Gemma's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason got on his knees and pulled me closer to him. The duvet was almost immediately tossed back as we rolled around on the sheets exploring and teasing each other's bodies for a few minutes. Then we gravitated toward where we left things at the dock. Jason's shirt was peeled off over his head followed immediately by his pants and boxers. I returned to my original position on all fours with Jason's cock soon in my mouth. "Ohhh fuck...Gem...you are amazing. If you don't stop though I'm not going to last nearly as long as I want to. This is a marathon not a sprint."

He removed his dick from my mouth and moved back behind me again. Within seconds I felt his mouth on my pussy and his tongue moving inside of me. I was in pure bliss when suddenly Jason's tongue found my asshole again and I froze. I realized how self-conscious I was about Jason being near such an intimate part of my body, despite him eating my pussy several times in the past. This was different. He must have sensed my hesitation. "Gemma, I want you to feel good. If you let me, I will show you how good ass play can be. If it gets to be too much let me know. Remember, I will take it slow and I can go slower. This is about you. Trust me."

Immediately I was at ease again. I wanted experiment with sex and expand my horizons. "Jason, I want to do this. I want you to take this part of me too. You've had my mouth and my pussy...now I want you to fuck my ass. Take it, it's yours."

Jason smiled slowly. "With pleasure, Gemma." Jason began moving his finger back and forth between my cunt and my ass massaging both holes and my taint in between. He was using my wetness from my pussy to get my ass lubed up. This feeling was tantalizing, strange and exciting all simultaneously. Then Jason pushed a finger inside my asshole. Fuckkkkkk. Once inside he just let his finger sit idle without going further to let my ass adjust while he continued to finger my pussy. This sensation was welcome and I was wanting more. My asshole was gripping Jason's finger and he slowly began to move the finger in and out. "How are you doing? Is this okay for you? Fuck, you are so tight," Jason asked with slight concern.

I just let out a moan of pleasure in reply. "Good. This will help too," Jason smiled and leaned over and reached into the nightstand drawer. He pulled out a tube of lubricant and I felt the cold gel as he squeezed some down the crack of my cheeks. He took his finger out of my hole and ran the gel up and down around my puckered ring before replacing the finger with his thumb, slightly larger and thicker. Jason took his time. Slowly he pushed his thumb inside me along with a second finger. This was too much at first but then felt better after Jason began moving inside me slowly in and out. Jason worked me for what seemed like several minutes. Although the ministrations felt more comfortable and intimately hot I was still tense and Jason picked up on my hesitation.

Again, Jason reached into the nightstand. This time he pulled out the Rabbit that he bought me and turned it on. He had been planning this. I saw the toy begin to move rhythmically and buzz. Jason held the tip of the vibrator my pussy and moved it up and down the length of my opening. "Relax. Here use this. Try it out. We are in no hurry," he smiled at me and I returned one. The vibrations were welcome, teasing me and pleasuring my clit while Jason continued to get my ass ready for what was still yet to come. I continued to hold the rabbit ears against my clit as I teased my pussy with the spinning phallic-shaped base. I slid the vibrator inside me and felt the rotating base rub against my g-spot. After a few minutes the sensory overload helped to get me ready for a hot fuck from Jason. I was on the brink of cumming again but wouldn't let myself quite yet. I wasn't ready for this to end yet. I kept bringing myself to the edge of orgasm before letting it subside then building it up again. My breath becoming short again with the pleasure pulsing through my body.

Jason took extreme care and was constantly gauging me to make sure I was comfortable. He varied his fingers and kept the area plenty lubed. He also applied a numbing spray to my hole he said would help. He certainly came prepared. I was grateful in that particular moment. After some time he announced "Gemma, I think you're ready. How do you feel? Do you think you can handle me or should we continue this for awhile longer?" Jason's fingers worked their way stretching my virgin ass preparing it for cock for the first time. I was done being teased - I was ready.

"Yes, I'm ready." I could hear a slight shake in my voice but I hoped it wasn't apparent to Jason. I truly wanted to do this but I couldn't deny my reluctance about having a huge dick penetrate my virgin ass. It was painful enough when he took my virginity but with time that too felt amazing and now I feel as if I could barely get enough.

Jason placed a hand on the small of my back. I could feel him line up the tip of his cock to my opening then began to move it up and down between my wet pussy and lubed up ass. I moaned as he kept teasing me. He entered my cunt slowly one, two, three times. Teasing me and getting his cock slick from my natural wetness and all the added lube. "Okay - okay now just relax. I'm going to go slow and easy. Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop."

I exhaled deeply to relax. "Do it." There was a sharp pain as he began to enter me. I could feel myself begin to stretch. This was more than I was capable of handling right now despite all the care Jason had taken to prepare me so I wouldn't be in pain but I was determined to do this. I could not imagine the feeling of pain I'd be experiencing if Jason hadn't massaged me and taken his time beforehand. My breath hitched and Jason stopped and rubbed my back while I relaxed before continuing. Jason was patient while my ass adjusted to his thick shaft.

"Ohhh my go - fuck, are you almost in?" I asked Jason with labored breaths trying my best to relax.

