Gay Brother in-Law Moves In

Story Info
Wife suggest brother helps out when she doesn't feel well.
2.7k words
35.2k
40
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I married Donna 28 years ago, we have always got along well and the sex life has been fairly good. She doesn't get real creative when we have sex, but she does her best to please me. Although there are times when I end up taking care of things myself, as she doesn't feel well often.

Donna's brother Dan is a gay man who after recently left his long-term partner lost a high paying job and had to settle for a lesser paying on. He was struggling financially, and with our kids are grown and out of the house, and we have plenty of room so we invited Dan to move in with us until he could get back on his feet.

Dan and I have always gotten along, and I was happy to help him out in his time of need. It did take a little getting use to having another person in the house, but as time passed we all settled into a good routine.

Donna was going through a rough spell with her pain in the back and had no appetite for sex. I really tried not to bother her too often about it but sometimes I just wanted to beg for her to take care of me one way or another. On one such night, I was asking for a little relief and she told me sorry, she just wasn't up to it.

Then she got real quiet for a minute, and looked at me and said why don't you see if Dan would be interested giving you a blow job or something when I'm not up to it? You know he isn't seeing anybody, and I'm sure he is lonely too, maybe you two could have fun once in a while when I'm not up to it.

You know, if you closed your eyes, I bet you couldn't tell if it was a woman or a man sucking you Donna continued. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My wife was encouraging me to have gay sex with her brother. So let me get this straight, you are telling me since you don't feel like having sex, I should find another person to do it in your place?

No! Donna responded, not just anybody! But if my gay brother in my own house helped you out when I don't feel up to it, I would be OK with that. Think about it, I wouldn't feel guilty for not pleasing you, you would get some relief, and it might be fun for Dan she said. It might be a win, win, win situation she commented. I don't know, let me think about it was all I said.

I've never longed to have sex with another guy, but I would love to receive a good blowjob. My wife does a good job, but as soon as I get hard, she tells me I'm too large for her mouth and stops sucking. There have been a few times, when I'm ready to shoot my load before getting fully hard but she has made it clear she doesn't want me to cum in her mouth. I know just because Dan is Gay, doesn't mean he would automatically want to blow me, or let me cum in his mouth but the idea was beginning to get interesting.

I knew I wasn't getting anything from my wife tonight, so I decided while she was laying in bed watching TV I would go down to the basement and take care of things myself. I have an old computer down there, that sometimes I use it to watch porn and masturbate when Donna isn't up to having sex. I don't think Donna realizes I do this, I normally tell her I'm going to watch some TV and she is sound asleep by the time I come to bed.

Settling into the old sofa in the basement, I turned on the latop computer and searched for some porn. Normally I enjoy watching a mature 3somes, people around my age, that just seems more realistic.

But, tonight, I couldn't get Donna's comments out of my head about having sex with her brother, so I found some gay porn and started how it would feel to have Dan's lips wrapped around my dick. Would he let me cum in his mouth I wondered?

As I leaned back on the couch and stroked myself watching one guy receive a blowjob from another I really warmed up to the idea of Dan sucking me off. I just didn't know if he would be interested in having sex with his sister's husband, I didn't just want to walk up to him and say hey, since your gay would you give me a blowjob?

I decided not to pursue Donna's idea, and things continued on as they had in the past for a couple of weeks. Then one Saturday morning, Donna had left early to go with a girlfriend on a day trip and I was getting cleaned up for the day. I'm still kind of use to it just being Donna and myself around the house so I didn't bother to close the bathroom door when I showered. After emerging from the shower, I was standing on the rug next to the tub facing the door with the towel over my head drying my hair.

As I pulled the towel away from my head to dry the rest of my body, I happened to look up and there was Dan standing in the hallway in front of the open door looking at me. I could tell he was checking me out.

For a second he didn't realize I saw him looking me. As our eyes eventually locked, he turned red in the face, and said oh man I'm sorry. I cut him off and told him not to worry about it and I should have closed the door.

