Gaston

Story Info
A man and his girlfriend's best friend.
3.9k words
4.48
10.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the living room-window, framed by the golden jambs, the image of Julia entering the pool looked like a work of art. Her skin gleaming wet in the sunlight meant she had dove in already. After spending so many days at the beach, she had achieved a little tan. Still, her skin looked healthy, smooth and soft. If I looked closer, I could see the white string of the thong she was wearing was immersed between her buttocks. Every time she moved, her ass muscles and upper legs bounced a little. To test how the water was, she would kneel down. Then, an almost imperceptible, hidden bump would become visible to me. To some other, it wouldn't be noticeable. But it was very discernible to me, since I was taking the time to watch her. The fabric was so thin and so wet from the pool water that the lips of her vagina were imprinted with pornographic fidelity in broad daylight.

My father-in-law slept on the other side of the pool, leaning back in the lounge chair like a hippo, flesh falling on either side. My mother-in-law was applying sunscreen on her legs next to her husband, but with her back to me. Laura told me to go in the water, even for a little while. I refused. "My belly really hurts", I lied. I was actually terrified that being near Julia might give me such an obvious erection that my girlfriend would get angry at me. I was, after all, in the living room, staring at her best friend's ass through the window.

Julia was teasing to jump in, but she didn't. She seemed to be looking for the sun to dry off the water from the first dive. Occasionally, she would twist her neck to get her hair out of her shoulders. When she did this, the thick black tufts moved in unison down her back. As she turned to look for something in her bag, the elastic skin that covered her didn't even wrinkle at the waist. And the movement was so delicate, so smooth, it seemed as if she was dancing. Julia had bigger boobs than Laura, but less fabric in her bikini. Her nipples were printed out like ring bells.

Through the left window frame, Laura appeared, running to her parents' side. She said something to them, and her mother nodded. Then she trotted along the edge of the pool until she reached Julia's side. I couldn't hear what she said to her. But Julia nodded too. Afraid she might catch me staring at her friend, I stood up and went to the kitchen behind the living room.

"Baby! Baby!" I heard her calling.

"In the kitchen!" I yelled back.

She appeared startled behind the door. The left strap of the flowered dress she was wearing had slid down.

"They called me for a job! A real job!"

"Are you serious, baby?" I said, genuinely happy about the news. "I can't believe it. The insurance company?"

"No. No. The firm, babe. The law firm!"

Laura and I were studying law. A year ago, thanks to my father, I got a job in a Government Office, and she was worried because she couldn't get anything. We were twenty years old and we were just starting our working lives in professional fields. Everything was starting to fit together like the pieces of a puzzle, and we were very relieved about it. I hugged her and kissed her out of excitement.

"I have to go to an interview now!"

"Now, now, now?"

"Now, now, now, now."

"Then, go on, silly. Don't be late."

"Yes. Yes!" she said excitedly.

She climbed the stairs making a clattering noise with each step. The sounds of closets and wooden drawers could be heard throughout the house. After a moment, I saw her leave through the door as she shouted her goodbyes. She got into the car and disappeared behind the front gate.

I went back to the living room to continue my staring. But Julia was not there. I looked for her all over through the window, but there was no way to find her. The only figures I could see were those of my father-in-law and mother-in-law. Not a very nice view, by the way. I went out to the pool out of sheer curiosity. Laura's parents were sleeping under the parasols. The silence of the cottage was eerie. A breeze ran along the edge of the pool and chilled my bare feet in the shade of the roof. I felt I had to get closer. The heat of the sun burned the soles of my feet. But I didn't move, because just then I saw her.

Under the water, as if behind rippling glass, Julia was swimming. The white of her wet bikini in combination with the sunlight gave the illusion she was naked. Her hair moved like a horde of tiny fish behind her head. Her ass muscles quaver like jelly with the slow-motion kicks she gave underwater. I think she saw me, because she stopped right in front of me and came out of the water.

"Are you working as a lifeguard today?" she asked with a grin.

Her hair lingered on her shoulders. She wiped her face with her hands, and her honey-colored eyes looked at me. I smiled because I didn't know what else to do.

"Will you help me out?" she said, holding out her hand.

"Yes, I'm sorry."

