Gary and Jane Pt. 01

Story Info
Jane is left at home while Gary is working.
4.5k words
4.2
4.9k
9
0

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

As always this is an adult story with scenes of sex, sadism and masochism, so if that is not your thing, please leave now and definitely if you are under 18 years old.

The story of Gary and Jane continues now as they return to their normal lives back in London. Those lives may not be as normal as before their vacation in Kenya.

That vacation is detailed in the Story Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Pt.1-15 so if you have not read that I suggest that you do in order to understand some of the recurring characters.

I hope you enjoy reading the new adventures of Gary and Jane pushing their sexual boundaries, as much as I will writing them.

The Colonel

List of Characters

Gary Grayson: The husband. Gary was a CFO at a big West End Publishing firm earning a six figure salary. He was six feet tall and had a toned body from playing amateur football and the two training sessions per week that that involved. He was now 37 with a mop of brown hair and bright brown eyes. He was also heavily into the sadistic side of S&M and also he had a love of women in nice lingerie. His cock was not so big at around 5 and a half inches but was quite thick. He has been married to his wife for over 10 years. During their vacation of sexual discovery they had agreed that on their return to London they would explore their new found sexuality, but only with the agreement of their partner, and more importantly the partner should always be at least nearby.

Jane Grayson: The Wife: Jane was a lawyer with Gary`s father`s firm and specialised in Real Estate. She stood five foot nine tall in her stockinged feet and had dark skin, smoky green eyes and long ebony hair that hung to just below her shoulders, when it wasn't in the prim bun that she wore at work. Her body mass was good for her 36 years, with pert B-Cup breasts, and she kept in shape by jogging as often as possible. She had always had a bi-side, but apart from a few times at University she had never explored that side of her sexuality until the Kenyan vacation when Gary gave her the green light. The vacation had also opened her eyes to the fact that she had a strong submissive streak. She could also play the Dominatrix role, but only with women. She was by no means a full on sub but enjoyed the times that Gary had to punish her when she was deemed to have been naughty. Also on their vacation she had her first experience of fucking with another man. Her first since marrying Gary. Her love of fine lingerie and her submissive tendencies made her the perfect wife for Gary and they were truly in love.

Ella Neeskens: The Slave: Ella was a 24 year old nurse from Amsterdam. She was five feet 10 inches with a superb body. The strains of her hard job and a good metabolism meant she did not need to exercise so much. With pale skin, long auburn hair and green eyes she was a beauty and had C-Cup breasts that were full and sensitive. Ella was a complete bi-sexual submissive, and after confessing this whilst quite drunk she was then dominated in all fashions by both Gary and Jane, who she called Master and Mistress, for the rest of their holiday together. She had an emerald navel piercing that both Gary and Jane used to like playing with, painfully!

Simone Davis The Servant: Simone is a Flight Attendant with BA that they met on their return flight from Mombasa. She was tall, around 6 Ft. with short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes that were the colour of ice. Her figure looked like she spent every hour that she wasn't working in the gym. She had large B cup breasts and long and muscled legs. Gary and Jane discovered that she was also into the pain side of domination and her persona was that of servitude to Gary and Jane, who she always called Sir and Madam. She was completely bi-sexual and as happy between Jane`s legs as she was between Gary`s.

----------------------------------------
Part 1.

They had been back from Kenya for two days now and were supposed to have five days at home before commencing work again. However, Gary had been called into work today and had flown with the first flight to Rome where he had meetings for two days. "He can use his Fucking Gold Card," Jane thought with a grin.

Since their return the highly charged sexual needs that they had experienced in Kenya had not dissipated and Gary had taken Jane multiple times in every hole and she was starting to feel the excesses now as she walked around their home. Her pussy and arse ached and her jaw was sore from having Gary`s dick shoved in it many times since their return. To their mutual disappointment Jane had done nothing to require punishment so at least her buttocks were not stinging.

