Geis Ch. 09

Story Info
Like mother, like daughter.
4.8k words
4.48
17.4k
17

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers

Chapter Nine: Broken Minds & Broken Hearts

Months earlier...

Paige came home from work to find the front door unlocked. The fear that should have swelled in her chest was instead replaced by excitement. She stopped at the doorstep to fix her hair and adjust her bra, cupping her breasts and weighing them in her hands before checking her breath and stepping inside. The last thing she ever wanted to do was offend James or repulse him with poor hygiene. She took her life as a slut very seriously and was determined to earn the pleasure that he gave her so freely with his enormous cock.

James was inside, seated on her couch with his pants off and his dick hanging, half-limp. He sat bareass, his heavy balls nestled between his thick, hairy thighs. He had a beer in hand, half finished, and barely took notice of her as she entered the living room. Paige stopped to drop her things in a nearby chair before going to meet him. She checked his beer first before settling at his feet, a single hand at rest on his naked thigh. She caressed him idly as she purred, "Well, hello there, handsome. I see you're putting that key to good use already."

James glanced at her while gulping down beer. He burped afterward and blew it into her face before saying, "You got a problem with that?"

Paige laughed and smiled. "No," she purred, "not at all. It's nice to come home and find you waiting. Mm." She ran her hand up his thigh to tickle his pubic hair. "It's nice to see this, too."

James grunted and returned his attention to the television screen. Within seconds, he finished his beer and handed her the empty bottle. Paige went to fetch him a fresh bottle, returning and handing it to him before kneeling again to stare at him in awed affection. She loved his big dick, but she had become equally smitten with his manner. James was crass and crude, but he was also honest. He didn't pretend to be more than what he was and, as a result, she never had to wonder where she stood in proximity to him. His motivations were earnest and plain, and he never acted in a way meant to manipulate her. His desires were transparent and easy to meet.

Paige moved up his body and sniffed his pubic hair. She showered him with kisses on the way. "Is there anything I can do for you while you watch tv?"

Another grunt, and James pushed her to the floor. With her lying before him, he shoved his foot in her face. "Sports," he said, pointing at the screen. "Rub my feet for now."

Paige smiled graciously and, eying his cock, obeyed. She cupped his bare foot and, to her own surprise, gave it a sniff before she started massaging. James' scent was masculine and naturally musky. His feet smelled strongly of sweat and dirt. It reminded her of his cock only less pronounced, but the effect it had on her was dizzying.

James was watching television when his foot felt wet. Turning his attention to Paige, he was surprised to find her kissing his feet and, periodically, licking them as well. When he was dating Kendall, she used to rub his feet sometimes, but she had never been so desperate to please him that she actually tasted them. Paige, however, seemingly had no shame and within seconds was nursing his toes while staring him in the eyes.

Paige watched him as she purred on him. The taste was not unpleasant, though it wasn't as kind to her as his cock had been. It did, however, turn her on, especially when she saw his cock twitching and swelling to life. Each lick found him fatter and longer, and when she was offered his other foot, she took to the task with a smile, cooing as she switched feet and drooling on the other with equal care.

With her sucking his feet, James quickly forgot sports. Instead, he watches Paige while stroking himself. Paige, in turn, drooled on his toes and licked up her own saliva, and she stared him in the eyes and watched his big hand gliding up and down his long, fat cock. In his hands, his enormous size almost looked normal, but she knew his hands were rough, too. She wanted to replace his hand with her own softer, loving fingers.

"You really sucking my toes?"

"Mmhmm." Paige released his big toe with a wet pop.

"And you like that shit?"

She purred. "Mm. I like sucking and fucking you. I love every inch of you." She punctuated the statement with a wink.

James grinned in response. "You wanna be up here riding me right now, don't you?"

Paige crooned around his toes, licking each one, slurping as she tasted him. "Yes, please," she whined.

He laughed. "God damn, you're a slut. What would your daughter think if she could see you now?"

Paige shrugged with his toes in her mouth. "Who gives a damn what she thinks about anything? She's a dumb cunt, and she left you. Her opinion is worthless."

"Oh yeah?" James sawed his toes in and out of her mouth. "You telling me that my dick is more important to you than your daughter is?"

