Gay Anal while My Wife Watches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
384 Followers

With that she climbed on top of me. She positioned my penis to the entrance of her vagina and sat down on it. Her wet vagina enveloped my entire penis. One thing is undeniable, gay sex can't come close to comparing to that fantastic unworldly feeling of her wonderful velvety warm wet vagina enveloping my cock. She is my sexual Wonder Woman no one can compete with her.

She started moving up and down on my erect penis. Dario was laying on his back watching us, or should I say watching Lena. She reached over grabbed his newly hardening cock and said, "Time to get it up Dario", as she handed him the lubricant.

Dario said, "I heard what you want but I'm not hard enough yet. I need some help."

She said, "I can help with that. Go clean yourself and Ill see what I can do."

With that said he washed up and came back and stood at the side of the bed. He moved forward got on his knees on the bed and maneuvered his half erect cock in front of Lena's face. Still riding me, she reached up and started fondling his balls and cock. She took his cock in her hand and lean over and started licking up and down its length. She would start at his balls and lick the entire length of his cock until she got to the head of it at that point, she would envelop his cock with her mouth and suck the full-length in.

I could see her cheeks moving while his cock was in her mouth. It was still soft, so I think she was playing with it with her tongue. She was swirling his cock around inside her mouth with her tongue. After several swirls she would pull off of his cock while keeping a lot of suction on it. She would pull her head away and stretch his semi erect cock out until it popped out of her mouth with an audible noise. She would go back to licking it again seductively while staring into my eyes. She wasn't humping me anymore my cock was fully inserted into her and it felt terrific being enveloped by such a warm intoxicating place. I just laid there watching my wife suck his dick. It was extremely erotic watching it happen.

Her blow job started to work. Dario's cock was responding to her mouth and started to grow. Lena noticed the effect she had on him and took it all in her mouth. She stopped licking and just concentrated on sucking on it. He was growing inside of her mouth. She was going completely down on him right to the base of his shaft. She was bobbing her head up and down on it moving from the head of his dick right down to the pubic hair. She probably did this a half a dozen times until one time she went down on him she gagged. She did it again and gagged again. She wasn't making it to the base anymore and with each subsequent downward movement she stopped further from the base. After several more bobs she was stopping several inches short.

She said, "Your too big to go that far in, but it looks like you are ready I want you in my ass."

She started riding me again. While she was concentrating on me again Dario got behind her. He told her to lay down on top of me. She lowered herself down and we started making out. Dario positioned himself on top of Lena. He lowered down and laid on top of her. I couldn't move with his additional weight on me. He hadn't tried to insert his cock into her ass, yet he just moved his penis up and down her crease. She was moving under him feeling his cock sliding between her ass cheeks. He was kissing her neck and she turned her head and they started making out right next to my face. I saw their tongues interacting. He moved his mouth to the nape of her neck and started biting and sucking on her neck.

She was reacting to his kisses and became more animated in her movements. She started humping on my cock more forcefully. He pushed himself off of her and was sitting on us straddling both Lena and my legs. She then pushed herself to an upright position so both of them were sitting on my legs. My cock was still inside of Lena and she started grinding her pelvis into my groin. Dario reached around her slipped his hand under her top and grabbed both her breasts with each hand. He was fondling her and pinching her nipples lightly whilst he kissed the nape of her neck. She was tilting her head back and arching her back forcing her chest out to take in his caresses.

He reached down grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. She lifted her arms over her head, and he pulled her top completely off. I was looking up at my wife completely naked straddling my groin with my cock inserted in her vagina while another guy was fondling her naked breasts as he bit and suck on the nape of her neck.

She had her one arm lifted up over his head as she rubbed her hand through his hair. She was rocking on me and started to get more vigorous. Dario slid his hand from her breast down along her abdomen until he felt her pubic hair. He moved his hand further down where he easily slipped his middle finger between her wet vaginal lips and made contact with her engorged clitoris. He started rubbing her clit as she gyrated on my cock.

She reacted immediately by throwing her head back against his shoulder and giving a long moan. He continued rubbing it in motion with her movements. He slipped his index and middle finger onto her clitoris and penetrated her by wrapping his fingers over her clit and pushing it into her vagina.

My dick and two of his fingers were in her She was still moving up and down on my cock and he was moving his fingers in and out of her. When she pulled back and the head of my dick was near her opening, he would shove his fingers in deeper and play with the head of my dick which was still inserted. He would have the base of his fingers on her clitoris and he would squeeze the head of my cock between his fingers while it was in her vagina. Once she lowered down again on my cock, he would pull his finger out and rub her clitoris some more. She had another explosive orgasm and while her vagina was contracting, she gushed her vaginal juice all over my pubic hair. She was soaking wet and my cock was sliding effortlessly in her slippery hole.

She said, "I want more I want to cum with two dicks in me. I want to be filled up in both places. Dario get the lube I want you inside of me!"

