt Joy's hands leave his shoulders and begin checking his back and arms, pinching the skin over his shoulder blades, his biceps, and in various other places.

"Joy and Tracy know exactly what each of our clients looks for in a Gargarean," said Ms. Esme. "They are judging whether or not you would meet enough of our customers' needs to warrant your employment."

The girls' poking and prodding had David feeling like a nervous thoroughbred horse being inspected by a trainer, or a terrified human slave enduring an auction.

Tracy turned his head to the left, where she was standing, and stared just above his eyes. She licked a finger and ran it over his eyebrows, saying, "We should trim his eyebrows a little, and shape them to give him a little more arch. His lashes could use a little enhancing, too." He flinched when she reached towards his right eye. "Relax," she soothed. She steadied him with a hand on his arm while using a finger to expose the whites of each eyeball. Satisfied with his eyes, she proceeded to his nose. "Raise your head," she directed.

David looked up and felt the silky material of her blouse tickle his skin as she leaned towards him. She gripped his shoulders and then pressed her plump breasts firmly against the side of his bare torso while gazing up his nostrils.

"Good; he doesn't have any nose hairs to trim," she reported. "I HATE nose hairs!"

"Me, too!" agreed Joy, whose pinching fingers had descended to his lower back.

Tracy took a step back and ordered, "Open your mouth, please; show me your teeth." She used her fingers to raise his upper lip and curl back his lower lip. "He has good teeth," she judged, "but they could use some whitening. His gums are healthy and pink, and his breath is nice and minty. Did you brush your teeth right before you came today?"

"Yes."

"I thought so."

Behind him, Joy's fingers pinched his waist, checking for, but not finding, love-handles. "He doesn't have much extra body fat," she reported.

Tracy ran her fingers over his cheeks and chin, asking, "You're clean-shaven. Have you ever grown a beard?"

"I had one during my senior year in high school but shaved it off when I started doing lawn work all day in the sun."

"Some clients require a stubbly face or a full beard. They might dress you up as a lumberjack or a cowboy, for example, for some rugged outdoorsy shots."

"I could do that," he volunteered.

Tracy then squinted as she gazed into David's eyes and inquired, "Are you a good kisser?"

"I like to think so," he quipped.

"Let's find out." She unceremoniously gripped him by the ears to pull his head towards her, down and to the left, then stood on her toes, cocked her head to one side, and leaned up for a kiss.

David was astonished to find his mouth pressed against Tracy's plump lips, and her big boobs mashed against his torso again. She held on to his ears to keep his mouth locked against hers. The tight hold wasn't necessary, however, because he didn't mind kissing her; Tracy's lips were soft and dry, and rather nice. He slipped his left arm around her stout waist and did his best to please her.

After the kiss had lasted two strong heartbeats, Joy joked, "Bombs away!" and David felt his blue briefs pulled down to his ankles. Realizing that his genitals and backside were now exposed, he snorted in surprise and tried to pull away from Tracy, but she wasn't ready to end their kiss and kept her tight hold on his ears and her lips pressed against his mouth.

"Nice BUTT!" quipped Joy as she groped his backside, and David had to chuckle, nervously, because somehow he'd known the ladies would strip him bare ever since Ms. Esme had said he could keep his underwear on. He was pleased that it was JOY who was the first to give in to temptation, because he'd assumed her randy cousin would be the one who peeked first.