Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 09

Story Info
Ella's last night.
3.7k words
4.6
4.3k
3

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is the ninth part of this Gary & Jane story so if you haven't done so already please read the previous parts for continuity.

It is designed for an adult audience so if you are under 18 please leave this page now. As always I look forward to your feedback in order to improve or just to be happy that someone likes what I wrote. However, if you have commented how much you hate the story on previous episodes please do not bother to continue reading

Best Wishes

The Colonel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 9

After ordering their beers they sat in silence for a few minutes savouring the cool liquid after the long drive in the heat from Mombasa. Tusker wasn't the best beer in the World but it was far from the worst and especially when you were thirsty.

Jane looked at Ella who seemed to be in a place far, far away from the table

"What`s up" she enquired

"Tomorrow is my last day, and I have to go back home to my boring old life and I will miss you both and the excitement I have had since meeting you. Holland will feel so boring" she mumbled with a small grin at the end.

"Well tomorrow is tomorrow, we still have tonight" replied Jane

"I know, but the time went so fast. To be honest I was a bit bored being the "Third Wheel" to my brother and his wife and then you arrived and everything was just like all my fantasies rolled in to one"

"For us too" Gary chipped in

"You have been so kind and helped me explore a darker side that I knew I had but was afraid to do anything about. Plus, you have been so generous" she said looking at the shopping bags at her feet.

"It was our pleasure. Anyway the night is young and you can always come to London and visit, or maybe we will come to Amsterdam when you are settled" said Jane

At this, Ella broke into a smile so wide that Jane and Gary couldn't help but laugh. They all held hands and laughed together sipping their beers and just enjoying each other's company.

"Anybody hungry?" asked Gary

The girls both looked at each other and shook their heads. The pizza had been large and filling.

Gary paid the bill and carrying their bags they headed back to the bungalow. On entering, Jane and Ella went out onto the terrace and Gary mixed his usual Rum cocktails from the mini bar.

Bringing them out onto the terrace he saw the two women sitting peacefully soaking up the last rays of the sun and thought to himself that life just couldn't get any better than this.

Gary was in love with his wife. This he didn't doubt. However, Ella's introduction into their lives and primarily their sex life was something he would never forget. Where it fitted in after their return to London was irrelevant at this point as he was just enjoying the moment.

He gave them their drinks and settled into the last seat on the terrace, watched the waves rolling in and sipped at his drink. A very contented man.

The second and third drinks followed with Gary playing waiter and eventually they were all feeling a bit buzzed as the sun dipped below the horizon.

Jane stood, slightly unsteadily, and took Ella by the hand. Pulling her up she looked at Gary and said mysteriously "Time for the fashion show" and winked at Gary.

"Give us twenty minutes" she said and led Ella through the double patio doors and into their bedroom.

After a couple of minutes Gary entered and replenished his drink. He could hear the shower running and the girls laughing and chatting, although he couldn't make out what they were saying. He was just making his way back out onto the terrace when he heard Ella let out a moan that he had heard more than once in the last few days.

Grinning, he silently crept to the bathroom door and peaked around the corner. Ella was standing in the shower and Jane was on her knees in front of her. Her hands were raised above her head and she was pinching the soapy nipples of the younger woman whilst her tongue was obviously buried deep in the gash between Ella`s legs.

Gary watched for a few minutes and then left them to enjoy their last night together. He stepped out onto the terrace and sat in his chair enjoying his drink and imagining his wife and Ella pleasuring each other in the shower.

After more than thirty minutes Gary was just starting to snooze as the long day and the rum took effect.

"We are ready" shouted Jane from the bedroom

Standing, with a slight sway from the alcohol, Gary entered the room.

Ella was standing in the middle of the room wearing the grey pant suit they had bought earlier. Gary already knew that she was a beautiful woman but Jane had obviously been to work to improve that. Her hair was freshly washed and the auburn locks were pulled back in a ponytail. Her nails were freshly manicured with post-box red varnish expertly applied. Her lipstick matched the nail varnish and green eyeshadow complimented her hair. Green was definitely her colour thought Gary to himself.

