Geek's BIG Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara, not to be left out, moved up and started tonguing his ass crack. Inserting her curled tongue into his shit hole, alternating with sucking on his balls. That was almost too much for Gio, and he was not as careful as he'd been slamming his cock into his sister with abandon.

Fiona, at that point, was screaming through cum after cum without saying much that made sense. Mostly just screaming his name and God's and a few Jesus Christ thrown in for good measure. It wasn't long before he felt her sheath clamp down like a rhythmic vice and she just screamed wordlessly. To Gio's great surprise, Tara's wet finger shoved past his sphincter into his ass, causing his balls tightened and explode. "FUCKING CUMMING!!!!"

Rope after rope after rope blasted deep in his sister's hungry cunt. Tara pressed her finger against a spot deep in his shithole that made it seem like he was shooting his entire reproductive system out of his dick. The cum was so long and furious that it actually hurt by the end. When he quit shaking, she pulled her finger out and Fiona collapsed on the bed, completely spent. Babbling uncontrollably without making much sense.

Gio pulled out and turned, flipping Tara on her back and slamming his still hard cock in her. She deserved a good cum for what she'd just done, and he still had the hardon to give it to her. She screamed and begged him to fuck her stupid. Who was Gio to deny her? He looked over at Tiffany and knew she was feeling left out. "Come sit on your sister's face, Tiffany-slut. She can eat you out while I suck on your tits."

Tiffany hurried to the end of the bed. She climbed over her sister's body, then settled over Tara's mouth. As Tara licked her pussy, she smiled at Gio. "Thank you, Master."

Gio nodded. "Don't get used to this, we aren't having an orgy every morning. I need three cums first thing every morning, but we'll work out a schedule."

He latched on to Tiffany's tits. They were slightly smaller than her sisters. He sucked and nibbled on her blueberry sized nipples. Tara's tits were almost the same size as her sisters, but her nipples were the size and color of ripe Bing cherries, whereas Tiffany's were the size of blueberries and the same color as her pussy, pink cotton candy. Tiffany's he was finding out were also more sensitive, and after just a few minutes of light chewing and sucking and slathering with his tongue, she was gushing into her sister's mouth. Tara was busy screaming into Tiffany's snatch from the hard pounding Gio was giving her well fucked pussy.

To think all three of them had been virgins until last night. That still surprised Gio. That the two biggest cheerleader sluts in school had never had their pussies fucked. Virgins until they begged him to, not only fuck them, but breed them last night.

He kind of regretted some things he'd made them do. Not the videos to their boyfriends, both the guys and the sluts deserved that for what they'd put him through. But filling their unprotected pussies with his cum that was beyond revenge. Making his sister beg him to flush her birth control, he was as upset about too.

Now he enjoyed putting two loads in his mom while she screamed for him to knock her up. He enjoyed it so much that he planned to keep filling her with his cum until she got her wish. Gio couldn't wait to see his mommy-slut's belly growing large with his child.

He decided this morning to have both Tiffany and Tara go by the drugstore and get the morning-after pill. But how the hell was he going to resist fucking these tight, needy pussies until they got on birth control? He didn't want to completely fuck up their futures. He just wanted to treat them like sluts and maybe get his six to eight cum dumps a day without having to use his own hands.

He was slamming into Tara, feeling his balls getting closer to empty for the second time when his mom came in pouting. "Why wasn't I invited to the orgy? I thought I was your Mommy-slut, Gio. Don't I deserve some morning cream?" That was his solution. His mom wanted a baby. He needed a place to put all his cum until the twins could get enough birth control in their system. He'd fuck them but only cum in Fiona or his mom, mostly his mom.

"You do mommy-slut, but these horny sluts woke me up and got me going fast. I left a big creamy load in Fiona's pussy already. Why don't you get on your hands and knees and suck all that cum out of her pussy? Then when I'm ready to cum with this load, I'll put it in your pussy. Then I'll fuck Tiffany and give you her load too. That way, you get all the baby batter you need to get knocked up again."

His mom looked at him with tear shiny eyes. "Really, Gio? You are really going to knock me up?"

He looked at her. "That's what you wanted, wasn't it? You said it, without me asking, several times last night. Do you really want another baby or was it just dirty talk?"

"Oh yes! I asked your Dad for another baby once you quit breast-feeding and, he wouldn't give me one. He said two were enough."

"Then, get in position mom because I'll fill you every time I fuck one of these two, until you show me a positive pregnancy test."

Cecilia squealed and got on her knees, burying her face in Fiona's pussy, which helped pull his still cum dumb sister back to awareness. Gio felt his balls boiling as Tara started screaming through yet another orgasm. He squeezed the two inches she couldn't take until the need to cum died a bit. When she finally collapsed, he pulled out, spun around and slid into his mother's dripping snatch. He grabbed her hips and pumped into her for all he was worth. He pounded her without mercy, hearing her screaming and cursing in ecstasy into her daughter's well fucked cunt. When her pussy started doing that ripple squeeze thing that only an experienced older woman seemed to know how to do, he picked up the pace and bellowed as cum number two blasted into his mother's waiting cunt. When the last of that load was deposited, he spun back around to find Tiffany and Tara had changed places. Gio lined up and plowed into Tiffany.

