Geek's BIG Break Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Greg moved away from his daughter, who whimpered in her sleep as he left her side. He grabbed his laptop and made some notes he'd email to his PA so she could start the ball rolling in the morning. First, he wanted to see if he could find someone to give a valuation on Gio's Clicktalk app and the company he's created ASAP. Second, he wanted to talk to someone at the school board about Tara's schooling and Then he needed to talk to Gio, Cecilia and maybe even Gio's sister Fiona. He had promised to get Gio an appointment with his tailor, so he asked Pamala to get him one tomorrow first thing. Then he wanted to look into the situation with Gio's neighbor.

He could care less about the woman and her daughter, but he did still have his own score to settle with Clarence Chadwick, Dean's father, and the senior partner at Chadwick, Marsten and Cline. They'd represented the insurance company that Greg had sued for his wife's wrongful death because of a prescription drug they'd refused to pay for. One that if covered would have given her a longer life. Clarence had been the attorney and part owner of the insurance company that denied her coverage. If Greg could make that pompous dick suffer, he would. If he could do it by helping Geo figure out what leverage Chadwick and his son had over the Long women, then he'd do it. With that thought, he added hiring a private detective to his list for the next day for his PA to accomplish. He'd need to promote her as well and get her out of his front office. He thought maybe he could replace her with Tara if she was willing.

Once that was done, he slipped back into bed and nestled up against his daughter, who half turned and sleepily looked at him. "Daddy, my pussy is so empty. Will you put your big Daddy dick in me again?"

Greg reached over and lightly stroked her face. "Such a needy pussy my Princess has."

She nodded and looked him in the eye. "Yes, Daddy, my pussy is so empty and needs her Daddy's cock in her all the time. Please, Daddy? Please put your Daddy cock in your Princess' pussy. You don't have to fuck me I just need to feel you're big Daddy Dick inside my tight little kitty."

"Jesus, Tara, you're insatiable."

She started rubbing her wet cunt against the head of his dick, trying to get him to slide into her. "Is that a bad thing, Daddy?"

He kissed her and slowly slid his cock deep inside her tight cunt until he was fully seated in her from behind. "No, Princess, it's not a bad thing, just takes some getting used to."

She moaned and twitched on his Cock. "Oh, you fill my kitty so wonderfully, Daddy, thank you."

He began to slowly pump in and out of her hot snatch. Just short, slow movements. Not trying to fuck her really just more letting her know he was deep inside her. He felt her relax and fall asleep and then slowly his body followed her, his dick still nestled inside her tight little eighteen-year-old cunt joining them in body like they'd joined their souls that night. No longer just father and daughter, but something much more beautiful. Connected as much by their hearts and souls as by their sexual connection.

########################################################################

Gio woke the next morning to his sister spooned up to him on one side, his mother on the other. His mom was already rubbing her ass against his growing morning wood. "Hey Baby, are you happy to see me this morning?"

Gio kissed his mom and rolled her onto him, slipping deep inside her already dripping honey pot. "I'm always glad to slide into you mommy-slut, you know that. What has you awake so early?"

Cecilia didn't smile at him even as he slid his hard cock inside her and started pumping his morning hard on into her soaking wet slit. "So wet for me, Mommy-Slut."

She moaned and pushed back against his hard cock as he increased his tempo and the power of his thrusts into her steaming cunt. "Gio, you need to take today off. Get the work on your bike started and decided what you are going to do about the offers you were made yesterday. I've called the school already and told them you won't be in today. I also asked a couple of people to see you about the business side of Clicktalk. One of which is an old friend from college. He works for an investment fund as a risk management and corporate evaluation specialist with Valley Venture capitalist. You need to go by his office so they can analyze Clicktalk to see what kind of independent evaluation they can give you on what it's really worth right now. He will also give you a few ideas about its value in the future, if you were to sell or if you were to build it up first. I also asked Betty Long to come by and look at the contracts both your interested parties made and if they are good contracts and tell you what to expect from a good contract."