A slight chuckle from Jason. "No - I just now have the head in. Gemma, if this is too much for you, let's stop. The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

"Jason no, I want to keep going. I am too turned on to quit and I want to do this for you - for us." He nodded, accepting my pleas and granted my wish for him to continue. Jason entered me further before meeting some resistance, he withdrew some prior to entering my virgin ass again and using more lube. This cycle seemed to go on for some time. With each inward motion I began to relax more and get used to the foreign invader that was Jason's cock. I was starting to breathe easier and began to feel my ass muscles relax around Jason's girth.

Jason leaned over me causing his warm chest to meet my back. He whispered in my ear, "Gemma - you did it. I'm all the way inside you. Fuck! You feel amazing. Am I hurting you?"

I could hear the excitement in my voice "Mmm no but I'm still getting used to you. This is so strange for me, I've never done this. I feel so full, like I need to move."

"Do what feels good," Jason encouraged me. I began moving my hips slightly. First, I started to rock on my knees forward and backward. I arched by back while Jason's fingers danced along my skin. He moved his hands along my body and reached around to fondle my breasts and pinched my nipples. The feeling was intense. Jason was inside my ass as I was teasing my clit and pussy with my new vibrator. I was more wet than the ocean it seemed, but my ass still felt as if it was being torn apart. Then I gradually started moving my hips in circles along with the slight back and forth motion and began to relax.

Jason was getting into a groove as well. He started to pick up the rhythm once I was in a state to accept his faster pace. "Gemma, you feel amazing. You are so fucking tight!" He lifted his hand in the air before bringing it back down so his palm met my ass. Slap! He did it again. Slap!

"Fuck...yes...Jason..." I was moaning partial sentences. If all felt so good. Then suddenly I was empty. Jason pulled out without warning and left me feeling empty.

"Lay down Gemma. I want to look in your eyes while I take your ass." His cock was rock hard and I was anxious to feel him inside me again. I maneuvered and changed positions so I was on my back with my feet on the bed, knees up and spread open for him. Jason nestled himself between my open legs and positioned the tip of his cock near my ass again. Before he entered me though he took the Rabbit vibrator from my hand and took it in his own so he could be in control. He ran both the shaft and the vibrating ears up and down my holes and along my clit before gently sliding the toy inside my pussy and lining the ears up with my clit. This sent a chill of pleasure through my body. My nipples were hard peaks. Jason took them in his mouth one at a time, taunting me. I needed to feel him inside me again. As if on cue Jason began entering my ass from this new position, slowly.

I could feel the euphoria building. "Oh. My. Fuck - Jason!" Both my nipples were wet from being in Jason's mouth and the cool sensation of the air was sending a chill through my body. My pussy was filled with a squirming vibrator rubbing dangerously close to my g-spot. Jason was careful to not send me over the edge just yet. The Rabbit's "ears" tickled my clit with a tempo controlled by my lover. It was apparent that he wasn't letting me cum...yet. All the while Jason stretched my ass again with his cock entering me. This time my ass was much more accepting of him, almost greedy sucking his cock inside.

The tension was building and I found myself quickly approaching orgasm. There was no way to hold off any longer. I was going to cum. I felt the wave of pleasure begin inside my pussy bee-lining through my clit and radiating out through the rest of my body. "Ahhhhh, yessssss, FUUUUUUUUCK! Jason...Ughhhh! I'm cumming!"

"Cum. Cum for me Gemma. Where do you want me to shoot my load? I am so close. Don't close your eyes, look at me! I want to see your eyes when you cum," Jason held the vibrator in place against my clit and continued to fuck me deep in my ass until my body lashed out and I fell like Alice falling down the rabbit hole into the throes of my orgasm.

"Fuck! Cum inside me. Yes, YES! AHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as my orgasm overtook my body and mind. I wrapped my legs around Jason, pulling him closer to me and further inside. My ankles hooked on each other. My nails dug into the taught skin of his toned back.

Jason picked up the pace then thrusted inside me once - twice more before grunting satisfaction into my neck and filling my ass with his white hot load. We came together and collapsed together in a heap on the bed. Both of us were panting and breathing hard. Jason turned the Rabbit off and tossed it aside before rolling to his side and pulling me into his arms.

I started to speak, "Jason, that was..." but words weren't coming out. I was exhausted. As my orgasm subsided my head was hazy but I became more aware of the soreness of my pelvic region. "I can't believe... that just happened."

Jason looked at me tenderly and kissed me on the forehead. "That was the best. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Wait until you see what I have in store for you tomorrow."

"Hmm? Yes, tomorrow..." Jason left me on the bed for what seemed like a few seconds. I was roused and felt slightly refreshed although still physically exhausted. Jason had run a bath for us in the bathroom in the master suite.

Jason spoke gently, "Hey - I ran a bath with epsom salts and bubbles for you. You'll need to recover a bit after what your body just went through."

"Mmm that sounds nice as long as you join me," I insisted without any protest from Jason.

"Oh I fully intend to. Besides the Rabbit is waterproof and stands to be tested. After what you just endured I need to ensure you are fucked to full satisfaction."

We headed in the direction of the welcoming suds then I remembered this was only the first night of an entire weekend. Fuck, I am a lucky girl.

TO BE CONTINUED...


12