Gavin and Sally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He twisted to look at Sally, who blushed crimson, and shook her head.

Sarah smiled and looked at Sally, then the penny dropped,

"You're in love with Sally right? Oh My God! You're partners aren't you, how brilliant."

"You two are lovers?" Janice head came up and she smiled, "that's awesome, wow!"

"Early days," said Gavin, "but I think she loves me." He giggled and rubbed his hand on Janice's knee.

"Get up you big lunk," Sally said and reached a hand for him, he moved back to the chair and they moved heads to kiss.

"Meanwhile, my husband is at work and I'm surrounded by lovers! I don't know, it's all very Shakespearean."

Monica shook her head in mock frustration but she grinned as she spoke, they all laughed, and Sally stood, so Gavin could sit, then she slipped onto his lap. His hands came round her waist and she lay back against his chest.

There was a brief silence, then the sound of a car pulling up outside. A few minutes later a key scraped in the lock and the front door opened.

"Hi Honey, I'm Home!"

Monica leapt up with a squeal and headed out, everyone else laughed at her joyful sounds. They heard Roger's briefcase thump down and then the sounds of a passionate kiss.

A few minutes later Roger came in with Monica, she had her arms round his neck and her legs round his waist. She was kissing his lips with small pecking movements.

"Hi guys, everyone okay?" he managed between pecks. They all said yes, enjoying Monica's obvious delight at Rogers appearance. Finally Monica slipped off and smoothed her skirt down, adjusted her hair and grinned. Janice stood and she and Roger hugged fiercely tight, exchanging kisses on each others cheeks. Turning he released Janice and hugged Sarah, squashing her frame to him in a bear hug,

"Hallo gorgeous, how are you?" he asked, Sarah nodded and said okay.

Turning he slapped Gavin's hand and embraced him, they slapped each others backs. Finally he embraced Sally and again pulled her tightly to him,

"Thanks Sal, I love you being my sister."

"Thanks Rog, my special brother," she replied.

"Right, shall we eat, I made a ton of Bolognese sauce, so there's plenty, you might even end up with a doggy bag if you're really unlucky."

Monica grabbed Janice and they moved off, Gavin pulled Sarah to him as Roger and Sally still hugging followed.

They had just finished the meal and were back in the lounge when the doorbell rang. Roger went and they heard voices in the hallway, a man shouting and Roger answering back. This went on for about ten minutes until they heard a voice clearly say,

"Get out of my way Roger, I don't want to hurt you, but I am going to see my daughter!"

next the sound of the front door slamming and footsteps coming along the hall.

"At least keep your bloody voice down, will you?" they heard Roger shout.

Janice went white and gripped Sarah's hand, Gavin stood up ready in case he needed to intervene.

Roger came in followed by a man who could be his much older brother, grey, stooping slightly and with a small thin white moustache. He blinked constantly behind his thick black rimmed glasses.

"Janice? and who's this?" He asked pointing at Sarah.

"Dad, this is Sarah, my partner." Janice said steadily.

"Your What?" he spat out.

"Dad..."

"You're Partner? another woman? What.."

"I'm gay Dad, I have been since I can remember, that's who I am, take it or leave it!" The last phrase was said with emphasis on 'leave it'.

"But... I don't... I mean, you're both so pretty and.. why?"

"Dad, I don't know, I just am! I love Sarah, she loves me! We are making our own life together. We've already been together for three years, we intend to make it a lot more." She grinned and turned to kiss Sarah's lips, Sarah reached to Janice and touched her cheek.

"But...but...I... your mother... we never... what...I..."

His head dropped and he appeared to be mumbling a prayer. Roger put his hand on his father shoulder. Roger's father's head came up and he turned to his son.

"You knew! You knew about this, and you never told us! You knew..." he said accusingly, his eyes bulging.

"Yes I did Dad, and it was precisely to avoid this kind of awkward, stupid unnecessary scene that I never said. We know your views, your bigotry, your pettiness, so we, no I decided to say nothing, I also persuaded Janice not to tell you either. After your reaction to Kenny's coming out, I knew you would never tolerate Janice and her desires and needs. You never, ever allowed anyone to voice a contrary view. You cut off your family because of Kenny's openness. You killed any spark of joy, of humanity that we had. I couldn't let you do that to Janice."

"I only tried to bring you up decently according to the laws of God and Man. I tried to protect you from the evil that stalks this world..."