"On top of that, you and Greg need to have a conversation again today. I love you, honey, but you messed up last night. You told all of us that taking care of us is part of the Submissive/Dominant relationship. You failed to take proper care of one of your women last night. That you need to fix and fast."

Then they started to really move together and there was no talking as Cecilia gave in to the feelings of pleasure Gio's cock was bringing her. After a few orgasms and Gio spending himself into her twice, they were both able to get ready for their day.

Gio cleaned up and dressed in casual business attire before heading downstairs for breakfast. He was only slightly surprised to see Greg and the girls. What shocked him was the way Tiffany looked. Was this what his mom had meant when she told him he failed one of his women? Tiffany wasn't his, though she belonged to Greg. Still, he couldn't help but feel like he might be missing something somewhere.

"Gio, excuse the interruption, I have us an early morning appointment with my tailor. Why don't you and I go see him about some custom fit clothes and have a man to man talk?"

Gio looked at Greg and nodded. "And your girls?"

"They are heading to the doctor's today. For now, that's all you need to know."

"For now?"

They continued to talk as they climbed into Greg's Jaguar and headed to the tailor shop.

"You sent Tiffany home to me last night, did you not? Broke your word to me and both my girls. When I asked, you told me they were safe with you. That you would give them a firm hand and teach them how to obey a master. Instead, you use them for one day and sent them home to me. You gave them back as if they had no value."

Gio shook his head. "No, I sent them home because you and they both wanted them to belong to you?"

Greg looked at the young man sitting across the table from him. "Did they? How do you know? Did you ask them? Did you ask me? No, you just made assumptions based on them telling you they were saving their virginities for me. Did you ask Tara if she wanted me to be her master? Did you ask Tiffany before you threw her out of your house in the middle of the night?"

"No, I didn't because earlier both she and Tara admitted they wanted you to be their first and I saw on your face you wanted them."

Greg shook his head. "What Tara and Tiffany told you was that they had saved their innocence to offer to me. What you had originally offered us was a way for us to explore the love we hadn't gotten to have between us. Rejecting them and sending them back to me without finding out if they wanted that was wrong Gio."

The younger man looked at the older who was quickly becoming a mentor and friend. "Then what should I have done?"

"You should have done what was right. Talked to them and found out what the two of them wanted. You sent Tiffany home in the middle of the night and told her you didn't want her. I had to come and get her because she was so crushed by what she saw as her Master rejecting her, she couldn't even leave your driveway. Tiffany doesn't want to belong to me. She wants what you offered her. A loving, safe and compassionate Master who will show her how to be submissive without being a doormat. This evening I'm sending her back to you. However, if I do that, you will take her on permanently. She will be yours and yours alone. You will not abandon her again. You will not give her to anyone else and you will accept your position as her true loving master from tonight on or you will answer to me, her father, is that understood?"

Gio looked at him. "Just Tiffany or both of them?"

Greg stared at the younger man. "Unlike you, I asked the girls what they wanted. Tara wants nothing more than to be with me and apparently give me more children. While Tiffany wants you and only you. So, I'm keeping Tara as my little submissive breeding slut. However, I'm sending Tiffany to you because that is truly what my other daughter wants. You not me. If you honestly don't want her, tell me now and I'll keep her and deal with her crushed heart."

Gio looked at Greg and saw that he was serious. "Can I talk to Tiffany first?"

Greg nodded and finally smiled at the younger man. "Now that is the smartest thing you've said this morning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the morning went smoothly with Gio meeting the tailor that Greg Anderson used and being measured for some custom-made Jeans and motorcycle leathers that would allow him the room he needed. The tailor promised he would have six pairs of the jeans and two leathers ready by end of the week. Gio tried to keep a positive outlook since the tailor knew his own father and could have been making Gio pants his entire school career. It was just another sign that his father carried about no one but himself. Gio wanted nothing more than to put the narcistic bastard in his place, and one idea was filling his mind on how to do it. He'd have to seriously think about it and decide sooner than later.

