Gazman and Allie Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1: An afternoon in Bangkok.
4k words
3.77
7k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 1: An afternoon in Bangkok

Prologue

My name is Gary, but my nickname from school, "Gaz" has stuck to such an extent that I even introduce myself to people as "Gaz". I'm in my middle forties, and have been married to my second wife, Alice, for ten years.

Alice, or Allie as I called her, is a lawyer in a big firm, and she heads a department specializing in divorce and family matters. I am a business broker, and for the last five years, have had my own business. I am fortunate that I can work from anywhere in the world, but the downside is that I can never be too far from my laptop, as clients could need advice and guidance on any day of the week.

Alle is ten years younger than me, and although she may not exactly have a "model look" (she's much too tall), she has a stunning athletic body that she keeps in shape by running and gym work, topped by a beautiful face framed by long curly auburn hair. A trophy wife indeed.

Unfortunately (as is the case with some beautiful women) Allie knows that she is sexy and never put in much of an effort in bed. I, on the other hand, am a highly sexed individual, and regard sex as an essential part of a successful relationship. I enjoy sex for its own sake and like to experiment with new positions and techniques. Sometimes, Allie acquiesced, but more often than not she referred to my suggestions as "weird", and flatly refused to participate. I have tried to spice things up by buying her sexy lingerie to wear to bed, but she referred to those as "slutty" or "sex clothes" and after humoring me once or twice, those expensive lacy things were soon banished to the back of her drawer. Vibrators were a no-no; we discussed it once, and Allie told me in no uncertain terms that she would have nothing to do with it; not even for me to stimulate her.

In my view, the root of the problem was that Allie was brought up in a very conservative household. She regarded sex as something forbidden, to be kept secret and only to be done in the dark. My attempts to add sparkle to our sex life were mostly futile.

That said, I often initiated sex by offering to give her a massage, which was the only thing, apart from cunnilingus, which she seemed unable to refuse. Over the years, I perfected my massage technique, and discovered her pleasure points by experimenting with different moves. Even though these massage sessions inevitably led to sex, it seemed as though Allie did not really participate as much as she did when we first met, and instead of us having sex with each other, it felt as though she merely submitted, and that she deemed it unnecessary to do anything from her side.

I suppose I have myself to blame for spoiling her, but I must admit that I enjoyed doing so. She had a beautiful body, and I enjoyed pleasuring her with my hands, lips, and tongue, almost as much as I enjoyed actual penetration. Maybe I am being unfair to Allie: I did get a blowjob now and again - sometimes after asking for it, and sometimes on special occasions like a birthday or Valentine's Day, but after a minute or two of sucking, she would inevitably reposition herself into a 69-position to receive the favor in return.

Over the years our sex life gradually went from vanilla to watered-down vanilla, to the extent that in the last year, we made love maybe once a week, IF she was not too tired, OR had a headache, OR didn't have to prepare for the "big case tomorrow". When we did have sex, it was enjoyable enough, but it felt as though she merely allowed me to make love to her and didn't put in any effort from her side. She never started love play, and it seemed that if I did not initiate things, we would eventually end up being in a sexless marriage. Despite this, I loved my beautiful wife, and despite our somewhat arid sex life, I've never been unfaithful to her. I never doubted her fidelity, as I could not imagine that any boyfriend would put up with her lack of sexual drive. Anyway, I could not imagine that she would be able to find the time for an extra-marital affair in between working long hours, running, and going to gym.

For our tenth anniversary, I booked a 15-day cruise in the Far East. I was hoping to revive our sex life, and if I was honest with myself, I would have admitted that if things didn't improve on our holiday, I would probably have decided to end the marriage.

I packed a bottle of fragrant massage oil, and planned to seduce Allie with sexy massages as often as I could. I secretly hoped that the relaxed atmosphere on a cruise would make Allie more receptive to my advances and would lead love making not only at night, but as often as possible.