Jane was standing next to Ella. She had also redone her nails and make up but was wearing just a short flowery skirt with a white T-Shirt with "BITCH" written on it in bold black capital letters.

The two women looked fantastic. Jane with her five nine slightly full figure and B cup breasts and dark almost Mediterranean looks. Ella maybe and inch taller with pale skin and Auburn hair, pert smaller breasts and thin frame. They looked an absolute dream thought Gary. Everyman's fantasy.

Jane walked to Gary and handed him fresh drink and pointed at a small armchair in the corner of the room that Gary had barely noticed before. He sat, crossed his legs and took a sip of his drink.

Jane clapped her hands like an old school madam and Ella sashayed across the room in her best impression of a runway model. She turned, looked over her shoulder at Gary and then walked back to Jane whilst swinging her hips in what Gary could only think of as a provocative manner.

Gary also noticed that she was wearing red, 4 inch heels that showed her athletic legs off in the best way possible while also pushing her small behind out and her tits to were more pronounced. Obviously bought while he was in the pub he mused.

Jane clapped her hands again and Ella disappeared into the bathroom and returned in the white linen trousers with the red T-Shirt. Again she performed the sensuous walk towards Gary and then returned to Jane.

Gary was smiling broadly and clapping every movement that Ella performed.

Again the clap from Jane and Ella left for the bathroom returning in the purple silk dress which she again paraded for Gary`s approval for which she received tremendous applause from the man in the armchair. This man now had his legs crossed very tightly to hide the growing bulge in his shorts.

Claps came again from Jane and Ella left only to return in the green silk mini-skirt and matching blouse. This was his favourite Gary thought. The heels making her long legs longer and the skirt shorter. The small breasts were tight in the snug fitting blouse and Gary could see her hard nipples trying to poke a hole in the silky material.

"And now the finale" stated Jane before disappearing into the bathroom with Ella

This was a new twist thought Gary as he waited for the two lovely women to return which they did 5 mins later and Gary thought he had died and gone to heaven.

They were both in heels. Jane had black ones and Ella still the new red ones. They were both wearing matching lingerie sets. Ella had red to go with her hair and Jane was wearing a powdery blue. Gary stared open mouth as he traced his way with his eyes from the heels up black stockings clad legs to panties that could only be described as miniscule and silk. The stockings were held up by a garter belt with six straps for the stockings that had a lace elastic tops in matching colours to the lingerie. Blue for Jane and red for Ella. The bra was a diaphanous material and Gary could see the nipples of both women poking hard against the thin material. Ella`s were pinkish and Jane he knew had dark almost brown nipples. To top it all off Ella was wearing a red suede collar that Gary recognised from when he & Jane did the S & M role plays at home a few years back

Gary started to rise from his armchair when a stop hand signal from Jane made him sit back down looking at them with an expectant look on his face.

Neither Jane nor Ella said anything before Jane moved the "Punishment" chair directly in front of Gary. It was maybe 1.5 metres from him as he was sat trying to control the huge erection that was hiding not so well in his shorts.

"We said no more of that" Gary said in a hoarse voice as he was struggling to speak due to his extreme horniness at this point.

"Shhh. Just wait "said Jane

Ella was swaying and singing to herself at some imagined song in her head as Jane went to the table and put her hand into her yellow "Toy" bag.

What she pulled out was a complete surprise to Gary as he had never seen this particular item. It was an 8 inch dildo shaped remarkably like a cock with thick veins and circumcised head. It must have been 3 inches in circumference. It also had balls and a suction cup on the bottom, which Jane now licked suggestively before slamming it hard down in the middle of the seat on the chair facing Gary. There it sat, standing thick and tall in all of its 8 inch glory.

Jane bent over double in front of Gary so he had a superb view of her pussy wrapped in powder blue silk. Jane proceeded to deep throat the dildo whilst coating it in her saliva. She withdrew and with one last spit on its tip she looked at Ella and the girl started walking towards her.

Jane positioned Ella so she was looking at Gary and with one leg on either side of the chair. Reaching down between Ella's legs she gently pulled the small red panties aside exposing her freshly shaved mound. Placing her hand gently on Ella`s shoulder she pushed the younger woman down whilst guiding the dildo towards her glistening pussy lips. Wiggling the plastic phallus with her hand until she located the entrance to the wet tunnel she increased the pressure on Ella's shoulders until Gary started to see the plastic cock start to disappear inside Ella.