As Jane went into the laundry room the machine started to ping to indicate that last wash was finished. It was a soft wash containing all of the beautiful lingerie that Jane had worn for Gary, and also for the feeling of sexiness it gave her. As Jane removed the items from the machine and began to hang them on the clothes horse in the laundry room she looked around at their home.

When they had got married they had both sold their flats and used their combined money to buy a nice three bedroom house in West London. Neither of them wanted to have kids and so Gary had had a vasectomy and she had tied her tubes, just to make sure of no accidents. Their good salaries meant that they had over 250,000 pounds per year coming into the house. A few years ago they had upgraded to a nice five bedroom house, still in West London, but a much nicer area. They ploughed a vast percentage of their wages into the mortgage and by next month Jane hoped they would be debt free.

The master bedroom that Gary and Jane slept in was the biggest room on the second floor and was dominated by a huge king size bed. Gary was a bit of a handyman, so he had fixed 4 small rings at each corner to enable them to tie each other to the bed when they played their light bondage games. Each of them had a huge walk in closet for their clothes and the en-suite bathroom was massive compared to their last house with a huge double shower, a sunken tub that they could both use at the same time, a bidet and toilet plus two wash basins.

The walk-in closets required that no wardrobes were needed, so the room was very open and devoid of much furniture. There were two decorative armchairs in opposite corners and one huge chest of drawers that Jane called their play box. On top was a large photo of Gary and Jane`s wedding day in a beautiful silver frame. There were four drawers. The top three contained all of Jane's underwear and lingerie while the bottom draw contained her "Toys".

One wall had two pencil drawings in frames of couples in the act of sex. They were drawn very subtly and could not be called pornography by even the biggest prudes. There were huge picture windows that looked out over their garden. The garden was completely surrounded by tall tree and near to the patio was a medium sized swimming pool.

They had both agreed that a pool was a waste of money in the UK but it came with the house and so they had decided to keep it. Eventually they came to love it when the hot months of June, July and August came round and they spent many hours amusing themselves by doing various sexual things in the warm water. They always swam naked, unless they had guests, as the surrounding trees kept prying eyes out.

Downstairs was dominated by the huge lounge with a superb TV, media system and hi-fi system. This was one of Gary`s favourite hobbies and the electronics in the house were always being upgraded as newer and better technology came on the market. Jane could not always keep up on how to operate all the different gadgets but listened like a good wife as Gary explained each item as he bought it even though she understood the half of what he was telling her.

There were two massive beige three seater leather sofas and a small coffee table with a couple of books strewn on it.

The kitchen was big, with a table and chairs that allowed 6 people to eat at a time. The work tops and appliances were also the best that money could buy. Handyman Gary and his father had done all of the joinery themselves in two weekends and it was Jane`s pride and joy as she loved to cook and tinker about in there. There was also one of those centrepiece work islands that she had always wanted. Jane grinned and felt a slight moistening between her legs as she remembered the night Gary had finished the kitchen.

Jane had been upstairs and as she heard Gary say goodbye to his Dad and the door click shut behind him she had come down the long stairs wearing just six inch bright blue heels. Gary had gone back to the kitchen and was tidying up the tools and things. Jane walked in and looked at him still streaked with paint and with pieces of sawdust and glue on his hands, clothes and in his lovely mop of brown hair. Jane looked in to his handsome face as he turned to look at his buck naked wife. Jane said nothing before lying flat on the new centre console with her hard nipples pressed tight to the cold wood and spreading her legs slightly with her high heels still on the new tiled floor. There was a flash of red as Gary had spotted the false ruby in the base of the butt plug that was sticking out of Jane`s anus.

Without saying a word to Jane he was behind her in a flash removing the plug. He had pushed his hard dick into her now gaping rear hole. Slowly at first, he inched into her until he felt the tip pass her sphincter muscles that had tried to deny him access. Once he had pushed past those guardians of her forbidden tunnel and was into her rectum he continued his slow progress until her anal muscles adapted to accommodate him and his balls were resting on the puffy lips protecting her wet gash. He paused a few seconds and then he had slowly withdrawn his dick a few inches before pushing it back in. He carried on like this and gradually increased the tempo until he was pistoning in and out of her aggressively as Jane mewled and moaned beneath him.

