Gay Leather Camping

Story Info
Naked gay weekend at camp.
5k words
4.6
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few years Lou had been encouraging me to join him for nude camping in Pennsylvania during the summer. I had a house at the ocean and it never made sense to me to leave my nearby entertaining nude beach during the naked season. Besides, the woods had more insects than the ocean and nudity meant lots of exposed skin. I might get eaten more than ever.

When I was growing up in Michigan, my Irish Catholic family of eight went camping at a state park with a lake a couple of times during every summer. It was great to be near the water and meet other kids, but with six children in a tent there was guaranteed to be someone barfing in the middle of the night.

I think my mother liked camping because my father did all of the cooking on the Coleman stove. We ate lots of hot dogs and hamburgers with potato chips. I don't remember any vegetables or salad other than canned beans, pickles and potato salad.

My early tenting experiences meant that Lou had to make a better marketing plan to get me to the woods. When he informed me that he had purchased a large RV and that leather man weekend was coming up, he got my attention.

Even though it would feel odd to sleep in a metal box in the woods, the nude entertainment might be enough of a benefit for me to check it out for a weekend. I agreed to go and Lou was excited to have me for the whole weekend. He did express one condition which was that I would have to try to fuck his very tight ass. That would be easier said than done.

It was the end of June and the weather for the weekend was going to be without rain for which I was grateful. I had looked at the camp website and learned that there was a large pool with adjoining hot tubs, a restaurant, hiking trails and a community gathering space which included a bar. There were many hiking trails where one could be completely nude, but you had to remain on the camp's property.

Lou informed me that he would cook dinners and breakfasts. I opted to bring a dozen bagels and make a fresh blueberry pie. The New Jersey blueberries were just coming onto the market and would make a great dessert. I also packed a bottle of bourbon along with bottles of water. Lou informed me that his friend Don would be in the RV with us. Don was a plus sized gay black bottom who loved to suck on cock. Lou had just provided the last evidence for me to know I would have a great weekend.

The campground was more than a two hour drive but I was able to start my journey early on Friday afternoon and avoid the weekend traffic. Highways would easily get me into Pennsylvania but eventually I would be on two lane bucolic roads. The final road into the campground was a two mile long dirt road with loose gravel in places where it probably had water issues. When I arrived at the camp, I could see that acres of land had been cleared of trees to allow more than a hundred large RVs to park and another area for the those in tents.

I registered as Lou's guest at check in and paid my weekend fees. I was fortunate that I was able to park my car very near Lou's location and only had to carry my items a short distance. His RV was very near the toilets and showers which turned out to be an advantage, especially in the morning. It also meant that there was a constant to and fro of naked men for observation. Lou noted my arrival and came to help me with my things once he had given me a kiss and naked hug. It had been over a year since I had seen him and I had forgotten just how small framed he was.

His RV was about twenty four feet long and comfortable inside. There were two sleeping areas and Lou had planned for me to sleep with him. I got naked except for shoes because Lou wanted to introduce me to his neighbors.

On one side were Bobby and Chet who were not partners but camping and sex buddies who had come to this same spot for at least ten years. Both were in their early sixties and very hairy which is easily determined when everyone is nude. Bobby was very overweight while Chet had a more athletic appearance. Both were very friendly and greeted me with a hug and an appreciation for my dangling parts. I was amazed by how much long white hair covered Bobby's back. Our other neighbor didn't arrive until the next day.

Lou was eager to introduce me to Bobby's sling which had been set up in a tent between the two camping sites. Lou's vision was for me to fuck him in the sling which I had never done before. He informed me that there was another sling set up in the community area which produced great evening entertainment. That would be for Saturday night's gathering of nude campers.

While we were in the sling tent, Lou dropped to a squatting position to welcome me to the camp in a more intimate way. He cupped my balls and took my flaccid cock into his eager mouth. He sucked me in a very sensual way and soon I was fully firm. "I have missed your cock," he declared quickly so that his mouth could return to sucking.