Smiling, Paige sniffed his feet and gave each a kiss before running her hands up his hairy legs. Her fingers wove through the hairs as she ran them carefully up his body. Though unafraid of physical retribution as a principle, she did not want to be refused or reprimanded for moving too fast or taking what was not offered. James was, by her estimation, very focused on maintaining control, and though she wasn't fighting that, she knew him to be self-conscious enough to imagine resistance where there was none.

"I'm telling you that you're more important to me than my daughter is."

James lifted his eyebrows as she slipped her way between his legs and buried her nose into his testicles. She breathed him in before kissing each testicle and making a show of licking and sucking while he continued to stroke himself. "You can't really mean that. I know you're dick-drunk, but you can't be that drunk."

Paige laughed smokily around him. "Mm," she slurped his balls and then cupped them afterward. Holding his heavy sack in one hand, she stared up at him and began to sniff and kiss around the underside of his shaft. Each time his fingers passed, she kissed them and soon, James held himself in a way that allowed her to nuzzle him. "I mean every word," she cooed. "This is the first time I've been sober in years, and I can tell you honestly that Kendall has been nothing but a disappointment to me her entire life. And now I learn that she had you to herself, and she left you? For what? For fucking what?"

Laughing, James took Paige's head in one of his big hands and fed her his dick with the other. Still cupping his balls, she welcomed him wetly into her mouth, taking him deep and gagging as he stroked himself again. When he released her, she came up gasping as he wagged his fully erect cock in her face to taunt her. Paige followed it with her eyes. "All that for eleven inches?"

Paige's lips were achy and stretched. She kissed his cockhead and licked him before speaking. "Mm. You're more than eleven inches to me, James. Yes, your dick is incredible, and yes, I want it inside of me all the time, but there is much more to you than length or girth. You're more than your fat balls, for that matter--though they are incredible." She kissed his testicles for emphasis before continuing. "Mm, but no, Kendall is an idiot for leaving the best man I've ever met. You're strong willed, James, and you take no shit from anyone. I mean, Kendall left you and what did you do? You didn't fucking cry about it. You just took your big dick and fucked her mother into submission! So. Fucking. Hot!"

She sucked him into her mouth again, gagging wetly on him as she stared him in the eyes. She bobbed her head a few times before sitting back to stroke him and catch her breath. At this point, James had released his dick into her eager and loving hands. "What I'm saying is, yes, James, your big dick helps, but it's your big dick energy that made me into your slut."

Hand in her hair, James dragged up his dick with a smile. Paige followed, lifting herself up onto his lap and straddling him. "I'll show you big dick energy," he growled, and he forced himself into her. Paige welcomed him readily, her wet folds parting for him. Even after three children, Paige remained tight, but even then there was no resistance. James had her so wet, so ready, that she took him smoothly, swallowing him to the root and climaxing loudly. After three days with him, her pussy knew him intimately, and taking him to the edge of her cervix, she felt it soften for him.

Paige landed with a breathy coo and held him by the shoulders. Her orgasm was powerful but brief, swallowing her like a tidal wave and then settling within seconds. When ready, she shared a smile with him, kissed him once, and began rolling her hips on him with familiar want. James could taste himself on her but hardly cared. Paige, meanwhile, was grateful to taste any part of him again while he was inside of her. "Oh, fuck me, James," she yelped. "Fuck me so good. Fuck me deep!"

James, grunting, swatted her ass as she bounced on him. "God damn, you're fucking tight. It's like I'm fucking a virgin!"

Hugging him and showering him with kisses, Paige giggled. James' big body felt strong against her, his big hands holding her by the rear, pulling her into him. She moaned and, kissing him again, sucked his tongue before responding. "Sometimes, I feel like a virgin when you fuck me. I've never been with someone as big as you before. Ah--Coming!"

Toes curled and jaw slack, Paige shook and drooled on James. Fresh pleasure wetted her as she flexed around him, and she stared at him half-lidded as she wiped her chin. "Fuck," she crooned. "That is good." She cupped his face and stared into his cold blue eyes. Even when he was with Kendall and the girls, Paige had never seen James love anyone or anything. Staring into his eyes now, however, she swore she saw warmth in them, and she smiled. "Damn, James. Even the orgasms are bigger with you."

