Geek's BIG Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara heard her Daddy claim her, and her pussy locked down on his big Daddy Cock as it pumped what felt like a gallon of his virile cum into her pussy sending her into the most explosive cum of her life. Her vision faded away in a swirl of colors as the most exquisite pleasure she'd ever felt overwhelmed her.

Greg caught his daughter as she wordlessly screamed her ecstasy on his cock before passing out. He pulled his spent cock out of her, turned her in his arms, cradling her and carried her to his bed. He didn't know how, but he would find a way to keep her and her sister safe as he reclaimed them. He knew now beyond a shadow of a doubt that he loved them, and they were meant for him not any other man. His twin sluts, his precious daughters and the mothers of his future children.

Gio wanted nothing more than to climb into the king-size bed and fuck all three of the women in it but Tiffany and Tara's face when admitting they'd saved their virginity for their dad wouldn't leave his mind. They didn't really belong to him. They'd given themselves to him, and they would honor that promise but in reality, their hearts belonged to their father. The problem that was keeping them with him, was if they were unattached at school the jocks would start pressuring them to return to the way things were before. Based on the behavior of the team so far, he knew that Dean and the others might even go so far as to force them. Gio knew what he was going to do. Not being with Abi hurt, it caused him physical pain, so there was no way he could keep these two women, who were becoming his friends, from the one man they loved just because they had wanted to fuck him. He sighed and stepped fully into the bedroom. "Tiffany, get dressed and go home to your Dad. I release you from belonging to me. Go home to you dad and sister. You both belong to him, and we all know it."

Tiffany looked at her friend and savior. For the first-time something stirred inside her a longing for this man's love, but she knew he belonged to another and would never love her. "What about school? We won't be safe there without people thinking we are sleeping with you."

Gio nodded "I know, so we meet up every morning in the parking lot. You let your Dad know that I'll have to make out with you both, but I won't fuck you again. I'll make sure you're both safe while we're at school."

Tiffany looked at Cecila and Fiona, who had neither said anything yet. "Go on honey. He'll keep his word."

"I know; I just don't know if I should leave. We had a deal after all."

Gio looked at her. "I'm not going to fuck you even if you stay, so go home and be with your sister and dad the two people that we both know you love and that love you."

Tiffany to Gio and kissed him. "You really are a good guy and a hero, Gio. I'll help you get Abi away from Dean anyway I can. Until then, I'll find you a couple more hot sluts, to come fuck you on the regular."

Gio shook his head. "Don't worry about that, just go be with your real loves. I'll see you at school tomorrow?"

"How are you going to get there, your bike is trashed?"

"I figure it out."

"Tara and I will pick you up at seven, be ready for us. Least we can do."

"Alright and tell your dad, I'll take care of you at school and again thank him for his help today. And Tiffany thank you too. Your phone call saved me from expulsion."

Tiffany left, and Gio looked at his mom and sister who had strange looks on their faces. "What?"

"You Gio McLoed, are a great lover, but a better man. Now get in this bed and fuck your sister who has waited patiently for you to pay her some attention."

Gio looked at his sister and was surprised to see her crying quietly. "Fiona what's wrong? I thought you told me you didn't have a boyfriend. If you want me to let you go back to someone I will."

She cried harder shaking her head. "No that's not it. No one has ever looked at me like Mister Anderson looked at Tiffany and Tara tonight. I'm always a fuck buddy, but no one has ever loved me."

Gio looked at his mom, and she slipped out of the bed. "I'll sleep in the other room tonight. You need to fix this Gio. She doesn't understand. You didn't do this, but it's your job to take care of her and right now she needs to understand the difference between what you, me and her share and what you had with Tiffany and Tara."

Gio nodded. Then he climbed in the bed and took his big sister in his arms. "That's not true, Fiona. You are loved. I love you."

"Of course you do. I'm your sister you have to love me."

Gio tilted her head up and kissed her soundly his tongue dominating her mouth as he wanted to make her understand she possessed his soul. "No Fiona, not like a sister. You've always been more to me. Yes, I love Abi, but I love you just as much."

Gio kissed down his sister's body stopping when he got to her tits and spent some time sucking and nibbling on them, his hands wandering lovingly, stroking her stomach and sides and down to her hips. She opened her legs, and his hand moved to her landing strip teasing the small trimmed strip of red hair. He played with it. "I love that you have this, but I want you to do something for me."

"What?"

"I want you to let it grow out and then shape it into a heart. That way when you look in the mirror after you shower or when you are getting dressed, you will know that I love you."

His mouth started kissing down her taunt tummy, and then he nestled between her thighs, lovingly stroking her pussy as he watched it open to him and dampen as he teased and loved on her with his hands. Then he kissed her just above her mound. He moved and started licking and sucking on her pussy lips and let his tongue lovingly slide across her slit and tease her clit out of it's hood. Then he placed little sucking kisses on her swollen clit and slowly, lovingly slide a finger into her pussy as he kissed and licked and sucked on her love button.

Fiona was overwhelmed with the feelings, not of lust but of tender loving care, her brother was showing her body. He was worshiping her like he truly did love her. She looked down aching with need as he tenderly took her closer and closer to spilling over. She knew she was going to cum soon, and her eyes closed as she got closer. "Look at me Fiona. Look into my eyes as you cum for me. See how much I love you. She shattered; her body cuming apart as she saw the love in his eyes for her, and then he was crawling up her body before she even came down and lovingly entered her rocking and pumping not in a hot hard fuck but a generous tempo as he loved her as deeply as he could.

After about half an hour of pumping her into the bed, he rolled putting her on top and began to run his hands lovingly over her perfect heart-shaped ass and up her back. His lips locked to hers. Tongue lovingly tasting, possessing her mouth as his Big Fat Cock was doing to her pussy. Then he pulled his mouth from hers. "Sit up Fiona and ride me to your climax. So you can look into my eyes as, we cum together."

She sat up, and he took her hands in his as they continued to make love. She sped up as she felt herself get close to cumming and her eyes started to close. "Don't look away Fiona. Look into my eyes see the truth as we cum together." She opened her eyes and felt a connection form between her and Gio. A connection deeper than any she'd ever had before. More than brother and sister, more than a husband and wife, more than lovers. To Fiona, as the first wave of an intense cum hit her and she felt his first rope splash against the walls of her pussy. It felt like they connected so much that she was certain their very souls were mixing just like their cum was.

Gio sat up as the continued to soak each other with cum and took her mouth in a kiss that finished entwining their souls. As the last bit of pleasure washed over her, she felt his words more than heard them. "You're mine forever Fiona and I'm yours."

Then he rolled them on their side and still buried deep within her; they fell asleep holding each other close.