Jane could not move as she was held in place by the countertop and Gary`s hard body behind. She climaxed hard as she felt Gary deposit four large loads of his spunk in her back passage.

Jane lay there panting for a good few minutes before turning to Gary with a huge smile and breathlessly said, "Thank you for the new kitchen Darling."

Gary was smiling whilst trying to catch his breath from the exhaustive anal pounding he had given his gorgeous wife but he managed to stammer, "You are welcome my Love."

Jane was still smiling as her mind wandered to the christening of the basement that Gary had converted into a so called pleasure room.

He had worked for many weekends down in the depths to finish it and Jane was banned from entry until he had finished the project. There was even a sign on the door in the upstairs hallway that led to the stairs in to the basement. "Trespassers will be punished severely!" it read and Jane contemplated taking a quick look just for the punishment, but when she saw the effort Gary was making she had decided to play the Obedient Wife, as she watched him go down the stairs with wood, tools and a multitude of items hidden in boxes. He didn't even ask his Dad to help, and this Jane did find strange.

Finally the grand opening was planned for the next weekend much to the frustrated Jane`s relief. He had worked so hard that their sex life was nearly non-existent as Gary came to bed exhausted after working all day in the basement. In the past six weeks she had only managed to get a couple of mouthfuls of come and about three half-hearted fucks out of her normally sexually over active husband.

Jane remembered that Gary had made her dress in a beautiful dress and do her makeup and hair as if they were going out to dinner. To celebrate the enforced near celibacy she had been forced to endure, Jane supplemented this by wearing the jet black lingerie set with smoky grey seamed stocking that she knew he loved, although these all lay hidden below the dress. The ensemble was topped off with four inch black patent heels,

Gary had led her down the stairs and they had come out into a beautiful room with low lighting set into the ceiling. This bathed the room in pale yellow light. The biggest TV she had ever seen dominated one wall with a connection to what looked like a DVD Player and also, strangely, a lap top. These electrical units were in a small cage like structure under the TV and the wires were neatly taped together.

One side of the room was converted into a fully stocked bar with even four bar stools in front. The optics were filled with the normal Bacardi, Gin, Vodka and Whiskey. Behind the bar was a big glass doored fridge similar to that you see in a sweet shop. This was full with beer and wine and incongruously it had a big advertising sign for Pepsi at the top. Also behind the bar and attached to the wall were three glass shelves full of various sized glasses, and the optics were attached to one of the shelves like you would see them in a pub. There was an ice bucket on the bar and several beer mats in a plastic holder. Jane had thought it was fantastic.

Directly in front of the TV was an old style red leather three seater sofa complete with gold studs in the arms. There was a small table in front of the sofa for drinks and snacks.

Jane remembered looking at the room with awe, and also pride at her clever husband's achievement. I another corner was a built in hand made wooden cupboard that was six foot tall and four foot wide with twin doors.

In another corner Jane had then spied a video camera on a tripod and next to it a piece of furniture that she couldn't immediately recognise.

Jane had taken Gary in her arms and kissed him deeply before gushing, "Oh Gary. It`s wonderful. What you have done here, and all by yourself, is truly fantastic. I have the most handsome, sexy, clever and skilled husband in the World. Thank you."

Beaming with pride, Gary had kissed her again and said softly, with a mischievous smirk, "Thank you Darling. I think we will have so much fun down here." Taking her by the hand to the bar and sitting her on one of the bar stools he enquired, "Would you care for a drink?"

Still gazing around at the room and the obvious love that Gary had poured into the construction, she had replied with, "Vodka and tonic please."

Gary had prepared them both a drink and they had toasted each other before taking a sip.

Jane had noticed the vodka was cold so enquired, "Do you have a fridge and an ice maker here as well?"

Gary had taken her behind the bar and shown her a new ice maker and a small fridge for mixers and other items that required to be kept cold.