He had good skills and took me to the back of his throat with ease. I moaned and enjoyed his attention while massaging his head still covered in short black hair. He stood up and kissed me with my cock pressing into his naked body. "This is going to be a great weekend," he declared marching us out of the tent with one of us pointing the way forward.

Lou decided that I needed a tour of the camp so we each took a bottled water and he commenced the tour. Nearby was the older part of the camp where there were bungalows in a tree covered area. The air was cooler there but there might also be more insect life.

Lou also pointed out the area where the lesbians always stayed and I noted that they were all of the fifty year old plus sized variety. I didn't know then that on Saturday night I would see them do sexual acts I didn't know women did.

Lou walked me to the small lake where one man was fishing while naked. There was a narrow path that went around the lake and could take you deep into the woods if you headed off in that direction.

On the far side of the lake we encountered two naked men who were orally pleasuring each other out in the open. It was hot to watch naked men having sex in the shade of the trees.

I decided that we could give them a show, so I turned Lou around and started massaging his cock. Once he was semi-firm, I bent over to take him into my mouth. He held my head in place while he pumped his thick cock into me. I was happy to feel his cock harden in my wet mouth. This was more exciting than watching the other men and I was glad that I had taken some initiative. When he was close to orgasm, he pulled back to avoid giving up his cum so early in the evening.

We returned to Lou's RV and discovered that Don had arrived. He was most jovial and had a very broad smile and thick hands that came out to greet me. The handshake turned into a kiss as he pulled me into his corpulent body. "Lou has told me so much about you," he declared coyly while he looked me in the crotch more than the eye. I laughed and enjoyed his bonhomie.

Lou cooked hamburgers that we had with potato chips and canned beans, just like my dad's dinners. While we ate, Lou explained that on Saturday afternoon there were some demonstration events being done by the leather guys and his friend would be shaving balls for a charity. In the evening, the pavilion would open and be set up like a bath house with a dungeon and jail cells. One room would be completely darkened. All of this sounded very intriguing to me.

By the time we finished eating and cleaning up, the night sky had arrived with amazing stars. We were far from any large city and it was a cloudless night. Lou suggested that we do our stargazing from the hot tub which was a great idea.

Don stayed at the RV, but Lou and I took towels to the hot tub which was only moderately hot, but at least the bubble jets were working. While we sat in the tub looking skywards, our hands were busy under the water pleasuring each other's stiff appendages. I had never viewed the stars that way before and it was most delightful. There was a rule about no sex in the tub, but there was another couple whose hands were just as busy as ours were and smiles were everywhere.

When we returned to the RV, Don alerted us that it was time for his dessert. Since we had already had blueberry pie after dinner, we knew he meant something more in the meat department.

Lou and I lay ourselves supine on the bed while Don tucked himself between Lou's legs. I think that the blowjob protocol is that the host always comes first. While Don was doing a masterful job of taking Lou's root to the base, I played on his nipples and rubbed his dark hairy chest where there were only a few white hairs.

Don was smooth as a baby's butt anywhere you looked. Lou had been stimulated multiple times during the day and had always managed to pull back in time, but we all knew that Don was going to take him.

Don's long tongue could almost lick Lou's ass while still keeping all of his dick orally contained. Lou was very sensitive under his balls and Don used a thick finger to press on that sensitive point. I could feel Lou's body tensing and his breathing became more erratic. "Woah," I heard Lou exclaim loudly while Don made yummy sounds. "Stop, stop," pressed Lou who was very sensitive right after orgasm. "If you want," laughed Don who knew that Lou was sensitive.

Don turned to me with hungry eyes and lips. "Next," he declared as I spread my legs wide for his big body. Don had already stroked me a bit while he was sucking on Lou, so I was in good condition for fitting into his warm mouth.

His lips were full and created amazing sensations as they pressed up and down on my cock. I was perpendicular in no time and clutching onto the bedding as he mercilessly slid my cock in and out of his mouth. I felt his tongue reaching for my ass just as he had done to Lou. It was a remarkable sensation and made me think that two people were working in that area.