"Really? Evil, are you sure? Look at Sarah, is she evil? Is she some form of devil on earth? No! She's a beautiful, loving caring woman. She loves Janice so very much you can feel it. That is a love so pure, so perfect, that despite what you say I would think God would approve. How can it be wrong to want to help, love and care so much for another human being."

"I don't know what to say, what to do, I.. I am sometimes too hasty, too quick to judge, I know that, but God will judge me on this. I did things for what I thought were the right reasons. I... I was wrong about Kenny, I know that now, but I love you and Janice. Please believe that. I am very proud of what you have achieved, I love Monica too, as if she were my own daughter, never doubt that. I need time to think, I need to really find in my heart the right answers to my torment."

"What you need Dad is to sit down with Janice and Sarah especially and get to know them, know them as they are, what they want to do together, see the love between them. You need to love your daughter and her partner, as you say you love us. Sarah is a good, kind, loving woman, open your heart Dad, let her in."

Roger pushed his father slightly, so he was forced to step forward. He reached a hand out and Sarah came forward and enfolded him in her arms. His head dropped to her shoulder and he began to shake and sob. Sarah held him tight and ran her hand across the back of his head, whispering to him and kissing his cheek, her other hand held in the small of his back keeping him close. Sally stood and wrapped herself up against Gavin, who slid his arms round her. Monica meanwhile sat with Janice and cuddled her tightly, kissing her head and murmuring in her ear.

Roger's Dad finally stopped shaking and his arms slipped round Sarah's waist, he pushed up gently until he stood with his face inches from Sarah's. He kissed her lips tenderly and hugged her tight.

"I am sorry to have been such a figure of hate. Roger is right, it is not for me to judge you and Janice, that is God's decision. I am a little embarrassed and ashamed, but I think that you are indeed a remarkable woman. If you love Janice as much as you say, she is a very lucky girl, thank you for helping me see the truth."

Kissing her again he stepped back and turned to Janice holding his arms out. Janice leapt into his arms and hugged him tightly, so tightly they heard the "oomph" as his breath was forced out of his chest. He grinned and kissed Janice's cheek and held her in his arms.

"Baby girl it is too long since this has happened, never ever let it go so long again. I love you so much, I have missed your beautiful face and the feel of your body holding me. I am a silly old man, please forgive me."

"I'll always love you Daddy, I always have, but you scare and frighten me sometimes. I wanted to tell you, I really did..."

"I know but I wouldn't have been able to cope with that then, but this is now. You and Sarah are so beautiful and you belong together too, what a fool I am."

"No Dad, you're just a bit too over principled, but you need to temper that with some of that old fashioned love and tolerance you preach."

"I know, I cast stones before thinking of my own imperfections."

Opening his arms, he gestured for Sarah, she walked back into the huddle and the three touched heads and grinned. After a few minutes he released the women and looked round the room.

"Where's Roger?"

"Out at the car, sitting with your wife." Gavin nodded to the open lounge door.

At that point they heard the front door open and close, then a shortish roundish woman bustled in and shrieked when she saw Janice. She almost flew across the room and grabbed her in a huge hug, swaying and emitting little shrieking sounds. Janice enveloped her mother in her arms and kissed the top of her head.

"Steady on Madge, you'll break the dear girl in half. You should also save some hugs for Sarah... Janice's partner." He gestured towards an amused looking Sarah. Shrieking again, Madge moved from Janice to Sarah , throwing herself into Sarah's opening arms.

"Mad! mad as a march hare, Roger, come here son."

Roger approached his father and was enveloped in a very tight man hug. Shoulders were slapped and they held each other for ages. Finally straightening he grabbed Roger's hand and pumped it vigorously.

"You have grown up to be a truly good man Roger. If I had any hand in it I would be proud of myself. Never forget though you have guts and wisdom, way beyond mine. You have made me a very proud man, you have aided, loved and protected your sister, helping to deliver her into the love and care of Sarah, that is a truly wonderful thing. Thank you."

"Ralph, you mean you're not going to disown our daughter?" Madge stared incredulously at her husband.

"Far from it Madge, I'm going to be inviting a new daughter into our house, a house where she will be welcomed and loved as if she were my own. I have been a silly old fool, and it has taken my son to show me the error of my ways."

"Hallelujah." said Madge and pulled Janice to her, so she was flanked by the lovers.

