Gary's College Break at Home

Story Info
A college guys try at nudity.
3.7k words
4.26
14.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Gary's second semester at college proved to be a great deal different than he was expecting. The day he checked in and got his dorm room assignment was totally normal. Upon opening his dorm room door is when things changed.

Sitting on one of the twin beds was a completely naked stranger. He quickly apologized and stepped back into the hallway closing the door behind him.

The next thing that happened sent another shock wave through him. The guy opened the door, still naked, and said, "Hi I'm Mark and you must be my new roommate?"

Still in a state of major shock and confusion he blurted out, "I'm......umm.....I'm Gary."

Mark stepped aside and motioned for Gary to enter their room. Dumbfounded, Gary stepped inside the room leaving the door behind him open. (He wasn't sure if he forgot to shut it or left it open on purpose.)

Abruptly Mark announces, "We'll I guess you've noticed I'm a nudist. If not, as you can see, now you know. I hope this isn't a problem for you. I asked for a private room but the administration informed me that every dorm room had to have at least two occupants. The school housing was at an overflow and any student who wanted another room would simply have to move off campus. I don't know about you but I simply can't afford to do that."

Gary was starting to calm down and asked, "Are you naked all the time? I mean here in the room?"

"You bet I am. It's the best feeling in the world. Everything seems less important while you're naked. I love it." Mark explained.

"I don't know if I can deal with a naked dude in such close quarters." Gary stated. "I've never been exposed, sorry no pun intended, to naked people other than in a locker room situation."

"Look man I'm not going to come on to you or stick my naked ass in your face. I'm just being myself and part of that is being naked." Mark said. "I'd really like to start off as friends. We don't have to hang together but it looks like we will have to room together so I'd like to get along."

Gary, still not sure about any of this, shook his head and said, "Well since we really don't have a choice I guess it's gonna happen." Gary couldn't believe he was in this unbelievable situation.

As time passed each day Gary became more comfortable with Mark's nudity. After a few weeks he hardly even took notice of Mark always being naked.

A few times Gary had to cringe while adjusting to this situation. Like the time he woke up early one morning and opened his eyes to see Mark's raging morning wood. Mark's covers had slipped off to the side revealing everything. Before thinking about it Gary thought to himself, my roomie is a grower not a shower.

And then there was the time they had gotten into a silly argument over a stupid TV show. They ended up in a jovial wrestling match to prove who was right. It wasn't until they stopped that Gary realized he was in just his underwear and Mark stark naked had been rubbing body parts together. He remembered the feel of Mark's soft penis against his leg and chest. He also recalled his hand slipping deep into Mark's ass crack when he was trying to get a better grip.

The strange thing was that those touching incidents didn't seem to bother him. He associated no sexual or arousing feelings to them. It seemed he was at a completely comfortable level with Mark's nudity. He was even a little jealous of Mark's freedom to be himself.

Things went well for the guys the rest of the semester.

It was Christmas break and Gary was anxious to get home for some home cooking and his wonderful full size bed. He had a hard time deciding which he missed more.

He'd been home for a few days and was getting back into the ease of living at home again.

He woke up mid morning enjoying just being able to sleep late and lay there without having to jump up to go to class. He finally got up and headed for a quick shower. A morning shower helped him get the day started.

After finishing his long soothing shower he was admiring his naked image in the mirror while drying off. He had a good body, not great but still attractive. His one pride and joy was his enormous penis and balls. He was definitely blessed in that area. He turned to check out his rear and again was pleased with the view. A nice bubble butt was looking back at him from the mirror.

The sight of his naked body reminded him of his roomie Mark, always strutting around naked as the day he was born. He then remembered that his mom had told him she would be out of the house till late afternoon. Her bridge club was meeting across town at another lady's home. Gary's father was away for two more days on a business trip.

All this amounted to was he had the house to himself till this afternoon. What a great opportunity to give Mark's way of life a try. After all, he had no idea when he would be totally alone again. And he had become so at ease with Mark's nudity it didn't seem such a big deal for him to give it a whirl.

