Gay Incest Cousins Pt. 03

Story Info
James helps out Tommy's dad.
1.8k words
4.66
28.5k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks, James and Tommy began to hang out more. Sometimes, James would dress up and go out as a full girl, getting stares from every guy they walked by. Tommy loved it. Knowing everyone was jealous of him but he still got to fuck his own cousin. James wished he could fuck his cousin at his own house but his bed was too small and enjoyed it at Tommy's more. Even if they did have to be careful of Tommy's dad.

One night sleeping over, James went to the bathroom and heard something from down the hall. He saw a light on and went to go see if everything was ok. Peeking into the room he saw Tommy's dad, trying on his wife's clothes! So much for not being into that lifestyle, James thought. He wasn't very passable, but he did have a nice body on him. He wondered how long it was going on for. He tried to go back to Tommy's room when the floor squeaked and gave him away.

Tommy's dad jumped and looked at the doorway, catching James. "What-Get in here now!" He whispered loudly. James did as he asked and closed the door behind him.

"What are you doing? Spying on me?" He angrily questioned.

"No. I just...I heard noises I wasn't sure if something was wrong," James sputtered. He was still taken back by what he just saw. Even still, Tommy's dad stood there in just lacey booty shorts, his cock semi-hard.

Annoyed, he said, "You can't tell my son about this. He would lose a lot of respect for me." He then became more confused. "Why are you still here? I thought you left a while ago?"

"Don't worry I won't say but I can assure you he won't lose respect. And nope, decided to stay the night," James responded.

"And why wouldn't he?"

James wasn't sure what to say. This was his chance to tell him about him and Tommy. Maybe he would be more accepting to them. But them being gay is one thing, the cousin fucking is a whole other issue.

"Well, I love to dress, and I know Tommy is very accepting of me," he answered at first. "He's seen me and given me suggestions, so I know he doesn't care about that. I'm sure the same would be for you.

"You do? He does?" He was very confused but James cold tell he was happy to finally talk to someone about it.

"He definitely thinks I'm more than passable as well," James said with a laugh. Tommy's dad smiled but he was still deep in thought. "Something you want to ask me," he tried to get out of him.

"Would...do you think I can see how you look all dressed up and maybe you can make me look good as well?" For a man who acted like he was very against all of this, he sure was very interested and active. James didn't want to ruin the moment so he agreed.

"Use some of my wife's things. She never wears them any more anyway," he said almost annoyed. James could see where some of this frustration was coming from. He took some sexy clothes and one of the wigs in the back of the closet and took them into the bathroom. When he returned, Tommy's dad looked surprised.

"Wow, you cant even tell it's you," he said in amazement. James had on a dark curly wig, with a sparkling gray dress that dipped down his chest. The dressed stopped halfway down his thigh and really made his ass pop out. He even found some knee high boots that made it look even better.

"So sexy." He caught himself. "Im sorry James, I didnt mean to..."

"Its okay," James smiled back. "I get it a lot."

"I know, but you are family. And we are both men. This is just all wrong..." he slumped down onto the bed. James walked over and sat beside him putting his hand on his leg.

"It's only wrong if you make it wrong," he whispered reaching further inward. The locked lips for a few moments and James could see his cock rising.

"Before we go further, I want you to make me look as good as you," he said starting to breath heavy. James smiled and guided him to the bathroom. He could see that he did the hard work for him already of shaving his body. Clearly something he has been thinking about for a while if he did that.

"Love the smooth body baby," James purred.

"Thanks," he answered watching in the mirror as James dressed him up. After a few minutes he could barely recognize himself. He wore a straight dirty blonde wig, a black tight dress and some black heels to match. The lacy thong and bra underneath felt amazing against his skin. Looking in the mirror at both of them, they looked like two hot women ready to go on the prowl.

They made their way back into the bedroom and looked each other over.

"Thank you so much, I would have never been able to do all of this."

"Welcome but what else do you want out of this," James questioned.

I don't even know. I always have wanted to get dressed up and it has always gotten me excited. Going out, meeting people, teasing them. I never thought about getting with a man or someone else before. As much as my wife annoys me and doesn't put out anymore, I couldn't imagine cheating on her," he admitted.

