Gay Bar Fantasy

Story Info
A fantasy about visiting a gay bar.
4k words
4.59
13.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I still don't have the courage to visit a gay bar myself (yet), I thought I'd write about what my fantasy would be like.

Contains tobacco, marijuana, and alcohol use.

It was one of those lonely, weekend nights, early in the evening. I had just got through a long week at work, and I needed to unwind. I felt horny on and off all day, but I was getting so sick of pleasuring myself, I was really wishing I had someone else to have some fun with.

Dating girls was alien to me at this point. I hadn't had a girlfriend in years. And most of my experiences with women never went too well, or were that fulfilling. Maybe I just hadn't met the right chick yet. I would often masturbate to pictures and videos of hot girls, lesbians and all that. But sometimes, I felt like I craved something more, something different.

I had been having bi curious urges a lot lately. Gay porn never really did it for me, but just the thought of having another guy touch me, to admire my body, like two lesbians in the porn I did watch. It drove me crazy thinking about it. I would sometimes read gay stories and experiences online. Sensual stuff, it always had my cock hard, imagining myself in the story, being seduced for my first time.

And that lonely night, I desperately wanted to explore these desires. I thought about trying a hookup app again, but my experience was bad in the past. I chatted with a few guys, but most of it was just dick pics and sex questions. Which was cool and all, but it felt too forced and didn't really interest me. I've always fantasized about the slow build up of that sexual tension, something that could happen in person, and build up. Not just a message saying, "Hey can I fuck you?"

And so, I began to google local gay bars, and found one very close to where I live. I've always had the idea of going to a gay bar, just to check it out. I could never seem to build up the courage though. But tonight was different, I was so lonely. I desperately wanted to be next to someone, to explore sexually, both of our hard cocks out, just seeing what happens. It filled my spine with tingles as I jumped into the shower, cleaning my body thoroughly.

I stepped out of the shower and checked out my body in the mirror for a minute, as I dried off my shaggy, thick brown hair. I worked out quite a bit, almost compulsively for some reason. It gave me a nice flat stomach, abs on a good day. No matter how many pushups I did though, I had a larger chest. Not man boobs, mostly muscle, but my pecs did protrude out a bit and I had large nipples. Not to mention my bubble butt and curved hips. Sometimes, I swear my body was meant to be a woman's, but decided half way to give me a cock. I checked that out too in the mirror. Cleanly shaven and looking thick. Not hard, but defintely ready to be, from all these desires in my head.

I got dressed quickly, before I changed my mind about this. I put on a pair of tight, black joggers. They were such tight pants. I never wore them around ever, but kept them around becuase of how they make my ass and long legs pop out. I always joked to myself that if I ever went to a gay bar, these would be the pants I'd wear to attract someone. I put on a tight fitting black band t-shirt and a zip up hoodie over that, unzipped.

Dressed and nearly ready to go, I sat outside of my house and smoked a bowl of weed. Not only did it calm me, it always made me super horny, and both of those combined would be exactly what I needed to kill any final doubts about going.

I let the weed taper off a bit before driving, and then headed out to the bar, following the route on phone's gps. Pulling in the parking lot, I sat and smoked half of a cigarette. I let the smoke fill my mouth, sensually smoking as I prepared to walk inside. I wasn't scared at all surprisingly, just horny. And ready. Too horny maybe, my cock had begun to swell as I stepped out of my car. Luckily, my pants were so tight, they kept it held against me. But you could definitely see the bulge in my pants as I approached the door, walking into the dimly lit bar.

I quickly sat down at the main bar in front of me, and looked around slightly, checking out the atmosphere. There was a dance floor with music blaring and guys dancing, some of them with their hands all over each other. There was mostly guys everywhere, talking, dancing, some close together and touching. I took a deep breath to (unsuccessfully) calm myself and turned back to the bar.

A bartender spotted me and made his way over towards me. He was wearing a tiny shirt that exposed his stomach, and I did my best not to stare at his rippling abs as he greeted me.

"Hey," he said, smiling, leaning towards me casually. "Can I get ya anything?"

I answered, slowly, a bit nervously too, the realization of what I was doing finally hitting me.

"I, I'll have an IPA please," I managed to mutter out.

He smiled. "You got it buddy. Be right back with that." And he walked away. I was thinking how an IPA would be perfect. It's strong so I'd be buzzed quick. But it's just one beer. If I needed to, I could sip some water, sober up quickly and leave.