His arms weren't getting the weight training that his sister had wanted him to get. At least not in the way she'd wanted. But both his arms, and his core, were definitely getting a workout.

He felt his balls draw tight once more, and he pulled out of a well fucked Tiffany, and slammed into his mother again. After a few hard thrusts, he pumped the second load of the morning into her greedy womb.

He pulled out, happy to see that he was going to have time to get clean and dressed. Too bad he didn't make his workout; he'd need to think about how he was going to do that. He really didn't want to lose the start he'd gotten on changing his physical look. But for now, they all needed to get cleaned up and fed, so they were all on time. He and the Twins to school and Fiona to Uni and mom to work. But first, he needed to let them know how things were changing.
"Tiffany and Tara. I want you to stop by the drugstore on the way to school and pick up the morning-after pill. Then I want you to plan to get on birth control right away. I don't want either of you pregnant while we are still in high school. I will punish and humiliate you for the way you treated me, but that's too much even for me.

Fiona, I didn't flush your pills, they're in my nightstand. I leave it up to you if you want to take them or not. I don't want to punish you at all, and I went too far last night. If you want to get pregnant, then don't take them if you want to wait, then keep taking them and we'll wait."

All three girls looked as if they couldn't believe what he was saying. "What? I'm not trying to become a monster. Yes, I want your obedience. I want you to be mine, but you don't need to have your lives fucked up beyond normal. Part of having control is protecting you and providing what you need, not just taking what I want.

Tiffany, Tara, you need to learn high school standing bullshit is just that bullshit. I plan to show you what humiliation is, so you understand it. I am probably going to make you jump through some demeaning hoops this year. However, I don't want to destroy the rest of your lives. But I'll also reward you for obeying me."

Both girls shivered in anticipation of not just the humiliation but the rewards.

Gio looked at Fiona. "I love you, Fiona. You showed me what I needed to come out of my funk, and I got a little carried away. I'm still gonna fuck the shit out of you every day, but I'm never going to publicly humiliate you. You're my sissy-slut, but still my big sister too, and I love you. So, you decided. If you want me to give you a baby, I will. But I'll leave when up to you.

Mommy-slut you made it plain what you want, and you've always taken care of me even when dad wouldn't. I didn't take control to upset you or to humiliate you. I did it because I want to take care of you in every way. You want a baby, then I'll give you a baby. All I ask for is you let me take care of you. Physically, emotionally, sexually and eventually in every way."

He kissed all four of them. "Now before we shower and get ready to leave, we need to talk about some changes around here. Mom, when you get home from work, I want you to move your things into Fiona's room. Fiona, you will make room for mom's things when you get home from class today. You two will sleep together unless I invite one or both of you into my bed.

Tiffany and Tara, you will bring your stuff over here after school and move into this room. You will sleep together in this bed, unless I bring you into mine. Once you get your things here, move my stuff into the master bedroom. I'm the Master of this house, so that room is mine. You will all get turns sleeping with me, probably more than one of you a night. But the room is mine and mine alone for now. Is that understood?"

They all nodded. "Yes, Master."

"Good, now everyone get ready for work and school. We'll figure everything else out tonight. Oh, Tiffany and Tara. I need you to stay close to me today. I figure Brock and Chris will not be happy with any of us. But don't worry, I can and will keep you safe; if you stay near me."

Tiffany trembled. "How? How can you keep us safe? They're bigger and meaner than you, Gio."

Gio laughed. "I could have always beat them, Tiffany. I just knew it would mean I'd have to fight more of them the next time. Beat one they bring two, beat two they bring three. Beat three, they bring the entire team. I have two black belts. I have the skills, and now I have a reason to fight to protect what's mine. It didn't matter to me they threw me in dumpsters and lockers, that hurt nothing but my pride. They did nothing but humiliate me. I can live with that.

However, I won't let them hurt you or anyone else. I told you I'm done being the whipping boy. Now I'm going to stand up, and if they have to get beat a few times to realize it, then they get beat."

Soon after that everyone headed to shower and eat, and Gio followed the girls to the pharmacy and then into the student parking lot. He'd barely gotten off his bike when he saw two angry football stars head for the girls. He stepped in front of them and took his stand. "Leave the girls alone or I'll kick both your asses right now."

Brock and Chris stopped, shocked that he was standing up to them. Then they started laughing. "Oh, we're scared the geek stain thinks he can kick our asses."

"I'll do it one at a time or both of you together, doesn't matter to me. Or you can just realize the ladies chose me over you and walk away like men, instead of acting like spoiled little boys. The choice is yours."

Chris moved left as Brock moved right. "Oh, I think we'll fuck you up beyond all recognition. Then we'll make you watch as we take these two sluts back, just to show you we can."

Gio moved into his ready position. "Last chance 'roid heads. Once we start, I won't stop until you can't get back up."

The jocks laughed and came right at him. Time to show them what a real ass kicking was all about.

12