Geek Scores Big

Story Info
Mature woman takes the virginity of a computer geek.
3.9k words
4.53
44.5k
51
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
647 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age and older.

This is my 2022 Literotica Geek Pride Story Event entry.

I would never describe myself as athletic, handsome, well built or any adjective of the kind. I'm a 19 year old, 5'10", 150 lbs, virgin, computer science major, or as my older brother calls me a "fucking nerd". He's the starting quarterback who took our college football team to the playoffs for the first time in over 50 years. Since we both go to the same school, I never get any attention or credit for anything. My father brags about him all the time and my mother is always hanging on his arm, like a schoolgirl with a crush.

So it was no surprise to find myself home alone when I woke up this morning. When I went down to the kitchen for breakfast, there was a note on the refrigerator. Looking at it, it read, "Went to Chicago for your brother's NIL appearance. Be back Sunday afternoon." I took the note and threw it into the garbage. One good thing about everyone being gone is that I can watch my Blu-ray TV shows and movies on the big screen, in the sports room.

When my brother signed his NIL(name, image and likeness) deal to play football, my father and him turned a portion of the basement to a sports room and the rest of it into an apartment. Full kitchen and bathroom, living room and bedroom. He begged for my help to install the wiring for the surround sound and entertainment, then pretty much banned me from using it.

I had just finished breakfast and was cleaning my bowl when my cellphone rang. It was my mother. Pastor Thomas had called her and asked for my help setting up the new AV System for the church. I asked her how much it paid. She said it paid nothing, how I could even think about charging the church. I laughed and told her that I was joking, I'd get dressed and go over there here in a bit. All she said was "OK" and hung up. She didn't even say, thank you.

I threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and drove over to the church. He must have been waiting for me. Pastor Thomas met me at the door. He shook my hand and thanked me for coming over on such short notice. I replied with kind social platitudes and asked him to show me the system. As we walked, he did the usual spiel about how it would be nice to see me on Sundays. I reminded him of the last time I came to church. He replied chuckling, about how he hadn't seen Dorothy so frustrated while being asked questions by a child.

We got to the chapel and I saw that it was a fairly simple job. He'd gotten 2 new speakers that would on top of a tripod and a new projector. I just needed to take out the old and install the new. I told him it'd take me a few hours. He said "OK" and to let him know if I needed any help. I nodded and got started. The hardest part of the whole job was lifting the new speakers on top of the tripods. Like I said, I'm not most well built guy, so it was a bit of a struggle to do it all by myself.

I finished the job, ran a test on the speakers and projector to make sure everything was running correctly. Of course it was, so I went to Pastor Thomas' office to ask him what he wanted me to do with the speakers and projector not being used anymore. He was on the phone when I walked in. I sat down and started playing on my phone while waiting for him to finish. I got snapped back into reality when I heard Pastor Thomas say

"As a matter of fact, he's sitting here right in front of me. Do you want to speak to him?"

He covered the receiver and told me Mrs. Baxter. I walked around to the side of the desk and took the phone. She had told me that Pastor Thomas and the church had donated the old equipment that I just replaced to the Community Center. I told her that was great. I also knew where this was going. She asked me if I could come over and hook it up. I told her that I'd be happy to after I grabbed a shower and lunch at home. We said goodbye and hung up.

Pastor Thomas thanked me for helping the church and for agreeing to help Mrs. Baxter. I loaded the equipment into my car and drove home. I undressed, hopped in the shower. I closed my eyes and let the water rinse the sweat off me. I was leaning with my hands against the wall, when all of a sudden, I started thinking about Mrs. Baxter. She was a wonderful person, who never let people like my brother get away with making fun of people.

Mrs. Baxter was similar to my size. She was 50 and a few inches shorter than I, at 5'5" tall but, she weighed 150 lbs like myself. She had a slender face with blue eyes. Short white hair that curled under her ears and tapered from the front to the back. She looked to have had C cup breast. Her looks reminded me of Helen Mirren. She always wore skirt suits with color coordinated flats or sandals and smelled like cotton candy.

I always looked forward to being around her. Her husband was killed in an industrial accident at his job. I was 10 years old when that happened. She threw herself into her job at the Community Center since then. She took a genuine interest in me growing up. My parents were always traveling with my brother to football camps, so I spent a lot of time at the Community Center. I spent most of time with her helping tutor younger kids. Whether that was with their schoolwork or helping them learn how to use a computer.