Due to a mess-up with flight times that caused us to miss our connecting flight and a further delay due to bad weather that had us holed up in Zurich for a night, we could not get to Singapore in time, and the ship departed without us. Instead, we boarded the cruise ship in Koh Samui in Thailand, having missed the first two days of the trip. The first night on the ship we were both tired after our travel ordeal and drank a little too much. We just fell into bed, too tired to even think about making love.

The next morning, the ship moored in Bangkok, and after breakfast, the passengers were allowed to go ashore for eight hours. Allie and I took a taxi to the city center, and without any definite plans, we just ambled our way through the bustling streets, taking in the sights, smells and sounds of Thailand. The heat and humidity were stifling, and we stopped for a cold beverage every time we saw an interesting-looking bar.

After a leisurely late lunch of a selection of traditional Thai food, washed down with ice cold New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, we continued our stroll through the streets, stopping now and again for Allie to browse around in garment shops. We came across the entrance of a small shopping mall and were drawn inside by the coolness of the air conditioning which blew out onto the sidewalk. The mall was dimly lit but was pleasantly cool and quiet after the heat and noise of the street. At the entrance, a young Thai girl was handing out pamphlets, offering free massages, and Allie was immediately interested. Being a foreigner in a strange city, I was suspicious of anything offered for "free" and told Allie as much.

"Aaahw, c'mon - let's just check it out!" said Allie, sounding uncharacteristically adventurous. The pamphlet had a map of the mall, showing the massage parlor right at the back of the mall, indicated with a big red arrow.

The massage parlor was brightly lit by recessed lights in the ceiling, and the counter, walls and floor tiles were all white. The young female receptionist behind the counter at the back of the room was dressed in an all-white linen uniform, and to me, the place looked quite respectable. She told us that they had just opened the previous weekend, and to attract customers, they indeed offered free hour-long massages. The only catch was that only ladies qualified for free massages, and the receptionist pointed out that it was shown on the fine print at the bottom of the pamphlet. Since Allie was so keen on getting a massage, and since they had an opening for her immediately, we decided that I'll meet her there in an hour. As I stepped back outside into the half-dark passage, I could hear the glass door being locked behind me, but I thought nothing of it at the time.

I decided to kill the hour at my disposal by finding a nice bar to cool my throat with a beer or two. As I was strolling back to the entrance, something caught my eye. I saw that one of the shops was a spa that I hadn't noticed before. This place offered floatation tank treatments, and in a salt bath, right next to the window, an attractive woman was floating on the surface of a tank, her long black hair floating around her head like a halo. She was completely naked, save for a black blindfold over her eyes, probably something to do with sensory deprivation. The woman seemed oblivious to the fact that her naked body was exposed to passers-by, clearly visible in the purple glow that seemed to light up the scene from above and below. Maybe she didn't know?

It must have been some kind of premonition, but I was drawn back to the massage parlor where I had left Allie. When I arrived at the back of the mall, the lights in the passage seemed even dimmer than before, and on the inside, the bright lights were turned off. Instead, the whole shop front was bathed in a soft golden light from downlighters in the ceiling. Inside, a woman was kneeling on some kind of rocker device on top of a table. Her legs were slightly apart, with her delectable naked tushy sticking up in the air. She was slowly rocking back and forth, and even though her upper body was obscured by a green curtain, I immediately recognized Allie's buttocks and shapely upper legs.

She was facing sideways, perpendicular to the window, but her buttocks and pussy lips were on display for anybody to see. Any doubts as to her identity were immediately dispelled by the small star-shaped birthmark visible on her inner butt cheek. Every time she moved backwards, her smooth pussy lips protruded between her buttocks. I was strangely turned on by my wife's nether regions being exposed to the public in this way (there were several men, and even some women who stopped to admire the view) and I was just glad that nobody could see her face.

I wondered whether this exhibition happened by accident - maybe they forgot to close the curtain all the way or pull down a blind to obscure the window - and whether Allie knew that she was exposed to public view. I stood transfixed, and when some of the other people pulled out their phones to take photos of Allie's backside in the window, I did likewise. I took three or four photos, and zoomed in a little to make sure I captured her little birth mark. I smiled to myself, thinking how I would tease her with these photos later.

