Gay BBC Forces White Guy Ch. 05

Story Info
The Story of Joe and the Ebony Siblings continues.
3.7k words
4.67
21.4k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people involved are 18 years or older.

Also, my stories often contain male on male action in various forms, including ass to mouth. As well as instances of incest. So if it's not your thing, you've been warned.

Brief recap of Chapter 01: Bruce, a gay black man cornered and gave the 18 year old an amazing blow job, somewhat against his will.

Chapter 02: the second meeting between Bruce and Joe with an unexpected witness.

Chapter 03 & 04: the next events that changed everything.

To better understand this chapter please read the first four.

Please send any and all feedback or criticism, including your thoughts on what has transpired.

The three of them sat on the couch, all three with some degree of anal discomfort. All were trying to wrap their heads around what happened and what would happen going forward.

Joe had a tight grip on Bruce's big black cock and was stroking it firmly as it throbbed. Bruce had his dark hand filled with white cock doing the same. Brenda watched deeply aroused, still somewhat regretting the blue pills she put in Joe's drink. With her big brother home with his 12 incher, she was going to be sore for a week after the next 24 hours or so.

Unable to take it anymore, Brenda got on her knees on the floor between the ebony and ivory specimens. Starting with her brother's cock, she slowly took every inch of his black python balls deep in her throat. Then she did the same with the fat white cock.

Bruce, as he watched his baby sister deep throat the teen's cock, had a little bit of jealousy. Which led him to formulate a plan, based on previous conversations with Brenda. But that would like to have to wait until tomorrow, so he would have to share Joe tonight. As the white cock head popped out of his sister's mouth, Bruce grabbed a handful of his sister's hair, holding her in place. He stood up and slammed his length into his sister's throat. After a couple aggressive thrusts, he held himself balls deep in her throat.

He grabbed the white boy by his hair and sat him next to his sister. He pulled his rock hard cock out of his sister's throat, then he stuck it in the teens throat in deep and deliberate thrusts. After a few thrusts it was his baby sister's throat's turn.

His mouth and throat empty, Joe watched Bruce's big black cock stretch the ebony queen's throat. Without any prompting he got behind the black man, and began sucking on his huge nut sack. Then he did something he never dreamed of, he began to lick his ass hole. This drove Bruce crazy, and caused him further down Brenda's throat. Seconds later Bruce shot his load into his sister's stomach, given how far his cock was in her throat.

Jaylin, a heavy chested tight bodied girl, just turned 18 year old, who was all of 4'11", was drifting off to sleep. She was wishing she made plans with Joe tonight. Instead, she would have to wait until Sunday to see him and get some of that big cock he was packing. Being that she was home alone tonight, she was laying in bed naked. The thought of Joe's cock had her left hand roughly playing with her left nipple. Her right hand went from rubbing her clit, to rubbing her now soaking wet slit and down to her puckered ass hole. In the mood for a little pain with her pleasure tonight she stopped there and used a pair of fingers to first caress then to penetrate her white ass hole.

After making herself cum twice from finger fucking her own ass, she drifted off to sleep. She was gonna call Joe in the morning, she needed his cock and couldn't wait until Sunday.

After filling his sister's mouth, Bruce decided to take a shower and just maybe try to get some sleep, formulating his plan.

Brenda was still sitting on the floor in front of the couch, catching her breath from Bruce's big black cock's oral assault on her throat. The white teen was sitting on the couch watching the beautiful black woman before him. His cock was rock hard and twitching and he wasn't even touching it. He wanted more and more of her, every one of her chocolate holes over and over. Knowing it would be a regular thing from now on. He was excited that her perfect, thick body and her brother's cock, ass and mouth as well were his for the weekend, except Sunday, when he was to meet Jaylin and her tight holes. He almost wished... he lost his train of thought when he felt weight on his lap and the warm wetness in his cock, as Brenda got on top of his cock. He opened his eyes and was welcomed by the sight of two big black fun bags bouncing in his face.

Bruce came out of the shower and made his way to his room. The sight of his sister riding that white teenage cock got his own monster cock once again fully erect. But he had to do one thing before deciding whether he wanted to rejoin them or not. After finding what he was looking for, Joe's phone. He found Jaylin's name and sent the following message, "I can't wait until Sunday to feel you. You should come meet up with me and my friends tomorrow. Hit me back when you get this."