Ella started to moan as the huge plastic dick entered her pussy and the moan became a gasp as Jane pushed her forcefully down until the entire length was buried inside her and she was sat resting on the huge plastic balls at the base of the shaft.

Ella started to rock backwards and forwards trying to accommodate the huge false dick that was now buried balls deep in her pussy. Jane went round behind her and reaching down started to tease her nipples through the material of the bra.

Ella moaned again in satisfaction whilst continuing moving her hips back and forwards. Jane`s hand left her nipples and slid slowly down the almost milky white skin of Ella`s stomach stopping briefly to tap her navel piercing and pull on it gently until a small squeal of pain came from Ella. The hand then dipped further to where plastic met pussy and she began to gently rub on Ella`s clit that was now poking out, angry and red, from its protecting

lips of Ella`s labia.

All the time she was teasing Ella, Jane kept eye contact with Gary as he became hotter and hotter. He was close to coming in his shorts watching this show that his two ladies were providing for him.

Gary was mesmerised switching his view from his wife's hand becoming a blur as she rubbed incessantly at Ella`s clit and at the face of his wife which was now resting on Ella`s shoulder staring at him and Ella`s face as she got closer and closer to what he was sure would be a splendid release.

Jane increased her tempo frigging Ella and Ella increased her speed grinding her hips against the phallus and as she started to pant Gary new that she was coming.

Ella felt the feeling throughout her whole body. The dick inside her was filling her to the maximum and Jane pressing hard and rubbing her clit was bringing her to a climax that was driving through her body like a Tsunami until it crashed on the proverbial beach and she was screaming out and shuddering in an orgasmic frenzy.

Jane stopped rubbing her and Ella sat on the chair with her legs splayed wide exposing herself to Gary as wave after wave of small aftershocks wracked her body and her pussy clenched around the huge plastic invader.

Eventually the shivers and moans stopped and Jane pulled her off the dick shaped dildo. On unsteady legs she made it to the bed where she lay down with her feet near the headboard and her head laying at the foot of the bed. Jane climbed onto the bed and while swinging her legs over Ella`s face she buried her face between Ella`s legs. They were now in that classic 69 position and Jane pulled the red panties to one side again and started to gently kiss at the sore and puffy lips of Ella`s labia taking care to avoid her swollen clit. Slowly she lowered her blue silk covered gash down onto Ella`s face.

Ella kissed Jane`s pussy through the silky material whilst rubbing her slowly with one finger. That finger then pulled the blue silk aside. The pale blue was now a darker shade as Jane`s juices had soaked into the gusset of the panties. Ella reached her head up to gain better access and started to lick at her labia and then she sucked hard on her clit bringing a moan of approval from Jane.

Gary could contain himself no more. This was the most erotic and wanton show he had ever experienced. Struggling with an erection that was harder than any that he could remember he managed to shed his shorts and positioned himself behind his wife´s bobbing arse. He could still see the faint lines from the caning he had given her a few days earlier and this did nothing to temper his arousal. Pulling the panties away from her rear to give him better access he positioned his dick at the entrance to her vulva. Looking down he saw Ella still sucking purposefully on Jane`s clit.

Gary pushed hard with his hips and his engorged penis slipped easily into his wife. She was so wet that the friction was minimal, although his speed and power of entry still caused Jane to gasp. Gary was so turned on by the whole pre-show that he just banged into his wife as quick and as hard as possible, pulling out nearly completely before slamming his dick back in balls deep. On every stroke when he entered Jane he felt the tip of Ella`s tongue caress his scrotum and then she went back to sucking on Jane`s clit.

Gary was so close that he knew the end was coming to him rapidly. As he increased his speed he could feel Jane buck against him whilst rubbing herself on Ella`s face. Then he pulled out completely and shot five long streams of come all over Jane`s panties and Ella`s face. He fell backwards and after steadying himself he sat back in the armchair as he watched Ella suck his come from Jane`s panties.