I really hadn't planned this, but decided now was a good time to test the waters. I told him it was actually kind of nice to have someone interested in my body for a change. Dan got a confused look on his face. You know Donna doesn't feel well often, with her back pain. She does enjoy sex, but just doesn't feel up to it often I continued. It just kind of makes a guy feel not wanted.

Actually, a couple of weeks ago, she suggested that I see if you would be interested in helping me out every so often when she wasn't up to it. Really? Dan responded. Yes she was thinking it would work out all the way around, that she wouldn't feel guilty for telling me no, and it would give us both an outlet.

Wow, remind me to thank my sis for that Dan said. Dan was kind of thinking out loud, it has been a while since I've been with Brad (his partner). In a soft low voice, almost afraid to ask, Dan said would you like to come to my room for a little while? I just nodded my head up and down in an affirmative sign. With a smile on Dan's face, he turned and started walking to his room.

There I was naked, still partially wet walking through the house to Dan's room which is at the other end of the house. I'm not sure what I was thinking, I was excited about getting a blowjob, but also nervous. Here I was, about to have sex with my wife's brother in our own house. I guess I did have Donna's blessing on this, but still, I was just glad she wasn't home at the time.

I followed Dan into the room, and closed the door behind me. Dropping the towel I stood there fully exposed for him to fest his eyes on. It was exciting to watch Dan shed his clothes, and pull down the bed covers.

As Dan climbed onto the bed with me he said, relax he said we won't do anything you are not comfortable with we can take things slow if you like. I started to tell him how I was hoping for a good blowjob. I really don't want to talk a lot about your sister right now, but her mouth gets tired quickly when she does this, and I've never finished in her mouth.

Dan smiled, and said well lets see what we can do about that, just lay back, relax, and let me do the work. And with that, he moved between my open legs. I could feel his warm breath on my shaved balls, and could hear him rubbing his hand together to warm them up before his fingertips began to lightly trace the length of the underside of my dick, down and around my balls then back up again.

After spending time lightly touching me, I felt his mouth come down, and without the help of a hand he sucked me up into his waiting mouth. Dan had the nicest, smooth, warm, slick, wet mouth I have ever been in. Being nervous, I was still smaller and soft. Dan was easily able to take me all the way into the root of my cock, I could feel his nose pressing into my trimmed pubic hair.

As I laid back and enjoyed the sensation of his talents working on my member, I thought how lucky I was to have a wife who (at least for now) endorsed this activity. Dan's wonderful wet, warm mouth kept slowly positioning up and down on my growing, and hardening shaft. I could feel his lips lightly lock around me dick on his upstroke, what a wonderful feeling.

After a couple of minutes, he stopped and said lets try something different. And with that, he removed himself from between my legs. He moved around and sat so his back was against the headboard of his bed, and said come stand in front of me. I placed a foot on each side of him, and had my now hard dick right at his face level.

Before he took me back in his mouth, he gently took his right hand and held my rigid cock up against my belly. With that out of the way, he leaned forward and took the tip of his tongue and started to flick the bottom of my shaved balls as they hung low between my legs. The sensation of his tongue flickering against the weight of my balls as they hung down was sensational. He continued to lean forward and lick the sensitive area between my balls and ass.

As his tongue was so close, I tilted my hips forward hoping he would continue down that trail and lick my freshly showered ass. Ohhh I groaned as his tongue hit the spot (this is something Donna would never do) I felt Dan's tongue darting around the sensitive opening of my ass. After spending some time there, he licked his way back up past my balls and found the head of my cock.

Opening wide, and adjusting the tilt of his head he not only took my enraged cock into his mouth, but down his throat as well. I reached around and held the back of his head as I started to slowly rock my hips back and forth fucking his face.

After about a minute of this action, I could tell Dan was doing something, but I wasn't sure what. Then, I felt it. A lubricated finger was in between my ass cheeks, searching for my tight hole. Is this OK he asked? Oh yes, I grunted out as I felt him slowly work his index finger up my ass.