But when she jumped, she was so close to me that I felt the heat of her body dangerously near. I sighed nervously and looked at my in-laws. Noticing that they were still sleeping, I looked back at her. But it was too late. My nerves had played a trick on me. Julia slipped and ended up hitting the frame of the sink with her knee. I heard a groan of pain.

"Oh, Julia, are you okay?"

We both looked at her knee at the same time. It was bleeding.

"I'm such an idiot," she blamed herself.

"No. I was distracted. Come here. Let's sit inside and see if we can find something."

I sat her down on the armchair from where I had been watching her before. The wound didn't seem too deep. But a ray of light flashed in my head. And I decided to play, no matter how risky it was.

"In the shack there are some gauze and Ethanol," I said, trying to see how she would react. "I'll get them. Wait here."

"No, no," she said, "I'm going with you. I don't wanna keep staining stuff with blood. They'll get mad at me."

I stared at her for a second. I realized at that moment that was a way of communication.

"Let's go, then. Can you walk?"

"Yes."

The shack was in the backyard of the house. It was the place where my girlfriend had shown me that they kept her father's tools and the things left over from the last renovation of the house. She had also told me that there was a first aid kit, in case I needed anything at any time. I walked through the lawn with Julia limping beside me. I couldn't speak. My hands were sweating like a stupid teenager. I was sure of what was going to happen, and I felt like Julia was too.

When we arrived at the shack, I made her sit on a wooden table while I looked for the box. Julia fixed her hair and leaned back, supporting herself with her palms. Her legs danced in the air because they didn't reach the floor, the table was quite high. As I turned around with the gauze and Ethanol on my hands, I noticed that, in the position she was in, her hips were right in front of my pelvis. I was unsettled by the sight of her. But I came to my senses as quickly as I could. I knelt down and wet the gauze with the liquid. I began to disinfect the wound.

We did not talk. She focused her eyes to the side, and I focused mine on the wound. From time to time, we looked at each other sternly out of the corner of our eyes, as if we were trying to act with decency. Like doctor and patient. I couldn't stop my eyes from roaming over her body, though. Her elongated neck, her prodigious breasts, her delicate waist, the ripped abdomen, her hips. Finally, I looked between her legs. A little moisture from the pool still remained on the white fabric of the thong. The lips of her cunt were printed on the cotton with such clarity that it made me shiver. Some of the fabric was trapped in the gap. I looked up again and saw her looking at me. I blushed bright red, and Julia repressed a laugh. I pretended to smile, but I was completely fired with embarrassment.

I tried to go back to my work, but I felt her hands moving. I didn't want to look, but I couldn't help it. She had pulled her thong to the side. An opprobrious tingling ran down my back and caressed my neck. I began to tremble. The lips of her pussy were bare in front of me. They were somewhat plump, as if swollen, but delicate and well accommodated. She didn't have a single extra fold, just the necessary ones at the end of the path where the hole was. I looked at her again as if seeking to confirm something. Julia was biting her lips. I returned my gaze to the area and thrusted my face to crash my nose against her pelvis. I heard her moan and began my work.

I began to lick her edges and sides. She was ticklish, so she squirmed on the table. To hold her down, I brought my hands to her ass and restrained her against my face. I flicked my tongue across her clit which hardened with each lick, and, every now and then, I would wander down to her hole to try to get inside it. But it was no use. Every time I did it, Julia would get so excited that her legs would close around my neck and make it impossible for me to enter.

I grabbed her asscheeks tightly and pressed her against my face once more. I heard her moan and when I saw her spreading her legs, I stuck my tongue inside her hole. This time, her legs failed to stop me. I brought my hands to her inner thighs and held them open. Julia was starting to leave her fluids all over my face, twisting like crazy. With one hand she was squeezing one of her breasts; with the other, she was holding the back of my head.

I brought one of my fingers to the hole of her cunt and slipped it in while holding her clit between my lips. Julia's juices were now dripping down my hand. I didn't stop until I made her pussy lips the color of salmon. And that's when she pulled me away from her. I was left standing in front of the table. Julia turned on her own axis on top of the table. And I understood everything.