She laid back down on me to expose her ass to him so he could enter her. Dario kneeled above her on the bed. He poured lube on Lena's ass and his cock. He put his finger up Lena's ass. I didn't see him do it but by her reaction I could tell he was reaming her with his fingers. She was moaning and moving her ass in a circular motion with my cock inside of her. He pulled his finger out of her and I saw him take hold of her hips with his hands after he positioned his cock at the opening of her hole.

Lena and I were holding still while he was trying to enter her. I was under her watching him moving his hips around behind her. I could feel his weight as he was trying to push is cock head into her. He pushed forward then backed off a little, he pushed forward again, and it seemed by his forward motion that it started to go in her. He backed off again but on the third push forward his cock slid deep into my wife's ass.

I knew it was all the way in because of her reaction, she groaned deeply and started moving her ass again, and I actually felt his penis move into her. I could feel his stiff cock through her vaginal wall. I felt his cock's head move along my entire shaft from the base to the head of it. Both our cocks were deep inside of her side by side with just her relatively thin vaginal wall separating them.

He stopped there for just a second, but Lena was pumping so aggressively there was no need to let her asshole adjust to his penetration. He immediately started pumping in and out of her ass and I felt his cock massaging mine through Lena's inner wall. Lena let out a loud moan and collapsed further into me. Dario laid on Lena's back but held himself up partially with his arms. I started pumping into her vigorously and Dario was pounding into her too.

We were both fucking her so forcefully that she was bouncing between us violently. She was moaning and breathing deeply. She was bucking back at our thrust with savage energy. She was going wild lost in the act of being fuck in the ass and pussy at the same time. She had her face buried in my neck. She was biting my neck and sucking on it while she was stifling her screams of erotic pleasure. She was loving every second of having two cocks buried inside of her.

The two of us fucked Lena for several minutes. We had been going at it for a while. Lena was perspiring trapped between us. Her sweat was dripping down on me. We were all expending a lot of energy. Most times it was either one or the other of us that was energetic. He would be pumping from on top of her while I rode the movement. He would tire then I took over thrusting into her. I would have to use a lot of energy to move a few inches because of both their body weights on me. I could go energetically for only about 30 seconds. I would stop and he would take over while I laid there then when he stopped, I'd start up again. We alternated like this for quite a long time. All this time Lena was moaning and groaning and trying to fuck back at us.

The warmth of her wonderful wet vagina was too much I was about to ejaculated deep inside of her. She was still humping on me hard as Dario was in her ass. I kept going and Lena kept grinding her pelvis on my pubic bone striving to get another orgasm with my cock inside of her. Dario was pounding into her relentlessly. She started to get very excited and I knew she was close again. I was raging hard and inside of her when I felt it build to the point of no return. I yelled that I was cumming and shot several loads into her. I came so hard that it felt like my balls were being sucked inside out. I nearly lost consciousness. My heart was pounding and I could feel stream after shoot along my shaft. She reacted with more energy and both Dario and I knew she was close too.

I was still hard and knew I had to make her cum. We both gathered more determination and drove for one last effort to push her over the edge. We both started heaving our pelvises into her. We were fucking her almost animal like and she was beginning to lose it. She clenched her legs together squeezing his cock in her ass while rubbing her clitoris on my shaft. She let out a tremendous moan. She came on top of me with Dario still pounding into her ass. She had about a half dozen spasms then unclenched her muscles and laid further into me.

Lena and I were done, but Dario wasn't he was still fucking her. She was exhausted and laid on top of me motionless. He kept pounding her. Her body was being jostled on top of me as he continued pumping into her ass for another couple of minutes. I could feel my cum being pushed out of her vagina by his continued penetrations and the cum was leaking onto my balls. Lena and I tried to kiss but she was being jostled too much. Our teeth bumped into each other a couple of times because he was thrusting so hard her head was moving around.

He was having his way with my wife's ass, and we both were relegated to being observers just waiting for him to finish, he started to pick up the pace. He stiffened up and jammed his cock as deep as he could into her. He groaned loudly and stopped moving his cock but just held it there deep inside of her. He quickly pulled out of her ass grabbed his cock and shot at least five separate streams of cum on my wife's back. He had hold of his cock, but he still jammed his balls forward grinding into her ass as each stream exited his shaft. Her head rocked back and forth on my chest and bumped my chin due to the rhythm his thrust. She closed her eyes and moaned deeply as he spent the last of his ejaculation on her back.

He exhaled and collapsed onto her. The weight of him and her on top of me made it difficult for me to breath. She suddenly lifted her head and looked me in the eyes as he reinserted his still hard cock back into her. We started making out as he continued to slow fuck her. He was sliding around on her due to all the cum on her back. With each movement a sodden sound emanated from them. His cock softened inside of her. He reached down and pulled it out.

He finally slid off of her. He laid next to us on the bed. Lena started grinding her pelvis onto my pubic bone and balls. Her pubic hair became saturated with my cum that leaked onto my balls and she was sliding her mound along my entire genital area.

She started kissing me again and said,

"This was incredible. I want more. Let's ask Dario to spend the weekend here, Please I want more of this. Tomorrow you can watch him fuck me, unless he can get it up a third time tonight."

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
384 Followers