"You seem very sexually frustrated. Like you want more and to explore," James said getting closer to Tommy's dad. They were face to face, with James in the taller boots making it easier. He leaned back in to kiss again. It was more intense, embracing each other more. Their lips smacked, getting wet both of their cocks getting hard.

"I cant believe I'm here dressed like this and kissing you, dressed like that," Tommy's dad exclaimed. "You look so beautiful. I just...I need to have you." He grabbed James' head and pulled him closer. In that moment he didn't care that James was his family. He was smoking hot and he wanted him right then and there. James threw him on the bed, standing between his legs hanging over the bed. He bent down and began kissing his chest and slowly pulling up his dress.

There stared into each others eyes as James' lips kissed and made its way to the panties covering his cock. James could see it started to get wet. "You look like you are really enjoying this. You ready to have this cock in my mouth?" James said licking his lips.

"Yes baby. Suck that cock for me." On command, James pulled it out from the side of the black lace panties, bigger than it was before. He didn't realize just how big James' dads' cock was. It was almost 9 inches and very thick when it was fully hard.

"Dam baby, this is one incredible cock."

"Call me daddy," James' dad commanded.

"Yes daddy," he submitted taking the thick, meaty cock in his mouth.

After just a few seconds of being in James' mouth, he let out a moan. Clearly, he hadn't gotten a blowjob in ages, not a good one at least. He kept going with more approval moans from his new daddy sissy. He went deeper as daddy's head slide down his throat. The smooth cock felt so good in his mouth. He wasn't fully cumming but he tasted some pre-cum in his mouth, using it to really get it wet.

He bobbed up and down now using both hands to stroke it. He couldn't even get his hand to fully close around it. What a treat this was, James thought. He began comparing it to his cousins cock who he had just a few hours again, sleeping down the hall.

"You really love daddy's cock don't you," he said, James seeing a smile come on his face. This is the happiest he looked since he walked into the room. "I want you to swallow my load. Get ready for it baby." With that warning, daddy shoot his load right into James' mouth. The first few shoots went right down his throat into his stomach. The next few he was able to catch and enjoy the flavor. The last couple of thrust daddy gave him, he made sure to lick it all up leaving no trace of it anywhere. Daddy leaned down and kissed him hard.

"Mmmm that taste good," he said still with his smile. "Now, I want you to be able to cum and enjoy." James thought he was about to get a blowjob as well until he noticed daddy turning around and presenting his ass.

"Fuck your daddy now you sissy," he commanded. He was more demanding now then he had ever seen him. James was stunned only for a moment before he happily pulled his cock out. Daddy couldn't see it but felt it against his asshole. He knew he was in for a ride.

"I've always wanted to be fucked but never could bring myself to do it. Being dressed up makes me want it even more. Fuck me hard baby," he said getting louder. James did so as he slowly entered his sissy daddy.

"Fuuuuck," he let out. "Your cock is nice." James didn't have the thickest cock but it was long. Perfect for reaching the deepest of places. After a few slow strides, he began to pick up the pace. Daddy's cheeks bounced and clapped as James stood behind him fucking him for the first time.

"Oh yes baby, give daddy that cock. Treat me like the sissy I am." James just continued to pound away as they were both dressed like beautiful women. Their dressed exposing enough to get daddy hard again. James could see his cock begin to drip again.

Daddy seemed to finally get more comfortable as he began to shake and twist his ass on James' cock. It took him by surprise and stood there as daddy took over. He might have never done this before but he was certainly going to be a pro at this rate.

"Cum for me baby. I want your cum in my asshole." James upon hearing that couldn't hold it any longer. He grabbed daddy's hips and pulled him closer as he shoot load after load into his ass. Doing so caused daddy to cum again, this time on his sheets. He slide of James' cock, his ass leaking of cum. He licked the sheet the best he could to get his own cum off the bed and into his mouth.

"You were incredible," daddy said on his knees and looking up at James.

"So were you," he smiled his cock still pointing toward his face. Before they could continue the both looked at the door which was now open.

There was Tommy, looking at his dad and cousin, dressed up and finished fucking.

"So you guys weren't going to invite me," he asked with a smile.