Then Greg had taken him by the motorcycle shop to get his bike repaired. Gio had tried once again to refuse to let the older man pay for the repairs, but was quickly told he could pay it back after he started to work. The only reason Gio hadn't fought harder to keep Greg from covering the repair cost was that the man kept talking about how it was in his daughter's best interest for him to have his wheels working.

The mechanic at the shop had even given Gio a loaner bike to use until his was fixed. So after agreeing to let Greg Anderson pay and Gio pay him back after the sale of his Clicktalk app or from his pay at Anderson Advertising, Gio was on the road heading toward the meeting his mother had arranged for him to have his company valuated.

He entered the office and was soon sitting in the office of his mother's old friend. "So you're Cecilia's brilliant son, Gio. Your mother asked that my company do a valuation of an app you developed. You realize that most apps aren't worth much, don't you? I mean, you are still in high school and have developed one, so have lots of other people. Only about one in every million app is worth anything."

Gio looked at the middle-aged man sitting behind the desk. His mom had said this was an old highschool friend of hers and that he was the best at company valuations in the area. "I realize that but since two social media companies have already offered me several million for my app, I think mine might actually be that one in a million."

The overweight man smirked. "Well, we will see, won't we?"

He pushed a button on the phone on his desk. "William, will you have Mia Gataki come to my office and let her supervisor know I have an assignment for her."

"Of course, Mister Branson."

The smarmy business man looked at Gio. "While this is probably a waste of my time, I promised your mother I would do her this favor. I must admit I like thinking of Cecilia owing me a favor. One I'm sure I'll collect on before long. Anyway, Miss Gataki is an intern here, so having her gather all your information and doing the initial valuation will be good practice for her."

Just then a knock came on the door before it opened, and the most gorgeous creature Gio had ever seen walked in the room.

Mia was nothing short of a true Greek goddess as far as Gio could see. Her hair and eyes were dark, almost black. Her olive complexion was smooth and creamy. She was around five foot six feet tall and built like an hourglass, with perfect handful sized breasts and a tiny waist. Her hips and ass were full and the perfect handful as well. Gio could feel his cock wake up at her entrance. The hint of her perfume wafted to him on the air as she entered. "You sent for me Mister Branson?"

Gio could see the man give the younger worker the once over and it angered him. This man had hinted that he wanted a sexual liaison with his mother and now he was looking at this perfect woman as if she were his next meal. It took everything Gio had to remain seated. He gripped the arms of the chair so hard that they creaked from the pressure. He wanted to pummel the guy behind the desk.

"Yes, Mia honey, this is Gio McLoed he has a social media app he'd like us to valuate. I doubt it's worth much, but I thought it would be an excellent project for you. Find out everything you can from him and then work up the Valuation and submit it to your supervisor. It shouldn't take long, so have it ready by end of the day tomorrow."

The younger worker looked at Gio and smiled, and Gio felt his cock twitch in his pants. He knew he was going to have to follow this young lady out of the office. It wouldn't be possible to keep hiding the evidence of his arousal at that point. "It's nice to meet you, Mister McLoed. If you would follow me to my desk, I can get the information I need from you to start your evaluation."

"Just one moment, please." Gio looked back at his mother's old schoolmate. "How much do I owe you for this, Valuation?"

The man smiled his slimy smile. "Oh, I'm sure your mom and I can come to some kind of agreement."

"No, I prefer to keep my mother out of my business dealings. If you'll tell me what I owe you, I'll write you a check. To be honest, I wouldn't have even let her call you if I'd know she was doing it."

Mister Branson's smile slipped. "Our fee's start at two thousand dollars young man and go up depending on how long it takes to put together your valuation."

Gio pulled out his checkbook and wrote a check for two thousand dollars and handed it to the man. "Here you go I'm sure my Valuation wouldn't cost more than the minimum after all most apps are worthless as you said. I'll let my mother know that we have paid you in full. I'd hate to think she thought she owed you a favor for my business."

