Geek Pro Quo

Story Info
Forced to confront the hot girl, will the geek make it?
2.1k words
4.18
12.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

"Eyes are up here, little boy!"

I gulp and lift my eyes from Tiffany's tight pink sweater, hugging her firm tits that are RIGHT in front of my eyes. Can you blame me? Being smaller than most girls in my grade rarely has any advantages. Mom says I'll get a growth spurt eventually, but I doubt it, I'm almost 19! As is Tiffany, but being a girl, even in her usually high heels, her tits shouldn't be so close to my eyes.

"So - what yo you say, geek?"

"About...?"

She sighs theatrically.

"You boys really can't focus on two things at once, can you? Staring at my tits And listen to me? About helping me with my maths test!"

Yes, right. That's what happened. For some reason, she grabbed me by the backpack on my way home and pulled me to this remote place behind some overgrown bushes in the rear of the main building of our school to ask me to help her study. My mind clears again. A little. Not that that helps me to understand this whole situation.

"I... why... I'm not..."

Great. I sound like a stereotypical nerd from that sitcom - who can't talk to girls. I Can talk to girls, there's even one in my D&D group, for crying out loud. Tiffany though... she's the hottest girl in school and she knows it. She's been replacing the Princesses (Leia and Peach) in my wet dreams. Well. Not replaced as such, I still dream about THEM but they all have Tiffany's face now. And body.

"Linda told me you're in my maths class, yes?"

She doesn't even know THAT about me. Probably Linda had to point to me when saying my name.

"Y.. yes..."

"And that you're actually the Best in my maths class."

"I.. I guess..."

"And that you have a huge crush in me."

My eyes must have become the size of saucers. My mouth went dry and my knees weak. She did NOT... Tiffany giggles

"No, she didn't. But from your reaction I see it's true. Educated guess. After all, all boys do."

She throws back her blonde mane hair over her shoulder. No denying that, I guess. I won't admit MY crush though. There!

"I.. n.. na..."

That'll teach her!

Giggling she looks into my eyes.

"OK, let's keep it simple, I guess the blood flow to your dick doesn't leave much for your brain. Will you help me or not?"

"W... I... what's in it for me?"

Wait -- what? Who said that? Not me. Can't have been. I did not just put a condition on spending time with the hottest girl in school?

She blinks. Obviously just as surprised as I am.

"Other than my presence?"

I nod. No turning back on being idiotically brave now.

"That's... you know I'm not used to boys saying -- well not 'no', but 'maybe' to me?"

I lick my lips. Better do nothing, Silent and enigmatic. That'll do the trick.

Surprisingly her frown wanes and she smirks. Just a little.

"OK, you got guts, little boy. Quid Pro Quo. What do you want?"

I feel I'm leaving my body. I am DEFINITELY not prepared for this. Silent and enigmatic. Probably looks more like deaf and dumb at this point.

"You Do know that if you act tough against your superiors aka girls,,,"

She giggles at her own joke.

"...you should be able to follow up on it with actual demands, right?"

Tiffany sighs.

"OK, what could a nerd like you want from a 10 like me? Nothing in public. Obvi. I only dragged you behind these bushes because I will NOT be seen with you in public, you hear me? I have a reputation and hanging out with geeks is not part of it."

I nod.

She tilts her head just slightly, making her silky hair fall over her shoulders again.

"I can imagine what a nerdy freak like you REALLY wants, huh?"

She giggles.

"Pervert. I bet you read these Hentai comics, don't you?"

Huh? How did that topic come up?

"Buxom helpless girls in cheerleader uniforms violated. By tentacles, probably. Like in Overfiend? Or raped by goblins hordes like in Goblin Slayer?"

I blink. Did her breathing just get exited? And how does she even know the names of...

"Well, don't get anything into your pervy little head of yours, nerd. I'll not be in our personal hāremumono!"

I actually need to think for a second what that means. Somehow she seems to know more abut Mangas than I do...

"I bet in your perverted little head you're coming up with all kinds of scenarios what this hot girl would do in return for you, knight in shining armor, helping her to pass maths class, huh? Geek!"

I'm not even trying to interrupt her - at this point she seems to be quite satisfied to perform our dialogue all by herself.

"Well, forget about it. I bet you haven't even kissed a girl, yet, have you?"

Oh, now she wants an answer. I -- shake my head. Great - be honest! Just what this situation needs. More humiliation. She chuckles.

"Course not."

She grabs my chin.

"Now, little nerd -- let Me tell you how this is going to go. I will NOT do anything for you in return. As a matter of fact I'll come visit you tomorrow after school, you'll help me with maths. And you'll do something else for me to thank me for the granting you the honour of my presence..."

I blink...

"Wh.. what am I..."

Her hands drops onto my shoulder and she pushes me down to the grass. She's surprisingly strong. Well. Or my my knees are just getting weak. As I fall onto my knees, I stare at her white pleated skirt, ending a good distance over her knees. The naked skin of her thighs and calves, her ankle socks in her Sneakers.

"Eyes are STILL up here!"

I look up to her -- of course from this vantage point her pointy breasts are smack ab in my line of sight.