They kissed again, and James seemed more into it than she was. He hugged her to him, crushing her soft body in his strong arms. His kisses are like his sex, sloppy and without skill, but they still manage to bring Paige to the edge of another orgasm as she continued to roll into him with slow, shallow movements. Whatever James lacked in grace, she realized, he made up for in passion and power.

As they parted, Paige returned to bouncing on him and felt him meeting her with deep thrusts. He hammered her cervix, sending small tremors of pain that echoed quietly underneath the more powerful and contrasting pleasure that forced its way through her entire body. James, meanwhile, took hold of her swaying breasts and slobbered on them, squeezing them roughly as he chewed her swollen, red nipples. He moved his hands along her ribcage, to her hips, and resumed groping her ass as he sucked her nipples, pulling her into him with animal grunts.

Paige went stiff as her cervix opened for him. Three days, each of them involving rough sex, and finally James' full length found a home inside of her. He filled her womb and left her breathless as she tightened around him. With his fat balls now nestled against her ass for the first time, Paige went nearly catatonic with pleasure and wailed as she clutched him to her breast. It is the best orgasm of her life, and he held himself deep in her and let her ride it out.

James, meanwhile, chewed her bosom sloppily. Though he had seen Paige come before, he had never seen her like this, nor had he ever done this to any other woman before her. This new experience was both frightening and empowering for him, and he could not help but smile at his own power. As Paige came down, she pulled him into another kiss, this one deeper and more passionate than before. Then, she stared him in the eyes and crooned as she flexed around him.

"Damn it, James! God damn you, you fucking stud! You've ruined me. You just fucking ruined me for any other man!"

"The fuck are you on about," James growled, swatting her tits and squeezing them roughly. "You were already my slut. I done ruined you days ago." Lifting his hips, he thrust into her and felt her shiver around him. Paige nodded while rubbing her hands along his broad shoulders and fat chest. "All you're feeling now is how I done changed your body and opened you up a bit."

"A bit?" Paige laughed through a whine, her head lulling back in pleasure. "There's no 'a bit' about it, James. You just broke my cervix, damn it. I already didn't want anyone else, but now I can't have anyone else. I'll need you all the time now, you stud. You beast. You fucking monster!" Seizing him by his chubby cheeks, she pulled him into another deep kiss, drinking his saliva as she picked up speed on his lap. Her cervix ached but, to her surprise, the ache was from hunger rather than hurt. "Fuck me. Fuck me, stud. Fuck me and seed me. My life, my body, my home, my entire fucking soul. All of it is yours. All of me is yours. You own me. GOD!"

Quaking on James, Paige held him and rode him through to his orgasm. James, seizing her tight enough to leave finger-shaped bruises, bellowed and filled her. Swelling inside of her, James flooded her with fresh, hot semen, warming her from the inside and forcing her into another wailing climax. Paige settled on him, riding it out as she coaxed him through his climax. She kissed him to quiet her screams, and she stared him in the eyes throughout. What had started for her as a dick-drunken infatuation had turned, within the space of him parting her cervix, into a deep and heartfelt love.

When finished, Paige eased herself off of him. Semen oozed out of her as she kneeled at his feet. Holding him with both hands, she took to sucking him and stared up at him in awe. He looked almost regal, staring down at her with his fat cock filling her mouth. In turn, James had never seen Paige looking more beautiful than she did after rough sex. The harder he fucked her, the more she seemed to glow. For a moment, James was left speechless.

Amidst her slurps, Paige managed to fill the silence. "I meant it," she said, tonguing his shaft and nursing his balls. She sat back to regard his spent manhood and, still holding him in both hands, smiled. "I meant it when I told you that you own me, James." She turned her smile on him and stared him in the eyes. "And I meant it about my home, too. I didn't just give you my key so you could fuck me, you know. Kendall left you in a bad situation, and while I can't fix everything she did to you, I would like to at least make it a bit better. I am your slut, James, and after today I know that is the only thing I want to be anymore. So, you can move in with me, if you want. You can live here, and you can use me however you like, whenever you like."

