Gemma and Nicole: Friends to lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later, please I need to eat, sex always makes me hungry," I said as I broke away and started to dry myself, aware that Nicole was feasting her eyes on my body, and I was happy that she was.

"Then I think that you are going to get very, very fat, because you are going to have lot's of sex with me," Nicole giggled.

"Have to make it hard and vigorous to work off the calories."

"No, I'm going to make it last for hours and hours, I'm going to tease you and have you begging me to make you cum, then I will maybe let you have an orgasm."

"Any orgasm you give me will be like none other I have ever had," I teased her back, "but what about you, I'm going to give you hundreds and hundreds of orgasms."

"Only hundreds?"

"Hundreds, hundreds each day, and thousands each night." I smiled at her.

By this time we had finally managed to get dressed, Nicole in a lime green shift style dress that shimmied and swayed as she moved, cut mid-thigh. She had piled her hair in a loose pile on top of her head.

I was dressed in a short cotton skirt in pale yellow that just covered my panties, not that I had bothered to wear any, I wanted to tease and torment not only Nikkie, but the waiter who had made it plain that he would like to bed either one of us, or even better for him the pair of us. A similarly pale yellow top that was cut low in the front and even lower at the back.

The waiters' jaw nearly hit the floor as we walked in hand in hand, laughing and joking, his hand grazing my bum as he helped me to my seat. I smiled at him and beckoned him close so I could whisper in his ear, "Don't do that, my girlfriend is very jealous, especially if a man touches me."

He backed off stammering apologises as I giggled and Nicole looked on wondering what had happened, she gasped when I told her, then slapped my wrist in a playful and teasing manner.

Halfway through the meal, the manager of the hotel came over to see if everything was OK, we assured him that it was, then he shocked us by saying in a very quiet and confidential voice. "Ladies I would close the windows to your room when you want to err... err have some fun... noise travels very well where we are, and if I may say, you were quite... loud earlier this evening."

Nikkie and I burst out giggling as he solemnly walked away, as discreet as an English butler.

That night just before we fell into bed together we made sure the windows were closed as we intended to make a lot of noise and we did, for hours and hours. We took our time as we explored each other's bodies, getting to know and understand what each of us liked or disliked (not much). This was the time we became true lovers and not just lust-fueled friends taking a risk and a chance on something new and still slightly forbidden. Eventually, we fell asleep cuddled up together, Nicole spooned into me her cute little bum pressing into my groin as I gently cupped her boobs.

"Bonjour Cherie, ca va?"

"Happy, and in love," replied Nikkie to my early morning greeting. When we are together it is natural for us that I speak French and Nikkie English, it's endearing and something we have always done and was started by Madame Arnaud when we first started to visit, it made both of us think in the other's language. I think that is why I am so fluent now, I think in French automatically.

I pouted, "Only in love. I'm madly, deeply, passionately in love with a cute little French girl."

"Ah but I am French and that is enough, my love is more deep and passionate than yours can ever be."

"Prove it."

"How, anyway I can."

"God I smell of sex, get the shower running for me, then order room service for breakfast, and then join me in the shower. I have ideas of things I want to do with your body."

I could have got the shower going myself, but it was cold and I just wanted to look at Nicky's naked body as she walked across the room. Yep, she was gorgeous and I was in love with her. Why hadn't I realised earlier?

As we passed each other in the bathroom doorway, I pulled Nicole tight to me and gave her a soft lingering kiss on the mouth. "Order breakfast but don't let them deliver it for an hour. Then get in the shower with me please, I need you soon."

A cool, soft, naked body pressed into mine as I soaped myself, a kiss nuzzled the back of my neck. We made love and had sex in the shower, then after breakfast, we continued to make love, on and in the bed, on the floor, over the furniture, we just didn't leave the room that day. We didn't need to, we had each other, that was all we needed.

"Nikkie, what are we going to do? About our future together?"

"I don't know, I haven't thought it out yet, this has all happened so quickly."

"Come back to England and live with me, marry me even."

Nicole looked at me stunned, unable to speak for once.

"Look, you've got no job in France, I have one back home, plus a room in a flat that is plenty big enough for us. It would be perfect, please Nikkie, I couldn't bear to be parted from you, now that we have truly found each other."

A smile spread slowly across Nicole's face before she threw herself into my arms kissing me madly. That presaged yet another bout of lovemaking.

The decision made, we spent the next few days taking our time to drive back to Nicole's to tell everyone about our love and the decision that we had made to live together.

During the day we explored the countryside and at night Nicole's mouth and lips and tongue and fingers and hands took me on a journey I had never gone on before. Caressing and teasing and exciting and stimulating my body in every way imaginable. Tongue and mouth and fingers probing and loving.

We both rode the roller coaster to its maximum, rising to the heights, teetering on the precipice before plunging into the abyss of the aftermath of intense and passionate lovemaking. The nadir so much deeper after the zenith of delight that had preceded it

Physically and emotionally exhausted we slept bodies and legs entwined.

Finally, the day came and we were on the last run to Nicole's home and the confessions we would soon be making, both of us quiet with nervous anticipation.

Madame Arnaud came running to meet us. "Nicole, Gemma, why did you not tell us you were coming back so soon. Gemma, your room isn't ready yet."

"Maman, don't worry, you don't need to get Gemmas room ready. She is going to sleep in my room, with me. Then we are going to England to live together."

There was a stunned silence as Madam Arnaud raised her hand to cover her mouth in surprise before, "Mon Dieu, ce n'est pas possible."

"Qui Maman, c'est possible, Je t'aime Nicole!"

Madam Arnaud looked from one to the other of us as we stood before her before hugging us both saying, "At last, why have you waited so long," kissing both of us as she did so. I broke away from her grasp looking at her inquiringly.

"Gemma, Nicole has been in love with you for years, longer than she will admit, I thought it would never happen, that you would never find each other properly. I am so happy for you."

"Maman, what about Papa?"

"Leave Papa to me."

Just then Jean-Luc arrived to see what all the fuss was about, as he looked at me after everything had been explained to him I saw tears in his eyes. As I hugged him he whispered ever so quietly in my ear. "Gemma, you've broken my heart once, please don't break it again by leaving Nicole, that would be too much to bear."

"I won't."

Mr Arnaud didn't take the fact that his beloved daughter was gay and going to live in England with her old school friend very well. Almost sulking at times during the evening. I knew it was tearing Nicole apart, but as the night wore on and Madam Arnaud weaved her spell he came around to the idea. I suppose that he thought of me and had treated me as another daughter made things harder for him at first.

We spent three days at Nicole's tempering our lovemaking during the night, before leaving and driving to London. Now was the next big step telling my parents.

Authors Note : In 2020 Renault ran a TV advertising campaign in Britain for the Clio model that ran along the lines of this story charting the meeting and developing friendship of a young English and French girl. Eventually they kiss and become lovers. This is my take on that storyline.

Gemma is shown as the name of the English girl, and I've used Nicole for the French girl from an earlier Clio advertising campaign where there was a sexy young girl called Nicole, who interacted with her father "Papa". I couldn't ignore that link.


12