As I was thinking this, I saw a guy out of the corner of my eye staring at me. He was standing with some people, but his eyes were defintely on me as he talked with them. I was too nervous to smile or even do anything. I turned back towards the bar, softly biting my lip.

The bartender returned and handed me my beer. I reached out for it, and he defintely stroked my hand slightly as I took the beer. It made me blush. I felt a little giddy.

"That'll be five dollars sweetie," he said, smiling still. Wow, a guy just called me sweetie. A hot one too. My cock pulsed a bit as I started to reach down, towards my wallet to pay. But just then, a hand reached in front of me, and landed on the bar.

"Actually, I'll take care of that." I turned towards the voice. It was the same guy who was just staring at me. He looked so much more handsome up close. His thick jawline, short black hair. He had a jacket over his shirt, but I could still make out strong, defined shoulders. This guy was ripped.

"Oh, ok," The bartender smiled at the man, taking a ten dollar bill from him. "Oh for me? Wow, thank you!" He took the ten and bounced away, towards the cash register.

It dawned on me that someone had just paid for my drink. I never thought this would happen, from another guy much less. Without asking for an invite, he straddled the stool next to me, sitting so close that his leg touched mine. I thought about moving slightly, but I didnt. I just sat there and let it happen, his leg pushing against mine.

"Hey, I'm Mike," he said, in a manly, soothing voice, a different tone than he just had with the bartender. He held out his hand for me to shake it.

I forgot how to act for a moment, before extending my hand and feeling him grasp it. He held my hand tightly as we shook, only for a few seconds but it felt like an eternity.

"Hi, I'm T-Tyler," I said to him, my once deep voice sounding strangely high pitched and squeaky now. He laughed slightly and rested his hands back on the bar, his one hand gripping (what looked like) a mixed drink.

"New here?" he asked, lifting his drink to his mouth and sucking on the straw. God, he had thick lips.

"Yeah, you can tell?" I asked, also sipping on my beer. Wow, it tasted so cold and refreshing right now.

"Oh yeah," he smiled. "Not that I come to these places often. Just a thing with some mutual friends. And I happen to be gay, so." He laughed again.

I laughed too, taking another sip from my beer, feeling my cock continue to pulse in my tight pants.

"No need to be nervous or anything, we're all here for the same thing." And when he said this, he brought his hand down, plafully patting my leg, then giving it a squeeze, up above my knee.

His hand on my leg sent shivers down my back. He was just a few inches from my hardening cock. Oh god.

"That's good," was all I could think to say, my eyes going from him, back to the bar. His hand lingered on my leg for a few more seconds before he took it off, our legs still touching, sort of rubbing together now as he moved around in his bar stool.

"How's your drink, cutie?" He asked me, sipping on his mixed drink. C-cutie?? Oh gosh. That was two compliments now, from two different guys. Nothing like this had ever happened to me. My cock began to swell from all the attention.

"Its... so good," I said, bringing it to my lips and gulping down more of the frothy beer. We both sat there for a few more seconds, just sipping our drinks, feeling the tension between us.

"You smoke, by chance?" he asked, pulling a pack of cigarettes from his jacket.

"Yeah, unfortunately," I joked, pulling out a pack of smokes as well.

"Well come on then, bring your drink. Let's go to the patio. I really need a smoke, for some reason," and he laughed, taking my hand in his, leading me away from the bar. I couldn't believe it. He only held onto my hand for a short while, leading me in the right direction, but it felt incredible, sparks flying in my head from something as small as my hand being touched. God, I was more sensitive than I realized.

We had to make our way past the dance floor to get to the patio. I turned my head for a second, but it seemed like every guy who was dancing was being groped, or groping. The dancing was hot, and close up. I didn't want to stare, so I quickly looked away, back towards Mike.

"Hot dancing huh? We should totally hit the dance floor once we finish these," he said, shaking his drink.

"Dancing? I'm not a good dancer, I don't think. I've never really tried before."

"Oh, it's not so much about dancing," he said, smiling at me, getting so close that I felt his breath on my face. "Here, it's just more about being close." And with that, he walked out onto the patio, me following close behind.

