Gargi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had both regained our breaths and disengaged, she gently washed my soiled and oily cock and then pushed me out of the bathroom, latching the door firmly shut from inside. Almost on cue, the taps hissed and gurgled to life. She spent a good twenty minutes washing herself thoroughly and emerged with a towel wrapped around her chest, covering her up to mid-thigh. A few stray droplets sparkled on her lashes and water dripped from her hair which she proceeded to thresh, spraying me with fragrant, shampoo scented water. We parted reluctantly, after a long goodbye kiss. I stuffed her soiled bra in my back pocket, as a memento of our memorable coupling.

"Kaay pahune, kassa zala karyakram?"

"Hello there, how was the program?" The fisherwoman called out to me as I sauntered past her roadside stall. She knew me by sight since I was a regular on that street. In fact she had occasionally accosted me in the past, trying to sell fish to me. She had also seen me and Gargi chatting, many times. The shrewd fisherwoman had perhaps put two and two together.

"Kasla karyakram, kaku?"

"What program, aunty?" I asked innocently. For once, the cocky fisherwoman was flustered.

"Nahi, mala watley ki..."

"No, I just thought..." She trailed off.

As I walked on, and just before she turned to attend to a customer, she caught a glimpse of the rabbit's ear of Gargi's bra strap hanging out of my hip pocket...

That was the beginning of a glorious chapter in my young life. I look back on it fondly, to this day...

Contd...

12