Gelatinous Ecstasy

Story Info
Having fun after being turned to a slimegal.
6k words
4.59
8.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know!

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________

Samantha sneaked into the dusty old laboratory carefully. She was pretty sure the old alchemist's house was empty, and the mayor wouldn't let anyone in for a day or two more, but keeping quiet seemed to be the right thing to do.

It was a big room, filled with tables covered in really cool looking vials, pots and bottles, and it had a weird pungent smell floating about it.

The walls were covered in shelves full of exotic looking ingredients and bottles full of already prepared potions.

This is why she was here. It had been yesterday that her friend Jacob, who was making his usual food delivery to the old alchemist, found him dead on his bedroom, apparently passing away peacefully on his bed.

Jacob, being the lovable goody two shoes he was, had told the mayor immediately, who had a couple of people take the alchemist's body away and lock the laboratory until someone qualified could go through the stuff here and make sure it was safe.

But Sam knew that there could be something really valuable here, the kind of stuff that might buy her a ticket out of this bore of a village, so when Jacob told her about it yesterday after a couple of drinks and a cuddle, she had to break in to have a look.

Besides, the alchemist had always been kind to her, he would have wanted her to have some of this stuff if it could help. Or, at least, she kept telling herself that.

She slowly and carefully took a good look around the room. Most of this stuff was arcane to her, the labels written in the alchemist's shoddy handwriting, forcing you to decipher it almost like a mystical rune.

Some of his equipment was probably expensive, but she was at a loss about what to take.

This was a bit annoying, she really didn't want to raid the place, just grab one or two things that could fetch some life changing money.

Her eyes eventually landed on an old armoire at the back of the room.

It was older than most things in this room, and had an odd, almost mystical aura about it.

Sam almost tip-toed towards it, intrigued by whatever it may contain.

She gently held the old handle to the armoire, quietly trying to turn it, but it wouldn't budge. Was it locked?

Undeterred, Sam tried to twist it a bit harder, but again, nothing.

Frustration started bubbling inside the young woman, who grumbled and pulled at the handle with even more impetus.

The armoire rumbled as it shook from her pulling.

Why was it so tight? She couldn't see a lock anywhere!

Angry and now determined to see what the deal with this piece of furniture, she grabbed the handle tighter than before and started pulling with both hands.

Infuriated that it was still not budging, she planted one of her feet on the other door, her stealthy attitude from before completely gone.

She pulled and pulled, straining her arms until, all of a sudden, it swung open with a crack.

But there was no joy in this, as the door almost came off its hinges and the armoire tilted over her.

With horror, Sam saw it was full of old potions and concoctions in dusty glass bottles, and the whole thing was crashing over her.

She didn't even have the chance to move out of the way, before the whole thing fell over her with a smash, trapping her against the floor.

Her skin was lacerated by the broken glass of the bottles, and whatever was inside them seeped all over and into her, much to her horror.

Still in shock, she tried to scream, frustrated with her own impatience, but no voice came out, just a weird liquid gurgling.

Terrified, she tried to move and perhaps push the armoire from over her, but her arms felt like goop, and as she tried to raise them, she realized with abject horror, that the seemed to be dissolving.

She could barely see, for it was dark inside this thing, but she could feel that whatever had dosed her body was making her numb and dizzy, as if she was being dissolved.

A cloud of fear devoured her mind, but thankfully, it didn't last long, for before she even had time to process what was happening, she drifted away.

Sam was unclear how long she had been out, or if she was still out, for everything was in absolute darkness.

And not dark as if it was night and someone had blown out the lamps, no, it was a pervasive, complete darkness.

Had she been blinded?

She tried to blink, but she couldn't feel any eyelids...

Was she dead, was this the afterlife?

Once more, she tried to scream for help, but this time, she couldn't even feel her mouth, tongue, or anything really.

It's almost as if she was truly disembodied.

Was she though? She thought for a second, for there was a bit she could feel.

Something small, round, solid.

What was it?

She tried to move once more, this time focusing on this bit of her body she could still feel, but it didn't budge.

However, she did feel something curious, as when she had tried to move, it was as if something had grown from this round bit of her body.

Desperate, and also a little curious, she tried to do it again, focusing on this area once more.

Once more, something started to "grow" from her round core, almost like a tendril, it felt fluid and flexible.

Not only that, but she could "feel" something again! Whatever this thing was able to touch and notice the smooth stone floor of the laboratory.

She put all her effort in extending this further, and as she did, she noticed how moist the floor was, littered with glass and the remains of all the potions.

Her new body craved these liquids, and almost unconsciously, she started absorbing it via her new appendage.

Sam noticed that as she did, her core started "growing" a flexible and rubbery coating, almost as if a water droplet was growing around it.

With this newfound mass, she was able to reach further and create more tendrils, which she used to slowly feel her way around.

The small glass pieces were sharp, but her rubbery envelope seemed fine touching them, their sharp edges only cutting her if she really put pressure against them.

Slowly, she came unto the realization that she could "see" around her. It wasn't images so much as if a map of her surroundings was appearing in her mind.

Her new blobby body was still trapped under the armoire, but she could feel the outside of it and notice the lab with its tables, shelves and vials everywhere.

The realization came to her as her new form settled in her mind.

She was a slime!

By the gods, how could this have happened? She thought.

Panic threatened with taking over her mind, but she tried her best to try and focus.

First thing she needed to do was getting out of here. Thankfully, she now knew she had some mobility.

While she could "perceive" things around her, almost like some kind of blind sight, it wasn't perfect. Things lacked detail unless she got close to them or touched them.

Trying to find a way out from under the armoire, she pressed against one side of it, and felt her way along the old wood.

A feeling of satisfaction made her quiver when she found that the armoire was slightly raised on one side, where she had originally opened the door.

With a push, she managed to squish her form through the opening, the only thing that seemed to limit her movement is if she could fit her core through it or not.

Once outside, she slowly slithered towards the exit, but as she did, a powerful thirst wrecked her new form as she moved closer to several other potions.

Pushed by this new sensation, she tried to reach onto one of the tables, and in doing so realized she could stretch her gelatinous body upwards, almost as high as her original body.

Carefully, she reached with her tendrils towards a potion that her new body told her it was particularly delectable, and almost like using a suction cup, she used her tendrils to pop the cork and bring it towards her.

Her body happily engulfed the glass vial and absorbed quickly the contents, giving her some delicious nourishment.

The amount of mass her body had seemed to have increased, more than there was liquid in the vial, somehow, perhaps some alchemical effect she wasn't aware of.

And while this drink had given her some of her strength back, it was hardly enough.

Rapidly, Sam located other vials and bottles that her new body seemed to want, and she devoured their contents almost like a hungry animal.

While at first these liquids were giving her more mass, now it seemed that her body was to become more "consistent" for lack of a better term, making it easier to modify her shape and keep it.

This gave her an idea, and she attempted to concentrate for a minute.

In her mind, she tried to picture a human body, hers, to be precise, and slowly push her new shape to adopt it.

Her memory of her body was hazy, it was not the kind of thing one notices most of the time, for you just exist with it. But regardless, slowly but surely, her new gelatinous body assumed a feminine humanoid shape.

She extended her arms and hands, rather impressed that she had been able to do it.

With wobbly steps, she tried to walk on her fake legs, and they pleasantly seemed to work.

As a final experiment, she tried to talk again, but as before, nothing came out.

After thinking for a moment, Sam decided to get creative, and sucked an air bubble into her form. Then, she tried to push this air out of a fake mouth, trying to compose words as if a child imitating mouth movements.

"Heee...heeellooooooo..." she managed to say, though it sounded weird and slurred.

Well, at least she could talk with some difficulty! Maybe it would get easier with practice.

Practice. The word made her pause again. Was she stuck like this now? Would it wear off?

Where could she go? The town's people could panic if they saw her like this.

Jacob! She thought. That sweet boy would not rat her out and would probably help her.

With a plan in her mind now, Sam sneaked towards the exit of the house, feeling strangely naked despite not really having much to cover.