"I also have to speak to my sister and apologise for my appalling behavour towards Kenny. I will also ask her to speak to Kenny and see if I can contact him to apologise to him in person. I think it is the least I can do. We have a new priest and he is a younger worldly wise man. I have spoken at length with him. I see that God has a way to test us all and it is not up to us to make judgments on other people, I have been foolish often and I need to take my own advice."

Silence descended and they all looked and smiled at each other.

"Right, who wants a drink? I know I do, Gav can you see what everyone wants?"

"Sure, err, Madge, what do you want?"

Later as they sat in the lounge, they talked late into the night, Sarah ending up on Ralph's lap describing her childhood and how Janice made her feel. It grew later and later until it was decided that everyone should stay. Sally and Gavin had the lounge with the inflatable bed. The others took the three bedrooms upstairs. After goodnight's and hopes for a peaceful sleep the house slowly descended into quiet. Except in each room two lovers kissed and stroked and touched and made slow quiet love to each other. Finally collapsing into deep sleeps until the sun touched the house and began another day.

Gavin, wearing yesterdays boxers, passed Sarah, wearing an almost transparent thigh length nightdress, on the stairs, they "morning'd"each other and Gavin went up two stairs at a time trying to reach the bathroom. Sarah went to the kitchen to make tea for everyone. Sally wandered in, in her blouse and knickers. Sarah smiled and they hugged.

"Sleep okay?"

"Yes surprisingly, you?"

"Well for a blow up bed, it was good, I dropped off pretty quickly, Gav says he slept well too."

"Good I..."

Sarah was interrupted by two screams side by side and then laughter. They looked towards the door then grinned. They carried on making the tea.

Meanwhile upstairs, Ralph stood with the lid of the linen basket in front of him hiding his nakedness, as Janice and Monica stood red faced and laughing.

"I am so sorry, I forgot I wasn't at home, I really am sorry." He stood red faced and then grinned.

"Ralph don't worry, it's okay, but can I say I can see where Rog gets his..." she gestured at the bin lid, "...err from, very nice."

"Wow Dad, I don't think I've seen you naked since I was what three or four?"

"Not much has changed, apart from the carpets a lot grayer," he grinned.

"Well Dad, that aside you have a good figure for a man your age, not much fat at all, well done you."

"Yes Ralph, you look very handsome, you should do it more often," Monica grinned, as Janice laughed.

"Your Mother keeps me trim, she polices my diet with a rod of iron."

Without thinking he lowered the lid on the box. He glanced down and grinned again.

"Well since you've seen it, no point in trying to hide is there. Gavin are you nearly done?"

"Nearly, sorry!"

"Don't worry hun, no rush, just three of us out here bursting for a pee." Monica deadpanned.

Sarah and Sally came up the stairs with the teas they had made. Sarah didn't react to Ralph's nudity, she kissed, Monica and Janice on the cheek, then handed them each a mug of tea, she went to Ralph and kissed him on the lips, handing him a tea. Passing by Sally took the rest of the teas into Madge and said hello.

The bathroom door lock clicked and Gavin appeared, he did a double take at Ralph's nudity then grinned holding the door open.

"Go on Ralph, you'd better go first." Monica said, just as Roger appeared in the doorway, also naked.

"Morning bro. wow, you and Dad are actually really very similar," she said and winked at Monica.

Meanwhile Gavin had followed Sally and Sarah into the second bedroom, where Madge, sat up in bed holding a mug of tea, was talking to them.

"Hi Madge, sleep well?" Asked Gavin as he sat in the chair by the window. Sally passed him a mug of tea, which he gratefully began to drink.

"I was just saying to the girls how I never sleep very well, but somehow last night I managed a full eight hours, most unusual."

"Must be the company, I slept really well too, Sarah what about you?"

"Oh! yes very well thanks, but I generally always do, ask Jan, sometimes I have trouble waking up in the morning."

Ralph walked back in with a smile on his face, he skirted past everyone and went to hop into bed. Grabbing the duvet he sat awkwardly, the duvet hovered for a second before sliding onto the floor, leaving him and Madge naked on the bed.

"Thank you Ralph, now everyone can see me, well I've never been naked with anyone but you, now there are five of us privy to me!" she exclaimed but in a mocking tone.

"I wouldn't worry woman, you're the damn best looking one here." Ralph growled with a grin.

"Couldn't agree more Mother," said Roger walking in still nude.

"Nice bod," said Sarah and ran a hand up his thigh.

"Hey,put my husband down," laughed Monica, as she walked in.