There were other people (pretty much guys) out here, smoking, talking, and drinking. The warm, breezy summer night felt nice as we found two patio seats, a little out of the way of everyone, and sat down. Mike lit up a cigarette and watched me sparking up my half cigarette from earlier.

"So, how's your first time going, having fun so far?" He asked me, scooting his chair right up beside me, our legs rubbing together again.

"Ha, yes, I would say so," was all I could think to say. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw two guys sitting in patio chairs just like us. They both held drinks, but they were much closer than Mike and I, practically sitting on top of each other.

"That's good," Mike said, his hand coming back down and resting above my knee, softly squeezing. "I really hope I can show you a good time while you're here." I laughed nervously again, it was helping me cope with the insane pleasure I was already feeling, I could feel my boxers getting sticky with my precum.

"You already are," I said, sort of regretting it, thinking it sounded cheesy. But Mike just smiled, squeezing my leg again as we puffed on our cigarettes. Suddenly, my eyes caught the two other guys again, only this time they weren't talking with each other any more. They were full blown making out, both of their tongues extending and disappearing in each other's mouth. Mike noticed me looking and turned around, checking out the scene as well.

"Wow, they're really going at it, huh?" He asked, turning back to me, his eyes going up and down my body now. I looked back at Mike, but kept glancing at these guys. I'd never seen something so erotic in public before. Kissing was a huge fantasy of mine, I imagined how those two guys could be Mike and I. We could kiss, just like that. The thought made my cock swell again, the beer hitting me more now.

"Yeah, th-they are..." I said, smiling at Mike, watching his gaze go from my eyes, down to my lips.

"Have you ever..." he asked.

"No," I said, almost reading his mind, "I've never kissed another guy before."

"Want to?" He asked, leaning close to me in his patio chair.

Before I could say yes, he lightly grabbed the top of my shirt and pulled me towards him, our lips meeting. His lips felt so full and wet against mine. We pressed our lips deeply together, before I felt Mike's tongue rubbing against my lips, begging me to open my mouth. I made a low moaning noise and opened my mouth, feeling his wet tongue slide inside. And slowly, our tongues rubbed together, Mike making low 'mmm' noises as we started to make out.

I had never kissed a guy before. I had kissed a few girls, made out with them, but nothing had ever been this electrifying. Time seemed to slow down as we rubbed our tongues together, Mike begin softly sucking on my bottom lip.

"You have such hot lips," he said to me. I made a little squeak of approval, as I felt his tongue running against my lips again, before sliding in. We made out slowly again, taking our time to rub and suck on each other's tongue. My cock was painfully hard now, a giant bulge forming in my pants as we kissed.

Mike broke the kiss, leaving me nearly stunned in pleasure, my lips wet with his saliva. He took another long sip, finishing his drink and smiled at me.

"How was that?" He asked. I snapped back to reality, gulping down more of my beer, finishing the last of it as I gathered my thoughts to answer him.

"So hot," I practically moaned out to him.

He smiled. "Good." And stood up. I was nearly eye level with his crotch. He was hard also, I could see the outline of his cock in his jeans. Tight jeans, so tight that I could even see a little wet spot. He was dripping precum now, just like me. He took my hand and lifted me up towards him. He pulled me against him and rested his hands on my lower back.

"How about that dance now?" he asked, so close to my face. I wanted to kiss him again, but it seemed like he was leading our actions for now.

"Sure," I said immediately. I didn't care about dancing, but if it meant being this close to Mike, I was in.

We walked back inside, and went to the dance floor, which was close to the patio. And good thing too, because we were both sporting hard bulges, and I wasn't sure how people here would react, all though most of them seemed to be in the same position. The music was thumping, some electronic dance stuff as Mike pulled me close to him. He took hold of my hips and pulled me close. I could feel his erection in his pants, it was rubbing against mine as we began to dance. It made me moan.

"You're so hot," Mike whispered to me, his hands sliding around to my back.

"Oh, fuck. So are you," for some reason we were both whispering to each other now. We didn't dance much, just rubbed together, somewhat to the beat of the music. I could feel his cock pulsing as it rubbed against mine, both of us moving back and forth, attempting to hump each other through our clothes.

"Mmmm," Mike groaned into my ear as his hands slid down my back, grabbing my butt. He squeezed and groped my butt softly, a feeling I had been wanting for such a long time, just to feel a guy's hands on my ass, caressing me. I moaned again, into Mike's ear, approving of this. He squeezed my ass with passion as I straddled against him, feeling his cock thrusting against me, wishing it was out of his pants right now.