Jane perched herself on a stool and continued to take in their new pleasure room, as Gary insisted on calling it. Once again her eyes rested on the strange piece of furniture in one corner.

It was like one of the old school vaulting horses that they had used in gym class at school, except the sides were open and it was only about a little over a yard and a half tall. The top was heavily padded with a filled red leather covering. In the middle of the padded top, where it was attached to the wood, was a polished wood block that looked like and old fashioned door knob. The four legs were crisscrossed on both of the longest sides by a plank maybe five or six inches from the floor forming a shelf that ran the width of the structure. On one side the shelf was padded with the same filled red leather material as the top maybe 18 inches from the top. The shelf on the opposite side was of varnished wood but with two circular holes cut in it about one foot apart and no padding. This was about 10 inches from the carpeted floor. The varnish and finish on the piece was superb and it looked like an antique with even the gold studs holding the leather covering in place gleaming in the pale yellow light.

Gary had watched her puzzled face with increasing amusement as she had tried to fathom what it`s purpose was before stating in a strange monotone, "It is used together with the items in the cupboard," pointing to the said cupboard in the corner.

Jane had slipped from her stool, and still carrying her drink, walked across to the cupboard and admired her husband's craftsmanship in its construction. As she got nearer she saw that Gary had carved a large G and J into the two door panels which she thought was a bit much, but she would excuse him this small faux pas as everything else was just perfect in the room.

However, once she had opened the door the carving began to make perfect sense.

Inside, were all the items they had used in their sub/Dom roleplays. From the original cane that she had bought for that very first time, through all the crops and paddles they had collected since then. They were all hanging neatly on hooks inside and plus, she noticed, several new whips and crops that she hadn't seen before.

The cupboard also contained the ball gags, wrist and ankle straps, blindfolds and other paraphernalia they had collected over the past five or six years. It was at this point she understood that the item that she had not recognised was a custom made punishment stool, just for her.

She had gasped as she took in the amazing collection that she and Gary had put together and she had also noticed that her arousal was mounting and moistening the thin silk strip that rested on her pussy between her legs and hidden beneath the dress.

Without looking at Gary she throatily gasped, "You have been very busy Master. Haven't you?"

The words nearly stuck in his throat with anticipation as he quietly asked, "Would you like to try it?"

Jane had not even answered him. She had just released the clasp at the back of her dress and let the thin material be pulled by gravity until it pooled at her ankles. Walking towards the punishment chair in the corner she had knelt on the padded shelf on her stockinged knees and lay over the padded top pushing her arse up higher as she placed her hands through the holes in the plank on the other side. With a gasp she realised that the funny looking knob was positioned in such a way as to rub against her clit once she was prostrated over the padded top.

Gary had gone to the cupboard and selected a pair of soft leather wrist cuffs that were joined together with a small chain. These he took towards Jane before bending down and fixing one around her left wrist and then fastening the other to her right. By doing so he ensured that Jane had been unable to remove her hands as the small chain was on the underside of the plank. He had then carefully adjusted her using her hips so that the wooden knob was in a perfect position to stimulate her clit as she was being punished. This action caused Jane to take a deep in take of breath as her sensitive clit began to rub against the smooth wood.

Jane had noticed the huge bulge in his trousers and this caused more moisture to seep into the small black G-string she was wearing. She had been totally incapacitated. Gary had returned to the cupboard and she had watched as he had selected a black, shiny riding crop that she had never seen before.

Jane had lain across their new "horse" in just the G-string, matching bra and suspender belt and those smoky grey stockings, her Clit resting on the wooden knob.Jane had shivered in anticipation as Gary traced the crop up her legs, tracing the seams in her stockings. First the left leg and then the right. She felt the impact before she registered the sound it had made as it cut through the air. The pain was intense as the G-string had very little material covering her arse, it was more like a thong, so the crop just connected with bare flesh. The pain was nearly beaten in intensity by the feeling of her engorged clit being pushed on to the wooden knob by the force of the stroke. Through the first onset of tears she had managed in a breathless voice, "One!"

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12