Gary's Going Away Present for Linda

Story Info
One last exhibitionist opportunity.
3.9k words
4.73
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone in the story is over 18. This is now the fifth story about Linda and Gary and may be the last. If you have followed the whole series, let me know what you think.)

Gary's Farewell Present to Linda

The summer was wearing out. Gary and I still went out every week and got together as much as his schedule allowed but we couldn't find any place to hook up one last time. It was frustrating to both of us. Enough that we were considering renting a room at a motel some place out of town but not far away. If we had to do it, we decided we would. I was going to miss Gary a lot. We had become very close over the past 6 months or so. Finally there was only one week remaining before Gary left for Chicago and a few days after he left I would be heading to Oregon.

We were at dinner at our favorite Italian place just a few days before the end and discussing what to do.

"It looks like we'll have to go out to the Hideaway." I was both dreading the end of summer and being far from Gary, and looking forward to the next adventure, being on my own. No more curfews after this week.

Gary looked thoughtful. "There is the possibility that Curly and Moe will let us use their apartment one more time. On Thursday." That was the day before he would leave.

"Great! That would be best! I have a good memory of that apartment."

He smiled. "Me too. I have been thinking a lot about that party you got me invited to. I really owe you one for it. And your friend, Z, may be arranging me future engagements. This could be a steady ... uh, job. I'd have the six hour trip back from Chicago, a show, and then back to Chicago. It could be doable."

"I am glad you said that, because I do have a favor to ask of you when we do get together."

"Yes? Anything you want, up to half my kingdom."

"I want you to fuck me." I had been thinking about it ever since the party. Actually, ever since that first night when he and Curly and Moe had rescued me from a probable rape. No, I wasn't in love with Gary. But he was special in a way no one else could be. When I lose my virginity, I just knew I wanted it to be with him. I wasn't even sure what it meant to say that I was a virgin with all we had done together. But I wanted the first time I had sex with someone, the first time I had sex all the way, I wanted it to be with someone really special. I wanted to be able to remember it all my life. Maybe I'm a romantic. It's what I wanted.

He didn't look surprised but there was something else that was on his mind. "Please don't misunderstand my hesitation. You are actually the first woman I have ever really wanted to fuck. People watching me is all it takes for me, as you know. but I would really really like to fuck you. I even fantasized about it, which is saying a lot. It is not what I usually fantasize about as you know. But Curly and Moe have some conditions on our use of their apartment this time."

"Yeah?" I was puzzled. They are both gay so I didn't think they would want to fuck me as well. What could they want?

"Uh, yes. They want to watch."

"Oh." I was left speechless for a moment. That had never occurred to me. I tried to imagine them (or Curly, since I hadn't met Moe yet) -- I tried to imagine them watching. How did I feel? My first reaction was "No!" But the more I thought about it, the more excited it made me feel. It would be sort of like what Gary had done at the party, on a smaller scale. I realized I kind of liked the idea of someone watching us.

"Uh, there's more." How could there be more? "I told you I had previously fucked two other women?"

"Yes."

"Well it was for them. They like to watch. And they have a few friends who also like to watch. It turns them on. With my inclination to exhibitionism, I like it too. When I did have sex with those women, they had set it all up, like a show I guess. So if this didn't turn you off totally, you would be my third show for them, besides what I do alone, of course."

I wasn't sure how I felt. Part of me said no and part of me said I would really like to see what it was like to be watched.

"They would be especially interested since you are a virgin. And uh, actually, the two women I did fuck for them will probably be there watching as well."

My surprised look just kept getting more surprised. "You see, those two women are girlfriends of men who also like to watch. And they like to watch other men fucking their girl friends. It turns them on. I guess it is no weirder than what turns me on."

"How many people are we talking about that would be our audience?"

"Uh, total about 8. Not quite as big as your party for me. There's Curly and Moe, and the two couples, and two other guys who would also be ther.e."