He finished drying off and dropped the towel on the floor and walked back to his bedroom naked. It was quite the feeling. He was starting to understand that freedom that Mark was always talking about.

Gary danced around his bedroom for a bit and decided he'd do it, stay naked for an hour or so. His continued dancing required music so he donned his headphones and took off for the kitchen downstairs for some much needed food.

He danced into the kitchen and started putting a sandwich together. His mom always kept a well stocked refrigerator. After his sandwich was ready he opened the fridge to find a soft drink. He didn't see them at first and then remembered she moved them to the bottom shelf way in the back since he was the only one in the family that drank them and he was now away at school. He had to bend over sticking his naked bubble butt high in the air to reach the drink. He chuckled a bit when he felt the cool air in between his spread open ass cheeks. This was another new sensation he experienced being clothes less.

He grabbed his sandwich in one hand and his drink in the other and turned to enter the adjacent living room. Still dancing, his huge penis bobbing and swinging along with his massive balls.

Keeping his eyes on the food he was carrying so as not to spill anything. He glanced up to see where he wanted to sit and came to a complete stop. There in the living room sat his mom and seven of her bridge club members. He recognized most of these women as he had known them since he was a child.

Now frozen in time he stood completely naked, his enormous penis still swaying back and forth in front of his mom and her friends. He couldn't even cover himself with his hands as they were busy holding the food he'd fixed.

Then an even more embarrassing thought hit him smack in the face. Not only had these women seen him full frontal naked but with the angle the women had they would have had a perfect view of his ass hole when he was bent over.

Oh my god they had seen every inch of his naked body in just the last few minutes. And he was still standing there unable to make his feet move.

Suddenly realizing the inconceivable situation he was in Gary dropped the soft drink and sandwich and turned to run out of the room. Not looking where he was stepping, his foot landed in the spilled soft drink and he immediately lost his footing. He fell hard, twisting his ankle. Instinctively he stuck out both arms to break his fall but in doing so all his body weight fell on his wrists.

He lay there in a deluge of spilled cola writhing in pain from his ankle and wrists. The pain forced him to forget the fact that he was still naked rolling around in the sticky syrupy mess on the floor.

All the women, who had been startled to see a completely naked young man dancing around in front of them just seconds ago, jumped up to rush over to him.

His mom was the first to reach him. All she could do was to try and comfort her child who was in pain.

"Gary where are you injured?" his mom asked. Not knowing where to look or touch.

"My ankle, it hurts and my wrists," he grunted.

All the women surrounded him looking on. Most were still admiring the boy's amazingly large penis. Up close it was even bigger than before. Some, most of them had never had the privilege of seeing that size penis before. They seldom saw their husbands naked. The few times a year they had sex it was usually in the dark.If they remembered correctly their husband's sizes were mostly small to average.

Gary was still groaning in pain. One of the bridge club members spoke up and said, "I just picked up my husband's prescriptions from the pharmacy. He has a prescription for pain pills for his chronic back pain. Do you think he might need one?"

Gary's mom spoke up and said, "Oh yes please. I can't stand to see my baby boy in pain. Get them please!"

The woman grabbed her purse and tore through the bag the pills were in, opened the bottle and doled out two tablets. "My husband always takes two at a time," she said.

After reluctantly getting Gary to swallow the pills he began to gather his thoughts. Suddenly realizing that he was laying there still naked with his penis in full view he used his one good leg to flip himself over onto his stomach making a splash landing in the cola.

He didn't know if the pain pills had kicked in that quickly or the realization of his nakedness, but something had suddenly lessened the pain significantly.

"Oh Gary, why did you flip yourself over? You shouldn't move around, you might be seriously injured," his mom stated.

Gary, starting to realize that his injuries didn't seem that bad, said,"I think I'm ok. I probably just sprained my ankle and wrists. I don't think they're broken. I've had broken bones before and this feels different."

"Nonsense, it's probably the pain pills starting to take effect. You could be seriously hurt." His mom said.