A few minutes later, a male masseur appeared in the window. He was dressed in a white linen tunic, similar to that of the receptionist. The only difference was that he wore a black cloth belt around his waist, with a satchel on the side from which a plastic bottle protruded.

He pulled the curtain back all the way, and I could now see the whole rocker machine on which Allie was resting - buck naked. It was some kind of mechanical device, which allowed her upper body to rest on a black plastic cushion with her upper arms hooked around two upholstered bars while her knees held the weight of her lower body. Her upper thighs were pressed against a wide leather band. The masseur helped Allie to disentangle her arms, and to get off the table. Although naked, she seemed quite relaxed and at ease, not minding the slightly built stranger touching her under her arms.

The masseur pulled a chair up to right next to the window, and holding Allie by her upper arm, guided her to sit down. He stood behind her, and from the satchel on his belt, he pulled a bottle of oil. He turned his face to the window and winked as he started to drizzle a liberal amount of oil on Allie's chest. In the background, the receptionist that we met before drew the green curtain across the room, which now served as a backdrop to what was happening in the front. She disappeared around the curtain, and must have flicked a light switch somewhere at the back, since the bright overhead lights inside came on again. This was no accident; it was clearly intended as a show! Around me, cellphone cameras clicked as the masseur started rubbing Allie's tits. I took out my phone, and started filming the scene.

Leaning over Allie from behind, the masseur massaged her breasts, in turn kneading them, pulling, and tweaking her already erect nipples and rubbing around the breasts in circular motions. Allie sat stock still, her eyes closed and arms hanging down her sides, but from the slight smile on her lips one could tell that she was enjoying the masseur's touch.

From behind the curtain, the receptionist wheeled a massage table, upholstered in black plastic, and placed it in front of the chair, right next to the window. She deftly applied a foot brake to each wheel and slipped out of sight around the curtain. As if rehearsed, the masseur took Allie by her upper arm and led her to the massage table. She lay down on her back, eyes closed and arms by her sides. Standing by her head, the masseur continued his ministrations to her breasts. Every now and then he leant forward and slid his hands down her tummy to her thighs, slowly rubbing his hands along her inner thighs, over her belly and upwards to her breasts again.

Allie was clearly aroused, and every time the masseur touched her thighs, she opened her legs a little wider. Before long, she put her hands on her thighs, and started rubbing her pussy in slow circular motions. The masseur was not immune to Allie's charms either, and his erect cock was obviously straining against the thin fabric of his trousers. After about two of three minutes, he pulled the shirt of his tunic up and pulled down his pants to just below his buttocks, his thin cock jutting out in front of him, just touching Allie's cheek. Allie opened her eyes to see what it was and turned her head to lick the guy's penis. She wriggled her body to the edge of the massage table, her head hanging over the edge. She opened her mouth, allowing the masseur to insert his erect shaft into her mouth. The masseur continued massaging Allie's breasts, expertly swinging his hips forwards and backwards, and with each swing, inserting himself deeper and deeper into her mouth. Allie reached up with one hand and started massaging his buttocks, pulling him even deeper into her mouth. Her other hand was busy between her legs, frantically rubbing her pussy.

I could not believe that this was my wife! Instead of being sexually reticent, she was taking part in this display with a stranger with obvious relish. Not only that, but she was taking the initiative!

I could see that the masseur's penis was in as deep as Allie's mouth could accommodate and stuck in her throat at the apex of every swing. Allie arched her head backwards even more, and taking her cue, the masseur gave a firm push, and his cock slid right down her throat. After two or three swings of his hips, he pulled backwards, allowing Allie to catch her breath. Her chest was heaving under his hands as she took a couple of deep breaths, only to pull him inside her mouth again. Allie's position was ideal and, pushing past the resistance at the back of her throat, the masseur's cock glided down her throat easily. With every stroke, one could see the bulge of his cock in her pharynx. This time, the guy in white did not allow Allie a break, and kept up his pumping until she gagged, and pushed him away with her hand.