I was thinking furiously about this. I didn't want to say yes and then back out later. And the more I thought about fucking Gary, the more I wanted it regardless. I make a lot of decisions by impulse, which is not the wisest general practice. "OK" I said. And I got that hot feeling in my stomach and between my legs that was either fear or lust or something I didn't understand. And also determination. The same thing that made me not hide my nakedness the first time I saw Gary. I was determined not to be daunted by this.

Gary looked relieved and glad both. "I wasn't sure you'd go for this, but I'm glad that you will." He paused and played with his fork for a while and looked down at his plate smiling. The waiter came up and we ordered desert, so it kept us from an awkward pause.

"You feel nervous?"

"Yes! But I also feel tingly and excited."

"I still get that feeling. The first time I ever masturbated for someone I felt like I might be sick, right up until I began taking off my clothes. And then all my nerves just quit jangling and I was so excited I knew it was going to be good. Maybe you will feel that way too."

Maybe I would. There were only two days before we'd do this, so at least I wouldn't have the butterflies for long. "I am still on curfew you know. Only a few days till I leave for college and I still have curfew. My parents are unbelievable."

"I have already told Curly that we have constraints, so they will gather early. And there will be food and hanging out afterward, if you want to stay. They are really easy people to be friends with. I think you will like them all."

At least I wouldn't have to worry about meeting any of them by accident around town. I'd be gone.

The next two days I was sort of in a daze, thinking about what would happen. I had butterflies big time, but it was hard to tell if it was nerves or anticipation, fear or desire. I wanted it to happen but I would also have been sort of relieved as well as disappointed if all got canceled. I was a little surprised at my feelings. I couldn't tell if I was more eager to be fucked, or more eager to be watched. It really turned me on to know that there would be some strangers watching Gary fuck me. Maybe I was becoming an exhibitionist like Gary? It was all wrapped up in my mind. My parents noticed how distracted I was, but they just put it down to jitters about leaving for college. Truthfully if I had been able to think about going to college in a few day, I would have been nervous about it, but I hardly could focus on leaving home at all.

Then the day came. My parents knew that I was planning on one last date with Gary before we parted ways. They were puzzled by how little I was upset about being apart from Gary, and had decided that we really were just good friends and not potential lovers. They had been hoping we'd get married and I know they were thinking about grandchildren and the whole next generation thing. But we didn't act like lovers about to be parted, so they could relax about what we might be up to. And little did they know.

Gary showed up on time and said his good-byes to my parents and even gave them his address in Chicago -- he'd be living with his brother till he got settled. He had gotten very comfortable with them and they liked him a lot. Probably because he never talked about politics with them. Instead of going to a restaurant, we headed straight over to Curly and Moe's place

"Nervous?" Gary was a little concerned that I might not be up for this.

"Yes! Yes, I am. But I think I am more eager than nervous."

"I am really looking forward to it. I told you that you are the only woman I have ever fantasized about fucking. This is like a first time for me too, in a way."

That made me feel all hot inside, too. I didn't think of myself as being beautiful, particularly. I didn't have the giant breasts men seem to like -- most men at least, and my nose was too large, and so on and so on. Every woman has learned to be her own worst critic by the time she is sixteen. And what a waster that is. When we got to the apartment, everyone was already there. The two women were Brenda, who was a blonde with pretty large breasts, the sort I could imagine doing porn. She was very nice to me and tried to say calming things. She obviously knew I was a virgin. The other woman was Cassie. She had very short hair, almost a masculine cut, also with large breasts and a slim figure. I guess their boyfriends were typical men and liked large breasts. What would they think of me? Did I care? No. I was glad Gary liked the way I looked, not flat chested but not exactly buxom either. And their boy-friends? Both named Jason. I nearly laughed out loud. The other two men were named Joe and Bill. They were nice looking, farmer types, probably spent most of the day outdoors and had muscles to match. And then there were Curly and Moe (whose real name I still didn't know). Everyone was very friendly and introduced themselves and tried to make me comfortable. I noticed that a bed had been moved into the living room space and the furniture had been moved back against the wall. They would all be sitting around us in a circle while we fucked.

Gary came over to me. "How do you want to do this? What will make you feel most natural?"