I finished my shower went to my room and got dressed. Going into the kitchen, I saw that I had left my phone on the counter. As I walked over to pick it up, it started ringing. It was Mrs. Baxter.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hello Sean. I hope Pastor Thomas didn't wear you out." she replied.

"No, I just got out of the shower. I'm going to throw together a couple turkey sandwiches and then head your way."

"I'm sorry to ask, but, can you do me another favor please?"

"Popular question today." I replied with a chuckle.

"I spilled some ketchup on my blouse, can you stop by the dry cleaners and pick up dress, that I dropped off a few days ago?"

"Sure, but, you owe me dinner young lady." I replied light heartedly.

Mrs. Baxter chuckled and replies "Sure and thank you. I'll see you here in a little bit."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I threw together my sandwiches and off I went. I picked up her clothes and was surprised to see it was a dress. I'd never seen her in anything other than her skirt suits. It was a dark blue dress that I would guess fell just below her knees. As I drove to the Community Center, I briefly wondered how she would look in the dress. I finally pulled into a surprisingly empty parking lot.

I don't remember seeing it empty on a Saturday. I was able to pull right up to the side door. I was grateful for this. I really didn't want to carry the equipment a long way. I grabbed her dress and walked inside. Her office was just around the corner and I was anxious to get this equipment hooked up and spend the rest of the day in front of the big screen with surround sound. I rounded the corner and saw her office door opened.

I went to knock on the open door, and I was greeted by the sight of Mrs. Baxter wearing only a bra and skirt. She was bent over her desk, facing the open door, dabbing her blouse with water from a glass. I was speechless. The dabbing was forcing her cleavage to bounce inside her bra. Finally after about thirty seconds she stood up and smiled. I saw her mouth moving, but, I didn't hear a word. I was just staring at her. Her skin was an alabaster white, with a slight pouch on her belly.

She was beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I watched her walk around her desk. I finally got my voice back.

"I got your dress." I said, holding it out to her.

"Why thank you Sean." she replied smiling while grabbing the dress from me. "I'm sorry you had to see me in this state. It must be frightening sight for a young man in college." She chuckled walking back towards her desk.

"You're way more beautiful that any college girl I've seen" I thought.

Mrs. Baxter turned around and looked at me with a look of surprise on her face. I realized that I had said it aloud, and not in my own head. I mumbled an apology and ran down the hall, out the door and to my car. I put my head on my arms and leaned on the top of my car.

"This day started out with so much promise" I thought to myself.

I leaned back up, took a big deep breath and started unloading the equipment. As I carried the first speaker past Mrs Baxter's office, I took another breath, not knowing what was going to happen. I looked in as I carried the speaker and saw that she wasn't there. Breathing a sigh of relief, I proceeded to the Main Hall.

The Main Hall of the Community Center has a stage and that's where I was taking the new equipment to set up. Meetings, Guest Speakers, and of course theater plays where performed here. I finally got everything unloaded from my car and put onto the stage. I hadn't seen Mrs. Baxter since I had embarrassed myself. I focused on getting everything hooked up properly so that I could run a test before leaving for home, when I heard,

"Sean, why don't you run the tests tomorrow, it's almost 5:30 in the afternoon."

I looked back at her and she had changed into the dress. She looked beautiful. The dress was hugging all of her curves. Once again, I couldn't talk. I just stared at her. I could hear her talking to me, but, I never heard a word. Finally she started walking toward me. I just watched as she got closer and closer. She came to a stop a few feet from the stage and had her hands on her hips, when I finally, once again, got my voice back.

"I.....I.....I'm sorry about earlier" I stammered.

She smiled and replied "Oh, think nothing of it. It feels nice to know that I can still turn the head of a handsome young man."

It was then that I noticed that she had changed her shoes. She must have gone home at some point. I got down off the stage and leaned against it. She started walking to sit beside me, when I grabbed her hand, pulled her into me and kissed her on the lips. It lasted for no more than a few seconds. I pulled away and looked at her face. She was just looking back at me. After what seemed like a minute, I got up and started to walk away.