Gio smiled as the man scowled and took his check. He would have to swing by the bank and move money from his savings account to his checking, but it was worth it to not have the greaseball putting moves on his mom.

Gio stood and went to the door opening it and smiling at Mia. "After you Miss Gataki."

Once they left the office, the woman who was probably about the age of Fiona smiled and shook her head. "I don't think you made a friend of Mister Branson today."

Gio smiled at her. "I didn't come here to make a friend of your boss. My mother and he went to school together, and she called him for help. The fact that he thought that help should have sexual strings attached to it pisses me off . If I didn't need this Valuation so much, I would have left the minute he insinuated that my mother would pay him for his favor in such a way. Now he knows that I am on to him and if he tries to make an unwanted move on my mother, he will learn what else I'm good at."

"Oh, and what is it you are good at Mister McLoed?"

"Do you really want to know Miss Gataki or are you just making conversation?"

The Greek goddess stopped and looked at the young man behind her. "I was just making conversation to be honest, but now I think I might really want to know."

Gio nodded his head and moved closer to the lovely woman. "I'm good at three things, making social media apps and games, the two martial arts I have black belts in, and making lovely women like yourself scream in ecstasy. Shall I demonstrate them all for you?"

Mia laughed and indicated her cubical. "How about we just start with your valuation and see where the day takes us?"

Gio nodded and held her office chair for her as she seated herself and pulled out a notepad. "So tell me about this app I'm supposed to give you a Valuation on."

Gio shrugged. "It's called Clicktalk, and I created it about nine months ago."

Mia's eyes got big. "Wait a minute, are you talking about the Clicktalk social media platform that's taking over the internet?" She grabbed her phone and opened her Clicktalk account. "This Clicktalk?"

Gio smiled "Yes that's my app. I have had a couple of social media giants show interest in buying it lately and I want to know what it's worth before I decided if I should take their offers."

The girl swallowed and looked left and right as if she was looking for a hidden camera or Ashton Kutcher to jump out and tell her she was being punked. "Did Mister Branson know what the name of your app was?"

"No, he never asked me. He just told me that apps almost never made any money, and he would not waste his time Valuating it except that it gave him a favor to hold over my mother's head. That's why I paid him."

"Jesus Christ, Gio, I'm not qualified to do this Valuation. Just what I know as a user of your app makes it the most expensive thing they've ever asked me to work on."

Gio again shrugged his shoulders. "Can you give me an honest Valuation on it?"

"Of course, but they would have never asked me to do it if they knew what it was."

Gio smiled. "Then give me the Valuation and submit it to your supervisor like you were told. What Branson doesn't know won't hurt him and it might help you right?"

The girl nodded and almost at a whisper she leaned over closer to Gio and stated. "If you're as good at the other two things as making apps, I might just need a demonstration."

He moved closer and let his hand fall on her thigh. "I might be persuaded to give you one or two." Then he winked and turned the conversation back to business. "But lets get you all the information you need to do my Valuation first. I don't want it said my talents other than for apps got me the Valuation you are going to work up for me."

Mia nodded and then started asking him all kinds of questions about the app until she had all the information she needed to work up an honest Valuation and told him that she would email it to him the following day after her supervisor had gone over it and approved her numbers or changed them.

Gio asked for her phone number and entered it into his phone before leaving. "I have things to take care of today. I'll call you and arrange a demonstration of my other talents for you in the next couple of days."

"I look forward to your call."

Gio stood and left the girl working on putting numbers to his information and headed home. He needed to talk to Tiffany, and he still had a visit from Betty Long about the email offers to look forward to. Gio wasn't letting Mrs. Long leave without him getting the information on what the Chadwick's were using to hold both her and her daughter hostage to their desires.

A quick call let him know that Tiffany was back from the doctor and would meet him at his house. He fired up the loaner bike and flew toward home, and the cheerleader who he had been told wanted nothing more than to return to being his sex slave. He needed to know if she really wanted him to take her back or if her father had misunderstood her. His cock was already rising to the thought of the young woman giving herself to him body, mind and spirit.


12