Perhaps it was because it now looked like her body was completely exposed.

She wondered what colour she was. The world was basically black and white under her new "eyes".

Once she stepped outside, she decided she could probably sneak around better if she was close to the ground, so she reverted to the more blobish shape she had emerged with from under the armoire.

Carefully, she slid from bush to bush and behind every barrel, crate or cart she could find along the roads of the village, always out of sight.

She had never noticed how filthy everything was, though, surprisingly, nothing was sticking to her. It was as if she could repel detritus of her outer layer, dropping it almost as fast as it got stuck to her.

Despite having to keep away from prying eyes, it actually didn't take her long to reach Jacob's place. Her current blob shape was surprisingly fast.

Remembering when she was younger and she sometimes sneaked in to spend time with him, she quickly made her way towards the back and looked for the gutter pipe that ran down past his bedroom's window.

Carefully, she wrapped some tendrils around the pipe, and slowly ushered herself upwards.

It was thankfully easy to do so, her form almost gliding upwards.

She thought it was good most slimes did not seem interested in invading people's houses, it seemed incredibly easy for them to do so.

As she reached her target, she slowly slithered to the open window, and with a hilarious "flump" sound she slid into the room.

"What was that?" asked Jacob's voice from somewhere inside.

Thinking quickly, Sam pulled some air inside her shape like before, and attempted to mimic speak.

"Jacob... it's me, Sam," she said with a voice that sounded as if she was gurgling, "please don't freak out."

There was a moment of silence.

"Sam?" he parroted with a confused tone, "your voice sounds... super weird. Why are you hiding behind my curtains?"

She was mortified, but also felt as if she had no choice.

"Remember when you told me yesterday about the alchemist?" she said, with a timid and shy tone, "I... sneaked in this morning."

Sam's new senses allowed her to see him facepalming at this, despite hiding behind the curtain.

"Oh dear, oh dear," he said, "we're going to be in so much trouble! What happened?"

She quivered, nervous, not much point in hiding it any more.

"Please don't freak out," she said again, slowly sliding from behind the curtain in her humanoid shape.

Jacob's jaw fell so low, it might as well hit the floor. He wasn't sure what he was even looking at.

"Is... is that you?!" he said, almost paralysed.

Sam nodded, her arms instinctively hugging her translucent frame.

"I tried to open an old armoire... and it fell over me. I don't know what was it full of, but when I woke up, I was like this..." she looked away from him in shame, which was odd now as a reaction, since she didn't have proper eyes any more.

Jacob walked slowly towards her, looking at her from all angles.

She could feel his movements with insane precision, literally feeling his breath and even pulse from where she stood.

The rhythm of his heart soothed her, and she found herself craving being closer to him.

"Can I touch you?" he asked her curiously, extending a hand.

She extended her arm towards his hand.

"I... I think so," she answered, hoping she wasn't caustic.

He gently ran his fingers across her outer layer, sliding across her smooth surface.

His touch reverberated inside her, and she had to contain an impulse to engulf him in response. She was dying for a hug.

"Wow... you are so smooth, it's like soft rubber," he said, still touching her with curiosity, "does it hurt at all?"

She shook her head, trying to focus.

"Jacob, I'm scared," she managed to say, trying to get closer to him.

He was still apprehensive about the situation, but his kindness won in his mind and he opened his arms for her.

She coiled around him with impossible elasticity, hugging every bit of his body she could.

His heartbeat resonated against her body, and a small content smile appeared on her face. Her mind kept mimicking things as if she was still made of flesh and bone.

Jacob wrapped his arms around her and held her head against the crook of his neck, caressing her gelatinous body lovingly.

"We'll have to go back to the old laboratory and see if we can find something to turn you back," he said, still holding him.

She tightened her grip around him.

"Can we just... stay like this for a bit? I've had a rough morning..." she said, feeling she could fall asleep listening to his heart.

He petted her head while nodding, letting her relax against his body.

"We should probably wait till tomorrow anyway, the house will be busy later today," he said, while still trying to console her, "I just hope they don't take any of his stuff away yet."

Sam nodded back to him while focusing on his heartbeat again, she could almost feel his blood rushing through his body, flowing smoothly under his skin.

She gripped him tighter, almost moulding herself to his shape. He had always been slightly taller than her, which she liked, but not particularly thick or muscular.

Then she noticed it.

"Em... Jacob?" she asked, with a giggle, "are you getting chubby?"

An awkward moment of silence fell across the room.

"Well... you are *very* close to me..." he said, blushing.

He was always so cute, Sam thought, she loved making him blush and to play with his short brown hair.

"I thought you'd find me disturbing like this..." she asked, coquettishly rubbing against him.

Jacob blushed even harder, averting eyes from her.

"You're kinda cute like this, very smooth and soft," he said, timidly, "and I like your colour."

It suddenly dawned on Sam.

"What colour am I?" she asked, curious, "I'm colour-blind like this."

He looked at her with a surprised look.

"Oh! Well, you're a lovely shade of light blue," he said looking at her new body up and down, "kinda how you colour water when you are a little kid and don't know any better."

Sam smiled, she liked that colour and how he described it.

"You also look... well... sexier," he said, his eyes obviously ogling her, "not that you weren't before, but it's like you've given yourself a perfect figure."

A naughty grin appeared on her face.

"I guess this is how I wanted to look and moulded myself this way without thinking..." she said, pleased with the results.

She tried to focus on his eyes, he had lovely hazel eyes, but with her new senses she couldn't see them as such, which gave her a small sting of disappointment. On the plus side, she could feel him much more intimately, his breath and heartbeat resonated gently along her body, as if she could touch his whole body at once, and even under his skin.

Her attention was once again drawn to Jacob's arousal, and a naughty idea popped into her head as she pressed her fluid body against his crotch.

"If we're going to be locked here all day... maybe we could have some fun," she said, with a salacious tone.

He giggled and babbled a bit, like he always did when she came onto him.

"Em... well, I'd love to..." he said, obviously excited, "but can you... do it? Like this, I mean..."

She thought about this for a second.

"Only one way to find out, I guess," she said, giving him a smouldering look with her sculpted face.

Jacob swallowed nervously and gently grabbed her body, fondling her outer layer as if it was her old flesh.

It was an odd but pleasant sensation, the pressure against her felt like a particularly effusive caress.

She turned around in his arms, guiding his hands to her breasts and crotch, doing a bubbly giggle in the process.

"Wow," said Jacob, grabbing her bobbly breasts with delight.

"You like them?" she asked as she rubbed her behind against his crotch.

He kissed her neck, and the warmth of his lips seeped into her mass, making her quiver in delight.

"Oh, they are lovely! Also, bigger than they used to..." he said, squeezing them with gusto.

Sam laughed, allowing him to almost meld unto her new body.

"I mean, if I have to have a slime body, I might as well mould it however I want..." she said as Jacob's squeezing made her core tingle.

He continued fondling her for a bit, enjoying her flexible and squeezable body as she focused on making him hard, a cheeky smile on her face as she noticed his bulge grow.

"Someone is ready for action..." she said, sandwiching his package between her jiggly ass checks.

Jacob held her close in response, moving his hands towards her hips and thighs.

"How... well, how do I put it in?" he asked, asking a damned good question.

Sam thought for a second, how indeed? She had no obvious orifices, but could he push inside her without hurting her.

"Try... to push a finger into my body, I'll try to not resist," she said, curious.

"Won't it hurt you?" he asked, moving his hand towards her crotch, perhaps thinking it would be easier somewhere she used to have an opening.

She shrugged for him.

"Let's find out..." she said salaciously.

Jacob shook his head.

"You live too dangerously," he said, feeling his way around her sculpted pussy.

"And your life would be a bore without me," she said with a smile and an eyeless wink.

He held her close as his finger started probing her crotch, feeling the lovely lips she had moulded for him.

It was a lovely sensation, and the pressure against her outer layer didn't hurt as long as he didn't press too hard too fast.

She tried to "thin" herself where he was pressing, already excited about the results, and it thankfully did not disappoint.

12