"Nothing will make me feel exactly natural. But you are the experienced one. You take the lead and I will just go with the flow."

"OK. Then I will start by undressing you. I think that it will go best if I eat you out first. Since you haven't done this before, it could hurt a little, and you might bleed a little, but I will take it slow." They could all hear Gary. He wasn't whispering. Whatever words we said were really part of the show. "Oh, I brought a condom, just so you'll know."

Then he started uu-buttoning my shirt, slowly. I was wearing a red bra and panties and he just gradually uncovered them. I was wearing blue jeans and he slid them down my legs like he enjoyed every moment. I kicked them away, conscious of all eight pairs of eyes looking at me. "Just concentrate on me."

"I will try."

"I will try to make it impossible for you to not concentrate on me. Ready? Let's show everyone how beautiful your titties are." And he reached around and unsnapped my bra. Again he let it slowly slide forward off my breasts and sixteen eyes were looking at my tits. My nipples are right in the centers of my breasts and were so hard. They are dark enough that it is hard to look away. Gary bent over and took my left nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around and then sucked it in. He nearly sucked my whole breast into his mouth. And he kept on sucking it until he switched his attention to my right breast. When he started playing with my titties, the outside world began to melt away. It felt glorious. If it feels this good just having a man sucking my tits, what was it going to feel like to be fucked? I wrapped my arms around his head and held him against my breasts. My nipples were so hard. I heard Brenda whisper to Cassie, "She is really getting off on this!" and Cassie whispered back, "Me too!"

"And now let's show them the rest of your body." and he knelt down in front of me and pulled my panties off. My pussy was right in front of his face, and he started kissing all around my pussy, all over the hair and the vulva. And then he found my clitoris with his tongue. I couldn't help but gasp out loud. I grabbed his head and held him tightly to my pussy. I wanted this to go on forever.

Shortly he stood up and held my hands above my head and turned me all the way around. He was showing all of my body to all of them but I was only thinking about how his tongue had felt on my clitoris. I always enjoy touching myself, and I had really enjoyed the time he had rubbed his dick on my clitoris, but nothing was like the way his tongue felt. I felt them all staring at me and it made me feel hot all over.

He laid me down on the bed and I spread my legs open for him. I felt his eyes on me and I saw the look in his eyes as he swallowed me up with them. Then he laid down between my legs so that he was sucking my breasts again, paying special attention to the nipples, flicking his tongue over them and squeezing them between his thumb and forefinger. He kissed all over my breasts and his stomach was pushing against my vulva. Then slowly he kissed his way down my stomach toward my pussy. It made me feel like I would explode with anticipation. Hurry on down there, dammit! Take my pussy with your tongue! While his tongue slowly moved toward my pussy, he raised his arms and each hand squeezed a breast. The whole time he was eating me out, his hands were massaging my breasts or squeezing my nipples between a thumb and forefinger.

I don't know how much practice Gary had had with oral sex, and being inexperienced I was no judge, but he took my pussy with his tongue completely. He licked me all over, down there. The pleasure was so great I couldn't even tell exactly where his tongue was. My pussy became the center of the universe. It was like a star going nova. It got hotter and hotter and I knew if was about to explode. And then it did. I completely lost control of my body. I think I was screaming something and convulsing. I think I was jerking my pussy toward his mouth so hard it nearly knocked him off once. I don't know. Somewhere deep down I knew that there were people watching me but I just didn't care. The experience just swept me along and I had no control. All of the universe was concentrated in my pussy.

He let me come down from the orgasm gradually and then stood up. "Now I will fuck you, Linda." I could see his dick was already as hard as it could get and I wanted to watch him take it out of his pants. He took off all his clothes, but not slowly like he did usually. He pulled off his clothes like he was eager, like he could hardly wait to fuck me. When he was standing there naked with his dick all ready to go and eager for action. My pussy must have been very wet, from his saliva and from my juices.

Gary picked up his pants to get out the condom. "Don't" I heard myself say. He looked a question at me.

