Gemma Visits the Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's different!' Gemma insisted.

'Is it? What have you been laughing at since you've been here today?'

'Nothing! Just some private thoughts,' she insisted.

'Hmm,' said Dr Silas, stepping up and standing directly over her. 'You do need to be honest with me, Gemma, or I can't help you.'

'I'm telling you the truth!' she snapped.

He clearly didn't appreciate her tone of voice but wasn't the type to engage in arguments with lying little brats. Without saying a word, Doctor Silas placed his fingers on the skin of her fully exposed armpits. Gemma's reaction was intriguing -- her mouth let out an involuntary burst of laughter while her eyes remained angry.

Dr Silas smiled.

Gemma's belligerence evaporated. She knew she was in trouble.

'No...' she whispered.

'I must get to the bottom of this,' Dr Silas replied and, using all his fingers, he rapidly stroked Gemma's armpits.

Gemma exploded into wonderfully musical cachinnations. She scrunched her eyes tight and twisted left and right on the table, unable to gain enough movement to help her escape the doctor's scrabbling fingers. Oh my God! Why did I agree to this!? Fuck! I never let anyone touch me there! I need to tell him to stop! But I can't stop fucking laughing! He gazed at her for some minutes as he got lost in the moment, broken only as he witnessed tears of laughter begin to leak from the corners of her eyes and cause her mascara to run.

He stopped and stepped a little further down the table. She gasped for breath, 'Oh my God!' she shouted, 'Oh, my God, please Doctor! I can't take it!'

Dr Silas hands approached her prone ribcage, 'I'm afraid the treatment has only just started, Gemma.'

Gemma looked on in terror as his fingers closed in on her ribs, 'NO!' she cried before bursting into helpless shrieking laughter. Dr Silas found it curious that the laughter that was elicited by tickling her ribs was different to that which was provoked by tickling her armpits. He momentarily switched up and down between the two and found that this was indeed the case. Gemma could do nothing but stare at him through the distorted vision of tear-flooded laughter as he conducted his experiment.

Though her body was helpless, Gemma's mind was able to fully form thoughts. "This is so ridiculous! Why am I laughing when there's nothing funny about this?? He's playing my ribs like a bloody piano! I need to get him to stop!"

Dr Silas saw that she was trying to say something in between her squeals. 'D--!' she cried before becoming overwhelmed, 'D--!' He watched her, expectantly. Almost encouraging her to try and get it out but all the while his fingers delicately explored the most sensitive parts of her vulnerable ribcage. 'Doc--!' she managed. But just as she was about to muster the ability to form the full word, he switched position again and started probing erratically at her waist and belly.

Gemma's laugh dropped uncontrollably into something she didn't recognise; a deep, non-stop overblown chortle. "What the hell was that?!" she thought to herself. "Since when do I laugh like a cartoon grandma from the American Deep South!?"

Dr Silas supposed he could have been regarded as enjoying himself, but this was mostly due to his curious ability to evoke different types of laughter from this young woman, dependant on where he touched her. He looked to her lower body and stopped work on her waist. 'Please, Doctor Silas,' she gasped, sniffing back tears, 'you've got to stop! This isn't working! I'm going to go crazy!'

'I still have a few more things I want to try,' he said, walking his fingers over her hips and down the tops of her thighs. She spasmed with every touch. 'You see? Just a short while ago, this would have made you fall off the table.'

'I'm strapped to the table!' Gemma exclaimed.

'Okay,' he said, 'Your knees now...'

'No!' she panicked, 'Not my KNEEEEEEES!' this laugh stretched into a long, shrill titter as Gemma thrashed as much as the restraints would let her. This time, Dr Silas must have found something amusing about her laugh because he chuckled momentarily. She looked at him in disbelief. Is he enjoying this!? Her attempt at an expression of anger was a hopeless cause as each tweak above her kneecaps caused shockwaves of laughter to shoot through her body. This is fucking torture...! Jesus Christ...! I've never experienced anything like this...! How the fuck is this old man so good at tickling me...!?

It was all that Gemma could do to lift her head up and hope that she would be able to communicate something with her eyes because the ability to prevent the rest of her face from being distorted into an endless gaping smile had deserted her some time ago. Thankfully, he stopped. Her head flopped back down onto the table. She panted, exhausted, assuming that the doctor couldn't possibly do any more to her.

Just then, a familiar sensation made her wriggle -- his fingers were at her ankles. She lifted her head, sharply. 'What are you doing?'

'We must complete the treatment,' he said and took hold of the top of her sock.

'No! That's enough!'

'Do you want to have gone through all this and not have done everything you can to try and eliminate the problem?'

She hesitated.

'Exactly,' he replied and slowly rolled off her left sock.

'Yes, but not like this! Not my feet! Please. Anything but that!'

'Why not your feet?'

'Because they were ticklish enough even before I started feeling like this! I never let anyone go near them! Not even my boyfriends!'

'Perhaps, then, that is the root cause of your issue,' he said and peeled off her other sock.

Gemma growled in frustration as even just his silly, unintentional light strokes at her ankles caused her feet to twitch. She wanted to fold her arms but, obviously, she couldn't.

Meanwhile, Dr Silas was entranced. He had a bit of a foot fetish, which his wife of 35 years had never allowed him to entertain, and now he was looking at a pair of soles that, even in his most considered fantasies, were more beautiful than he could have ever wished to come across. The tops could have been sculpted by Bernini to define perfection. Gemma's soles were equally heavenly and even appeared untouched -- smooth all over and a creamy pink. A shade paler at the arches. Her toes were wonderfully round and even and the balls, heels and outer edges were subtly plump. Though her feet were larger than most women her height, this just made them more enticing.