Bruce with his throbbing cock leading the way, got. back just in time to witness his sister cum hard on the white cock she was riding. After her climax subsided, she got off Joe's lap, Bruce took her spot in his lap. Taking the white length in his not so tight ass. He rode it harder than Brenda had.

After coming back from what seemed like the longest piss of her life, Brenda rejoined the men. More specifically she took her brother's cock balls deep in her throat. This allowed him to fuck her throat while he rode the teen's cock. The harder he took it, the harder he fucked his sister's mouth.

Joe filled Bruce's ass with cum, but he remained rock hard, and the black man kept on riding. Bruce filled his sister's mouth twice more before his big black cock began to deflate.

Once her brother's cock was soft, Brenda bent further down and began to lick the white teen's ass hole. Bruce, although still enjoying riding the fat white cock, decided he was going to tap out and go to bed, leaving the other two to continue.

Once Bruce got up and before he even made it to his room, the white teenager bent Brenda over the couch and was fucking her pussy with deep deliberate strokes. As he fucked her, he grabbed two handfuls of her big black ass. He couldn't resist the puckered brown eye staring up at him. He pulled out of her soaking wet pussy and buried his length in her ass and pounded away. He took turns with her holes as his cum began to boil in his balls. Right before he shot deep inside her ass, he pulled out. He walked to the other side of the couch, grabbed a handful of her hair and stroked inches from her face. He put the head in her mouth just past her lips and filled her mouth with shot after shot, which he counted eight of.

The two of them sprawled out next to each other and drifted off to sleep.

Joe awoke, still rock hard but he was alone on the couch. He got up and followed the skin slapping and the female moans coming from Bruce's bedroom. He saw the familiar sight of Bruce's big black cock pounding Brenda's magnificent big black asshole with aggression and determination. And the ebony goddess was loving it.

Jaylin woke up after a solid night's sleep after making herself cum twice before drifting off to sleep thinking about Joe and his amazing cock. Her teen pussy was soaking wet, as she reached for the phone and read the message. She replied tell me where and I'll be there. And she got up and went to shower.

Joe stood in the doorway watching the siblings fuck. He was slowly stroking his cock. He heard his phone go off in the next room. He went to grab it. He saw the message from Jaylin and also messages from him that he didn't recall sending. But he liked the idea of not having to wait until Sunday to feel her tight pussy squeezing his cock. If either Bruce or Brenda sent the message they wanted her to come join them. Joe responded with the address and told her to wear something extra sexy for him. He said his phone was dying so come ASAP and that he couldn't wait to see her. He put his phone down and went back to watch the anal assault next door.

The big chested white teen read the message after she got out of the shower. She picked out a mini skirt and a tight tank top with nothing underneath and made her way to the address that Joe sent.

After he watched from the doorway for another minute he couldn't resist any longer. He entered the room, He walked in front of Brenda and fed the length of his white manhood into her throat. Bruce after a few minutes pulled out of his sister's ass and shot his load on her ass and up her back. He left the room. Joe filled Brenda's mouth with his cum, two minutes later. She swallowed and they both made their way to the kitchen for some much needed coffee.

The trio sat naked on the couch drinking their coffee. Joe and Bruce's cocks were both still at full attention. The three of them took turns taking a shower. Joe went first, followed by Bruce. The two men sat and drank another cup of coffee, while Brenda took her shower. On the tv screen when Bruce turned it on was a white man. He was on his knees surrounded by eight naked black men, each with a massive cock. They were taking turns with his mouth.

As they watched, Bruce's black hand began to stroke the white teen's cock slowly. In turn Joe's white hand wrapped around the big black cock next to him. The black man got on his hands and knees in front of Joe. He sucked on the white balls. Then his tongue licked up the shaft. Once he got to the mushroom head he licked it before taking it into his mouth. He continued to suck just the head slowly as he slowly stroked the rest of Joe's cock with his right hand. His left middle finger began to tickle Joe's puckered sphincter. As he continued to suck the head, his finger penetrated the teen's ass.