"...to thank me for the granting you the honor of my presence...

I can't believe what is happening as she lifts her skirt.

"You'll kiss my little Tiffany!"

I gulp.

"WHICH is explicitly not for your pleasure but purely for mine, are we clear? Don't you dare enjoy this!"

I nod meekly. I have no idea what's happing, but I'm not going to question this turn of events that brought me face to panties with the hottest girl in school. Talking about panties...

"Well? They're not gonna pull themselves down, dweeb! I don't have all day!"

I put a finger into the rubber band of her pink panties - with a heart printed onto them -- and pull them down,

Her pussy is clean shaven, smooth. She spreads her legs for me as the panties reach her ankles. Her inner lips are big, engorged, her clit clearly visible and aroused. That doesn't look like the pictures in our SexEd textbooks, or the smooth, thin lines of the drawn girls in the hentais Tiffany clearly doesn't read. I swallow hard. This is a real woman's pussy, with juicy big lips, a large, hungry clitoris, clearly aroused, blood pulsating through it all. And I can smell her arousal as much as see it. I lick my lips. Suddenly my mouth is no longer dry, my salvia starts flowing. This is the most inviting aroma I ever smelled: sweet, salty, musky... I feel my cock, half erect, submitting to her as it grows rock hard.

"Don't. Just. Look at it!"

OK. I can do this. I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going!

I lean forward and kiss the engorged clitoris that greedily seems to stretch out from its hood even more. Let my tongue lick over it, suck it. I hear her moan softly. OK. Good start. Suddenly John Cleese's voice is in my head.

You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate.

Well. It's not that she gave me much time for foreplay of any other kind. But down here...

Well. I move a little lower, lick past her puffy lips, take them in my mouth to suck at them, then let my tongue slide into her wet grotto. And wet it is. Not that I have much to compare it to, but it seems - quite wet. She must be enjoying this, right? She certainly tastes like joy. Delicious, absolutely heavenly. Even better than she smells. I definitely have found a new favorite flavor, Step aside, pumpkin spice!

Disobeying her order, I enjoy her juices quite a lot, then think it's time to return to the clit. She is still moaning, softly and doesn't do anything to correct me, but there's not much of an escalation. Probably should be. Let's try.

I suck at the large button, let my tongue move over it gently, then more forcefully and continue what I do whenever I get a groan or a moan or a sigh from her. Which is getting more and more frequent until she no longer catches her breath in between them but lets out a long, drawn out surprisingly deep groan and comes, her delicious juices flowing down her thighs. I lean down to lap them up like thirsty dog, first from her pussy, then from her soft inner thighs. She lets it happen, still moaning softly, until she eventually pushes me off.

"That's enough!"

She grins down at me. Now she chuckles again, no longer in the grasp of sexual arousal.

"I can see you are appropriately grateful to be granted the privilege of my presence."

She really likes saying that, doesn't she? Well. I can't honestly say she's wrong... I do feel grateful. And privileged. I wonder how many boys she let eat her pussy...

"I'll come tomorrow to your place so you better be there. Not sure when exactly, so just -- don't go anywhere."

She winks.

"And be ready to thank me again afterwards, you will thank me EVERY time you see me in private now, understood?"

I nod

"Yes, Tiffany."

She lifts her leg and lets her pink panties slide down her ankle to her foot and kicks them onto my face.

"There. You may keep it. A pervy nerd like you surly is into sniffing women's panties, am I right?"

I actually never really got that fetish - until now, that is. I can't deny the slight whiff of her pussy's aroma -- no match to the real thing in heat, but still - is enough to make my aroused cock twitch painfully in my tight pants.

"Of course you are. You may wank over it tonight if you wish."

She giggles at her own gracious offer and then turns to leave the hidden place behind the bushes.

"W... wait -- you don't know my address..."

She turn her head an winks.

"Of course I know your address, silly. You think I claim a boy-toy without knowing all there is to know about him, cutie?"

She winks again and gone she is, I stay behind with my mouth hanging open. What the hell just happened? If I didn't know any better I would say I've just been used by the hottest girl in school to live out a dirty little fantasy of hers she wouldn't -- couldn't -- share with the shallow boys she sees officially. She knows I won't tell -- nobody would believe me, anyway. She knows she can come to whenever she feels like it to have her pussy licked. I feel a bit used. Objectified. Horny. Goodness, that was sexy. I need to get home as fast as possible and jerk off or I'll explode.

I'll happily oblige to her again, without making any further demands. Even though I may hope that one day I might be lucky and get more. Maybe if she gets more aroused... I decide to pay a visit to the local comic book store before going home to wank, and get some Hentai comics to - accidentally have in my room when she comes. Give her something to mock me about. And the read them anyway, hopefully. Seemed to turn her on quite a lot just to talk about how she doesn't read them. Could make her quite wet before letting me thank her again. Give me as much of her sweet juices as he can produce! And maybe so horny she wants more. Eventually.

I can wait. For now, teaching her maths and eating her pussy is heaven enough for a geeky little me.

minski
minski
99 Followers