Her offer surprised James, but it also humbled him. James, full of rage for his whole life, had never had someone be so kind to him. It wasn't just that she had offered him her home, nor was it her submission to him. It was the affection in her voice. James was with Kendall for two years and had never had her look at him the way Paige had started looking at him. He had control of her, but for the first time in her life, he saw no reason to exercise it or abuse her. So, he cupped her chin and caressed her cheek gently with his thumb. "You gotta know, Paige. I ain't gonna stop with you. I'm gonna ruin Kendall. I'm gonna fuck her, and I'm gonna fuck my way through all of her friends, and I'm gonna make them all into my sluts. I want you to know that before I commit to anything. I like you, and I know you love me, but I expect you to share."

James cupped her by one breast and pulled her up to him. They kissed again, gently at first but then with increasing passion. He could taste their combined pleasure on her, a pleasure no other woman could claim to have with him. James swatted her on the ass afterward, and she giggled.

"You've got more than enough to go around," she said, stroking him, and then she kneeled to kiss him on the cockhead. "But thank you, James. I appreciate your honesty."

"And you're okay with it," James asked. The question hung on the air. He didn't want to lose her, and he doubted that he could, but it was a test, a challenge, and he was curious to see if she would rise and meet it.

Paige did not. Instead, she kneeled back down and sucked him again, slow and reverent, in a display of submission. "Mm. Of course, James."

Smiling, James gathered her hair. He moved her along his shaft and pushed her into his pubic hair, where she breathed him in. "Then, fuck, why not? You can be my slut, and you can be my woman, too." James smiled. "You're special, Paige. Don't never forget that."

Paige smiled back at him. "I won't, James. Thank you." Staring up at him passed his shaft, she purred. "I think I love you, James."

James laughed. "Damn straight, you do."

Present Day...

Hand in her hair, James pulls Kendall away from his asshole. She holds him by the root and slides smoothly into place to suck his heavy balls. The taste of his asshole lingers on her tongue, but the combined scent and flavor of his flesh helps to clear it out. Besides, he is steel hard in her hand now, and that alone makes it worth it.

Kendall has not come to enjoy the taste of James' asshole so much as she has come to endure it. Each new try makes her more accepting, even if she remains unenthusiastic about the task. James, however, seems to love it and rubs his precum around his crown, working his swollen red tip to a shine. Kendall stares up his length in awe, astonished not only by the beauty of his shape but also the dimensions.

Today, Kendall had hardly met him before he stripped her naked. Kneeling on the bed with her ass in the air, Kendall entertained the idea that he might fuck her doggystyle while also fearing that he might decide to break her ass in early. Instead, James split the difference and removed her plug, replacing it with a longer, thicker one in preparation for the day she gets to open up to him.

Now, he has one big leg draped over her shoulder while she strokes and sucks him in her bed. His bare ass is on Jackson's freshly laundered pillow. Recently, Jackson has complained of his pillow smelling bad. Kendall had promised to wash it and has done just that, though she knew from the start how that would end up. James will fart on it before leaving, and Kendall will smile each time despite herself.

Right now, she tongues his balls, wetting the thick carpet of hair on them and tasting the sweat it has gathered. Pinning his long, fat shaft to his portly belly, she licks his shaft with a purr. At this point, she offers little resistance in the way of refusal. James has proven his dominion to her many times over. She still feels guilty when she is alone sometimes, but she fingers herself to him every night before bed, too.

"Fuck, that's hot," James says, watching her tongue his balls again as she strokes him with a reverse grip. He laughs. "Shit, what would have happened two years ago if I had a dick like this when you first met me?"

Kendall purrs against him. "Mm. At the very least, I would have thought real long and hard about leaving you."

James' instinct to get angry is compromised by the way she nuzzles his shaft. Her words are clearly not meant to incite, but he smacks her anyway just to keep her in place. "I bet you would have, you slut. Size queen like you would have fucking married me for my dick, huh?"

Kendall's only response is to mewl with one of his testicles in her mouth. She has her nose buried into his pubic hair, breathing him in as she strokes him with small movements of her right hand. Her left hand hugs his thigh, holding him over her shoulder as she suckles him. With her ass still up in the air, James can see the plug between her parted ass cheeks.

Removing his leg, James leans forward and swats Kendall hard on the ass. She yelps into him and then sucks him again, breathing deeply of his scent as he squeezes and shakes her bottom. "God damn, Kendall, you got a big, round ass." Kendall moans against him, and James laughs. "It ain't a bad thing, though. You're just built like a real slut, just like your momma. And soon, I'm gonna open that ass up and fill it with dick."

kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers
12