I hurried to pull down my pants and take off my shirt. My cock sprang out in one leap, straight, pointing at her face. I put my knees on top of the table and we started to sixty-nine. Feeling Julia's lips around my cock made me distracted several times. While on top of the shaking table, I had to slow down my work on her pussy, because Julia was taking my dick all the way up to my balls. I would lie, grunting like a fool on her pelvis, and then go back to my job. I felt her sucking my cock like a desperate, hungry whore, with somewhat erratic movements. She squeezed my buttocks with both hands as if trying to get more dick than there was in her mouth. She began to show me how to move with the palm of her hands. She wanted me to fuck her mouth. And that's what I did. It drove me crazy just imagining her with my balls hitting her nose.

Getting out of that position was uncomfortable. My knees ached, and Julia had trouble getting back on her feet. In the hustle and bustle, my dick had fallen asleep a little. We looked at each other and giggled like two naughty kids. Julia took off her bikini and showed me her tits. I didn't want to admit it to her at the time, but she had a more delicious body than my girlfriend. I stared at her as she fondled herself.

Since the day I had met her, two years ago in college, I had tirelessly jerked off imagining I had her naked all for myself. I never admitted it to her, but several times I had fucked Laura thinking of her. I was dazzled by how beautiful she was. I would look at her during classes, during hang-outs with friends, when she and Laura would talk about girls stuff. I loved the delicate gestures she made with her hands. The image I remember most of her is when she helped my girlfriend braid her hair. Julia's hands, fine and attentive, grabbed the strands of Laura's mane that would slide between her fingers. I watched her do her job with utmost ease. It was as if she was taming it. One movement, another, another, and the braid would form almost naturally. I was crazy about the idea of her jerking me off with those same hands.

Now, Julia was standing naked in front of me. Between her legs, a combination of her fluids and my saliva moistened her skin. She was massaging her tits like two bun doughs. Before I knew it, my cock had hardened again. Noticing it, Julia knelt down, grabbed my cock by the shaft with both hands, as if praying, and shoved the entire head into her mouth. I could see her now, not like before. She closed her eyes to concentrate. While she was putting the head in her mouth, she worked the shaft with her hands. At first, it was somewhat uncomfortable, because the saliva she had left before had dried up. But it soon regained its lubricity and, letting go of the pole, she took my whole dick inside her mouth.

I tried to look at her without looking stupid, but it was impossible. Every time I felt Julia's tongue on the base of my cock and the touch of the head sliding through her palate, the sensation was so intense that it made me roll my eyes white and open my mouth. Saliva began to drip down my balls. Not to waste any of it, Julia took the shaft of my dick and pulled it upwards. With her tongue, she licked my balls as she wanked my lubed cock.

"Jul... I'mmonna..." I mumbled.

It was all I could manage to say to her. I felt my balls contract. My dick was getting harder than before. I saw my glans enlarging. Julia, knowing I was about to cum, gagged on my cock once again and looked me in the eyes without hesitating, without even flinching, not for one moment, while my cock went down her throat and dripped what felt like gallons of cum.

She took the shaft out of her mouth and looked at me smiling as she licked the drops left in the urethra.

"Sorry," I said, as if I had done something wrong.

She stood up to face me.

"Sorry for what?"

"Because I'm such a precocious asshole," I said as I hugged her.

"A little bird told me that you can do more than one."

"But, what if... If they find us?" I answered, genuinely worried.

"It's not going to happen. Your girlfriend will be back late. And her parents are asleep by the pool."

As she said it, she massaged my cock with one hand and my balls with the other. I was still hard as a rock. Laura had told her that I came more than once. I have lost my youth now. But at the time I was just a horny boy.

"Come," she said.

She got back on the table. In the same position in which we started everything. She spread her legs for me.

"Fuck me... I want to feel your dick inside me."

Hearing her talk like that made me even hornier than before. Julia didn't usually use those obscene words. At least, I had never heard them from her. I felt that I had discovered a new side of her personality that was forbidden to me. In that shack, about to fuck my girlfriend's best friend. The situation was too hot for me to refuse. After all, I'm just a man.

I approached her with my dick still hard. She grabbed the shaft with her hand and placed the head inside her.

"Yo! We need to use a condom," I told her.

But my claims were useless. Because as soon as I felt the touch of her pussy with the tip of my dick, I got desperate. I grabbed her by the waist and shoved it all the way inside. Julia moaned and groaned.

"What were you saying?" she mocked me with a smile.

"Nothing, nothing... Nothing," I mumbled to her as I felt my whole dick trapped between the walls of her cunt and my balls hitting against her asshole. "Nothing..."

After we both recovered from the first thrust, Julia settled her pelvis, and I started to fuck her. Her legs spread to my sides. With each thrust, her tits jiggled like balloons. From the tip of my cock, an electric feeling shot through my whole body. "I'm fucking my girlfriend's best friend; my girlfriend's best friend is moaning as I fuck her; I'm gonna cum inside her. C'mon man, get it together and fuck this fucking pussy. Fuck her. Fuck her like a whore," a voice inside me kept repeating. I felt like the luckiest asshole in the world.

"Oh, fuck. Slut!"

The expression escaped from my mouth as I daydreamed. I stopped myself.

"Sorry," I said, embarrassed.

Julia laughed. She grabbed my buttocks with both hands and squeezed me forward, impaling my dick even deeper into her.

"Oh, fuck! Just like that!" she said, once she felt my balls against her asshole again. "Fuck me like a slut," she begged.

I almost had a heart attack. But I became unhinged. With her hands resting on my buttocks and her legs wrapped around me, I started to give her a good, strong, hard pounding.

"Like that? Like that?" I asked her screaming, "Is that how you like to be fucked, you little whore?"

"Fuck yeah! Just like that! Fuck my pussy!"

I realized that we both had crossed a line. That, just as I was cheating on my girlfriend, she was betraying her best friend. And we didn't care. We were sweating all over each other. She was moaning, I was grunting. We were both holding on to each other from all corners of our bodies. I felt my dick working its way into her cunt.

As I rammed her, she pulled her head back to push her hair out of her face. And I, taking my chances, started sucking her tits. Without stopping my assault on her pussy, I heard her moaning like crazy. I licked and bit her nipples. She covered her mouth as if she was afraid of being discovered by her slutty whimpers. I stood upright in front of her and saw her lying on the wooden table. It seemed like an illusion, a fantasy. I didn't believe it was real.

I began to fuck her hard as Julia's body twitched. Her tits danced up and down. I held on to them with both hands.

"Gaston!" she shouted at me.

I felt like I had been named for the first time in a long time.

"Gaston! Cum inside me, please! Please, flood my pussy, please!"

It was enough for me to hear her say that for the frenzy of our movements to reach a climax. Spurts and spurts of cum shot out of my cock, filling her from the inside, while Julia writhed and moaned with loud, heart-warming cries.

She lay trembling. The juices from her cunt had wetted my pubes. A silence similar to that of the swimming pool took possession of the place again. The breeze was caressing my feet once more.

We looked at each other after a few seconds and laughed about what we had done. I didn't want to say anything to her, but I was a little scared that I came inside of her. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye, as if she guessed my worries.

"I can't have children, G," she confessed as we got dressed.

"What?" I told her pretending so well that I didn't understand her, that I ended up not understanding her for real.

"That I'm infertile, silly."

I didn't know whether to be sad or not. Deep down, to tell the truth, it was a relief. I felt like an asshole for thinking like that. But I was a boy. A very stupid one, at that.

"You don't need to be awkward or sad. I've known it since I was a kid. I got over it..." she said it resolutely enough for me to believe it.

"Are you sure?"

She drew a sad smile for me. I ignored it out of comfort, at first, but also because I didn't want to depress her.

"Come on, they must be looking for us," she said with a silly smirk.

Julia grabbed my hand and led me back inside. As we got into the house we each went to our rooms. My father-in-law intercepted me on the way to the bedroom to ask me about Laura. My answer was interrupted by his wife who shouted from the kitchen.

"I told you, I told you that Laura had gone to the job interview," she approached the staircase. "My God, this man. He always forgets the important things."

My mother-in-law turned to me.

"She just called," she said with a smile. "Everything went fine. She said she tried to call you, but you didn't answer. I told her you probably fell asleep."

"I'll call her right away, ma'am. Thank you very much."

I ran to the room. I looked for my cell phone. A Motorola RAZR V3. Ah, man... The good ol' times. I called her, and she spoke to me screaming with joy. I sat on the bed to congratulate her. Through my door frame, Julia's room could be seen perpendicularly. She came over to congratulate her friend.

12