Mrs. Baxter grabbed me by the hand and turned me around. She smile and gave me a hug, then told me,

"Thank you Sean."

I just stood there looking at her. I thought "Thank you, that's all I get for putting myself out there." I got about halfway out of the Main Hall when she said,

"I owe you dinner for your work. Come over in an hour."

I had to have had a smile on my face like a cheshire cat. Mrs. Baxter giggled as she walked by me. I left and drove home. I ran upstairs and took my second shower of the day. I ran to my bedroom smelling Irish Fresh and threw on a pair of dark blue jeans, light blue button up collared shirt with thin white stripes, and brown chukka boots. For the first time in my life, I was going to put my best foot forward on a date.

It was a 15 minute drive to Mrs. Baxter's house. I was going through every scenario in my head. I get shot down which I'm used to, or, this actually goes well and I finally have a good date for the first time. I pull up front and park. I got to door and rang the doorbell. It was few seconds before she opened the door.

"Hello Sean. Please come in dear." she said smiling.

I stepped inside to the scent of something cooking. I hear the door click close and I turned around. She was now wearing a flowery white sundress.

"You look marvelous Mrs. Baxter."

She smiled, touched her hair and replied "It's Helen, dear. Since you've kissed me twice, I think first names are appropriate."

She was leading me into the front room to sit. With a boldness that I never summoned before in my life, I replied to her,

"I've wanted to do that since I was 8 years old Helen."

"Really Sean?" she said sitting down on the couch.

I walked up to Helen and kissed her again. Flicking the tip of my tongue on her lip. I pulled back looked at her and boldly said,

"I want my first time to be with somebody I care about, and quite frankly Helen, I want to be taught by a woman, not used by ditzy college girl."

We were almost nose to nose. My heart was going a million miles an hour. I held my breath while she stared back at me. It seemed like an eternity. Both of us just looking and breathing. Waiting for the other to flinch. Finally Helen leaned up and whispered into my ear,

"Sit down Sean"

I sat down. Did I blow it? Did I come on to strong. Helen got up from the couch and starting leaving the room. She got to the hallway, looked back smiling and asked,

"Are you coming?"

I smiled starting walking towards her. She reached out grabbed my hand and walked me down the hall to her bedroom. Inside I noticed that there were candles already lit on her dresser and both end tables. Hearing the door close shut, I turned around and was greeted by a kiss on my lips. Our tongues dancing for a few seconds when she pulled away.

"It's been a while for me Sean." Helen said to me while unbuttoning my shirt.

I tipped her chin up with my hand and kissed her on the nose. She smiled up at me and took a step back.

"Lose the clothes" she said, while she took the straps of her dress off her shoulders. I slipped of my boots and took of my shirt. Helen had dropped her dress to the floor. She was naked underneath. Her creamy whites breast had a little sag to them, but, were topped with half dollar sized pink areolas. Her nipples were hard and sticking out, begging to be licked and sucked on. Her stomach had a slight paunch which I found sexy. She had a dark shaved landing strip above her pussy.

As my pants hit the floor, her eyes got wide. Seeing Helen naked had me getting aroused. I stepped out of them looking at her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. A finger was moving up and down her slit. I started walking towards her in my boxers. Her eyes going back and forth between my bulge and my face. I bent down and kissed her again. Helen was breathing heavily.

As I started to drop to get between her legs, she told me to stand up. I stood up and Helen pulled my boxers down. My cock flew up and smacked my stomach with a thud. She pushed them down to my feet. As I stepped out of them, she grasped my cock and licked it.

"It's bigger than I thought it would be." she panted.

I moaned as she slipped her mouth over the head. Helen pulled back and went back down again. She was taking more and more of me in her mouth. She speed up, getting my cock dripping with saliva. She pulled off and was jerking it up and down slowly with a twist.

"Your cock is beautiful, how big is it?" Helen asked.

I moaned "Just under 9 inches."

She moaned and took almost all of me into her throat. My head was spinning. I started getting light headed. Helen must have sensed it. She sucked hard as she pulled her mouth up and off my cock.

"Get up on the bed and lay down."