Brenda returned naked to the living room after her shower. She grabbed her second cup of coffee and she refilled the guys' cups as well, adding her blue powder to both. She drank her unspiked coffee and watched the sex show before her from the kitchen.

She watched as her brother fingered the white ass and sucked it slowly. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was soaked, and she hasn't touched either. She was startled by a knock on the door. She got up to answer it. Bruce removed his mouth from the white cock but continued to slowly stroke it and his finger continued to fuck Joe's ass. Through the peephole, Brenda saw a short big chested white girl, her pussy instantly got even wetter. She opened the door enough to peek her head out and asked, "Can I help you?"

Jaylin had spent a good five minutes on the doorstep before she got up the courage to knock. When the black woman answered she thought she had the wrong place. "I'm looking for my boyfriend Joe, he texted me the address and said to meet him here and to hang out with him and his friends."

The words sent Brenda's pussy juice dripping down her legs. She said, "He's here. He's hanging out with my brother." She opened the door and let the girl in.

Jaylin was shocked to see the black woman was naked. She couldn't take her eyes off of her thick, dark skinned body. She always thought her own tits were amazing, but the big black ones before get may have been the best she had ever seen. As the naked black woman shut the door behind her, the white teen's eyes found a big black man on his knee in front of a white guy on the couch. It was then that Joe turned around. He said, "I was hoping you got my message." He introduced Bruce and Brenda. He motioned for her to come closer.

Jaylin as she got closer saw the black man had her boyfriend's cock in his hand. Joe pulled her down to kiss him. As she broke the kiss she realized that the black man was sucking Joe's cock. She was weirded out but then she began to get aroused. She leaned down to kiss him again.

Brenda watched the tight skirt ride up the white girls' ass as she kissed her boyfriend. She pulled it up the rest of the way. The tight ass and pussy were so inviting. Brenda got down on her knees and began to lick the girls pussy.

Before she could react to her skirt being pulled up, Jaylin felt a tongue on her pussy. She broke the kiss and moaned, as she watched her boyfriend get head from a black man, while a black woman licked her pussy and occasionally her ass.

Bruce stopped sucking Joe's cock. He saw the white girls' eyes locked on his. He stood up, her eyes still following his. He stroked his monster cock slowly. He looked down at it and her eyes followed. He watched hers get wide when she saw his size. When he got up on the couch and fed it into Joe's mouth, just inches from her face, she never took her eyes off of it.

She couldn't believe the size of the black man's cock. She also couldn't believe her boyfriend was sucking it, and with ease. And the way the woman eating her pussy was well on her way to making her cum a third time had her reeling. When the black man removed his cock from her boyfriend's mouth and throat and pressed it against her lips, she kept her lips tightly shut. The monster cock slapped her cheeks. Bruce continued to press the cockhead against her lips. After growing impatient, the black man squeezed the 18 years old's nose, as she opened her mouth to breathe, he forced a third of his cock in her mouth. Defeated and disappointed that she was being forced to suck her first black cock. Her mother had warned her about big, black cock. Once you have your first you always crave it. In no time the teen offered no resistance when he pushed the fat head into her throat and half of the thick shaft was in her mouth. She couldn't breath with no space for air.

Joe watched Bruce push his cock into Jaylin's mouth, a mouth his own cock knew very well. He knew how tight it was around his cock and how she struggled to take him that first time. He also knew the black man, with his even bigger man meat, was enjoying it even more. Joe ripped his girlfriend's tank top with both hands freeing her big fun bags. He inched closer so he could suck on the big nipples.

Brenda couldn't get enough of this girl's tasty pussy. She impressed herself with the amount of times she was able to make the white girl cum. She took a break to stand up and see what was going on, on the couch. She was enamoured watching her brother force feed the white girl his huge cock. She also watched her big breasts, being sucked aggressively by Joe.

After taking in the erotic sight on the couch, she got back behind the girl. But this time she changed course and began to penetrate her white ass with her tongue. She felt the clenching of the cheeks as the teen faintly tried to put up a fight.

Bruce kept forcing more of his 12 inch rod into the tiny girl's tiny mouth to where he had all but an inch coated with her saliva. On his next thrust his massive black balls were resting on the girls chin. Her throat was bulging from his massive girth. After achieving his goal of bottoming out in her throat he withdrew his cock completely and got off the couch.

Joe, once Bruce got up, got up himself, because he wanted to have a go at Jaylin's hot mouth. He was more aggressive with her mouth and throat than he ever had been before.

Jaylin felt hornier than she ever had. Between getting her pussy and ass crack licked and sucked by the sexy black woman, Joe's cock using her mouth like he normally did her pussy, and Bruce watching her slowly stroking his monster cock off to her side. As much as she was unwilling at first to take her first black cock in her mouth she found herself wanting more of it, proving her mother was right.

Brenda as much as she was enjoying turning out the white teen, by licking her pussy and ass hole, needed cock. She got up and got on her knees in front of her brother. She expertly deepthroated his cock, to the envy of the white girl.

Joe shot his load down his girlfriend's throat. He pulled his still rock hard cock from her mouth and sat down on the couch.

Jaylin on wobbly legs made her way around the couch and sat next to Joe. Together they watched the dark skinned siblings. Joe caressed her mammoth jugs and she stroked his erection. Joe made the formal introductions. And he gave a little back story of the first time Bruce sucked his cock. How he sucked Bruce's cock and his escapades with Brenda and the both of them.

Bruce, although he was enjoying the blow job from his little sister, was formulating his next move. As he watched Joe molest the white girl's big tits and her stroking his cock. When the white couple started kissing passionately, Bruce pounced. He withdrew his cock from his sister's expert mouth. He got between the white teen's legs. He began to rub the fat head of his cock up and down her tiny pussy lips. Slowly penetrating her opening.

Jaylin felt something being forced into her pussy but she didn't break the kiss. Not until she felt her legs spread and put on Bruce's shoulders, did she break her lip lock with Joe. As she looked down the black man fed half of his length into her. As wet as her pussy was, it did nothing to ease the stretching of her walls around the monster cock that was pushing inside.

After watching her brother begin to fill the teen's tight pussy, Brenda got on the couch, straddled the white girl's face and sat her pussy down on her face.

Although she had never eaten pussy before, Jaylin knew she would do her best to make the black woman feel as good as she had made her feel. That distracted her from the fact that the black cock was all but two inches from being balls deep in her pussy.

Joe never realized how much he would enjoy watching his girlfriend be sandwiched between the ebony duo. The fact that she was on the verge of taking all of Bruce's length was unbearable. Stroking himself wasn't enough. He got behind the black man and in one stroke was balls deep in the black man's ass.

Jaylin felt the humongous black balls resting on her puckered asshole. As the pussy that was sitting on her face moved, she realized Joe was fucking the burly black man up the ass. Then her vision went dark as once again the delicious black pussy was back on her pretty little mouth, only this time her nose was lined up with the black woman's ass hole. As she went back to eating the woman's pussy, the black cock began sawing in and out of her pussy violently, balls deep on every thrust. She was on the verge of cumming. A mind blowing climax hit her when she felt her clitoris being sucked on by Brenda.

After remaining balls deep in her pussy as she rode her climax, Bruce pulled his twelve inches from her once tight pussy, never allowing the white cock out of his ass. Brenda knew what Bruce wanted and got off the girl's face and sat on the back of the couch. She helped her brother flip the white girl like a rag doll. Brenda pulled the girl's face back to her pussy. Bruce grabbed an ass cheek in each of his big hands and pounded his cock into her pussy. Gripping her ass he fucked her as hard as he could. As his cock stretched and tore in and out of her pussy, his big balls slapped her clit. He made her pussy cum two more times.

Brenda came twice all over the teen's face. Joe filled Bruce's ass with a big thick load. The both disengaged from the sex train and took a breather as they watched Bruce's continued assault.

Bruce said, "I'm gonna fill that white pussy full of my seed". As the words registered Jaylin came all over his big cock again, then she felt him pump shot after shot into what felt like her stomach. She felt empty when he finally pulled out of her. He spun her around and put the head of his cock in her mouth. To her surprise, he immediately shot three more ropes of jizz onto her tongue. She had never tasted man juice that tasted so good, again remembering what her mom had said to her many times. She was sore and exhausted but wanted more of Brenda's black pussy and more of the pair of cocks, the black one more so.

12