While this conversation was happening the bridge member who had given Gary the pills was putting everything back in her purse. She noticed several prescription bottles and remembered that she had picked up three prescriptions for her husband. On closer review she found she had given Gary the wrong medication. Her husband's pain pills had not been opened. The pill bottle she had opened was labeled Cialis. Oh my god she'd given the boy erection pills, she realized.

She was embarrassed and couldn't bring herself to tell Gary's mom her mistake so she just kept her mouth shut and hoped nothing would become of it.

Gary kept trying to tell his mom that he was ok. He even started trying to explain his naked adventure mentioning his naked roommate Mark and how comfortable he was with it. And the fact that she wasn't supposed to be home until late that afternoon. He thought he was alone in the house. He was shoving all this information to anyone listening trying to explain his circumstances. Alas no one was even listening to him, they were all caught up in his injury.

"Mom, mom!" Gary shouted. "I'm ok, nothings broken. I'm going to be fine. I just need someone to get me something to cover up with, please." His face reddened with having to utter those words. Can someone get me something to cover my naked body with," just left his lips. He couldn't even believe he said those words. Humiliation and embarrassment was all he could feel at that moment.

One of the ladies returned from the hall bathroom with a hand towel. "This is the largest towel I could find, I hope it's ok," she said.

His mom took it and placed it over his exposed bubble butt. It only covered the essentials but it worked.

Gary felt ecstatic to have even the smallest covering for his nakedness, after being exposed to these women for so long of a period of time.

"Ok if you think nothing is broken we need to get you cleaned up and off this messy floor," his mom said.

Gary couldn't help but agree. Laying in the wet cold and sticky goop was starting to give him the chills.

Another woman brought a pail of soapy warm water, a wash cloth and another small hand towel. She started wiping up the spilled cola from around Gary's body. She made several trips back and forth to the sink to wring out the towel.

She announced that in order to mop up anymore of the liquid Gary would have to sit up if possible.

Gary's mom gently wrapped her arms under his arms. She gingerly lifted and turned him so that he would be sitting up right on his butt.

Gary felt the pressure lifting him and realized he was being turned back around to face the women again. He quickly realized the hand towel was slipping off his butt as his body turned.

"Mom!" He exclaimed. "My towel, quick grab my towel, it's sliding off."

Realizing what he had just asked his mom to do was impossible since she was using both her arms lifting him up.

Several of the other women overheard Gary's urgent request. They all seemed to react at the same time. All reaching for the hand towel sliding off Gary's body revealing his nakedness again.

As his mom got him in a sitting position his enormous penis was again positioned for public viewing.

The women who grabbed for the towel were now in a free-for-all to try and replace the tiny piece of cloth over the boy's male parts. In the confusion of the three women's haste to cover Gary he felt several fingers touching both his penis and balls. This startled Gary and caused him to gasp.

His mom snapped, "Oh, did I hurt you?"

"Uhhh.......no it's nothing," he said.

At the same time he was telling his mom that he was ok he felt a familiar stirring in his balls and penis. Noooooo I can't be getting aroused, he thought. Why, what could possibly arouse him about all this. He had just had the most humiliating experience of his young life and there was nothing erotic about that.

Behind him the woman had finished cleaning the floor and explained that he could lay back down now. His mom started lowering him back down.

Gary spoke up saying, "Im ok, I don't need to lay down."

"Nonsense you're going to lay down till I get this sticky soda off you!" His mom demanded. "I'm not taking no for an answer." She continued to slowly and forcefully lower him back until he was flat on his back.

With no way to resist he relented to laying on his back.

He was still feeling that warm and usually welcome feeling in his naughty regions. It was blowing his mind trying to figure out why he was having these feelings.

Laying flat on his back made his junk look bigger anyway but with his penis starting to swell it appeared enormous.

A few of the women thought they detected a slight twitch while eyeing the hand towel covering him, making them watch more intently. The small hand towel barely covering his man parts anyway.

He was jolted by the touch of something warm and wet on his chest. Looking over he saw his mom gently swabbing him with a washcloth.

"Sorry honey I didn't mean to startle you," his mom said. But I've got to get this sticky cola off you before it dries and is really uncomfortable for you.