He must have decided that it was time for the next scene. He helped Allie from the table, turned her around and made her stand between him and the bed, her elbows resting on the upholstered surface. He put his hands inside her thighs and spread her legs wide to get her hips to the height of his own. He reached down to grab a condom from the satchel on his belt, and ripped it open with his teeth, once again smiling and winking at the window.

The masseur deftly rolled the condom down his dick, and without further ado, inserted it into her pussy, and proceeded to fuck her with long, slow strokes, swinging his hips in slow arcs. Allie turned to look straight at the window and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. It was clear that she could not see outside; I now felt sure that was a one-way mirror.

The masseur used his left hand to lift the hem of his tunic to offer the audience a better view of his long slender cock sliding in and out of Allie, and with his right hand, he started exploring her butthole. The crack between her buttocks was glistening under the bright lights, probably from a mixture of sweat and massage oil. The masseur wiped his middle finger around her buttocks to lubricate it and rubbed around her little pink anus with small circular movements before inserting the tip of his middle finger.

Allie was obviously enjoying herself and used one hand to massage her oily breasts whilst leaning on the massage table with her other elbow. When the masseur inserted his finger deeper, she arched her back, willing him to go even deeper. After a minute or so of slowly fucking her from behind and finger-fucking her butthole, the masseur inserted a second finger. Allie arched her back again and threw back her head.

The crowd in front of the window had swelled even more, and people were jostling to get a better view, some with their faces right up against the window. Everyone with a cellphone was filming this sex show of a beautiful woman, obviously reveling in the double sensations of getting both her pussy and asshole explored by a scrawny masseur. Fortunately, I was taller than the row of spectators in front of me, and I had a good view over their heads. I held my phone above my head to make sure that there was nothing obstructing the video I was filming.

The masseur stretched Allie's butthole in all different directions, clearly preparing to butt-fuck her. She glanced at him over her shoulder, but because her head was turned away from the window, I could not see whether she said anything to him. Whether it was something she said, or whether he was overcome with the sudden realisation that he was about to come, I'll never know, but he suddenly pulled his appendages of her two orifices and took her by the shoulder. Allie allowed him to pull her upright, and she turned around to face him, kneeling on the floor as he directed. He jerked the condom from his cock and immediately started to wank off, his cock aimed at her face. I suppose I should be grateful that she did not open her mouth again, but he managed to miss it in any event, shooting his first spurt against her cheek, the second on her neck, and a third onto her chest where it slowly drizzled down to her tummy.

Kylie sat back on her haunches, wiping the semen from her cheek with the back of her hand. The masseur pulled up his pants, and took Allie's hand to help her to her feet. He gestured towards the back of the room, and Allie ducked around the curtain, out of sight. The masseur turned to face the window and gave a little bow to the audience in the passage, who clapped their hands in applause as he also disappeared behind the curtain.

The lights in the shop front were dimmed once again, and the crowd dissipated, seeing that the show was over. I stood there for a minute, with waves of lust, disgust and shock washing over me in turn. I could not believe what had just happened. My beloved trophy wife had not only just fucked a stranger in full view of a crowd of people (although I was sure now that she did not know about the audience outside) but allowed him to throatfuck her and to ejaculate into her face. Worst of all, she seemed to enjoy every minute of it.

I slowly walked to the entrance of the mall, trying to make sense of it all, and trying to think what I should do. I decided to let her wait, and purposely arrived back at the end of the mall ten minutes after the hour. The massage parlor was brightly lit once again, with the white clad receptionist cum assistant sitting behind the white desk as before, looking very respectable. There was no sign of the massage table or green curtain. Allie was waiting in one of chairs against the wall in front of the reception desk, legs crossed primly, paging through a fashion magazine. She had touched up her make up and looked as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened - she was just a married woman, waiting for her husband after her massage treatment.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers
12