Jane had already come once from the first touch of Ella`s tongue. She was so aroused from all of the foreplay that a single touch to her labia was enough for a small orgasm. When Gary had shoved his cock in to her so forcefully she had come again. Both of these small orgasms were dwarfed by the orgasm that raged through her body as she felt Gary withdraw and felt his hot seed landing on her rear end and then the delightful feeling as Ella licked and sucked Gary`s come from her arse and panties. Wave after wave swept over her and she was afraid poor Ella would drown as she felt herself gushing and gushing.

Ella was in a slight stupor. She was sucking hard on Jane`s clit when she felt the splatter of Gary`s creamy come landing on her face and then she was gagging as Jane`s sticky juices flowed over her face. She had already had many orgasms that evening from the plastic dildo and from Jane`s hand but as Jane came she sucked hard on Ella`s clit and Ella exploded again with ripples running throughout her whole body. She lay on her back with her face covered with Gary`s come and Jane`s pussy juice and her body tingling from her own orgasm.

All three were spent. The power of the sexual tension was intoxicating and they all just waited as if under the influence. Slowly Jane climbed off of Ella and just lay on her back next to her with her feet near her head. Gary just sat in his chair surveying the scene before him and reliving each part in his mind.

Gary found the strength to get up and walk to the fridge. Grabbing three small bottles of water he handed one each to the girls and then drank the other himself. Downing all the liquid in one go. He was still naked and looked at the erotic site before him. Two beautiful women in the most sexual attire, both flushed with post orgasm satisfaction. One with his come and Jane`s pussy juice smeared over her face and the other with a self-satisfied grin on hers.

Gary could feel his cock hardening as he took in this view that was a fantasy to a million men Worldwide. He couldn't believe he had it in him but his body was telling him something different. He gazed at the bed and Jane was just lying there but Ella had lifted herself onto one elbow and was staring at his growing manhood.

Ella spun around on the bed and deftly removed her panties with one hand and spread her legs so wide that Gary had an unhindered view of her bald snatch, the pink insides of her labia and the bright red nub that was standing up hard and proud.

In seconds he was between her legs and guiding his cock into that warm, wet and welcoming tunnel. This time he went slower than with Jane. Small jabbing motions with just the tip before pushing hard and deep into Ella.

Ella wrapped her legs tight against his waist and pulled him deeper. She met every thrust from Gary by pushing back against him therefore increasing the enjoyment for both of them.

They continued in the same manner for more than 15 minutes with a slow and rhythmic thrust and push. In this time Jane had recovered enough to be able to sit on her haunches and watch her husband`s dick slide slowly in and out of Ella. She did not get involved and was happy enough to be a voyeur.

Gary could feel Ella start to clench her cunt muscles around his dick in preparation for her orgasm and this hastened his. With one last push he shoved hard into Ella and she came with a delightful scream that was muffled as she bit hard on her hand. He pulled out and shot four or five large deposits onto her white flat belly.

Jane leaned forward and licked all of his deposit into her hungry mouth before kissing Ella deeply so the spunk was equally shared.

After 10 minutes Ella said "I have to go and pack now. I am sorry I would love to stay but if I do I don't think I will be able to leave"

She grabbed her bags and clothes from the floor and the bathroom before pecking them both on the cheek and she fled the room obviously close to tears.

Gary wondered if they were tears of joy, pain, sorrow or regret. He thought he would never know.

Jane looked at him with obvious love in her eyes

"That was fun" she said in a dead pan voice and only seconds passed before they both collapsed in to laughter whilst cuddling each other tightly on the bed.

"We never exchanged contact details" Gary stated rather sadly.

"She will come and say good bye tomorrow I´m sure" Jane reassured him.

Jane rolled over so she was on her front and her head was in Gary`s lap and took his flaccid cock in her mouth.

Releasing him from her mouth she joked "Got one more shot in your pistol my husband?"

As if to answer her she saw his "pistol" grow before her very eyes.

She gave his cock a couple of sucks to ensure it was stiff enough and then straddled him guiding his dick in to her as she did and then rode him slowly to satisfactory orgasms for both of them.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12