The warm and soapy water felt so comforting. He closed his eyes trying to forget about the last thirty or so minutes. He was actually starting to enjoy the sponge bath he was getting when he felt his penis twitch and start lifting off his balls. He started to sit up but his mom held him down with one hand. He had no leverage since he couldn't use his hands.

The women watching now knew something was happening under the towel. There was obvious movement going on.

Gary kept trying to sit up but his mom relentlessly kept him flat to the floor.

"Mom......I've got to sit up......it's important you let me up.....please!" Gary urged.

"Just let me finish. I'm almost done, it won't take me long, just be still." His mom said.

By the time his conversation with his mom was over his penis was growing so fast there was no stopping a raging full on erection from happening. He could feel it rising inch by inch. It wouldn't be long before it would flip the towel completely off. His rock hard penis would be standing up pointing to the ceiling and throbbing for everyone to see.

And just as he was thinking this it happened. He felt his penis knock the towel to the side exposing every bit of his naked body yet again. This time he had a rock hard nine and a half inch erection with a huge pink throbbing mushroom head on it.

His mom, busy washing under his armpits, hadn't noticed anything until she heard the gasps and saw looks on her friend's faces. She then caught a glimpse of what all the commotion was about.

"Gary......what on earth...........why are you har..........in that condition!" See awkwardly ask.

Almost in tears from humiliation Gary tries to answer, "I have no idea. Nothing about any of this makes sense. I could NEVER have a hard o...........erection in front of you, never. Not to mention your friends. I'm sorry, so sorry I can't explain it."

"Maybe I was rubbing you too........aha........briskly and that started something?" She thought out loud.

To add more to Gary's humiliation his rigid penis started slowly oozing pre cum out of the slit of his massive mushroom head.

All the women were just amazed at the sight of this handsome young boy totally naked sporting the biggest erection anyone of them had ever seen.

They were all mesmerized and jealous at the same time. More than one of them was trying to imagine what that would feel like inside them. One woman was near passing out before she gathered herself together.

Gary, now nearly in tears, couldn't bring himself to look at anyone in the eyes. He just lay there helpless. There was nothing to do.

Finally the woman who had mistakenly given him the wrong pills spoke up, "I'm so sorry Gary," she whimpered. "Honey this.......uhh.....your erect.......ahh problem, is my fault."

Gary's mom said, "What on earth are you talking about?"

"It's the pills! I gave him the wrong pills! I thought I was giving him my husband's pain pills but they were his........boner........I mean those pills help him get", she whispered, "an erection?"

Suddenly the room burst out in laughter. All the women think it's hilarious that Gary had been given boner pills by mistake.

Gary is somewhat relieved to know that his arousal had been 'man made' instead of his own.

You could see the relief in his mom's face too. Her son wasn't some perv to be ashamed of.

Gary's mom then said, "Come on girls let's finish getting him wiped off so we can get him to urgent care.

Before he knew what hit him all the women had soapy clothes wiping over his entire body. They wiped his legs up and around his balls ever so gently, rubbing against them several times. He felt his legs being lifted up like he was a baby having his diaper changed. While his legs were up he felt the unmistakable touching of his puckered pink hole. Whoever was cleaning there was taking their time.

Before he knew it he was gushing pre cum. No one seemed to notice he thought.

His mom went to the sink to rinse her wash cloth and while she was gone one brave woman wrapped her wash cloth around Gary's balls and started washing the dried cola off.

Gary, surprised, jumped with her touch.

She whispered, "Didn't want your mom to have to wash you here." She continued rubbing him making sure to get all the sticky substance. She then slipped her cloth up and around his massive erection. She could barely get a grip on the enormous pole.

It felt exactly like she was giving him a hand job with the washcloth right there in front of this group of women.

Gary suddenly felt that, there's no stopping this now feeling just as the woman released her grip on his throbbing penis. His mom rounded the corner saying, "Well ladies I think we've got him clean enough to pass inspect"..............she stopped in mid sentence as she saw her son's face contort and at the same time his penis shoot spurt after spurt of heavy creamy boy butter.

12