I laid on my back in the middle of the bed. Helen crawled on the bed between my legs. She grabbed my cock and started slobbering on it. Going down halfway and leaving just the head in her mouth. All I could I do was moan in pleasure. She sped up, jerking and twisting and moaning. I felt my balls and ass tighten up and I yelled

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming"

I grabbed the sheet, threw my head back and came harder than I ever did with my hand. As soon as the first rope of cum shot in her mouth, Helen took me in as far as she could. I felt like a gallon of jizz shot out of me. Helen was moaning and I could hear her swallowing. By the time I finished cumming, I was shaking. I could feel tears on my face. I closed my eyes, just breathing and enjoying the feeling.

I felt Helen slowly crawling up my body, kissing my belly button, my stomach, my nipples. I opened my eyes and she kissed me on the lips. I could slightly taste myself. She kissed the tears on my eyes and said,

"You ready to skewer me with your big fuckstick?"

I smiled and replied "You're a dirty girl aren't you."

Helen reached down between us and grabbed my cock. Kissed me and said,

"Time to make you a man Sean." and she started to sit on my cock.

I felt a few inches slide into Helen. She was hot and tight. We both moaned in pleasure. She slid back up then back down, taking a little more.

"You're so thick Sean. Helen moaned.

"Oh God you feel so good Helen."

She was sliding up and down. Going deeper with each stroke down. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock with pleasure. Then suddenly on the upstroke, she let her knees come off the bed and her whole bodyweight jammed the rest of my 9 inch cock all the way in her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." she moaned.

I hugged her body to mine. My arms wrapped around her back. My hands on her sides. Her tits smashed against my chest. Helen was rolling and grinding her hips. I jammed my tongue into her mouth and started thrusting up into her pussy. I moved my hands down and grabbed two handfuls of her ass and started pounding her. After a thirty seconds, she lifted her mouth off mine and screamed out in pleasure, then fell on top of me.

She had passed out. I held her tight, holding myself in her. I was kissing her face when she came to. She slide off of me and fell to my side. I rolled myself so that I was facing her. She was breathing so hard her chest was heaving up and down. I took my hand and started rubbing her tits, squeezing her nipples between my fingers. She turned her head to the side and smiled.

"Get up here, and fuck me like you own me now." she said breathlessly.

I rolled between her wide open legs and took my cock in my hand. As I was rubbing it between the wet lips of her pussy, she looked at me smiling.

"I can't believe you were hiding such a wonderful cock from me all that time."

I pushed myself forward and sank half my cock in her on the first thrust, she was so wet. She moaned her pleasure. A few thrusts later and I was buried balls deep. Helen was cumming again. It was like being in a hot, wet, pulsating, vice grip. I was taking long, deep, slow strokes in and out, scared to hurt her. After a few minutes of this, I felt one hand grab my hair and the other claw my back.

"You're so fucking deep. I'm cumming again."

I felt the pain of her nails in my back, as she screamed again. She made sounds like an animal being strangled as she came. When she finished, I stopped and just held myself all the way inside her. I pushed myself up, putting my weight on my arms. She took my face in her hands.

"I want you to fuck me until you fill my pussy full of cum. Don't stop for anything." Helen told me and kissed me hard on the mouth.

I did exactly what she told me. I pounded her through 2 more orgasms and her biting my shoulder so hard, I bled. When I finally shot my cum in her, she screamed "Fill my pussy Sean" so loudly, I thought the neighbors would call the police. I lay of top of Helen catching my breath. She just hugged me and kept saying "Thank you."

I rolled off of Helen and we laid side by side. Both of us were out of breath. The fact that neither of us had had sex in a long time, we were just basking in the aftermath of oxytocin. After a few minutes, I broke the silence.

"Candles and naked under your dress, you planned this."

Helen giggled breathlessly and answered "When you couldn't speak in the Main Hall after seeing me, I knew then that I had to have you tonight."

"Well, I've known since puberty, so I win." I replied laughing.

Helen snuggled into my side with her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her.

"I hope you don't have any plans the rest of the weekend. I'm not done with you, so get some sleep Sean."

Helen spent Saturday and Sunday, teaching me how to please her and taking me to heights that I only dreamed of. By the time I left for home on Sunday evening, we decided to keep seeing each other. We had to keep it on the down-low though, because of our age difference and that she's known me since I was in diapers.

Seadog777
Seadog777
647 Followers
12