"Don't use a condom. I'm on birth control and I want to feel your semen inside me. I want to carry your semen inside me when I leave for Oregon.."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Yes. Just fuck me right now. I want you to fuck me. I want to remember everything about how it feels to be fucked."

He tossed the condom away and knelt down between my legs and looked down at me lying naked under him. "I will go slowly. Tell me if it hurts."

He pushed his penis a very short way into my vagina and then pulled it out. Then he pushed back in a little further and pulled it back out. Over and over, each time he was further inside me until he had his whole penis buried inside me. When he started pushing his dick into me it did hurt a little, just a little, but then it just felt glorious. I had just never felt anything like his dick inside me. Then he began slowly pulling back out and pushing in again. Every time he pushed into my pussy it felt like -- like hot steel inside me. That's silly but that is the closest I can get. When he saw that I wasn't in pain any more he increased his speed, in and out, in and out, and every time I was closer to cumming again. He was trying to take it slow but I could tell he was barely able to keep himself from cumming.

"Go ahead, if you can't wait. Just go ahead and do it. Fuck me. Fuck me right now." Now he started moving much more quickly and I could feel his whole dick inside me, I could feel that he was about to explode.

And then he did explode inside me. I could feel a hot jet of his semen shoot into me. Then he pulled back a little and plunged in again hard and there was another how jet of semen. And then another and another. I could feel everything. Finally he was exhausted, and he collapsed on top of me and we were kissing as passionately as we had ever kissed. His dick was still in me, and I think he was trying to put his tongue as far in my mouth as his dick was in my vagina.

We were both exhausted. "Gary."

"Yes."

"You fucked me."

"Yes. I did fuck you."

"That was about as thorough a fuck as could possibly happen."

"I was trying."

He gradually withdrew his dick and we just lay there side by side. Then the audience started applauding. I had actually forgotten about them. Should I be embarrassed? I didn't know. I didn't care. I had Gary's semen in me and I didn't care about anything else. I gradually become more aware of the outside world. When I first tried to sit up is when I noticed the little bit of blood between my legs. It wasn't much but it bothered me. Gary was ready. He had a cold wet washcloth and he held it against my pussy and wiped up the blood.

The audience gradually stood up and Moe began organizing the dinner, buffet style. Eventually Gary and I stood up. I went to get my clothes but Gary touched my hand. "Let's keep our clothes off. After all, they've seen everything. We might as well."

That sounded exactly like Gary. I just smiled and said "OK". We walked into the dining room to join the dinner party. I felt glad to still be naked. In a few minutes I felt some wetness between my legs and looked down and realized some of Gary's semen was dripping back out. I wasn't sure what to do so I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off my thigh. Brenda came over and hugged me. "You were great, honey. And you are so beautiful. When Jason and I get home we are going to fuck like bunnies remembering you." I just smiled. I had never been complimented like that before. Later on Cassie hugged me as well. Eventually, everyone in the group hugged me. It was nice feeling my naked body against each one of them.

The dinner was great but curfew was coming up to my astonishment. We were having an hilarious conversation, one of the Jason's was telling about some things that happened at his work, one of the local grain and feed stores. I had to explain thatt I had a curfew and had to go. They all knew I was under authorities that didn't relent. Brenda just said, "It is ironic after what you've just done and being about to leave for college that you still have a curfew."

"Yes, I know. My parents are ogres. But they are pretty nice ogres most of the time."

And so we got dressed and Gary drove me home. This is the part I dreaded.

"I am going to miss you a lot."

"I will miss you more. Maybe we can get together at Christmas?"

"Absolutely."

As I was getting out of the car, I turned back and said, "And I will never forget this Gary. You will always be a special man in my life. No mater what happens. The very first man to fuck me."

"And you will always be a special woman to me. The very first woman I wanted to fuck."

Then he drove away. I went back inside where my parents we waiting, looking out the windows as we said good bye, noting that we didn't kiss each other good bye. We had said good bye with way more than a kiss..

My dad just said, "You're going to miss him, aren't you Linda."

"Yes, I am dad. I really am."

"Well, get some rest. Church early tomorrow morning."

12