Gas Station Relief

Story Info
A trucker unloads at the gas station.
1.1k words
4.34
31.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the summer after my sophomore year at college, I worked at a convenience store by a gas station. The gas station was situated in a rural area but there was still some traffic on the state highway so I occasionally got some customers. The job itself was quite boring but I figured that there were worst jobs to do and the pay was not bad.

It had been more than an hour since I last had a costumer. I looked up towards the clock on the wall. It was approaching midnight, and thus it was approaching closing time. It was seven minutes to midnight and I started to slowly get ready to close the store. It was not a big convenience store. We mostly sold soft drinks, candy, cigarettes, and magazines. Just basic items like that.

As I was tidying up the store for the closing time I heard a hum coming from outside. I turned around and looked out the window. A grey pickup truck pulled up right outside the store. I hurried behind the counter to greet my customer, hopefully, the last one for the day. I glanced at the clock on the wall: four minutes to closing time.

In walked a tall man, he must have been around six feet three inches and he looked like he was in his early fifties. He was wearing a dark green flannel shirt that tightly embraced his large chest and his broad shoulder. In addition to that, he was also wearing a pair of light blue jeans and a pair of black working boots. He had a completely bald head and a goatee that encircled his mouth.

"Good evening," I said trying not to sound too tired.

He smiled and gave a simple nod in response before he started looking around.

"Excuse me?" he said with a very deep voice "Where's the bathroom? If there is one?"

"I'm sorry, but there is no bathroom for customers, sir," I said apologetically.

"For customers?" he raised an eyebrow. "So there is a bathroom".

"Yes but it's not for customers, I'm sorry," I told him.

"Can't you make an exception?" he said and gave a slightly mischievous smile.

It was midnight now and it was closing time. I was tired and had no interest in arguing with this man about the bathroom rules.

"Sure!" I said sounding slightly annoyed. "Come with me" I signaled to him to come with me behind the counter and then I walked through the door to our storage.

"There's the bathroom" I pointed towards a door in the very back of the small storage room.

"Thanks!" he said with a smiled before he disappeared into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes had gone and he still hadn't come out from the bathroom. It was now way over closing time and I was tired and eager to go home. I walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it lightly. No answer. I knocked again, this time a little bit harder.

"Sir?" I said worryingly. Still no answer.

I slowly turned the door handle to see if it was unlocked and to my surprise it was.

Pushed the door forward to open it and right in front of me stood the man. His flannel shirt was on the floor and his jeans had been pulled down to his ankles.

His right hand was tightly gripping his cock which he stroked quickly back and forth.

I immediately felt embarrassed but somehow I couldn't stop looking at this well-endowed man. His cock must have been around seven or eight inches and it was probably the thickest cock I had ever seen.

"There you are," he said with his deep voice before smiling towards me in that mischievous way he did earlier.

"I- Uhm- God, I am so-" I tried to say something but I didn't know what to say. I started slowly backing towards the door that had closed by itself while my eyes were fixated on his cock.

"You like what you're seeing?" he said to me as he was still smiling.

I didn't know what to answer.

"You know it gets lonely out there on the road, I need some relief sometimes" he continued eventually.

There was a poignant smell of a mix of pre-cum and musk in the small bathroom where I now stood face to face with this naked man whom I had just met minutes ago.

He approached me and put his right hand on my left shoulder and pushed me downwards. My knees hit the floor and my head was now on the same level as his waist. He stroked my hair with his hand.

"Open up. You'll like it."

I had no chance to react before his cock forced my mouth open. His cock felt even bigger and thicker now that it was in my mouth. My lips were stretched out to their limit as the tip of his cock reached my throat. I gagged for a couple of seconds before he pulled it out.

"Yeah! Good boy!" he moaned before he once again inserted his cock into my mouth. His hand was on the back of my head and he started to slowly fuck my mouth with his big cock. I could feel it throbbing inside of my mouth. I looked up towards him and saw that he was grinning at me as I took his big shaft in my mouth. His grin disappeared as he started moaning and all of a sudden my mouth was starting to be filled up with his warm cum. It took me a second to understand what was happening as he was shooting it down my throat. I had no chance to react and I swallowed it all without even thinking about it.

He pulled out his cock from my mouth and I took a few heavy breaths as I had been fighting for air. He pulled up his pants from his ankles and picked up his shirt which he swiftly put on. Meanwhile, I was still sitting on the floor trying to understand what had just happened, while the taste of cum was still present in my mouth.

The man, whose name I still don't know, opened the bathroom door and turned around and looked at me.

"Goodnight," he said and looked down on me as he gave a little smile. He quickly turned around and left.

The rest of the summer I was always hoping that he would return. Anytime I would hear the door open I would look and hope that it would be him but it never was. Unfortunately, I would never see him again.