Mike turned me around and began to dance behind me, his cock resting against my ass. I could feel it throbbing, ready to burst out of his jeans as he rubbed it between my ass cheeks, breathing down my neck, hot, hot air.

I kept making little noises, not really moans but puffs of air, like pleasure escaping my mouth, because it needed to go somewhere. This was so hot, so new to me. I pressed my ass back against Mike's bulge, feeling his hands slide up the front of me. He went under my shirt, rubbing the bottom of my abs as he gently humped me from behind, moaning and whispering in my ear.

"I want you so fucking bad, you're so sexy." I just moaned in approval, as I felt his tongue rubbing against my ear, against the top of my neck. I somehow managed to break the pleasure for a second, and looked around. People were staring at us. Not in a bad way, but it made me blush, all of this attention on me, I wasn't used to it. It's like Mike read my mind, because he turned me back towards him, gripping my little hips with his strong hands.

"Want to go back to my place? That is, if you're good to drive. Or I can drive you, it's right down the road."

I had been here a while, I just had the one drink. And Mike seemed mostly sober, maybe drunk on this lust, the same way that I was feeling. But it seemed like a good idea. Either that or he was going to fuck me on this dance floor, in front of everyone, and I don't know if I was quite ready for that yet.

"Yes, p-please," I said, almost begging. Mike smiled and we headed towards the door, his hand kept squeezing and cupping my ass. My cock was throbbing, my pants tenting, but I didn't care anymore. I was horny as hell, everyone who saw would just have to deal with it. I was in pure bliss.

Mike got into his car and I got into mine, following behind him. I was so horny, I had to really focus to drive safely. I kept touching my cock as I drove behind him, and I was imagining him doing the same, both of us ready to explore each other. Mike pulled into a nice looking house and I parked behind him, following him up to the door.

"Hey, missed you," Mike said teasingly, fumbling with is keys and inserting them into the door. I laughed, following him into his home.

I didn't even have time to look around. Mike turned towards me and pressed me against the wall, our lips meeting again. We made out slowly once more, our tongues teasing each other as Mike lifted my shirt off. His hands began to roam up my stomach and chest, touching my sensitive body as I moaned into his mouth.

"Holy shit," I said, gasping for air in between kisses. Mike smiled, sliding his own shirt off as well. I looked over his hot body, admiring his broad chest and flat stomach, my hands reaching out to feel him up as well. As I did this, he slid my pants down from behind, just enough to expose my ass. I gasped in joy, as he pressed me against the wall again, this time his hands were on my naked ass, squeezing it, pulling my cheeks apart and back together.

"I love your cute little ass," he said, before his tongue slid down the side of my neck, kissing softly, gently. Both of us were thrusting together again. Mike unzipped his pants, freeing his massive cock. I looked down and moaned at the sight of it. It was so large and wet, covered in his precum. He slid it against my body, his precum sticking to my abs and stomach as he humped against me.

I could barely breathe, I was so turned on, loving how he humped against me, knowing he wanted my body like this. He slid his hands down my ass, pulling my pants lower, my cock shooting out, hard as a rock. He looked down and smiled, his hand sliding down my abs, grabbing my cock in his hand.

"Mmm, so hard, aren't you?" He whispered to me, his large hand running up and down my shaft. I gripped the wall behind me, trying to keep my balance. I was so turned on and hot, close to cumming as he stroked me gently. I didn't even respond, I just reached out and gripped his cock, matching his rhythm as we began jerk each other off.

"Mmm, fuck yeah," Mike responded, grunting. He had to lean against me. It was so hot to see this strong guy nearly falling over from my touches, both of us so incredibly hard for one another. And all you could hear was Mike's grunting and my soft, moaning as we jerked each other off like that. Mike cupped and caressed my balls, and I did the same to him, sliding up his shaft, appreciating how hard and soft it felt at the same time.

Mike was the first to cum. He made a loud groan and I could feel his cock swelling, and then the sensation of his warm cum hitting my stomach. I moaned at this, it only made me harder as Mike struggled to jerk me off still, the orgasm overtaking him. But he held on to my shaft, gently stroking as I writhed and wiggled against the wall. And soon after Mike, I too was cumming, moaning and shooting cum down Mike's arm.

12