Gemma recognised the pause in proceedings and hoped that Dr Silas had decided to call it a day. She looked down and saw him staring at her feet. She didn't want to remind him of what he was about to do so just watched for a moment. There was an air of appreciation to his expression and, as an endless selfie-taker, she relished being appreciated even though she'd never considered showing her feet for such appreciation. If she'd been in a position to, she would have immediately picked up her phone to test how many likes she could garner with a foot pic. She gave her toes a slight wiggle in an attempt to keep his attention. It broke Dr Silas from his trance and he pulled off his gloves.

Gemma brightened. 'Are you going to let me go now?'

'Oh, no...' he replied. 'Not yet.'

Gemma's smile disappeared as he edged forward. She could almost feel the electricity from his body in her soles, 'NOOO!' she yelled and began to giggle uncontrollably. Dr Silas looked on, amazed. His hands were still a good twelve inches from her feet. He smiled and she made eye contact, her panic increasing as he seemed to now be taunting her as he edged closer. 'NOOO!' she shrieked through her unending stream of giggles. Oh God! I don't believe it! Why am I fucking laughing?! Is he even touching me yet?!

At that moment Dr Silas's fingertips touched her in a places she'd never been touched before. Gemma's back arched as she was hit by a thunderbolt of sensation. Finally, even her ability to think coherently was lost. Dr Silas delighted in watching her feet and body spasm into restricted contortions as he savoured exploring every untouched square millimetre of her soles -- from her heels, along her arches, to the lovely creases of her toes. He had to do no more than a gentle teasing with his fingernails to keep this woman in literal hysteria. He even got the same reaction with spider-like touches over the silky-soft tops of her feet.

Gemma twisted and bucked involuntarily with primal strength but the straps held her fast. As well as the maddening sensations all over her feet, she could feel rushes of adrenaline pumping through her body and brain. Just as she felt she may pass out from the torture, she experienced a moment of disassociation -- a part of her resistance fell into dust and she stopped struggling; abandoning herself to the sensations and her helpless situation. While the intensity was still beyond compare, she found herself actually enjoying the moment. She enjoyed the laughter.

As though completing his survey of laughter types, Dr Silas distinguished that he could hear the difference between all of Gemma's previous laughs new form it had taken -- as though resistance and pretence had fallen away. Her laugh was mature. Somehow, more genuine. And it was as though she was actually finding the experience funny! As a man of medicine, he decided it was necessary to check whether this was because of the area of her body he was currently focussed on, or whether it would continue if he moved elsewhere. So, whilst attempting as best as he could not to break contact, he jumped one of his hands to her knee. Gemma squealed in surprise, and lifted her head in time to see him move both hands to her knees. They shared another moment of eye contact and Dr Silas at last felt they at last felt some mutual understanding.

Gemma's head flopped back onto the table and Dr Silas simultaneously moved up to her hips, causing her to give an extra squeal of surprise for an area that hadn't previously received any attention. As Dr Silas moved to her waist he was in no doubt -- although her eyes were now closed, she was definitely enjoying the treatment. He danced his fingertips along her ribs, causing her to giggle and squirm and eventually arrived back at where he had begun -- her armpits. His hypothesis had been correct: from toes to armpits, the genuine type of laughter had remained.

Gemma opened her eyes, this time causing him to be taken by surprise. Though her eyes and cheeks were coated with mascara-stained tears, she had a new, knowing look to her as her giggles began to come more under her control. 'Doctor,' she said, 'maybe y-you should stop now?'

Dr Silas nodded and his fingers gradually slowed to a stop. They looked at one another for a few seconds as she caught her breath. He then stepped to each corner of the table, released her wrists and ankles and got her a cup of water.

'Thank you,' she said as he helped her to sit up slowly and let her legs dangle from the side of the table.

'I'll let you get dressed,' he said and closed the curtain around her again...

Some weeks later, Dr Silas and Mrs Silas were at the local shopping centre when he spotted Gemma walking with her boyfriend. He noted that they had their arms around each other's waists. They were gazing into each other's eyes and kissing as they walked. That's when Gemma caught sight of him and made a beeline for him through the crowd, pulling her boyfriend with her. Her appearance was somewhat different in comparison to the last time he had seen her. He realised quickly that this was due to significant reductions in the amount of make-up she wore.

'Hello,' said Gemma. He couldn't quite read her expression.

'Hello,' said Dr Silas.

'This is my boyfriend, Daz,' she said. Dr Silas and Daz nodded a greeting. 'This is my new Doctor,' she said to Daz. 'If you're in need of anything, he will sort you out.'

Dr Silas dismissed the statement with a smile. 'This is Mrs Silas,' he said.

'Nice to meet you,' said Gemma. In person, she considered that Dr and Mrs Silas looked like a very sweet couple. 'No bow tie today, Doctor?'

'No. I thought I'd leave it at home today.'

They all smiled and until the pause became awkward.

'Okay, we'd better get going,' said Gemma.

'Okay, well, take care,' said the Doctor as they all began to walk their separate ways.

After a couple of steps Gemma turned back, 'Oh, Dr Silas...! Are you on social media?'

'Yes,' he replied, 'but it's not the done thing to be "friends" with patients.'

'Shame,' she said with a brief, suggestive look, and walked away.

Dr Silas took his wife's hand as they headed for the next shop. He wondered what Gemma was posting on her social media accounts that she thought he might like...

12