After Lou recovered, he leaned over and began sensually twisting both of my nipples. He knew just the pressure that I liked and he smiled while he stimulated my body. I could feel my orgasm rising and my body trembled with the kinetic energy. Lou pulled hard on my nipples at just the same moment that Don plunged me deep into his throat and I gave up my creamy load. Don continued to suck me until he was convinced that nothing more was coming out. I exhaled multiple times before my body sank into the bedding and relaxed.

Don retired to the other bed licking his lips saying, "Mmmmm nnn mmmmm nnn mmmm." I don't think I even said, "Good night," as I drifted off to dreams of naked men. In the middle of the night, I heard Lou up and about a couple of times suggesting some restlessness, which was remarkable given his significant orgasm.

Morning arrived early in the RV with the smell of strong coffee wafting into the sleeping area from the kitchen. I chose to arise and grab a cup of coffee which I took outside where Lou was sitting. Before I could enjoy the second sip of coffee, I had to make my way to the nearby latrine. Since the facility was nearby ready to be used, I was reluctant to pee in the woods which many men did,

I talked with Lou about his restless sleep and he informed me that it was his normal routine. His mind was so active that he found it difficult to rest. I knew that Lou was the primary caretaker at home for his elderly mother. These camping weekends in the summer were made possible by his brother taking over the home duties. It seemed like Lou couldn't leave that life behind even in the gay campground.

Following our breakfast of bagels and bacon, Lou suggested that we take a walk to the large field on the other side of the woods. Before we could leave though, we needed to wait for the naked runner who ran by the RV every morning. Lou was correct about waiting for the handsome runner who was in his early forties with a muscled body and hung like a horse. As he ran, that big cock swung tantalizingly back and forth looking for trouble. A sight not to be missed.

Along the path to the field, we encountered a patch of wild blackberries and were able to find a few that were ripe enough to enjoy. The four acre field on the other side of the woods was covered in yellow wildflowers and reflected the bright sunlight back to the universe.

We casually walked the outside border of the field and encountered two naked men fucking just inside the woods. One was bent over, braced against a large boulder, while the other plowed his ass from behind. More happy gay men! We enjoyed the show for a few minutes before continuing our walk.

Lou wondered if I were ready to try taking him in the sling. I was rested and feeling energetic and up for the challenge. When we returned from our walk, we both took long showers where there was one sexy piece of eye candy soaping up his naked body with his cock partially engorged. I wasn't going to have any shortage of sexual images to be aroused enough to squeeze into Lou's tight ass.

Lou lubed up his ass before climbing into the black leather sling and I helped him secure his short legs in the straps. Lou didn't like poppers, so I needed to manually open up his ass and to that end I had brought a slender very firm battery operated dildo to assist me.

I began by massaging Lou's torso to relax him before I positioned myself next to the sling so that I could stuff his mouth with my cock. He was happy to get me aroused with his sensual mouth. I massaged his cock into a firm state so that I could stroke him while I filled his ass.

I moved to the end of the sling and positioned my hard cock against his opening to begin the process. Instead of using my cock, I pressed the hard tip of the vibrating dildo against his hole and he was surprised by the pleasant sensation. "Oh, that feels so good," he declared with a smile.

He stroked himself while I managed to push the tip of the vibrator into his tight ass. I moved the dildo from side to side to stretch his opening before I pushed it deeper to press on his prostate. I could sense that he was relaxing into the supports of the sling. When the vibrations stimulated his prostate, his cock responded to a full erection and he looked very fuckable.

I decided that it was time to try inserting the real thing. "Here we go," I warned him. I lubed up my thick cock and pushed the head against his opening. I could feel him clenching in anticipation of the pain. I chose to just push in and let him absorb the pain issue.

"Oww!" he complained but I told him to just breathe deeply and exhale fully which he did. That eased the pained look on his face and I slowly pushed in deeper. He was beginning to feel the pleasures of fullness and a smile began to emerge. "Oh, that's a lot of cock," he commented with some satisfaction that we were meeting his bucket list item.

