Gay Hookup

Story Info
Gay sex with a good friend after a long separation.
760 words
3.97
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

Waking early on a warm Thursday morning I lay naked in bed. The ceiling fan circling over me was making my sweaty body feel a chill. My mind wondered back to yesterday and the gay sexual pleasure I'd enjoyed with T. It had been a very long time since we were together. In fact I wasn't sure we would ever be together again. For whatever reason we just couldn't seem to arrange to have sex together.

T emailed me that today, Thursday morning will work for sex. Like always I showered and shaved my body to be ready for sex, then I received his email. His girlfriend was coming over. T promised to write me the minute she left. About noon he wrote that "the coast is clear" come on over.

Reaching the gate to his subdivision I used the keypad to enter the gate. Like always I parked in the driveway next to his. Quickly I walked to his open front door. There he was smiling like me because we knew that in minutes we would be naked in his bedroom. We man hugged as we shook hands.

T has a very welcoming smile. T is tall, handsome and muscular with a great cock. He greeted me wearing his usual button front shirt with the top three buttons open, beige shorts and flipflops. I had on my usual tee shirt, athletic shorts and shoes. We walked to the bedroom I followed T so I could appreciate his great body. Entering the bedroom I quickly undressed allowing my erect cock to go free. T also undressed he then closed the door and we began as usual to have gay sex.

We both put on cock rings making our erection very firm. We talked briefly watching an anal sex video on his bedroom TV. Quickly I dropped to my knees and began licking his shaft and balls. Then taking his gorgeous cock in my mouth I began to suck, T immediately began to mouth fuck me. The feeling in my mouth was intense and exciting. T then positioned me on the edge of the bed lubed my cock, I'd nicknamed Rocky with coco butter.

T assumed a position so that I was looking at his muscular back. He slid down on Rocky and began pumping up and down. We were now sweating but he didn't stop. While he continued I took advantage of the opportunity to touch his muscular shoulders, arms, pecs and abs. We both were incredibly excited to be having sex together again.

We stopped for a while to rest. We cleaned up a bit and removed our cock rings then we walked out to the lanai at the back of the house. We had bottles of water and we reclined on the two chaise lounge chairs. We spoke about his girlfriend and that she was buying the house across the street from his.

While we lay naked on the chaises, his always nosey neighbor lady walked by, trying not to look at us. The lanai faces the fairway of the golf course. We had no idea why she was walking by, probably hearing us talking got her attention. Finally she glanced over and T gave her the finger as she scurried away.

Finishing our water T invited me back to the bedroom and into bed. Telling me to lay on my back he suggested I place two pillows under my head and shoulders. With my head near the head board and my feet towards the bottom all I could see was my incredibly erect penis.

T came from the side of the bed. his knees were near my hips. Then flexing his body he took my cock in his mouth and began to suck. I watched as he sucked. My abs flexed for a better view. I watched him bob up and down. I reached out to touch his incredible body touching everywhere I could reach.

Consumed by incredible excitement and covered in sweat I announced I was cuming. T bobed up and down faster and then my sperm shot hot and fast into his mouth. It was a large load that began running down my cock. T kept sucking and as I orgasmed he licked up and swallowed every drop of my sperm.

T got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He brought warm wet washcloths to clean up our bodies. We dressed and talked about the rest of our day. I promised that we would definitely find a way to have sex more often.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers