Gemini Rising Pt. 03

Story Info
Parents' naughty hobby discovered and tables turned.
4.3k words
4.62
14.9k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemini Rising

PART 1

Twins catch each other spying on mother and talk it over in sister's bed.

PART 2

How the twins ended up cumming outside their mother's bedroom.

PART 3

Parents' naughty hobby discovered and tables turned.

.

Chapter 6

In her widow's bed, Leda trembled in the aftermath of her orgasm, as she continued to watch her onscreen self endure more delightful tit-play. The Slut, she knew, wouldn't be coming for some while yet, but The Man would soon be spraying his first load on those big titties. Leda usually didn't come until he did, but tonight she was so worked up, she couldn't wait.

Sometimes, she felt let down after such sessions, the absence of her husband intruding on the pleasurable memories of their time together. Consciously, she knew that he wouldn't want her to be sad at times like these; in fact, he'd be cheering her on. And as time had gone by, this fundamental truth had also taken root in her subconscious and sad after effects were increasingly rare. More often now, she slipped off into deep, satisfied sleep. Or, as tonight, her libido stayed elevated and she knew she'd enjoy another orgasm or even two.

She lay there, enjoying the afterglow, but already thinking ahead to what video she would watch next. Maybe one where the pain tables were turned? Jack did enjoy her slapping his cock and balls on occasion. Or maybe something anal? But first, she realized, she needed to pee.

Leda scooted around and dropped her feet to the floor. She reached up to remove the headphones, but then decided to leave them on while the current video kept playing. The idea of listening to her husband finishing his abuse of her tits and them coming all over them while she pissed sent a deliciously naughty thrill through her.

Stepping across the bedroom and into the enjoining bath, she quickly made for the toilet where she raised the lid and took a seat. The piss came out hard and fast and her slightly foggy brain registered that the last glass of wine her darling son Conrad had poured for her may also have been the last glass in the bottle. No wonder she was so fucked up. So wound up. Had she drunk an entire bottle of wine by herself?

After a long and satisfying pee, she reached for the toilet paper and found the last few sheets before hitting the empty cardboard roll. Fortunately, it was enough for the needed wiping. Then she was at the sink washing her hands. She reached out for the hand towel to dry them, but the towel bar was empty. WTF? She thought. Not only did I let the toilet paper go to empty, I also forgot to replace the hand towel. Am I losing it?

While the nearly empty toilet paper roll was her own fault, Leda likely would have lost it if she'd known it was her daughter who'd taken the hand towel. Using it first to muffle her scandalous sounds of passion and then to wipe away the copious amounts of pussy juice that had run down her legs after a powerful climax. A climax triggered by listening to her mother's own wonderful orgasm.

Taking a fresh hand towel from a shelf, Leda dried off her hands and hung the towel on the bar. Crouching down, she opened the undersink cabinet to get a new roll of toilet paper. Only there were none.

WTF? again flashed across her brain. This, however, wasn't as perplexing as the missing hand towel or empty roll on the holder. The kids shared their bathroom, so naturally they ran through TP faster than she did. Tonight wouldn't be the first time she'd found they'd raided her back up stash when they'd run out. But they usually didn't take her down to empty before she was able to make a shopping trip and restore both their larders.

Well, she thought. Tonight, I get to steal from them. She had no idea of the irony of her situation. For it was a lack of toilet paper that had turned Phoebe on to her mother's unknowingly loud video watching sessions in the first place.

Chapter 7

Back at the beginning of March, just over two months after gifting the wireless headphones to their mother and almost four months after turning 18, Phoebe had found herself in the mirror of the situation Leda faced tonight. She'd been about to sit down on the pot, when she noticed the empty roll on the holder. Damn that Conrad! Opening the door to the undersink cabinet to get a new roll, she'd found the cabinet empty. Double damn him! She'd have to go down to Mom's bathroom and grab a roll.

Phoebe figured Mom might be asleep after drinking three glasses of wine with and after dinner, so she snuck quietly into Leda's bathroom, happy her mother didn't usually lock the second door into the hallway. As she straightened up after retrieving the needed roll of TP, she froze. A strange sound had come from her mother's bedroom. She turned and took the first step, ready to dash through the connecting door; something wasn't right and her mother needed her help!

But by the time she took the second step and her free hand began reaching for the doorknob, she froze again. The sound had repeated and there was something familiar about it. Familiar, but not scary. What was it? She finished moving to the door urgently, but quietly. Leaning her ear against it, she suddenly understood the noises. Mom wasn't having some kind of medical emergency; Mom was having sex.

Finally! was her first thought. While she and Conrad missed their father terribly, it had been three years and they both realized their mother was too young and vital to live the rest of her life alone. And following her own recent introduction to real sex, Phoebe had been reexaming her memories of her parents and had come to realize they'd been a very physical and passionate couple. There was no reason for her mother not to continue to have those desires and to fulfill them.

Who is it and how did she sneak him in? were her next thoughts. Well, she wasn't going to be able to figure that out right now, but she should be able to find out if he was a good lover. Those first noises she'd heard had been promising. Continuing to hold her ear against the door, she soon confirmed that her mother did indeed seem to be having a good time.

But it also seemed to be pretty one-sided. She'd understand the guy trying to be quieter than Mom was tonight, but still, she was hearing nothing from him. Then it hit her. Phone sex! That explained how she'd snuck the guy in -- because she hadn't. Well, even phone sex was better than no sex and who knows, maybe it would lead to something physical soon.

As she continued listening, Phoebe was surprised at how boldly vocal her mother was. She'd always pictured her as more on the quiet and submissive side of the line. And the things she was saying were starting to get to Phoebe. "Do her! Do her hard. I want to see your cum dripping out of her."

Wait! What? "Her"? Who is "her"? And then she finally really got it. Her mother wasn't on the phone, she was watching porn. Her mother was watching some fucking nasty porn and whacking off! Phoebe's hand moved unconsciously to her crotch and she absolutely trembled when she heard her mother clearly reaching her climax on the other side of the door. She was surprised and a bit disgusted with herself when she realized how wet she was getting and how she'd started rubbing herself. But the rubbing also reminded her how badly she needed to piss now.

All the way back down the hall to her own bathroom and through the overdue and satisfying pee, the high school junior alternately berated herself for her dirty thoughts about her mother and then forgave herself by blaming it on the internal pressure from her bladder.

However, after that bladder was empty and Phoebe was back in bed under her covers, the naughty thoughts not only continued, but grew. Of course, such thoughts were never far away these days, hadn't been since her 18th birthday in November when two girlfriends had gifted her her "first adult orgasm" by performing cunnilingus and analingus on her.

Since then, she'd had some kind of sexual encounter almost every week. Mostly lesbian, but with some delightful cock play mixed in as well. So, that night she'd found it quite easy to imagine herself into the role of the "Her" she'd heard her mother talking about. Imagining her mother cheering on some guy to give her a creampie, which her mother then ate out of her, swiftly led to a surprisingly deep orgasm.

The very next day Phoebe sneaked into her mom's bedroom to search. The DVD still in the player was entitled, Breaking-In School. From the artwork printed on the DVD, she deduced the premise must be something about the headmistress at this school teaching her female students how to please both men and women. That storyline certainly went with the words she'd heard from her mother the night before.

She left the disc in place and found another in the drawer of a night stand, along with a fancy vibrator and a six-inch dildo with a curve toward the end. This DVD was in a jacket and Phoebe read the liner notes about how the submissive women in the jacket photos allowed themselves to be abused and gangbanged at swinger parties.

Phoebe pondered that for a moment. One movie was about a dominant woman and submissive girls, while the other was about submissive women, and both featured straight and lesbian sex. Mom apparently got off on both sides of the sub-dom equation and clearly had space in her fantasy menu for girl-on-girl action. Phoebe herself hadn't been sexually active long enough to have experienced, let alone understand, the seamier side of things, like BDSM, but her interest was certainly piqued now.

Over the next six months, she'd searched further and found more videos and sex toys hidden in her mother's room. Including, in a box a bit better hidden away, quite a few videos featuring her own mother and father! She'd watched almost all of them and had copied some of her favorites onto her computer. And she'd taken quite a few steps along that seamier trail, discovering along the way that she also enjoyed both dominating and being dominated. And while she was eating a lot more pussy than cock due to circumstances, she considered herself more straight than gay. When it came to romance, to holding hands, making out and snuggling, she preferred being in a man's arms. But when it came to getting her rocks off, sex was sex and soft was often better than hard.

And now here she was jumping headfirst into the world of incest. Her twin brother had slapped her tits and licked her pussy juice off her fingers. She had no doubt he'd soon be tasting that nectar straight from the source and that she'd be swallowing his cock. And naturally, this would lead to him fucking the hell out of her. It was going to be great and the only thing that could make it better would be if their mother was there with them.

Chapter 8

As she headed back into her bedroom, Leda unconsciously snatched a short kimono robe off a hook and slipped her arms through the sleeves. This was clearly more from force of habit than a concern for modesty, because she didn't bother to pull it closed and tie it. After all, the kids were both gone. She picked up the TV remote control, paused the DVD, then lay it down again. She pulled off the earphones which had been feeding her the arousing sounds of her husband jacking off on her tits the whole time she'd been in the bathroom.

Stepping through her bedroom door into the hallway, Leda paused as something tickled and confused her nose. Her bedroom and bathroom had smelled strongly of pussy, which was not surprising considering how wet she'd been and how hard she'd come. But just now, she'd have sworn she was smelling jizz. Strong, fresh jizz, as if Jack really had just unloaded on her abused breasts.

Shaking her head, she headed down to the kids' end of the hallway. Their rooms were directly across from each other, but with the doors set diagonally apart so they weren't looking into each other's room when their doors were open. Their bathroom was at the end. She passed Conrad's door on the left first. As expected, it was closed and there was no light showing underneath. Phoebe's door, however, wasn't pulled all the way closed and there was some dim light around the edges. This was a little surprising because Phoebe had been getting a bit more touchy about her privacy for the past several months. But maybe she was just in too much of a hurry when she'd left and hadn't pulled it closed hard enough.

Leda stepped over to close the door for her daughter and nearly shrieked when she suddenly heard Phoebe's voice. The hand that was reaching to the doorknob instead flashed up to her mouth, while the other went to her heart. Feeling her naked breast, she yanked her robe closed and tied off the belt.

As she recovered from the shock of discovering her daughter was still at home, she heard Phoebe speaking again. Leda figured she must be talking on the phone, probably finalizing her plans for the night. Okay, she'd just slide into the kids' bathroom as quickly and silently as possible, grab a roll of toilet paper and slip back into her own room. But then she heard something that stopped her in her tracks again. The magic word. "Mom."

Did Phoebe know she was there, was her daughter talking to her? She stepped back toward the door, preparing to knock gently. There it was again, "Mom." Then maybe the word, "wine." She was suddenly certain that her daughter wasn't talking to her, but about her. Instead of knocking, she leaned closer to the door to try and catch Phoebe's words.

"...she might play with herself soon after going to bed."

Leda snapped her head back in shock. Phoebe was definitely talking about her, but what a topic! And who was she talking to, was she telling one of her friends about her mother's drunken exploits? Her first instinct was to scurry back down to her room, but her stronger instinct was to try and learn what was going on. Her ear went to the door.

"I think you waited in your room for a while. Only as long as you could stand it. Then snuck, naked, down to her bedroom door."

Leda's eyes went wide as she pulled back again. Phoebe's words were shocking, but they didn't seem to make sense. 'Waiting in your room' could only mean Conrad. But why was she accusing him of being a voyeur over the phone? Her daughter was still speaking and Leda leaned in again.

"When you got down there did you listen at the keyhole? Is Mom loud enough, even when she's alone, that you could get off just listening to her? Is it like phone sex?" she purred. "Pulling and stroking on your growing cock while listening to her? Does she talk to herself while she does it, or does she just moan?"

A flood of shame passed over Leda. Conrad (It had to be Connie, who else could it be?) had apparently been eavesdropping on her while she was watching porn and playing with herself. And Phoebe had caught him.

"You must have a great imagination, though, to be able to get off just from listening. What kind of pictures of her run through your mind? What does she say that feeds your fantasy? Does she actually talk? Does she talk dirty while she plays with herself?"

I do. And he's heard me and she's figured it out. Am I really that loud? The widow's stomach dropped.

"Does she say, 'Yes, that's it, squeeze my big titties,'? Do you picture someone, maybe Dad, maybe yourself, pulling on those big, brown nipples as she says, 'Yes, a little harder. That's it, pull them.'"

The way she was using "Mom" and "Dad" confirmed that Phoebe must be speaking to Conrad. But the other words. Phoebe was supposedly just guessing at what Leda said, but the words were so familiar.

"'Now twist them,' she says, 'Twist my big, fat nipples; hurt me!'"

Leda registered the change in her daughter's voice, a tight-throated whine that indicated both pain and passion. And she finally, definitively realized that her daughter wasn't merely supposing what her mother might say in the throes of passion, Phoebe was quoting her. She was accusing her brother of spying on Leda's masturbation sessions, when clearly, she was just as guilty.

Any lingering doubt of whom she was talking to disappeared with the next words to come out of Phoebe's room.

"Yes, that's exactly what she does."

Oh my God! Connie's in there with her! Leda mentally kicked herself for thinking this bizarre conversation had been going on over the telephone. It was also quite obvious that they were talking about tonight. They were talking about something that had happened just minutes before. Something that had left pussy juice still dripping down her thighs right up until a few moments ago. How was she ever supposed to look her children in the eyes again?

Then everything changed. A world already gone topsy-turvy took a very sharp jink into a darker place.

"How much pain does she want?" her son said in a low voice and Leda knew he was referring to her.

"Enough to make her moan", answered Phoebe. Then she moaned.

"Enough to make her gasp," she continued. Then she gasped.

Leda's hands flew to her mouth and heart again. The one to cover her own gasp, the other to try and calm the sudden racing in her chest. She was beginning to form a mental image of what was happening on the other side of the door.

"Almost enough to make her cry," Phoebe whimpered. The hand on Leda's chest unconsciously moved inside her robe and cupped her nipple in her palm. Her hand squeezed when she heard her daughter squealing, "Oh, oh, oh!"

Had they not only heard her, but also seen her? the twins' mother wondered. It was as if her children were acting out the scenes of their father abusing their mother's large breasts. Large, sensitive, pain-loving breasts. Then came a series of sounds which would likely have sent most mothers rushing through the door to rescue their daughters, but only brought Leda close to swooning as they triggered jolts of energy from her nipples to her clit.

The same jolts of energy that were passing through Phoebe's body as, without warning, Connie delivered two slaps to each tit that caused her to cry out in surprise, fear, and pain, but mostly in passion.

Without realizing it, Leda laid her head lightly against her daughter's bedroom door, nudging it open an inch or two. Neither she nor her children appeared to register the movement, but Leda now more clearly heard Phoebe panting. She knew that panting. It was the sound that followed an abuse that was almost too painful. Panting to keep from crying, to keep from begging for him to stop, because him stopping would have been even worse.

When their drunken mother had heard Conrad (my sweet Connie) slap his sister's young tits (oh, my darling Phoebe), Leda had put her hands out to the door frame on either side to steady herself. Now she leaned her shoulder against the left side, the side with the door opening and her right hand returned to her breast, slipping again inside her short, silk robe.

Then when she heard her son's voice, so much like his father's, say firmly, "Play with your pussy," she obeyed without thought. Her hand slid down her belly until it pressed against the belt robe. But the sash had been hastily tied and easily slid apart, allowing her hand to find its way to the thick mat of curly black hair between her legs

The young, but strong voice continued. "Play with your hot, tight pussy. While I play with Mom's tits."

Leda gasped. It was as if his words had hit a nerve in her clit and she found herself thrusting her hips forward, pressing her hood-covered button against the heel of her palm.

12