The pain had resulted in Lou's reduced erection and I decided to stroke him as a distraction from the pumping of his ass that I was about to do. His cock responded nicely, and I began to fuck him with just four inches of my cock. I waited until he was comfortable with my cock going back and forth before I pushed in two more inches.

His eyes widened from the occupation of new territory reached inside his body. "No deeper," he expressed with anxiety, but he got comfortable with that six inches as I only moved slowly. "Thank you," he declared as I thrust my hard cock back and forth but never coming out of his tight ass. It was easy to maintain my erection with his ass being so tight. I knew that I wouldn't orgasm since Don had taken me so fully the night before.

A few minutes later, Lou declared, "I think I've had enough." I slowly removed my cock so that he could enjoy the sensations from my exit. I helped him out of the sling and he exhaled deeply with the satisfaction of accomplishment. We both returned to the showers, but Lou was walking like he'd just been fucked.

We determined that it was a good time to explore the leather events at the campground. Don decided to join us and the three of us looked like a real trio with black leather vests and black work boots while everything else was fully exposed.

Along the way we encountered two campers who were manufacturing custom made leather items for sale. They were both very busy filling orders. We were just window shopping but their wares looked very well made.

The next place that we stopped was at Lou's friend, Mark's place where he was doing outdoor public shaving of men's sexual areas. He used a new disposable razor for each customer and checked to make sure that everything was smooth by using his tongue and mouth before he applied baby powder.

Mark was a good looking late forties man with a very solid stocky build and it looked like his cock matched his body type. Lou didn't have to work very hard to convince me that I should get serviced. I wanted to meet this hunky naked man with short brown hair.

I had shaved just the day before, so there wasn't a huge task ahead for Mark who began the process by sucking on my cock so that it would be easier to move around and better for the onlookers. He had really good oral skills and I was fully erect in no time. "Nice," he declared as he moved to the shaving aspect of his fine service. When he was finished making me baby smooth, he took me back into his mouth and I was a happy camper. He said, "See you later," after I gave him a good tip.

We moved on to the demonstration area and I noted about forty mostly middle aged men wearing a broad assortment of black leather items. Some were in full daddy mode with leather pants, vests and hats while others were naked except for leather halters and arm bands.

We approached a gathering of men who were watching a master train a new slave. He was taking volunteers and one very vocal thirty year old chose to taunt the master who invited the jock to be a participant. The master tied the young man face down spread eagle over a round wooden table. He then showed us some fire breathing tricks before he used the fire from his mouth to singe the hair on the slave's back. You could hear the sizzle and I cringed in response.

The master then used some electro therapy on the man's testicles. The young man made a mistake when he laughed and declared that it tickled. The master turned up the juice and the next application of electricity had the man yelling in pain. That's when I decided I had seen enough.

There was a large tent where I observed men entering and I chose to follow. Inside was a heavy set hairy naked man in an old bathtub. Men walked up to him and pissed on his body or directly into his mouth. Some smoked cigars while emptying their bladders. "Oh, that's nasty," I heard Don exclaim. I've never been curious about water sports and didn't stay long. It was a good confirmation of my lack of interest.

I chose to have some private time and walked to the lake where I sat on a large boulder and watched dragonflies skimming the water's surface while butterflies danced on the few wildflowers. I even noted a few good sized fish near the water's edge. It was a joy to be with other species who shared the planet with us.

When I arrived back at the RV, I was introduced to our other neighbor Alan who was an antiques dealer. He had spent the morning going to local yard and barn sales to find items for his shop. He was a very handsome fifty something with short salt and pepper hair and an engaging smile. He had a dad bod along with good intelligence. He joined us for dinner contributing a large salad from items he had purchased at local farm markets. Lou grilled chicken and eggplant slices completing a healthy meal. We polished off the last of the pie.

As we neared the 8 PM start time for the community gathering, the shower area took on a lot of activity as everyone cleaned before the anticipated sex acts. We didn't bother with our leather because naked was also acceptable and easier.

12