As I was fucking Dan's mouth, he started running his finger in and out of me. As I would pull out of his mouth, I would tip my hips backward shoving his finger in me as deep as it would go. Hold still, Dan said. And with that, he took over moving his mouth up and down my shaft, as his finger found and started to massage my prostate.

It didn't take long at all before I started to lose control. I'm going to cum, I announced rather loudly! And with that Dan impaled his wonderful mouth down on my shaft and worked his finger deep in my ass. I could feel my balls tighten as they started to pump my load of saved up cum down Dan's waiting throat.

My body was spasming and my breadth was short as I sent rope after rope of hot cum into him. Dan kept me locked in his mouth after I came, but I needed to pull out as I get real sensitive after cumming. I reached back and slowly removed his finger from my ass, and pulled my hips back to extract my spent cock from his wanting mouth.

Being week in the knees, I fell on the bed, sitting next to Dan, both of us naked, our legs touching each other. It took me a couple of minutes to regain my composure. Wow, what a great blowjob I exclaimed! That was wonderful!

What can I do for you? I asked Dan. He told me nothing was necessary, but he made me feel so good, I wanted to do something for him.

Without asking for permission, I got up on my hands and knees, I was kind of perpendicular to him and bent over and started to kiss his hairy balls. (Now I understand why Donna says she likes it when I shave my balls).

It was kind of fun to suck the left nut into my mouth and roll it around with my tongue, then do the same thing to the right one. I decided to work my way up Dan's hard shaft. Being positioned sideways compared to him, I opened my mouth, and my upper lip was on the left side of his dick, with my lower lip on the right side of his dick. As I slid up and down, I flicked the underside of his shaft with the tip of my tongue.

Reaching the head of his dick, I could see a little pre-cum starting to leak out. My first thought was to move back down lower and just avoid it, but then I decided I wanted to have the full experience and took the head into my mouth. Bobbing up and down on his stiff cock, running my tongue around his dick, I tried my best go give Dan a good blowjob like he did for me. I'm sure there was no comparison, but I know he appreciated it all the same

As I was doing my best to take him into my mouth, I used my right hand to fondle his balls. Gently squeezing and rubbing his cum filled balls, I could feel Dan start to stiffen. I knew he was getting close to shooting his load, and he warned me he was about to cum. I pulled my mouth away from him just long enough to say it's OK, cum in my mouth. With that just a few seconds later I felt, the first eruption out of Dan's pole. Dan's body didn't buck as much as mine did when he came, that helped me hold him in my mouth as the spunk sprayed out of his dick.

Being the first time I had taken another man's load in my mouth, I wanted to enjoy it. With that I continued to slowly bob my head up and down on Dan's spent cock, using my tongue to coat his wet dick with his own cum. Eventually, I tightened my lips around him and kind of made a squeegee and cleaned as much of the cum / saliva mixture off of him as I could before swallowing the whole mess.

Finally releasing his now softening dick from my mouth, I laid on the bed next to him. Not bad for a first timer Dan said, with a smile on his face. We both agreed, this will be a very nice arrangement. I'm looking forward to taking this further and doing anal with Dan in the future, maybe evening having Donna join us when she feels better.

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Great Great story... I got hard reading the last part.. sexy and erotic... 5 stars

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 3 years ago

I think you should not delete well thought out comments from readers who want to help you improve your atrocious writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agreed with what bienclar said. It's hard to read without quotation marks during dialogue.

bienclarbienclaralmost 3 years ago

"When people are talking you should put quotation marks around their dialogue." said the exasperated reader. "Otherwise reading your story will be too much effort and they'll just skip to the end to leave a snarky comment."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sexy -- when they are together again, I think descriptions would be in order: Dan should have some dark hair for that sexy manly chest, maybe even a treasure trail, since he has a good hairy pubic bush. He and his brother in law could gave some great fun together! Some chest hair invites tasting, licking, certainly caressing pecs and abs!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
He's My Brother-in-Law Why did my brother-in-law show me his cock?in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
More Stories