"Sarah! behave yourself in front of my parents," said Janice as she walked in.

"It's purely aesthetic, not lust, I love Roger dearly, but the thought of one of those invading me is not pleasant, no matter how pretty it looks." Sarah grinned.

"I think they're lovely," said Madge, "Have you ever tried one? You might like it?" she added mischievously.

"I'll try one of those if you try one of these," Sarah said daringly as she raised the hem of her gown to her navel, opening her legs.

"Wow, that looks very pretty my dear," said Madge grinning, "but I prefer a prick to a pussy."

Ralph reddened at his wife's vulgarity, but he was grinning too.

"Don't knock it til you've tried it," teased Janice, winking at her Mother.

"Who says I haven't," Madge shot back, "You didn't invent sex or being gay my dears. It happened in our day too. As did brothers and sisters loving one another."

"Too true," Ralph said, "and you can put those eyebrows down young lady, yes we had our own experiences, so don't think we didn't."

"Wow, that's an eyeopener, care to give any details?"

"Roger, you should never ask a lady to be indiscreet, did I teach you nothing as a child?"

"I have an inquiring mind Father, which is something you did teach me."

"Touche, well for me I used to play Doctors and Nurses with my sisters. We got naked as soon as Mum and Dad left the house. Terrible I know, but it was harmless fun, and the only way to find out about girls and boys. We had no sex education programmes. Well only what we found out for ourselves."

"I used to kiss my sister, as practice for when we met boys. Sometimes it got a little heated, once or twice it got totally out of hand. Hence my comment earlier."

"This is a bit too much for me," said Gavin, and flapped his hand in front of his face.

"We had the odd bit of peeking and show and tell," said Janice grinning at Roger, he nodded and smiled.

"We were constantly barging in and out of Gavin's room, because we knew he was often naked and we liked to see what effect we had on him," Monica said as Sally laughed and nodded.

"Oh thanks, so all those skimpy bra and knicker sets were just to see if I'd get a hard-on?"

The two sisters nodded and reddened.

"Bloody hell, you minx's I'd be hard for ages and couldn't do anything about it in case you came back.." Gavin scowled then grinned.

"Sarah, do you have siblings?"

"I have an older sister, she was a teenager and I was six or seven, my parents broke up and she went to live with my Dad. So unfortunately I didn't have anything like that. But I went to an all girls school and breaks and lunchtime were interesting."

"Come on you have to say something, you can't leave it there."

"What went on Sarah?"

"I didn't know this, come on out with it!"

"Okay, God this is embarrassing!"

"God is never embarrassed, unlike us, come on I'm as intrigued as the others." Ralph said.

"Well we would have kissing contests and we would feel each others boobs, over and under our clothes."

"Ooohhh!" came collectively from the group.

"And one time at lunch.. I let a prefect put her finger... in my yoghurt."

They roared and clapped.

"Come on I'm hungry, lets wash and dress, I want breakfast." said Monica, they all agreed.

"Ugh, I'm going to have to wear my drawers again," Madge said wrinkling her nose.

"Madge, not being rude, but if your about my size, which I think you are, I have a spare pair that I brought just in case." Sarah said.

"Oh Sarah, if that's okay I'd love a clean pair of knickers to put on."

"Be right back," Sarah rose and went to the third bedroom, she returned quickly and passed a pair of pale blue panties to Madge.

"Perfect, I'll wear them then wash and return them to you."

"Don't worry, save them til we come over next, I'm quite flush with spare one's at the moment.

"Make sure you do come and stay over too," said Ralph sternly as he stood up.

Sarah walked round the bed and hugged him, she felt a stirring near he groin, she hugged tighter.

"I wouldn't stay away from you for too long Ralph, you're my favourite."

She kissed his lips tenderly, then winked, Ralph sighed and held her, kissing her back.

"Can I ask you a very personal question Sarah?"

"Course, what's up Ralph?"

"Sarah would you and Janice come to one of our church meetings and talk about being gay in today's society, the pleasure and the pain. I think you may well surprise some of our parishioners, and not just the older ones. Don't say yes or no now, think of it as a long term proposition. If and when you feel comfortable about it let me know. I also mean what I say, don't stay away too long, visit often."

Ralph kissed her again and hugged her tightly, she smiled and leaned into his shoulder.

"I will Ralph, I really will, thank you."

"Dad? can I have my girlfriend back, oh! when you're ready of course." Janice smiled at him.